The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 08-03-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Ouch, bro Tazzy sucks that you got burnt twice at this house. But to be honest, none of the new girls really meet the old-school standards JM!4 used to be famous for.

Next time if you dare to go again, die die go pick G5. She's the only old bird left, gonna ORD in April though. As for anyone else... PM me I'll be happy to recommend me some other good choices in other houses, but not CAT40, is CAT50 thai girls. Ten bucks difference, but at least its guaranteed and reliable service.
Agreed about G5. Sure won't regret
Old 08-03-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzymercs View Post
This time the reality hits harder... Fuck!

Rtf for no.7? Never not till my next life and the next... Maybe then I'll consider....fuck that 2...
I feel you bro. To be honest, I had a good encounter with No. 7 but not without first giving her BFE. That's my SOP when whoring in order to minimize the chance of getting bad bonk. Whore is also human. No.7 hinted to me for the extension too. I told her politely not until I enjoyed her good service first. She likes mind game, I played along with her. Having to say that, I understand your point of view from a paying customer.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 08-03-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzymercs View Post
Fj 1/10
Bbbj 0/10
Bathe 5/10

Rtf for 16...Never unless desperate
G16 I tried 3 times.
She promised better svc cos gg for dsc checkup.

But each rtf was worse than the previous one.
She still dare to say jm14 is a svc house.
Enough said.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

wah sounds like besides g5’s services, this place has nothing else to offer anymore huh. already crap service, all fake hard tits summore. sianz man, missed the old glory jm14 days where every lady confirm gave bbbj+ar+cim without any need for extension. and also possibly anal with extension.

Last edited by lallana; 09-03-2020 at 06:40 AM. Reason: edit a bit
Old 08-03-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
wah sounds like besides g5’s services, this place has nothing else to offer anymore huh. already crap service, all fake hard tits summore. sianz man, missed the old glory jm14 days where every lady gave bbbj/ar/cim/anal (ok not all offered anal. and even if have, needa pay extra)
not all fake la.. g16 real nice boobies.
g16 g7 chioest la, so service discount.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
G16 I tried 3 times.
She promised better svc cos gg for dsc checkup.

But each rtf was worse than the previous one.
She still dare to say jm14 is a svc house.
Enough said.
G16 also say screening test to me, so cbj instead of bbbj.
she prevent my deep pump too, complain pain pussy.
among the rest, G16 is far below jm14 standard.
but she has real boob and pretty face, so still can survivie.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

take 2 sexxion la.. can hav better service...
short bbbj but a even shorter cowger.
think 1minia then she say tired ordy ..
Old 08-03-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
take 2 sexxion la.. can hav better service...
short bbbj but a even shorter cowger.
think 1minia then she say tired ordy ..
Yes. I personally feels 20 mins is too short to build some chemistry. Need sometime to get both into mood.
Old 09-03-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
wah sounds like besides g5’s services, this place has nothing else to offer anymore huh. already crap service, all fake hard tits summore. sianz man, missed the old glory jm14 days where every lady gave bbbj/ar/cim/anal (ok not all offered anal. and even if have, needa pay extra)
edit my quote a bit.

missed the old glory jm14 days where every lady confirm gave bbbj+ar+cim without any need for extension. and also possibly anal with extension.

see the difference now?
Old 10-03-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
not all fake la.. g16 real nice boobies.
g16 g7 chioest la, so service discount.
so good still in cat40 ?
Old 10-03-2020, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
so good still in cat40 ?
u go explore more la.. dun oways kena stuck at fuckhouse 1838.
not only this hse... other c40 hses oso hav ..
looks body services wun lose to c50 ap
infact juz 2 doors away onli ordy hav 1 oso nice model body.. but looks lose out... so din rtf n oso forgotten number but oso not ugly.
Old 10-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Splendid workout with G5 but sadly she leaving soon..

PS: Heard a voice while walking behind G5; “Girl12 next time”

Wondered how G12 fare in comparison with G5. Any bros can advice?
Old 10-03-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
Splendid workout with G5 but sadly she leaving soon..

PS: Heard a voice while walking behind G5; “Girl12 next time”

Wondered how G12 fare in comparison with G5. Any bros can advice?

G12 service leaves much to be desired. No where near G5.
Old 11-03-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Alright for those who said fhe gals always tell them they going screening or what

For JM14 if u notice the gals wears 2 types of tags
One is the heart shape pink and the other is the round white
The round white tag means they are going to dsc in the next few days

Thank me later if you dunno this yet
Old 11-03-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
howlowharlo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been trying JM14 a bit recently.

The girls all not bad. Quite a few allow BBBJ CIM.

I like G11 the best, got big soft tits (not too much silicon) and quite pretty. BBBJ also not bad. Can CIM summore. She got AR me before, but I didn't try again cuz I not too into it.

I thinking of exploring other houses also. Anyone can advice what other CAT40 houses are good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1