The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2024, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Pussy so good to fuck

A lot of time my cock gets limping when putting on the cap, but i met one that i grew harder the moment i penetrade in. The thrusting gets harder and harder without fail following my few visits. Why is her pussy so good to fuck even her service was not up to standard and also with small boob, it keeps me wandering....
will only share with some person becos it may not suits everyone
and also it doesn't offer raw, but its really value for money.
She is not up to the standard of popular viet house 38 of lor 20.
She is a Thai.
Old 12-03-2024, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
elasticache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pussy so good to fuck

lol sounds like she’s from 1844b?
Old 12-03-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
A lot of time my cock gets limping when putting on the cap, but i met one that i grew harder the moment i penetrade in. The thrusting gets harder and harder without fail following my few visits. Why is her pussy so good to fuck even her service was not up to standard and also with small boob, it keeps me wandering....
will only share with some person becos it may not suits everyone
and also it doesn't offer raw, but its really value for money.
She is not up to the standard of popular viet house 38 of lor 20.
She is a Thai.
The same as BBBJ, some ladies BBBJ me 1min I already CIM, some ladies BBBJ me till cock sore, i need to stop them.
Old 12-03-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
The same as BBBJ, some ladies BBBJ me 1min I already CIM, some ladies BBBJ me till cock sore, i need to stop them.
Totally agree with this. For me, which level the pussay is, it's much more apparent after the 1st shot.

Most of the sessions I have is 60 mins session, sometimes 45 minutes

- Some gals after 1st shot until the time is up I just can't get it up again and do it again

- Some gals after 1st shot, I can only do 2nd shot either if she HJ me or CIM me

- A few rare gals I can do 2 shots within 45-60 mins with no problem at all. These gals are the absolute cream of the crops top tier looks and services

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 12-03-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
- A few rare gals I can do 2 shots within 45-60 mins with no problem at all. These gals are the absolute cream of the crops top tier looks and services
Can you share some of the "two shot girls"? I think this might be a new ranking system....
Old 13-03-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody got pussy so good to fuck to share with the people here. Do not recommend lor 20 h38 cause it's already too long queue there. May cause traffic jam later.
Old 14-03-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Short fr Lorong 8 house 43 g2 looks 8/10 boobs c to d cup ,after standard shower proceed to bed..she did a short titfuck to make me hard.then quick bj. .did her in missionary and doggy and cum before the bell rang...overall 7.5/10 ...by the way did not see g16 as she was working..long queue for her.. Rtf maybe no..try others first..
Old 14-03-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Short fr Lorong 8 house 43 g2 looks 8/10 boobs c to d cup ,after standard shower proceed to bed..she did a short titfuck to make me hard.then quick bj. .did her in missionary and doggy and cum before the bell rang...overall 7.5/10 ...by the way did not see g16 as she was working..long queue for her.. Rtf maybe no..try others first..
Good post, this house also offered a lot of top services, but the ladies are heavily ink that some men doesn't like.
Old 27-03-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had one many many years ago where the FL pussy can "grip" and "release" your 2ic during fj. Felt soooo goood. The grip is quite strong too giving sensation of a tight pussy then when she "release" it became loose again. Cum in a few mins. Anyone know who can do that?
Old Yesterday, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
N666US deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Bing Bing from 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
I had one many many years ago where the FL pussy can "grip" and "release" your 2ic during fj. Felt soooo goood. The grip is quite strong too giving sensation of a tight pussy then when she "release" it became loose again. Cum in a few mins. Anyone know who can do that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1