The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Just out of curiosity, have any of you guys booked an ML for 2 hours or more? This 2 hours is of course excluding those who book long hours with the ML to take them out. I’m thinking of booking an ML for 2 hours but don’t know if it’s worth it or not haha. Only ever booked 1.5 hours at most.
it not an issues of worth it. it a matter of you want to spend your money in such way
To curb your desires
Old 23-01-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Zenode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Overall package Emma. But just face, Bella, in my.opinion
Thanks bro, visited Emma, service and attitude is good. Playability is Low.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Now those coming back here after CNY likely to see poor business.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Now those coming back here after CNY likely to see poor business.
Our esteemed PM already said no need panic wor, plus we are better prepared as compared to the SARS outbreak in 2003..

The ladies will definitely do some sort of cost benefit analysis, so I doubt many will choose to return till the virus is curbed or eradicated..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
of coz is after finish deed hug her slp tgt la..just like ur gf/wife sleep tgt nia.
That kind of ON I rather spend my money on good food..

Old 23-01-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Our esteemed PM already said no need panic wor, plus we are better prepared as compared to the SARS outbreak in 2003..

The ladies will definitely do some sort of cost benefit analysis, so I doubt many will choose to return till the virus is curbed or eradicated..
On the other hand, those who stayed here during the hols will benefit from this.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
On the other hand, those who stayed here during the hols will benefit from this.
Hard to say.. We are imbued with the kiasi mentality after all..

Let's see how many more cases here will surface in the next few days or so..

Old 24-01-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

If those who stayed here throughout and mixed with their friends who came here from China also problematic.

But on balance, they will be deemed safer than the incoming ones.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 24-01-2020 at 12:29 AM.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qripy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Virgin post, but have been lurking here for some time. Have been RTM Beibei regularly for about a month. Wrote an MR for her previously on SLG after first visit, but seeing many people post about her here, so finally decided to jump in.

She looks better in person than her photos. Her hardworking and sincere attitude shows through her massage skill and effort, which for me, adds on to the attraction. She has a different kind of GFE because of her sincere attitude.

She can hold conversation, and humour level is great. No commercial feel whatsoever. Location is convenient. Environment is really comfortable.

Mostly concur with everyone's review about her - only visit her if you are looking for a really good massage. If sensual is your thing, you can get better for the same money elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Chairman of the BB fanclub has spoken!😎
I just have the following to add on BB , that are kind of overlooked by some or deemed not worth mentioning.

Conversation with BB is pure FUN. She is quick witted, has a great sense of humor (both in receiving and dishing it out). Bring your A game to banter with her and trust me, she won't disappoint. It's like a verbal form of GFE. Yeah I know some bros don't give a shit about chitchat but if you are like me view it as important, BB is for you.

As for her sensual, BB is really shy, or rather, not entirely comfortable to reveal her nude body. I have visited enough MLs to conclude its genuine instead of trying to provide less. It's just her nature. But don't confuse with her uncomfortable to provide with UNWILLINGNESS to provide. She is quite accommodating if you make her feel at ease. For bros who don't like to coax or convince, there are wild sensual MLs out there, for me once a while I feel it refreshing to have a session with a somewhat shy but chio ML.

Know what you seek when you book her, we can't really fault her for items she don't list in her advert. To me BB is still a solid and fun choice when I need something less comprehensive. Cheers.

Not sure if this is the right way to leave an MR, but I second this. My mandarin is garbage though, so my banter game is not the best.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, my neck was very stiff n so I decided I needed a good massage. So who did I look for...... hahaha......

https://sglonelyguys.org/bei-bei-massage/

Her massage is really no horse run and easily the best I had all year , can fight with her fren Cat. Small petite girl can put her whole body weight into her thumb n elbows.... shiok!

But the good massage was interrupted by a moron who called her halfway thru the massage. She asked permission to take the call n kept it short, telling him she busy.... obviously not someone who was trying to make appointment. (Darren was it u? Lol....)

But seriously, come on lah..... even if u think u are her bf or whatever, u think u are entitled to her time which i am paying for? But to her credit, the rest of the time her phone was buzzing away but she didn’t bother.

Chatty n jovial and when she smiles, I can see why so many Bros are smitten by her. But when she first opened the door, I was felt she looked way different from the pics. She actually looks more natural than the ps pics n vid, her looks grew on me as she smiles more n more.

About the suck tits, she explained nicely that she really dun like it, so I’m cool about it. Her HJ is really limited moves but a bit of GFE can surely get the job done.

Rtm? For massage yes!
Old 24-01-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
of coz is after finish deed hug her slp tgt la..just like ur gf/wife sleep tgt nia.
Hahaha i feel that’s a bit waste money leh.. Like I mean most of the time with MLs that I can click well with, normally as long as they don’t have any customers right after they’ll just let me cuddle with them after the deed also. I think I’ll try out a 2 hour session first then decide if an ON session is worth it haha
Old 24-01-2020, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsect View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/sha-sha-massage/

For those who need CNY option
Close to look 85%. Massage quite on point and good pressure but not her usual trade. 9/10 for effort and improving. About 35 mins of massage before action starts. Roam about 4G and she is sensitive so kiss may be limited. Overall responsive

Her boobs are C or D ?
Old 24-01-2020, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah.. Why suddenly like so many people writing about bei bei. Like that cannot leh. Like that how I book her sia. No wonder didn't manage to book her la. Leave some slots for me leh. 😂😂

I think it's because she didn't RTC for cny and a lot of u guys' favourite all RTC right. Alamak. 🤣🤣
Old 24-01-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Morning folks! It is cny Eve.
Very busy night coz I need to send well wishes to all the MLs in my list. So they can remember me when they return here.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 24-01-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Our sweet heart Lili had left.....

My last session with her was more of a solemn affair. One of the rare gals whom I really feel genuine sad when she left.
I enjoyed all my sessions with her and all my chit chat with her.
She is a very nice and caring gal, at least this is what I felt.
Felt a little bit teary eye when she send me off at the door....

Many thanks to Franco for introducing her to us. Appreciate!

Hope she will return to us someday.
Chinese saying - " 天下无不散的筵席" I was one of those in the last few days to say goodbye. No massage but spend the time to have a chit chat, bonding and exchange contact. Not sure she will return or if i am in china visiting a friend.
The strange thing was when coming out of her condo at the gate, I met another popular gal who was buying her food and she say'hi, why are you here? I have no customer now, pls come in. I end up spending another hour with this hot horny FF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1