The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [On-going story 2] Attempts at hooking a beautifican

Thanks bro Cheongingedge for a rather detailed narration of your past encounters. In life, such memories that will either put a smile or a frown in our face that most likely you will be the only one that knows what it is about.
Life is short, enjoy while you can, with calculated risks.
Old 10-03-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
pinkant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro CheongingEdge, thanks!
Old 10-03-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
So wonderful to recall such sweet fond memories of yesteryear, cheers!
Old 10-03-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Sorry for the long absence, this B is too much to handle, being sticky suddenly and also started to hint for $$. All started with her saying that her husband lost the job etc etc. Luckily I'm using another SIM, but quite irritated by her message to ask me to go find her, take her out etc.

Anyway bros here sure will ask a few things so let me just get the answers out:

Yes, I had slept with her multiple times, twice in her shop, the rest of the times are all in public places. She wasn't as wild in bed as I imagined, but her pussy is tight and her moaning is to my liking And the current situation made finding quiet places a lot easier, so made her moan out loud in several places during our adventures.

Didn't CIP though even though we didn't use protection. Lucky too, otherwise I cannot imagine if I made her pregnant, she will definitely be more sticky than now. Been trying to avoid her with very slow or even non-replies the past 2 weeks, she's getting the hint but is still trying to ask me to go find her. Even went to the extend of sending videos of her playing with herself. Claimed that I'm the only man whom she ever had such a relationship with and she don't know why, but she just want to satisfy me. I was half-believing till she started the talk about how times are bad and she gotto send money home etc (thought only PRCs do that). The videos made me horny though, so on the look out for good places to release beside her.

Sorry for being missing and coming back with such a short update, but work has been really busy with all the BCP shit etc. Bonk safe all bros!
Walau , wat a waste...tried so hard getting so close to her and into her pants and then it turned out in a sad way in such a anti-climax ...that she becomes so sticky to you and want $$$ and you are not too happy...if so bro pass her over to me if you want to discard her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-03-2020, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

haha.. love the stories, recalled how i was in some relationships too.. wah really quite similar minus the part u can give 6 digits out.. i barely spent $ on these girls.. until theres commitment from them, then i might.. and the moment money comes out of their mouth, im gone.. really hate it.. and u are right bro.. want to give them vs they expecting is really climax vs anti climax in any relationship.. this even applies to everyone actually.. dont say ml or wl or fb or normal or even wife.. dont even need to say whether prc, thai, viet... even sg also have.. damn jialat..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1