The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 03-01-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25724 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
staying low profile bro, haha
haha okok u have been missed bro, faster come back...
Old 03-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If u hav the time to meet just 1 Mistress's hosting this Sat, which one will u go? Mistress Estella or Mistress Raine?
Old 03-01-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
If u hav the time to meet just 1 Mistress's hosting this Sat, which one will u go? Mistress Estella or Mistress Raine?
Hard choice. Both are good
Old 04-01-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

iphone reviews are nice

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 16-01-2019 at 03:00 AM.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
if u wan have to act on it bro, slots running out fast, PM me if u need help...
What going for both if budget permits... hmm
Trying Raine for the first time.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

iphone reviews are nice

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 16-01-2019 at 02:59 AM.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
gertyfied deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pardon for the new account. Its a comparison of their looks and my opinions are subjective. Some bros will not think the same way...

Here's an overdue summary for the popular Mistresses that I met because Lain is no longer in the scene -
Mistress Estella, Mistress Raine and Mistress Caittrin

Among all there's no doubt Estella is the tallest and those office lady look but she's not as skinny as I thought in the pictures she posted. If you are looking for cute xmm type, I was surprised it is Caittrin and not Raine because her pictures don't look like it. Idk if it just me but Caittrin looks like a skinnier and younger version of DominaFire. Some of her face angle reminds me of her.

I will have to agree from the saga that Raine is abit ahlian type (not because of her tattoo) but the way she present herself. If you are looking for elegant Mistress, Estella and Caittrin will not go wrong.

If you want to compare butt, if you want round perky toned butt I like Caittrin more nice for me to bury my face there which I did

Estella butt is meatier but bigger. Some bros might like it but too bad cannot slap hehe. Sorry to say but I don't like Raine's butt.

Feet wise, all of them are good actually. It's just what size you like. Bigger feet size of course Estella. Raine and Caittrin feet are about the same size but Caittrin's one more arch among the 3. I like Estella feet cause I like the challenge of stuffing the whole feet in my mouth

If you want to go for skills -
Estella is ideal for purely foot fetish, Raine is for her ballbusting (nice but painful indeed) and Caittrin for her sensual rope skills.

I like the sensual type of domination. Raine is good for those who like abit hardcore but not as hardcore as Lain (for comparison). Caittrin and Estella are sensual but Caittrin is even more sensual. I got a shock that she crawl on top of me as if she's going to ride me

All of them are friendly. Just be nice to them and you probably will get better treatment (just saying).
Old 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertyfied View Post

Here's an overdue summary for the popular Mistresses that I met because Lain is no longer in the scene -
Mistress Estella, Mistress Raine and Mistress Caittrin
Wow and thanks. I like this review.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Pardon for the new account. Its a comparison of their looks and my opinions are subjective. Some bros will not think the same way...
Thanks bro. Always appreciate such reviews and comparisons on their looks
Old 08-01-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wow ... a very refreshing way to write a review I must say.
Like technical reviews on the Iphone vs Samsung models. Amazing ... keep it up
Old 09-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

iphone reviews are nice

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 16-01-2019 at 02:58 AM.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Some bros might like it but too bad cannot slap hehe.
wah bro u wan to slap mistress's butt ah?
u're switch?
Old 09-01-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wah bro u wan to slap mistress's butt ah?
u're switch?
Is the slap for fun and grope but dont dare la later end up like Lain come here
Old 09-01-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SonarBeam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
-------------------------------

Great review, but you didn't really state, in terms of looks, which of the three is prettier or more attractive?
Old 09-01-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonarBeam View Post
-------------------------------

Great review, but you didn't really state, in terms of looks, which of the three is prettier or more attractive?
Looks quite subjective leh. Like what bro Havanna said beauty in the eyes of beholder. Some bros will think this Mistress more chio than the other. If diedie ask me choose I would choose Caittrin cause she dont look like those sg chinese girls. Got the indo chinese atas feel even though she singaporean but I never ask her she what mixed race
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1