The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Tespest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Thank you, Bro nyrvana & Bro bolueeleh for your information

Will be planning a trip in May, hopefully with a friend or 2

Otherwise, is it possible to go there solo?
I'm traveling to hcmc 23 may

Maybe can cross to pp. I'm solo too but I'm not familiar with pp
Old 15-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thank you, Bro nyrvana & Bro bolueeleh for your information

Will be planning a trip in May, hopefully with a friend or 2

Otherwise, is it possible to go there solo?
Kudos to you, for me my schedule quite tight, so 3D2N one every 2 months is enough.

Dont go solo, it is damn boring...last time I tried before, no SG people talking to me I feel damn sian (no one to kaopeh to, hahaha)

Anyway, can some experienced bros share some fun spots they like to go? Like any KTV or massage place?
Old 16-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

@nyrvana, most of the girls are ok being courted by foreigners, but i always state that this is a short term deal and i hv many girlfriends alr, so i dont even let them think about marrying, if they know u are single all the 'patterns' will come out liao.

@autoroam ofc its ok to go solo, in fact i prefer to go solo, so i wont hv the problem of 1 guy can find a girl and another cannot and feel obligated to go another place until he can a girl he likes
Old 16-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
KobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Check out the KTV at Champs-Elysees Hotel, 4 dozens beer + room cost US$70. Room not bad, can compare to Singapore's Jade KTV.

Girls tips at US$5 to US$10 if you follow the locals to pay, girls young and pretty can compare to those at Singapore's Dynasty Classic.

The only minus point is girls can't speak English or Mandarin. If really lucky, you may get a Teochew speaking Cambodian Chinese.
Old 16-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBeef View Post
Check out the KTV at Champs-Elysees Hotel, 4 dozens beer + room cost US$70. Room not bad, can compare to Singapore's Jade KTV.

Girls tips at US$5 to US$10 if you follow the locals to pay, girls young and pretty can compare to those at Singapore's Dynasty Classic.

The only minus point is girls can't speak English or Mandarin. If really lucky, you may get a Teochew speaking Cambodian Chinese.
Thanks for the info, where is Champs-Elysees Hotel near?

By the way, that day I was eating banh-mi (vietnamese baguette), the waitress quite cute, can speak in Mandarin and like very shy hahaha

I think PP is a good place for SG guys to keep a mistress! Bored of city life liao go there enjoy seaside with her
Old 16-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
@nyrvana, most of the girls are ok being courted by foreigners, but i always state that this is a short term deal and i hv many girlfriends alr, so i dont even let them think about marrying, if they know u are single all the 'patterns' will come out liao.

@autoroam ofc its ok to go solo, in fact i prefer to go solo, so i wont hv the problem of 1 guy can find a girl and another cannot and feel obligated to go another place until he can a girl he likes
What type of patterns have you encountered so far? For me I told this bargirl that I like her (she look and behave like demure SG girl) but personally I do not believe in marriage because I like to play around, then she like say she want to find a nice guy to have 2 kids in the future, I hope she is not refering to me hahaha

I just feel that it is important to lay down all the expectations and rules, I really dont like using empty promises to woo them. I also want to avoid crazy confrontation situations in the future.

By the way, so far I dont really like to go solo, unless you intend to make friends with the other expats or tourist. I dont know, maybe I too talkative, the local Khmers most of them dont really have the same sense of humour as me hahaha
Old 17-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
What type of patterns have you encountered so far?
patterns includes
1. telling u her parents are very strict, must go home see parents before boom boom

2. after see parents say grandma very old need to see her get married before she die.

3. she say cambodian society is very conservative boy and girl cannot go to room alone, only husband and wife can (partly true )

and the list goes on

and if you state before hand that this is short term arrangement and it is purely a monetary transaction, the following patterns would occur

1. father, mother sick, grandparents sick etc etc

2. house need repair etc etc

3. phone spoil, motorbike spoil, vibrator spoil etc etc

basically tries to squeeze as much money from u as possible in the shortest time possible have fun courting
Old 17-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the wonderful info on cambodia.

It is really scary to date a girl there and they ask you for marriage
Think most of us date them for gfe and sex.

Khmer know how to practise gongtau like thai? if yes then dangerous.

Quote:
i hv many girlfriends alr, so i dont even let them think about marrying, if they know u are single all the 'patterns' will come out liao.
Quote:
What type of patterns have you encountered so far? For me I told this bargirl that I like her (she look and behave like demure SG girl) but personally I do not believe in marriage
Old 17-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryjem View Post
Thanks for the wonderful info on cambodia.

It is really scary to date a girl there and they ask you for marriage
Think most of us date them for gfe and sex.

Khmer know how to practise gongtau like thai? if yes then dangerous.
Bro, personally I dont even believe in ghost, still scared gongtau meh?

No offence to bros who knows of friends or family who kenna before, but I personally never see before. I dont wanna debate, if any brother here believe in gongtau, then so be it loh. But then again, I am just a city dweller, maybe got gongtau I also dont know...

I just feel that, end of day, you let the girl know you are just there for flings, dont use "family/marriage" to lure them, should be no problem.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
patterns includes
1. telling u her parents are very strict, must go home see parents before boom boom

2. after see parents say grandma very old need to see her get married before she die.

3. she say cambodian society is very conservative boy and girl cannot go to room alone, only husband and wife can (partly true )

and the list goes on

and if you state before hand that this is short term arrangement and it is purely a monetary transaction, the following patterns would occur

1. father, mother sick, grandparents sick etc etc

2. house need repair etc etc

3. phone spoil, motorbike spoil, vibrator spoil etc etc

basically tries to squeeze as much money from u as possible in the shortest time possible have fun courting
Actually I did some reading/research about bargirls when I returned from Phnom Penh.

I feel that it is the same everyone, in SG KTV, china KTV, Geylang legal house, sometimes if you willing to let the girl take advantage of your kindness. then the person can only blame himself when in the end he is just one of the many roberts the girl is chopping.

I know this friend, 40+, have wife and son. He told me he spent over SG$10k buying luxury goods for a thai FL. Personally I wont do it, but as a friend, it is not my right to flame him for using such a strategy. In the end, the girl go back BKK bar to work, he told me he damn pissed off when she lied to him she already stop working at agogo bar.

This friend is a nice guy somemore, really sad to hear him tell me his story when he returned from Bangkok.

Sure, giving her some money is OK (with a decent salary, a small cash gift is fine), but I think we should all know where to draw the line when the girl starts to make use of us.
Old 18-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
runfishyrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the share bro nyrvana.
Upz for you.
Old 18-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gatwickjingjing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice post. I like nightlife with guys.
Old 20-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatwickjingjing View Post
Bro, I hope you mean you like to cheong with guys, not cheong for guys hahaha

Eh guys, btw, anyone interested in going together on end of May? Samsters who are unfamiliar with Phnom Penh are welcomed, just PM me or indicate in this thread.
Old 20-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatwickjingjing View Post
Bro gatwickjingjing, "I like nightlife with guys". Hope you didn't mean what Bro nyrvana is thinking

Quote:
Eh guys, btw, anyone interested in going together on end of May? Samsters who are unfamiliar with Phnom Penh are welcomed, just PM me or indicate in this thread.
Bro nyrvana, exact dates please.....
Old 20-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro gatwickjingjing, "I like nightlife with guys". Hope you didn't mean what Bro nyrvana is thinking

Bro nyrvana, exact dates please.....
Bro autoroam, probably end May, just nice pay day hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1