The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 01-11-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

I tried tagged and skout for a week. Zero replies received
Old 01-11-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
I tried tagged and skout for a week. Zero replies received
heng suay one. also see whether she like you or not

some reply me, some is need pay. some also ignored me while might reply other bros

just keep trying.
Old 01-11-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

did you put at least a real photo of yourself? if u put fake photo, even real ladies will ignore most of the time.

put a real photo of yourself, can be like drinking stuff to block some parts of your face
Old 01-11-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
johnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Matched a malay ladyboy called Kylie Lashy on okc. Anyone tried her before? From chatting seems to be confirm can hookup one, but dk if I should so checking if any bros here got experience.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
did you put at least a real photo of yourself? if u put fake photo, even real ladies will ignore most of the time.

put a real photo of yourself, can be like drinking stuff to block some parts of your face
I put a beautified photo that makes me looks like 10 years ago
Old 03-11-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:

Omg, i didn't realize i can check on individual profile, no Wonder… i was like, how am i going to know ppl or meet someone based on a single profile pic. Not even sure if they are trans. Then i realized accidentally that pressing the name linked to the profile 🤣🤣🤣
Old 03-11-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vin1208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what happened to TS Izara? Tried contacting her number but says the number no more on WhatsApp. Sad lol.
Old 04-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jkwlppl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
If it's $300 and she looks at least 70% similar to the photos, then it's money well spent. Any bros can verify?
tried her at her hotel room in orchard last night for $300. studying here in a private school, very cautious imo

Looks: 9/10 slim & pretty, more chio than some of the girls definitely passable
GFE: 7/10 probably need more chemistry
Boobs: 36B-C surgery
BJ: 9/10 wraps & wriggles with her tongue around my didi, luckily managed to hold
FJ: 8/10 average size dick, takes some time to get hard, wanked her till she cums, watery maybe due to customers
Overall: 8/10 as $300 towards more atas side, will try her again if she can give me a discount as regular
Old 04-11-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jkwlppl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
top means kana poke? i always cannot remember.
i also trying see if any ladyboy wanna try with me
Top means poke, bottom means kena poke hehe
Old 04-11-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

johnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_46...it-me-upp.html

Found a young malay CD. Have not tried her as I'm personally not into CD, only into TS, but sharing for other bros here. Photo looks very pretty, if 70% similar also quite good already.

Got the quotes for you guys as well:
BJ - $50
Anal - $100
Old 05-11-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Donkeycock98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is my first FR for the first local malay shemale I’ve tried. I have never done one before but I hope it’ll be informative enough for everyone. https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_35...Y-TS-COCO.html

I tried her a few years ago but I believe she still looks the same and does incall at the same place.

Body: 10/10
Looks: 9/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10

Coco is by far one of the best trannys ive tried. I made an appointment with her a day prior and when I arrived the only problem was I had to climb through her room window on level 1 because her landlord was home. However, as soon as I entered my eyes were treated to a magnificent hour glass body, she is inked and had at least C/D boobs. My heart was racing and all blood was only channeling towards my smaller head. She took off my clothes and put on a cap and started blowing me while playfully carressing my legs but as a young inexperienced adolescent I did couldn’t hold my horses to enjoy the full course of bj, I quickly flipped her over on her back and started in missionary position while she strokes herself. After pumping her for 5-10mins, she flipped me on my back and started to cowgirl me, the view was so hot when she is on top of me, I came in a matter of 10mins she continued riding while stroking herself and came on my stomach. She gave me some wet wipes to clean myself up and invited me to smoke with her but big head took over small head, I rushed off to go home, idk wtf I was thinking should have stayed... maybe got second shot XD

I think she still stays in the west. Only sharing this gem because it’s too far from where I stay anyway hehe.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeycock98 View Post
Here is my first FR for the first local malay shemale I’ve tried. I have never done one before but I hope it’ll be informative enough for everyone. https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_35...Y-TS-COCO.html

I tried her a few years ago but I believe she still looks the same and does incall at the same place.

Body: 10/10
Looks: 9/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10

Coco is by far one of the best trannys ive tried. I made an appointment with her a day prior and when I arrived the only problem was I had to climb through her room window on level 1 because her landlord was home. However, as soon as I entered my eyes were treated to a magnificent hour glass body, she is inked and had at least C/D boobs. My heart was racing and all blood was only channeling towards my smaller head. She took off my clothes and put on a cap and started blowing me while playfully carressing my legs but as a young inexperienced adolescent I did couldn’t hold my horses to enjoy the full course of bj, I quickly flipped her over on her back and started in missionary position while she strokes herself. After pumping her for 5-10mins, she flipped me on my back and started to cowgirl me, the view was so hot when she is on top of me, I came in a matter of 10mins she continued riding while stroking herself and came on my stomach. She gave me some wet wipes to clean myself up and invited me to smoke with her but big head took over small head, I rushed off to go home, idk wtf I was thinking should have stayed... maybe got second shot XD

I think she still stays in the west. Only sharing this gem because it’s too far from where I stay anyway hehe.
What's her rates bro?
Old 07-11-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Donkeycock98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=hickory2;20308935]What's her rates bro?[/QUOTE
Back then it was 100
Old 08-11-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kaikai126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before . From pic seems pretty cute

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_42...boy-Bedok.html
Old 08-11-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikai126 View Post
Anyone tried her before . From pic seems pretty cute

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_42...boy-Bedok.html

Matched her on Tagged, did not try her in the end but she asked my budget and I said $100 and she said ok. If you want a benchmark for the price can use this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1