The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 3
sandymich is one of the Best!sandymich is one of the Best!sandymich is one of the Best!
Sex after birth - sexless?

Just trying to get some perspective, It's been 4 months since my baby was born it was a long labour lots of tearing and stitches needed by the doctor as the midwives words were "oh no this is to complex and out of my remit for me" and my partner and I have tried sex twice now and honestly it feels absolutely rubbish!

First time I couldn't feel anything and second time It felt squishy and awful I asked my partner if it felt different and I said I feel the entrance to my vagina feels wider and he agreed. Am I alone in this as I read so many people saying how great sex was after birth and how easy it was to organs I'm here preparing for a sexless relationship
Old 12-01-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex after birth - sexless?

Google for vaginoplasty
Old 12-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandymich View Post
Just trying to get some perspective, It's been 4 months since my baby was born it was a long labour lots of tearing and stitches needed by the doctor as the midwives words were "oh no this is to complex and out of my remit for me" and my partner and I have tried sex twice now and honestly it feels absolutely rubbish!

First time I couldn't feel anything and second time It felt squishy and awful I asked my partner if it felt different and I said I feel the entrance to my vagina feels wider and he agreed. Am I alone in this as I read so many people saying how great sex was after birth and how easy it was to organs I'm here preparing for a sexless relationship
Breastfeed more and do lots of kegels.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Last week you have 2 children in primary school liao. Now another 4 month old ah? Cannot save liao lah. U need a 1.5liter coke bottle to fit your pussy liao.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hunkydunky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why not try it with another guy to try?
Old 13-01-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

My wife lose interest in sex after birth.
Old 13-01-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Last week you have 2 children in primary school liao. Now another 4 month old ah? Cannot save liao lah. U need a 1.5liter coke bottle to fit your pussy liao.
Epic.. nice one bro
Old 14-01-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Its normal.. well, try to spike up your sexlife maybe go for a vacation relax when have sex more foreplay etc... hope you enjoy and have a good one...
Old 14-01-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Your doc did a bad job. my wife was stitched up like a virgin.
even tighter than before. but. Unfortunately... she lost interest in sex.
Old 14-01-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

If penetration feels different for you from last time.. ask him to give you oral, surely the clit hasn't changed.

Trust me... most husbands would love their wives to get into oral sex. Nothing more arousing than a woman who likes 69.
Old 14-01-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Agreed.
After 3 kids with a loose pussy.
Your husband will be fucking outside.
Plain and simple.
Old 15-01-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Cant agree more to this. My wife was hot and hungry all the time. But then after 3 births.. tats it. Maybe 2-3 times a year? Not exaggerating on this. But ut has come to a point that i didnt request for sex since 5-6 mths ago.

Could be tired from taking care of the kids etc. Had bot many adult toys to spice up the bedroom activities but still not interested (Many valid excuses for not wanting to have sex.)
Old 16-01-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

I’m lucky that after 2 kids I’m still having sex with my wife weekly.
Old 16-01-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
I’m lucky that after 2 kids I’m still having sex with my wife weekly.
Congrats bro ! ...many married bros will envy u ....yes, u r 1 of the few lucky husbands around that hv weekly sex with yr wifey even after having 2 kids ...m happy for u n yr achievement in bed with her ...keep it up bro...this shows that even after the wedding n the start of the life-long journey of marriage...she still continuously needs yr sexstification v. much

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-01-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Married with a 1.5 year old, honestly sex has became non existence. Maybe once a month, with some excitement here and there, else is really quite tired and fatigue from taking care of our child lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1