The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex on Wedding night

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Interesting post. I thought everyone does
Let’s hear all our bro n sis first.
Do you?
Old 14-01-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAFT View Post
Banquet dinner, cousins made a concoction alcoholic drink w raw egg. Watching her ass as
we walk back to hotel rm in cheongsam made me just fark her immediately in the rm. First time she whispered to me to cum all inside her.
Same here... wifey with cheongsam on wedding nite damn tight fitting and small head takes over big head... cannot stand it once inside hotel room right away action... wifey tired but dont care need to release...
Old 14-01-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wedding night too tired LOL. Settle the bill with banquet manager, open Ang pows.. count…wash up and sleep Liao.
Old 14-01-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
After ROM already got free access. Wedding night which comes much later, is like anti-climax, just another day, and usually so tired out from the day's activities, just sleep.
You mean after ROM can do liao, cheers!
Old 14-01-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After ROM already got free access. Wedding night which comes much later, is like anti-climax, just another day, and usually so tired out from the day's activities, just sleep.
Before ROM no access yet, Bro afterburn?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-01-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Before ROM no access yet, Bro afterburn?
The best protection for woman is ROM True or not? It confers legal status and the rights that come with it.
Old 14-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
prizzi_65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woman will have their concerns lah. Even if they know we will get marry when shotgun, prevention is better than cure. ROM means have legal right to tell people they have BB.

Same attitude as my other half. Before ROM must have protection. After ROM no need protection. We did not have wedding dinner due to me being posted overseas after ROM and she followed me. When we had our first baby celebration at our HDB, my relatives all scratched head. They were talking among themselves all struggling to remember when they attended our wedding dinner. They could not remember and were too embarrassed to ask. Since we had our own BTO, obviously we are legally married. My aunt has to shut them up as she was my ROM witness and knew my backstory.

Quote:
The best protection for woman is ROM True or not? It confers legal status and the rights that come with it.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Given that a lot of bros (and sis) here either "Yes" or "No" to sex on wedding night... made me think...

The one big factor is really depends if you drink or not.

And older bros... who went through a traditional wedding dinner having to go round each table to "yam seng" with bros, kakis, biz associates, etc. And XO mix with whiskey mix with beer and don't know what shit. After all that, can barely walk straight. How to fuck the wife!?

Nowadays, I attend more wedding lunches than dinners, and drinking is so mild. Of cos, still sober and can fuck the wife! I mean... if like that and don't fuck the wife... that's a serious problem, right?!
Old 16-01-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 10
RainTreeTears has a brilliant futureRainTreeTears has a brilliant futureRainTreeTears has a brilliant futureRainTreeTears has a brilliant futureRainTreeTears has a brilliant futureRainTreeTears has a brilliant futureRainTreeTears has a brilliant futureRainTreeTears has a brilliant futureRainTreeTears has a brilliant futureRainTreeTears has a brilliant futureRainTreeTears has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
You mean after ROM can do liao, cheers!
8 Rain Tears returning for your up bro. Thanks
Old 16-01-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
On my wedding night, both my wife and i were wasted badly. we were in bed trying to fuck each other brains out. she BJ me while i finger her pussy. next thing i know, i opened my eyes and she was sleeping on my tight with my flaccid cock on her lips. then i noticed my 2 fingers were in her dried up pussy. wtf? we both dosed off on 69 position sideway. i swear should i get marry again, i will not get drunk and wasted on my wedding night !
You're lucky she don't grind her teeth at night
Old 16-01-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Conrom? It kinda rhymes.
Old 17-01-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wedding dinner I didn't drink much at night bcos the bros all take it for me. But still drank so..

I was sober that night but was too tired. Early morning wake up to go bride house for ceremony and games. Then lunch and tea ceremony. Then back hotel and coordinate videographers and photographers to get ready for morning video showcase at night dinner. One full day even more tiring than go to work.

After dinner go back room, straight lie on bed and sleep.
Old 17-01-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Once you signed the deal, its free for all to let it go inside her. If you are not ready to bun her up and want to still enjoy, best to pop in an Escapelle or get her on an Avira patch.

Usually once you signed off, its just means no more one night stands and fun with other guys in her, and same for u too!
Old 17-01-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
a lover of mine asked me to go over to fuck her on her wedding night at a hotel in sentosa cos her hubby was dead ass drunk and after drinking she gets horny.

~i dont pretend to be a good guy, yall dont pretend to be righteous ya (for the flammy fellas
That husband of your lover is really poor thing. Not only marrying someone who's fxxxing around but on their wedding night.
Good grief.
Old 17-01-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
On wedding night, wife too tired so I was high and dry. Should’ve just fucked her like a dead fish. But good thing she made up for it the next day with 3 rounds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1