The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
How I Started Addicted to Sex

Quite a number of PMs and meet ups her in SBF asking me about when and how I started having sex. Will table this down so that I dont have to repeat.

I started having sex when I am in the age of 16 (secondary school) and this is where all it began

I was raised up by my mum single handedly because the divorced took place when i was 8 years old. With me i had two younger twin brother 6 years younger than me.

So when i was 13, my mum got herself a bf and we also get to call him uncle instead of father (age 44)

It was all normal until my mum was hospitalized (in coma) due to work injury and uncle was the one paying the medical bill together with the insurance.

Uncle took care of us and celebrated my 16 birthday and that the day i lost my virginity.

Yes, uncle took away my virginity. After the celebration and visited my mum. Uncle bring us home and after my brothers went to sleep, uncle came into my room and we talk.

I understand that we need uncle help financially until my mum awakes so he started to took off my clothes and he started to kiss on my lips.

I was scared but bite my lips to go through it and uncle was really gentle with me . He lick my pussy and i was actually enjoying it. The feeling was great that i cum in a short while. Uncle smiled at me and asked if i enjoy it and i nodded.

He told that i will enjoy more if i relax. I listened to him and let him take control of my body.

Uncle was licking every inch of my body and commemted that my skin very fair and smooth and this is his first time having sex with such a young lady.

He then suck my pink nipple and i was aroused and cum once again. And he commented that i am a sex addict in the future. I shoke my head.

Uncle then bring his dick near to my mouth and ask me to suck it and i never felt disgusted and took it in just like that.

Uncle told me not to use teeth so i slowly adjust until uncle gave me a nod.

Uncle: damm you are good. Come now is the finale.

He took his dick out of my mouth and slowly insert his dick into my pussy

Uncle: wow fucking tight... damm damm

I was moaning in pain and it was really painful at that time. Uncle dick was huge as well. Uncle slowly fuck me as he know i was in pain and after awhile once i got uswd to it he increase his pace.

We did it in missionary since it was my first time and he cummed inside me. I was worried but he assured me that he is infertile so i wont get pregnant. I was relief and when i saw his dick cover in red, uncle congrats me on becoming an adult.
Old 12-01-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How I Started Addicted to Sex

My second partner was my ex pri sch teacher, we had a pri sch gathering for our class and our ex teachers were there as well. At that point i was in first year of my ITE studies (18 years old).

We drank alot and i was drunk at that time. I couldnt remember much but i was brought to a place to rest. I knew i was being stripped off naked and soon i was 70% awake and i saw my ex retired english teach (an indian) naked body and myself was naked as well.

He came on me, cover my mouth and ask me not to shout. I nodded and he slowly release his hand. He commented that i was really pretty and this is my first time saw a really huge dick and the rumor was true, indian dick were big.

I touched his dick and my ex teacher knew i wanted it and he started kissed me and we frenched (learn from uncle for two years straight)

Not much foreplay and my teacher just insert his dick into my pussy with condom and start fucking me.

The sex was great but my teacher didnt leave me any contact as he is afraid the the bean will spill since he is married. So did this only once with him but from there on i am hook to indian (you can notice my experience in my past thread)
Old 12-01-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Third encounter was unexpected, when i was 19, i graduated and started working and had a bf. (Stop having sex with uncle since my mum awake and its hard for him to get to me alone)

It was a business trip with my india indian supervisor (40 years old) and at a middle of the night he came to my room and trying to force his was through me. I resist initially but he is really strong and yes its been 6 months that i have any sex (not with my bf as well since he is a conservative person). So i gave in not just to the person but his huge dick as well.

Because its been a while since i have such a huge dick in me. My supervisor was forcefull and everything he do was rough suck my nipple damm hard, french me hard and suck my pussy hard. He realize that he did not have condom but i told him is okay. He smiled.

He insert his dick inisde me and commented that chinese girl are tight. I commented his dick is huge, this boost his ego and we frenched. He asked if my bf dick is huge, i told him that he is the biggest.

After that session, we became FB whenever he needs it, i will be there without my bf knowing
Old 12-01-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

owh then where is your previous thread wor? any of the sex related
Old 12-01-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessitan94 View Post
Third encounter was unexpected, when i was 19, i graduated and started working and had a bf. (Stop having sex with uncle since my mum awake and its hard for him to get to me alone)

It was a business trip with my india indian supervisor (40 years old) and at a middle of the night he came to my room and trying to force his was through me. I resist initially but he is really strong and yes its been 6 months that i have any sex (not with my bf as well since he is a conservative person). So i gave in not just to the person but his huge dick as well.

Because its been a while since i have such a huge dick in me. My supervisor was forcefull and everything he do was rough suck my nipple damm hard, french me hard and suck my pussy hard. He realize that he did not have condom but i told him is okay. He smiled.

He insert his dick inisde me and commented that chinese girl are tight. I commented his dick is huge, this boost his ego and we frenched. He asked if my bf dick is huge, i told him that he is the biggest.

After that session, we became FB whenever he needs it, i will be there without my bf knowing
your condition is like sugary relationship, you and him have big age gap difference
Old 13-01-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My second partner was my ex pri sch teacher, we had a pri sch gathering for our class and our ex teachers were there as well...We drank alot and i was drunk at that time. I couldnt remember much but i was brought to a place to rest. I knew i was being stripped off naked and soon i was 70% awake and i saw my ex retired english teach (an indian) naked body and myself was naked as well.

He came on me, cover my mouth and ask me not to shout. I nodded and he slowly release his hand. He commented that i was really pretty and this is my first time saw a really huge dick and the rumor was true, indian dick were big.

I touched his dick and my ex teacher knew i wanted it and he started kissed me and we frenched (learn from uncle for two years straight)

Not much foreplay and my teacher just insert his dick into my pussy with condom and start fucking me.

The sex was great but my teacher didnt leave me any contact as he is afraid the the bean will spill since he is married. So did this only once with him but from there on i am hook to indian (you can notice my experience in my past thread)
Quote:

Here to support the new thread of notti sis jessicatan abt her sexual life in the past when she was as young as 13 yo

Wow !!...didn't know she was so sexually active during her sch days n ITE n all her experiences during those times must hv been v sexciting for her ...very steam to know how she got to love n horny for indian dicks after having sex with 2 of them, keeping the later 1 currently as her FB ...particularly like her 1st post describing how her step-father took care of her n her bros n had sex with her for the 1st time n broke her virginity as young as age 13...whence she got her 1st sex education at home ...hehe

Camping here to see if there is r anymore notti stories of her sexual past that she wants to share with us in the past

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-01-2022, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 14-01-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

another camper!
Old 14-01-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!

Very nice story! i also addicted to sex when i come across health centre in 2001. I had to go almost 3-4 days per week to Bugis HC or Spa on green. I never encounter so many women to pick n fxxk at 100 buck per shot which is consider inexpenisve and afforable for a salary man like me. i was single then and i really enjoy the company of those pretty faces.....i even send them home after their working hour.
Old 14-01-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc88 View Post
Very nice story! i also addicted to sex when i come across health centre in 2001. I had to go almost 3-4 days per week to Bugis HC or Spa on green. I never encounter so many women to pick n fxxk at 100 buck per shot which is consider inexpenisve and afforable for a salary man like me. i was single then and i really enjoy the company of those pretty faces.....i even send them home after their working hour.
Wow !...that's a v. good customer ...if i were the ML i would appreciate u v. much for staying so late in the night to fetch me home after such a tiring day of massaging guys n to return favour i may giv u 1 session FOC once in a while...such customers r v. rare to find

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-01-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

My fourth encounter is shortly (ard 3 months) after with my indian supervisor, when i was introduced to my indian supervisor mentor (ard 50s), also from india and we are in a discussion with him on a project.

Both of them talk in indian language and the mentor kept looking at me. After the discussion the indian mentor came and ask if i am free tonight, he will need some help from me for the presentation but i got a date with my bf. With much persuation, i decide to forgo my date and went on with work.

We went to his hotel room and i start working on the presentation. Suddenly he grab me from the back and i shouted. He cover my mouth and whisper to me that if i continue to shout, he will let the whole world know that i sleep with my supervisor. I panicked and he slowly strip me off.

He push me to the bed and start to suck my nipple and slowly to my pussy.

Me: not there.

Mentor: come on, your pussy taste good. Come have my dick.

When he show me his dick, i was surprise that it was big. And i gave him a bj.

After a while, he want to insert his dick into me and i asked for condom but he denied and say that no condom better. I had to agree and no choice i am wet horny as hell and i nodded.

He stuff his dick into me and start fuckimg me hard and we frenched. A 50+ old man fucking my with big fat body and i am still wet.... this is freaking great
Old 15-01-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
My fourth encounter is shortly (ard 3 months) after with my indian supervisor, when i was introduced to my indian supervisor mentor (ard 50s), also from india and we are in a discussion with him on a project.

Both of them talk in indian language and the mentor kept looking at me. After the discussion the indian mentor came and ask if i am free tonight, he will need some help from me for the presentation but i got a date with my bf. With much persuation, i decide to forgo my date and went on with work.

We went to his hotel room and i start working on the presentation. Suddenly he grab me from the back and i shouted. He cover my mouth and whisper to me that if i continue to shout, he will let the whole world know that i sleep with my supervisor. I panicked and he slowly strip me off.

He push me to the bed and start to suck my nipple and slowly to my pussy.

Me: not there.

Mentor: come on, your pussy taste good. Come have my dick.

When he show me his dick, i was surprise that it was big. And i gave him a bj.

After a while, he want to insert his dick into me and i asked for condom but he denied and say that no condom better. I had to agree and no choice i am wet horny as hell and i nodded.

He stuff his dick into me and start fuckimg me hard and we frenched. A 50+ old man fucking my with big fat body and i am still wet.... this is freaking great
U sure you girl? Or u some random uncle trying to create a sexy story and get all excited!? Hahahaha
But anyway, good write up lah! 💦
Old 15-01-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold
Lol CECA with huge dick

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

This can only be an ole CECA uncle dreaming of some pedo fantasies.
Old 15-01-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 16
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

Ur story good. Where is ur 1st story?
Old 16-01-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
truthsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
U sure you girl? Or u some random uncle trying to create a sexy story and get all excited!? Hahahaha
But anyway, good write up lah! 💦
Confirm is some indian uncle craving for chinese girls la. cannot taste swan meat but he can imagine ownself is the swan getting eat by other uncles.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1