The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My overseas posting

Wa Lan! The fucking midnight flight is bad. 100% full, everyone squeeze together and the plane took off at 1am due to some CB delay…I reached Pudong airport at 6am and kana shitty customs and jam again on my way to hotel. I totally collapsed when I reached hotel…I was awoke by my phone

Tom: bro bro…you are back…oh, I miss you…hey, remember our appointment tonight with the Taiwanese boss
Ben: ccb la…if he is not my boss, I would have yell at him..lj 3pm call me to remind me of his fucking cb dinner…Lin peh just fall asleep only..and this cb kia keep talking and talking

After he hang up, I got no mood to sleep because the timing is like 1/2 fuck. I went to 萍 shop for a masseur to freshen myself up. 萍 was missing me and insisted to drive me for my dinner appointment. She is thrilled when I gave her a bottle of Chanel perfume (this gift always work one)

Tom introduces Jacky and Jam…Jacky is a fucking old 60 year old fat ass like Tom (cb, no wonder they are best of pals) whereas Jam is his 50 year old personal assistant…Dinner was nothing special except just eat and drink…I was relief when dinner ends at 8pm because I wanted to go back to sleep.

Jam: Guys. Let’s head to our next venue to know some friends..
Tom and Jacky: wooooop, let’s go…

Seriously I don’t know why that 2 old fucks are so excited. Lim peh really Sian 1/2. We reached this place that looks like a ktv from outside…once we are in, 30 girls came in and parade in from of the big bosses

Tiko Tom chose 3 young girls in their 20s, Jacky chose 2 and Jam chose 1. I didn’t chose any because I am not in the mood.

Jam: 换一批女的。 我的兄弟看不上。another wave of 30 girls came…to be honest, I just want to anyhow choose and just fuck it. Suddenly 1 girl came in an apologize as she is late. To end that frustration, I just chose her since I am not here for fun.

We had some small talk and she told me she was called 娜娜。 From a closer look, she looks a bit like Kim Ah Joong.

Tom: ok bros, it is time to dance…I see that fucking 3 men with their fuck dance move trying to dance with the girls…Totally cannot make it…

Jam: Ben, 你今天状态很不行。哈哈!兄弟,这样不可以。我们要罚你的女人。
CB kia, Jacky insist 娜娜 dance on the glass table else he will be sibei tulan…this kind of Taiwan company president seems sibei xialan. Not sure why he so big fuck insist this and that.

娜娜: 好! 那就来。
Ben: 那个桌子很滑, 又小。。很危险,老总,放过她啦。。。
All the guys and ladies are clapping and cheering…
娜娜: 没事的。one hand on my shoulder, she went up to the table with ease and start dancing.

Wa! Fuck! Her dance move sibei power and she total mesmerize the 4 tikos (including myself). Lau tiko Tom move in to join her in the dance (not on the table else table break).

example of 娜娜 dancing with Tom

The stupid thing ended with lots of claps and cheers. Jam took out a stack of notes and give it to 娜娜。 干得好! 拿去花。。。

The ridiculous session ended when the guys decided to bring the ladies outcall. I don’t have mood to bring 娜娜 back but she left her contact in my mobile
Old 11-12-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Atb well known for being unshaven leh

Can only show armpit. Cannot see pussy la..but it was shaven and trimmed type not the forest/ jungle.
Old 11-12-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post

Can only show armpit. Cannot see pussy la..but it was shaven and trimmed type not the forest/ jungle.
Wow! Not bad. Looks quite hot…
Old 11-12-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

My overseas posting

Woke up the next day feeling much better after a great sleep. Went to office really pump up together after having a nice breakfast. I called Cindy first thing I reach office.

Cindy: Boss, nice to hear from you. Yesterday didn’t hear from you. Hope you are feeling better
Ben: yeah..feeling good today. How’s things
Cindy: shiok but then my pussy very sore. Long time didn’t do that already…
Ben: Aiyo…don’t cock tease me like that, I am scare…lol! Ok, time to work. Bye…

Jialat, now got involved with 2 women at the same time. One is my PA somemore. If didn’t manage properly, confirm die…sigh…My thoughts was interrupted by 萍 who asked me to meet her at Fairmont, Peace Hotel tonight.

I was caught up by some meeting hence don’t even have time to go back hotel to shower. In the end, got no choice but to ask 鹰哥 to drive me over from office. Knn! Shanghai took me by surprised at Jan was freaking cold. I realised 萍 made a reservation at the Jazz bar. This is a really fantastic bar so if anyone heads over to Shanghai, this place is worth a look. https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/...hotel-jazz-bar

The music and drinks was great but my eyes were on 萍。I move over to smell her hair and cuddle her. In return, she kissed me on my lips. She whisper in my ears and asked whether I want to go to her place. Her place was a penthouse unit in 陆家嘴. The view looks great but I am ready to devour her. I hate Jan because it is freaking cold in Shanghai hence all the pretty girls are wrapped up in thick clothings. I took a while to strip off 萍 bra and feast on her pair of tits. As I tried to rip off her panties, her hand stopped me.

萍:唐唐, 我大姨妈来了。不能做爱。
Really sian when your cock is rock hard. Aiyo…I try to hide my disappointment
萍:没事的。我用嘴帮你。

She led me into a big jacuzzi bath and asked me to soak inside the hot water. Really feel shiok in this cold weather. She didn’t join me in the bath but gave me a shoulder and head massage from above fully naked except her panties. I see liao cannot tahan and drag her into the bath.

萍:不行的。不要这样。
She immediately engulf my cock and suck me passionately…using her tits, hand and mouth, she made me surrender in 10 min..As I cum, she continued sucking me until I collapse. She went over to the sink to spit out my cum, then come over to french me. Yuck!
萍:哈哈! 完蛋了。我安全了。

We showered together and then I hug her to sleep. I didn’t see her for the next 3 days as she is feeling effect from her menses. I devoted all my time to work until I got disruptive by 娜娜 text.

娜娜。唐总,明晚有空吃个饭吗?
Ben:娜娜,不好意思。我这个星期工作比较忙,下周如何。

I am not really tied up but I am satisfied with 萍 and Cindy hence I don’t want to get involved with another girl. Tom walked in to my office.

Tom: hey bro. My Italian friend wanted to invest in a factory space in China. Can you help bring him around and show him a few places etc…
Ben: eh… boss…I am not property agent. No point for me to do this blah blah….if he wants to do other investment, then I …………
Tom: connection bro…just go, it will be good exposure for you…furthermore, I need someone like you to host him
Ben: thinking “ya right, must be busy sianing some girls then arrow me do this shit work”

Next installment is about meeting Claudia
Old 12-12-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

The day has come to pick Antonio (Italian) from the airport. I asked 鹰哥 to change to a 7 seater MPV and I hoped in the front seat on his right.
鹰哥:唐总,你什么能坐前面。老板是坐后面的
Ben:没事, 一个人也很闷。聊聊天。。
鹰哥:唐总,问一下。没看你用万宝龙的笔或者带劳力士。一般老总都喜欢。。
Ben:哈哈!我的笔经常不见。这种贵的笔,不要啦。我也不习惯带表。有手机就可以了。

We had a good chat along the way to airport. Waited a while for Antonio to appear.

Antonio: Ciao Ben! Tom told me you will be here. Xxxxxxxxxx x…..xxxx….xxxxxxxx….
Ben: Thinking “gong Simi lj! The Italian ang mo accent is difficult to understand lei.
Claudia: Ben你好, 我是Claudia, Antonio的助理。Antonio是说很感谢你来接待我们。希望这次我们在中国的投资会顺利。

Claudia has those Eurasian look and a bit stuck up. From 1 look can tell she is a PRC but trying to be a fake Ang mo. Speak in a slang and obviously has yellow skin like us. Dress in those OL suit but can see her chest is rather flat.

Claudia came beside me as we walked and she said “我知道你在想什么。我的老家是在杭州,在国外念书,会说五个语言包括意大利文,英语,不要偷偷说我的坏话 ”。

This lady really stuck up and give that kind of cb attitude. Really makes 萍 and Cindy stand out. CB, hopefully they quickly finished what they need to do and then I am free. I hosted dinner that night but ended as soon as we finished dinner.

Claudia: 唐总留步。明天早半小时过来。我需要吩咐我们的行程。sigh…very Cham. Like SAF need to come early for briefing etc…This time Tom really sabo me ….sigh….

Next day will be a crazy day …

Last edited by Benjjtang; 12-12-2021 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !..another new sexy story with pics to help visualise in our minds ....worthy of support !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-12-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
MisterTower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping for updates!
Old 12-12-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Nice story, waiting for more updates.
Old 12-12-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How I miss Shanghai and China! Brought back many good (and wild) memories of my trips in China, must set up another Tent and camp here, Great Work of Bro Ben and awaiting Bro to share more stories!
Old 12-12-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Ulvaeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, more please!
Old 12-12-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful sexperience here.

Camping here for more sexciting updates please.

Last edited by otamay; 13-12-2021 at 08:59 AM.
Old 13-12-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

My overseas posting

The next day, I arrived earlier as instructed feeling a bit gloomy. Looking out of the window into the gloomy sky. WTF! I am not sure how long I will be stuck with this shit Antonio and Co. Sibei sian…

All of a sudden, my eyes were covered by a pair of hands from behind. I turned around and before I can yell at that person, I saw Cindy!

Cindy: Surprise…..LOL!!

Before she can continue, I hugged her tightly. Wow! She is dressed in some many layers until I cannot feel her boobs. I hate winter!

Cindy: Wa boss! Today so emotional. Not your style.
Ben: Aiya! Bad day…

Claudia: 还在聊什么,快点来说下今天的行程。。

It is very warm indoor due to the heaters. Cindy has to take off her outerwear. Wooo…She really has a great figure (see picture as example) that puts many women to shame. At this instance, Antonio appear.

Antonio: Oh..Who is this pretty lady? He inched forward and gave Cindy a kiss greeting.

Tell me all these shit thing about etiquette, tiko say tiko la..

All of us set-off to look at a few buildings. Mostly cui, either too old or in bad shape until the last one. It was fantastic and Antonio simple love that place. He said he will have to work out some financials then present to his board to get approval.

Yes!!!! That’s it! Won’t have to endure Antonio and Claudia’s nonsense for long. On our way back, my mobile rang…

Tom: Hey..Heard Antonio saw this nice place vacated by a MNC. I am told the selling price is great because their clowns wants to get rid of that asset fast. Hey, try to drag the deal a little. Jacky is also keen in that place. Also that big China client of yours, Mr Tang wants to invest in Shanghai too.
Ben: Aiya. No need to drag one la. By the time Antonio does his due diligence, it will be months.

I bid both Antonio and Claudia farewell as I intend to spend the evening with Cindy. Both Jacky and my China client (唐总) called me to ask about that building (That fucker Tom is trying to create a price war). 唐总’s family and his in laws are ex government officials in China. I find him a humble person with Confucius teaching, a true gentleman and different from most Chinese bosses. I shared my view about that property but told him property is not my forte. He said he will decide within a day (Knn! China businessmen really decisive).

To be honest, I f care what those big bosses wants. I am more interested in Cindy (my stand change after tasting the forbidden fruit). We went for a nice dinner and had some wine. As both of us are not strong drinkers, we are tipsy after a while. I sent Cindy back to hotel as her room was just beside me. LOL! I try to act chill thinking she will invite me into her room but she greeted me goodbye and close the door.

Really shit! Today is a tiring day and kana blue balls. I headed to bath and decided to spend my night watching movies (boring boring). Ding dong!

I opened the door and I saw Cindy in her bathrobe. Before I can utter a word, she pushed me into the room.

Cindy: Hey, can see you full mast..LOL! Cock is like rock hard…Feeling disappointed? Giggling away…
Ben: Tonight you die liao. I make sure I keep you awake the whole night. Hey, you must be tired after a long day, let me give you a massage.

Massage is a good way to let woman open up. I started and worked on her neck, shoulder, then back, lastly to hamstring and calf for about 30min.

Cindy: Boss, you are good lei. If 10 years younger can service those rich tai tai. Haha.

I turned her over and french her before I slowly moved towards her neck and then moved down to suck her tits. I moved my hand down to finger her moist pussy. LOL! Game over and she was freaking wet (this method works on most women).

Example of how I was dominated by Cindy

Cindy insisted that she is boss today and she wanted me to do her way. She pushed me down and suck my nipples before engulfing my cock. After 10 mins of intense sucking, I am read to enter. Instead she shove her pussy into my face and commanded me to paint her. I painted and painted until her pussy is freaking wet. With a swift move, she started riding me at a fast pace. From fast to slow to fast again, I was feeling my sperm building up. She told me not yet and immediately turned and did reverse cowgirl. She tortured me for another 5 mins before she allowed me to do doggy. During doggy, I rammed her with all my might (but still gently). In a few min, I unloaded my biggest shot into Cindy. Both of us were totally spent!

That night, we had another passionate round of love making in the showers. I loved the move where I fucked her against the shower screen with her big tits against the shower screen like what Rebecca did in Siew Lup.

Next episode. Antonio and Cindy!!
Old 13-12-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
newfoundsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story. Enjoy reading it!
Old 13-12-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post
I am Ben, 35, an investment banker in a foreign bank. I never imagine I would have left Singapore to work. This opportunity came rather by chance. I believe many would have remember the subprime crisis in 2008. I still remember it was beginning of Aug before subprime and the market was not doing well.

I was looking at the charts and my sixth sense told me something is not right. I was toying whether I should may a huge bet by buying low or shorting the market. I made a call John, my classmate during the MBA program in states.

Ben: Hey, John! It has been a while!
John: Hello buddy! How's things! Didn't expect your call
Ben: Well, I think you know what I want to find out. Hey, the market looks kind of strange and I am wondering whether I should buy in or short. I read a lot of bad news. It is a make or break decision for me. A mistake and I am fucked!
John. Hey, this really looks strange. I think there is some fundamental issues with the banks starting from mortgages and it just doesn't feel right. I don't know how to explain but kind of doesn't feel good...

We talk for an hour before I called my team in and ask them to short the market as much as they can. Well, a handful of them try to persuade me not to do that but decided to follow my instructions. Bang! By end Sep, the stock market is shit! Damn shit! John probably save my life!

Cindy (My PA): Hey Ben, you have a call from chairman
Ben: WTF! In my mind, I was like...Oh shit! erh...Hello!
Tom (Chairman!): Hey man! You are freaking good. You save all your client ass. Those fuckers who claimed they are fucking good all screwed their own ass. I don't know how you managed to pull off that miracle. I have an opening for you in China. Don't worry about the remuneration etc..Just ask Cindy to book you a ticket and get your ass there.

Ben: In my mind (Simi lj! I never even want to go over. Seriously fuck 1 phone call and ask me to go China and clear shit! Confirm sibei jialat!)
Cindy: Boss...Eh...Now that you got a posting, what will happen to me huh...Will I lose my job?

Forget to introduce Cindy. She is in her 30s, divorced with 1 child. I can't understand why her husband divorce her. She looks like 夏晴子 (for those who don't know who she is - Video and pic as attached) with long hair and nice tits.

Video 夏晴子

Cindy: While showing her cleavage. Boss, when do you plan to fly? I need to book your air tickets.
Ben: Aiya! Next week la. I need to go see my parents then give money to my mum. Once I leave, don't even know when I can come back. Oh ya, don't worry about your job hor...Just hang around, I will give you an increment.

Fast forward a week. I was dragging my feet to the airport reluctantly. For someone who has stayed aboard in US, I don't have good vibes about China. Seriously never stepped into China apart from going to Hong Kong and Macau. The trip to Shanghai is 4 hours + which is still bearable.

Clearing immigration was a breeze. Once I am out of immigration, I saw a nerdy lady carrying a board with my name.

Ling: 唐总你好!我叫陈玲!是人事部派我来的。
Ben:我。。啊。。叫我Ben。我的酒店远吗?
Ling:不远。很快到!

I doze off after boarding and woke up after 1hr 30 min.

Ben: 还没到吗?
Ling:不好意思!上海经常堵车
Ben: Thinking (Simi lj! CB so jam. Drive car also die, don't even know public transport is like Singapore or not...hong gan liao!)

Damn CB! From morning 10am leave home, evening then check in hotel in Shanghai. Really knn! Whole body ache like shit. After settling down, decided to venture out for a solid massage...I checked with the receptionist for a good recommendation and off I go.

I came to this posh place where they claimed they have 100 masseurs (men + women). Every masseur is recognised by a number.

Receptionist 1: 先生,你要油压还是指压。要不要洗脚掏耳。。
Ben:什么。。我不明白。。well, the receptionist starts to give me a surprised look.
Receptionist 2: 先生,你是不是外地来的。没事,我慢慢解释给你听。

When I saw receptionist 2, my eyes immediately lit up! She got this atas tai tai look with her beautiful eyes and wavy hair (see pic).

I was immediately mesmerised by her. Through her patient explanation, I managed to have a good massage. woooo!!! it feels so great after a power massage. I went over to receptionist 2 to thank her.

Ben: 谢谢你!我叫Ben。。
Receptionist 2: Bang?什么呀。。如何称呼你?
Ben: Ben。。我姓唐。
Receptionist 2: 呵呵!我不会英文!叫你小唐好了。。。你是哪里人!
Ben:新加坡。

We started chatting for around 10 mins. I really have a good vibe about her. Since I will be staying in Shanghai for a while, maybe I should know her more

Receptionist 1: 老板娘
Ben: In excitement: Wa lan! Lady boss lei. No wonder looks so pretty..Hehe!
Receptionist 1: 老板找你!
Ben: In disappointment: Hong Gan liao! Married liao lo
Receptionist 2: 先接个电话!不跟你聊了。有空打电话来预约!
Ben: Wow! Got her name card (realised that there is a mobile number written on it. Her name is called xx萍). Ok, not too bad

That night was nothing special and I head to bed. I love to stay in those and mo luxury hotel chains. Never let me down and I had a great sleep.

To be continued........

First time writing stories so hope everyone can forgive me if I didn't do well. Still learning

Bro, Thumbs up for your awesome story ! 👍👍👍👍👍
Old 14-12-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful enjoyable posting, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1