The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My overseas posting

The next evening, Cindy and I set off for Changi international airport on our way to Europe for our year end holiday.

Cindy: Dear! So excited! Europe is really nice that the end of the year!

Ben: Yeah! Haha! Looking forward to this holiday!

I love night flight because it is quiet! Many ppl were asleep especially on the upper deck of the A380. I was snoozing off until Cindy came over, sat on my lap and sling her arms over my neck! She whispered in my ears.

Cindy: Dear! I want to ride you. I unzip for you ok?

Ben: Aiyo! Don’t play la. Later people see.

Cindy went down on her knees in between my leg and unzip me. I had to grab a blanket to cover us. She grabbed my glass of ice and took a piece of ice in her mouth.

Ben: ah! Fuck!

I tried very hard to contain myself. Cindy is sucking me with ice in her mouth. CB! Up in the air with a fucking cold blowjob. I tried to divert my attention but Cindy was too good. I erupted in her mouth. Cindy went to the toilet to wash up before returning to my seat.

Cindy: Darling! Shiok or not? Help you release then later you can have to good sleep.

She kissed me goodnight and then left for her seat. The whole flight was as usual and Cindy didn’t really pull any stunt. After a long 13 hours, we landed in Paris, a romantic and cultural city. We checked in to a beautiful hotel with view of the Eiffel Towers. As soon as we dropped our luggages, I dragged Cindy into the shower.

I didn’t fuck Cindy for a few days for feel very horny. I stripped her until she is with her red bra and matching gstring. I pulled down her bra and started sucking her tits.

Cindy: ah! You really horny. Didn’t even wait for me to take my bra off. Ah! You suck my nipples until they are so erected. Hmm…feel so good

I moved forward to kiss and french her passionately! I kissed her neck, earlobes and pinned her against the shower screen! Cindy pulled me over to french me again. She quickly squatted down to suck on my cock! She interchanged between sucking, deepthroating and ball sucking. I felt pressure building up in my balls and I think I will fire off if I don’t stop Cindy. I immediately stopped her and pulled her up. It is my turn to squat down and paint her pussy.

Cindy: ah! I love the way you paint me! Ah! Ah! I am feeling so good! Ah! Oh….no no…..don’t do that…ah!

I was licking her butthole furiously before I insert my tongue deep into her butt! Lucky Cindy didn’t shit on that day else my mouth will be stained with shit. I inserted 1 then 2 finger into Cindy’s pussy and she was spreading her legs to give me more access!

I withdrew my finger and shaft my penis into her pussy instantly. Cindy screamed in ecstasy.

Cindy: ah! Darling!! Ah!! Slowly! Not so deep! Ah! Ah!

I kept ramming Cindy all the way deep in from behind! Piak piak piak! I turned Cindy over and penetrated her while I am holding her leg. I continue banging her hard. I can sense that Cindy was cumming because she is grabbing me and licking lips with me. She bite my lips so hard and pulled my hair until I worry she ripped off my hair.

Cindy: ah! Ah! I feel so good

Ben: Dear! You have squirted lei! Rarely see you squirt. Must have feel very shiok right?

I fucked Cindy until she has 3 orgasm before I cum and deposited my cum into her….

Ben: ah! Ah! Ah! AH! Fuck!!!!

I shot so much semen into her! Apparently I am not worried that she will be pregnant because I just want to stake a claim to her. After we are truly satisfied, we soaped and bathed each other clean. That night, I hugged her to sleep

Cindy: Dear! Next time shoot on my tits or mouth la. You blasted inside me later got baby then you faint! Haha!

Ben: Haha! Let’s have a baby girl to make it a pair.

Haha! She giggled like a little girl. That night both of us sleep soundly like babies. Hahahahaha!

How I fucked Cindy passionately

My video links contains fumacrom.com link. The wealth generated by these links are negligible..if anyone is not happy with it, please don’t click on these links. I apologise for the inconvenience cause.
Old 12-01-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Thanks TS for the update...
Old 12-01-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18312 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

So what happened to the doc ?
Old 13-01-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Like honeymoon with Cindy, cheers!
Old 13-01-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Awaiting for ur new post TS

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-01-2022, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Nice story!
Old 13-01-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
So what happened to the doc ?
She is in Shanghai. Will talk about her later in the story.

My video links contains fumacrom.com link. The wealth generated by these links are negligible..if anyone is not happy with it, please don’t click on these links. I apologise for the inconvenience cause.
Old 13-01-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

The next day Cindy and I went to Louvre Museum. The Louvre is the world's largest museum and houses one of the most impressive art collections in history. The magnificent, baroque-style palace and museum — LeMusée du Louvre in French — sits along the banks of the Seine River in Paris. It is one of the city's biggest tourist attractions. At night, we walked along Seine river at the lower pedestrian level by the water. It was simply beautiful. We took a boat ride and experience the spectacular view! Paris has done a lot to make the lower river walk area pretty and fun with bars. Even in this colder weather, it is absolutely enchanting!

Winter is not so nice as I cant see Cindy dressing skimpily. LOL! Usually she is wrapped up in winter wear until she goes indoor. But it is nice to fuck in cold weather. LOL! We visited the Palace of Versailles, a former French royal residence and centre of government, now a national landmark. It is located in the city of Versailles, northern France, 10 miles (16 km) west-southwest of Paris. The Palace of Versailles was magnificent and huge. As the centre of the French court, Versailles was one of the grandest theatres of European absolutism.

Both Cindy and I flew off to Amsterdam after France. It is kind of fun to visit Amsterdam to enjoy the historic buildings, beautiful museums and pleasant ambiance. The boat tour on the canals was interesting and fun if you were to do it in the cold winter.

The first place I brought Cindy to is this nice BBQ restaurant. A lot of air stewardess go to this place so if you want to hitch on an aircrew, this is the place to go in Amsterdam (super difficult to make reservation because it is always full house). We had steak, baby backs pork ribs and lobster bisque. Both of us drunk a lot of beer because beer in Europe is so cheap and they really taste good with this type of food. On our way back to our hotel, we are already very tipsy due to the alcohol effect. I somewhat don’t feel safe as an Asian out late in a European City, both of us reached the hotel safely. Cindy headed to shower first because we almost knocked out by the alcohol. I went to shower after her and I was feeling much better and more refresh after shower. When I stepped out of the shower, I saw Cindy wearing a shirt without bra. She unbutton 3 buttons from the top and she looked really sexy. I dashed over to her side.

Cindy: Dear! Do you want some hot tea? I am feeling the alcohol effect. I wanted to drink some hot tea..argh…..

Ben: Dear! You look really hot! You really a lot of stunt lei. I start to fantasize you wearing this and preparing my breakfast every day.

Cindy: Why not? You want every day I also make breakfast for you. You men really like this kind…..Aliya! You ah….

Ben: LOL! Wa Lau! Imagine you have to cook every day right? Instead of wearing those boring outfit, you wear something like that, every meal I also come hot to eat….

Cindy led me over to the bed. She sat on my lap and kissed me on my lips.

Cindy: Whatever you say my dear!

She kissed my neck and then moved on to strip me out of my tshirt. After which she move down to lick my nipples…Naughty Cindy then took my boxer off…I just closed my eyes and relax…I think I am too drunk to resist what she wants to do to me…Next moment, I feel some hot sensation on my cock!

Ben: argh…..simi.!!!!! Ah…..WTF!!! Cindy!!!!!!! Ah!!!! What the…..FUCK!!!! ARE YOU DOING!!!!! Ah….

I opened my eyes and say Cindy blowing me with hot tea in her mouth. In this kind of cold winter, this hot tea blowjob really makes me shot up…..

Cindy: Just lie down and enjoy…..

Wa! FUCK! Her blowjob is already fucking good. Now she try this kind of hot blowjob, I think I will game over fucking fast. I gathered all my strength and carry Cindy up…In a swift move, I threw her on the bed. I didn’t have time to take off her shirt but I ripped off her g-string quickly. I sipped a cup of hot tea and I started painting her pussy…

Cindy…Ah!! Please let me go….ooooo……I feel so good…ah!!!!ah!!!!! Dear!!!! I am sorry….Oh…..Don’t do that to me

I sip another mouth and this time round I rim her asshole….and I inserted two fingers into her pussy….

Cindy: ah….Dear!!!! Ah….I beg for mercy…Please…I suck for you ok?

I ignore Cindy’s plea but I fingered her aggressively…Within 5 mins, she squirted….

Cindy: ah!!!! …….ah!!!!!!!!!…..My god……ah ah ah!!!!!!

After that round, I continue fingered her again for a few mins. This time round, I sucked and play with her big melons. Within a while, she cum the second time….

Cindy: ah……………………………….ah…………………………….wooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I didnt give her any chance to rest. I just slammed my cock deep into her in missionary and at the same time squeeze and knead both her tits….

Cindy: ah…Dear! You are like a beast tonight..ah!!! Your cock is so deep in me….ah….fuck!!!! Ah…..

Ben: Dear! You make me fucking horny tonight!!! Your dressing simply drive me crazy. Every night you suck me like that, how to not fuck you hard….

I turned Cindy over and rammed her from behind. I did her for 10 mins before I changed to doggy. Her pussy is drenching wet and it feels so good to ram her…After another 10 min or so, I let Cindy ride my cowgirl. It was a great sight to see her boobs swinging left and right. She was so sexy in that shirt without her bra…I rammed her super hard in the cowgirl position. I really fucked her for a super long time that night. I am not sure why I cannot cum. I think it could be due to the alcohol effect…

Cindy: Dear!!! ah…My pussy is so sore already..! Can I offer you my mouth….ah…ah…ouch….ah….

Ben: ah…no no….I dont want mouth. I just want your pussy..ah…it is so fucking tight. I cant imagine you are a mom of one. You feel like a virgin…

Cindy: ah…..ah…..my pussy really sore already…I let you do my asshole ok?…..ah….my god…..ah….I am cumming…..

I continue pumping Cindy by hugging her closely to me and frenching her…I rammed her for another 5 mins and I erupted fully into her pussy…

Ben: ah….!!!!!………ah………….ah….

Cindy: ….ah……fuck!!! You cum so much…..shit….Ask you dont shoot inside already…..ah….Later go back Singapore pregnant then you know…..

How I fucked Cindy that night

Both of us had such an intense love making session. We collapsed and slept all the way till 12pm tomorrow…

Stay tuned for the next episode….

Old 14-01-2022, 11:55 PM
🤙🌖🤞

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13564 / Power: 42
WatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Awaiting for ur new post TS
Return wif 36 Tai Zi .. Tks Bro for the UpZ

Samsters upz me the 2nd time, will rtn when completed the 1st round...tks much

1. Goalie, 2. Love 6969, 3. szczesny, 4. Andrew101, 5. sc slayer, 6. 69sex, 7. Tho66, 8. Me Siam Bu, 9.
Old 15-01-2022, 12:52 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post

Cindy: ….ah……fuck!!! You cum so much…..shit….Ask you dont shoot inside already…..ah….Later go back Singapore pregnant then you know…..

How I fucked Cindy that night

Both of us had such an intense love making session. We collapsed and slept all the way till 12pm tomorrow…

Stay tuned for the next episode….
Support with +54 for ur nice steamy story

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue
Old 16-01-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Cindy is so wonderful, cheers!
Old 21-01-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more updates from bro Ben.
Old 23-01-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

My overseas posting

Paiseh everyone! Busy with CNY preparation

I had a fantastic time with Cindy in Europe. Going on holiday with a women is the best time to observe her. We can observed:
(1) how she spent money
(2) how picky was she when it comes to accommodations, food and shopping

Cindy is a very easy going person hence it is really no hassle to go out with her. One day she jio me to Amsterdam red light district. From brothels to sex shops to museums, the Amsterdam Red Light District has it all. But contrary to what a lot of people might think, the Amsterdam Red Light District has a very friendly atmosphere and isn't as dangerous as it used to be. Nowadays, prostitution is legal in the Netherlands but not on the streets. That's why prostitutes in Amsterdam stand up behind a window and have their own room. The name of "Red Light District" comes from the red neon lights that highlight the 300 windows where women are working. Amsterdam has three different Red Light Districts but the most famous and the most attractive is the one located inside the city center. It is kind of strange visiting a red light district with Cindy.

Cindy: Wow! Dear, my first time coming here lei…These women are beautiful and many of them have big tits. Hey, you want to try or not.

Ben: Aiyo! Don’t siao la. Where got gf ask their bf want to try other women one…

Cindy: Haha! I never seen you have sex with other woman….Want to see mah!

Both of us burst out in laughter as we left and walked along the main street back to the hotel. As we turned into a corner, Cindy met someone familiar

Cindy: Lucy!! Still remember me?

Lucky: My god! Cindy! You still look so beautiful. I am like auntie already. Aiyo! So happy to meet you.

Both ladies are so happy to bump into one another and they started chatting along the street.

Cindy: Lucy, this is Ben. And Ben, meet Lucy.

Lucy: (Whispering in Cindy’s ear) Wow! Cindy, your husband ah…Looks handsome

Ben: My pleasure to meet you. Why not we have a chat somewhere?

Cindy: Shall we head back to our hotel since they have a nice restaurant etc…

Lucy: Yes, why not?

Lucy was like your typical housewife you see in supermarket with ok features (no or little makeup). She looks a little bit meaty and can see her chest is quite heavy from the 1 piece winter wear she wears.

Back at our hotel, Cindy suggesting ordering room service and chatting in the room as all of us can remove our winter wear so that it is more comfortable. Once lucky took off her winter wear, I sort of sense she has big melons (probably 1-2 cups bigger than Cindy). Cindy took off her winter wear in the room and her body was simply amazing.

Lucy: Oh Cindy! So long didn’t see you. You body still as good as before. How did you manage to maintain you weight. As a woman, I super envy. Ben every night how can resist himself…Haha!

On the other hand. Lucy was wearing a thick white T-shirt but can tell that her melons are huge from her nice V-neck. At some angle, can reveal her deep cleavage at the location where she hangs her glasses sunglasses. At the bottom, she wore traditional thick leggings like Cindy. Damn winter, I would love to see their legs. Suddenly I also horny seeing Cindy’s moist glossy lips with beautiful Dior’s painted natural red, making them looked very sexy and “tasty”.

Lucy tits likes a bit like this with her bra on

Ben: Hey ladies, let’s drink as we chat

Lucky and Cindy chatted like I wasn’t there. Both of them are enjoying themselves with all the wine we order.

Cindy: Lucy! How have u been?

Lucy: Life is good apart from sex. My husband don’t like to have sex with me. Keep wanting me to dress sexy etc…Say i too housewife…Sigh…Men are visual animals. Can you teach me how to be like you? My last love making is 9 months ago. Super dry lei.

Cindy can tell that I have an erection from all their conversation.

Cindy: Lucy, I show you some tricks la. Then you can learn and apply ok? Oi….Ben…

Ben: Hey hey! Dear, you are drunk la…Don’t like that lei. So shy to do that in front of your friend.

Cindy: Lucy, see and learn. And…join in if you want ok?

Cindy and Lucy exchanged eye contacts, and Lucy whispered something into Cindy’s ear. After a while..., Cindy moved into take off my top. She started by sucking on my nipples. She signaled for Lucy to come over…Now both ladies are working on both my nipples.

I was very worried at that time. Where got own gf asked friend to fuck her bf one. Aiyo! From this encounter, I can already tell Cindy is super experienced compared to Lucy.

After that Cindy stripped me naked because she took off her own clothings. She signaled for Lucy to do the same. Lucy shyly took off her clothing and uses her hand to cover her E cup melons. From the look, can see both melons are sagging. Lucy has a bit of tummy unlike Cindy and her pussy is slightly hairy (almost typical auntie who don’t shave and wax).

Cindy: Why not we start by showering Ben first, shall we?

Both ladies led me into the shower. Cindy told Lucy step 1 is to shave or wax her pussy clean. She opened up and disposable shaver and shave for Lucy. Lol! Nabei, never encounter this kind of woman.

Cindy: Lucy, you see…now is it cleanly shaved and men like this kind of pussy…right Ben

Ben: er…..ehm….Yes, shaven pussy is nice

Cindy: Now watch how I shower Ben.

Cindy soaped me all over and play with my cock. At times soaping my cock and also doing this action where she glides her hand across my tool like a soapy hj. From the based of my cock, she drags all the way to the top before she twisted and rubbed my cock head. Sibei heavenly.

Cindy: can Lucy? You do this kind of foreplay with men, they sure rock hard one. Remember to wash it clean yet do this type of action. Need to wash him clean because later you will be blowing him. Lucy, use your tits to your advantage! As Cindy uses her tits to soap me.

Cindy turned me around, and rubbed her soapy hands all over my back and shoulders. She slowly spread the soap foam all over my body and moved downwards, and on my ass crack then reaching my cock from behind. She naturally stretched her hands to my chests from behind, and I felt her c cups tits pressing on my back. Her hands moved randomly on my chests, stomach and groin, while she used her tits to rub on my back in up, down and circular motion.

Then, she showed Lucy how she uses her magic hands as she moved to rub my groin, and held my erected cock in her soapy hands. She started jerking my cock slowly. It felt damn good with the soap on. Cindy’s hands really feel good and the sensation to cum got very intense.

I don’t want to shoot so fast so I turned Cindy around to face her, and leaned her against the wall. I soaped my hands and apply it in between her legs, and on her pussy. As I rubbed the foam against her pussy, I stuck a finger into her pussy, and very quickly fingered her.

Cindy: Ah! See Lucy! This is how you do foreplay ok? Ben is getting horny already…ah…ah….

I know Cindy will get very high from fingering and after a while, can feel pussy juice leaking. Cindy ordered me to finger Lucy…

Ben: Dear…Cannot…

Cindy: Soldier! This is a command not a request…

I had no choice but to do the same to Lucy. Using soap, I rubbed before I inserted a finger into Lucy.

Lucy: oh my god…ah…oh…Cindy! Ben is really good…Oh my god! I never had this in my life…

After I fingered Lucy for a good 5 mins, can feel her pussy is already very wet.

Cindy: Ben! You are lousy today. Squat down and eat Lucy’s pussy she ordered.

I squat down and paint Lucy pussy and finger her at the same time. CB! Cindy really treat me like a gigolo today lei. I tulan and go all out by also eating Lucy’s ass. This time round I used my tongue and rimmed her…

Lucy: my god! Oh fuck! What was that..ah…Ah…ah…oh my….

After a good 10 min, Lucy shouted out loud “ah………ah….” I sensed that she had a huge orgasm. Cindy moved on to lick and kiss my cock before she sucked my balls. She showed Lucy how she hold my cock in her hands before engulfing it into her warm sexy mouth, pushing my cock deeply to the back of her throat. My whole cock was completely swallowed by her and it feels heavenly. She glided my cock in and out of her mouth and my cock was already wet with her saliva. She continued with more slow deep-throating, sucking my cock slowly like a professional. Occasionally, she will suck both my balls into her mouth. She signaled for Lucy to try and learn “The art of cock sucking”. I can tell Lucy sucks at cock sucking but under Cindy’s coaching, she improved.

Cindy: Now Lucy! If you do it with another woman, then both of you can suck of lick his cock together. One do the shaft, the other do the balls. Or one in front sucking his cock and one behind doing his ass. Understand?

CB, Cindy and Lucy really cock tease me till I fucking buay tahan….I see Lucy tits I suddenly think of 小兰. Suddenly, I fantasized both Cindy, 小兰 and me in a threesome..Before long, I shot my first load…Lucy was shocked by cumshot and she retreated. At this instance, Cindy uses her mouth to engulf my dick and continue sucking

Ben: ah….ah…! Ah….oh…Cindy! Ah……..

She continued to suck even after I shot my full load…After that she spat them out onto the floor

Cindy: Lucy! Don’t do that understand? When men shoot, don’t dodge…Suck all his sperm out. Understand? This is lesson 1, you learn this, I think your man will beg you for more…

Lucy nodded her head like a student….Cindy announced this is the end of round 1. Later she will teach Lucy round 2. Stay tuned for the next episode.

A video of an innocent lady like Lucy.

Big tits plain Jane

Enjoy! Hope everyone like it

Old 23-01-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Solid experience.. Best 3some is with gf / wife's friend...
Old 23-01-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Solid experience.. Best 3some is with gf / wife's friend...
Actually this kind of approach maybe good. Many of my army friend who are cheongster now become family men. Maybe last time fuck too much. Now really everyday go home. Those good and decent guys in army turned into beast. I presume if you tried everything like anal, gangbang etc….you will know all these are overhype. On and off if your gf, wife can give u some excitement, I think that is the safest options. Shiok can do gf, wife raw?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1