The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Revitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRevitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
What do I do next? I need answers.

PRC ML just told me that she have my child. She wants me to have no part of it and she wants to continue to give birth.

Am I screwed?

Serious discussions only, much appreciated.
Old 01-11-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 4
Bigmeatbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What do I do next? I need answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revitalizer View Post
PRC ML just told me that she have my child. She wants me to have no part of it and she wants to continue to give birth.

Am I screwed?

hmm. she does not want you to be part of it? meaning she don't want you to claim any form of responsibility or she want to decide if she wants to give birth or not and does not want your opinion.

maybe you can share abit more, if convenient?

1. do you want to marry her (assuming you're not married la)
2. do you want to take care of her (and the child?)
3. is she an SG PR? (i not sure ah but maybe giving birth to a boy in SG can grant her PR/ citizenship status for whatever reason?)
Old 01-11-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Am I screwed?

Determined if the child is really yours

Second, next time she might bring the child back to acknowledge you. You will be screwed by your partner, that said, cannot kill a life. So you are still screwed at cirrent point.

Which ml so good let you raw and shoot inside? You gave her a lot of money and gifts is it thats why she hooked onto you?

Play play usually no good ending i think if really marry. Though exception exist too. Because will have this urge to continue screwing other fresher girls. If real love then wont have the urge to look at other girl. Think properly before you commit. You can choose to commit to the child only. Its good to have a daughter to dote on i feel. The child will make life more fulfilling. All the best.
Old 01-11-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

i dont see that as a problem, seriously.
Old 01-11-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Revitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRevitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmeatbao View Post
hmm. she does not want you to be part of it? meaning she don't want you to claim any form of responsibility or she want to decide if she wants to give birth or not and does not want your opinion.

maybe you can share abit more, if convenient?

1. do you want to marry her (assuming you're not married la)
2. do you want to take care of her (and the child?)
3. is she an SG PR? (i not sure ah but maybe giving birth to a boy in SG can grant her PR/ citizenship status for whatever reason?)
I think she does not want me to claim any form of responsibility and she already decided that she wants to give birth.

1. I'm not married.
2. She do not want me to get involved, she just wants to let me know.
3. She only holds a work permit here.

Are there consequences? A slight update, she blocked me off from all communications I can't reach her now.

I am still not mentally prepared for this, everything happens so fast...
Old 01-11-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think she does not want me to claim any form of responsibility and she already decided that she wants to give birth.

1. I'm not married.
2. She do not want me to get involved, she just wants to let me know.
3. She only holds a work permit here.

Are there consequences? A slight update, she blocked me off from all communications I can't reach her now.

I am still not mentally prepared for this, everything happens so fast...
from the looks of it i'd suggest you block her off and change your hp number too, to prevent future cases of her "contacting you for money" for her "medical related" expenses. since you probably may not see her in person anymore.

unless u saying you fell for her. then all these sldnt have happened to begin with. as a work permit holder, if she gets pregnant she will get deported back iirc. so quite likely shes gonna abort the child if she's really pregnant, assuming if she wanna stay in sg.

sorry for the lousy reply on this bro. i believe many here will just tell u to move on since u ate liao.
Old 01-11-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Am I screwed?

She is mind fucking you. Ignore this bitch. I hate mind games.
If she really doesn't want you to be responsible for it and cuts off ties with you completely, she won't even inform you in the first place.
Screw her. She wants you to be tortured and feel guilty. She wants you to feel indebt to her. . Forget her and move on.
Old 01-11-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmeatbao View Post
from the looks of it i'd suggest you block her off and change your hp number too, to prevent future cases of her "contacting you for money" for her "medical related" expenses. since you probably may not see her in person anymore.

unless u saying you fell for her. then all these sldnt have happened to begin with. as a work permit holder, if she gets pregnant she will get deported back iirc. so quite likely shes gonna abort the child if she's really pregnant, assuming if she wanna stay in sg.

sorry for the lousy reply on this bro. i believe many here will just tell u to move on since u ate liao.
Thank you bro for the help. How do I find more details about being a work permit hold and being deported back if found pregnant?

rep up already.
Old 01-11-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
If she really doesn't want you to be responsible for it and cuts off ties with you completely, she won't even inform you in the first place.
Screw her. She wants you to be tortured and feel guilty. She wants you to feel indebt to her. . Forget her and move on.
Not sure if she is mind fucking me, she sent me pictures of pregnancy test kit and everything looks and sounds legit. She has since cut off all ties with me, and I don't understand the logic behind her thinking.

+rep up

Last edited by Revitalizer; 01-11-2021 at 07:05 PM. Reason: rep up
Old 01-11-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you bro for the help. How do I find more details about being a work permit hold and being deported back if found pregnant?

rep up already.
i wont really say deported back as this part isnt listed clearly in writing.

you can refer to the MOM link below. just lookup for the word "pregnant" on that page.

work permit holders getting pregnant:

condition 1 - unless married to singaporean
condition 2 - subject to MOM's approval

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-pe...mit-conditions

based on what happened to a close friend of mine, his gf was a work permit holder some years ago. she got pregnant and eventually went back to her own country during her pregnancy. (not too sure if she resigned or it was a case that she got pregnant during her wp term)

my friend applied to have her come back to SG but not successful with the "pregnancy while on work permit + not married to singaporean" reason. not exactly sure whats the duration needed for her to be back in SG.

so 2 yrs down the road and she managed to come back to SG and and married my friend. she's applying to be a PR now.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure if she is mind fucking me, she sent me pictures of pregnancy test kit and everything looks and sounds legit. She has since cut off all ties with me, and I don't understand the logic behind her thinking.

+rep up
U r still too young, and ladyrain is right
Old 01-11-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
U r nice lady found your sd already?
Old 02-11-2021, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

+rep up
If she does not want you to take responsibility at all, what's the point of her informing you and even "proving" her pregnancy to u?

Agreed with other samster said, she could be just playing mind games to guilt-trip u. Even if she "cut off all ties" with her now, nothing can stop her from re-appearing again a few years later to claim money for the child's expenses etc

We do not know 100% what's on her mind or her agenda now so I do not want to judge prematurely too. But here what I suggest for your own protection:

1) Keep those messages/voicemails etc where she said she does not want you to be responsible/participate in her child. U never know when u need those as evidence in future against a claim or court case

2) Ask yourself how probable is the child 100% yours. Do you engage in raw and shoot inside with her regularly? Is she seeing you exclusively only? If it is only a one-off intercourse where you guys did raw... how likely you will be so "lucky" to get her pregnant
Old 02-11-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
pinkwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

+rep up
This cannot confirm that you caused her pregnancy
Old 03-11-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
U r nice lady found your sd already?
No leh.. too ugly. Nobody want lor.
Sad. :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1