The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Continue from Part 5

I went down to hail a cab to the B photo salon shop.
It took me 35 mins to reach B Salon, I paid taxi uncle, alight and walked towards the B shop. I push the door, its lock. I look around no sight of B.

I look at my watch, It's 9:30am..
Chey, no wonder.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>

Part 6, Boss took advantage of me.

I look at my watch, oh no, it's 9:45am, silly me, I'm early .I stood around, decided to go over to the kopi shop to wait..
The kopi helper recognised me, waved to me to my fav table saying " good morning mei nu, waiting for Mr. Tan, He will come at 10:30 and have his morning kopi."
Me: oh, ok, then I wait..
kopi helper: IceTea Gao for you
Wow, he can remember.
Me : Ih, thank you very much.

I light up a cigarette to smoke while waiting..

While adjusting my strap back and lifting up to sweep my dress from back to backside, I realize that I'm pantyless..
Oh no, omg….

Just as I was about to go to the toilet, Mr. Tan walked toward me “ Hello my dear” as he placed his arm round my back and kissed my cheek.
He pull out the chair to sit close to me, saying “how many hours can you spare”
Me: “Up to 4pm, I need to go back”
B : Ok, That will be fine.
Me : New assignment for me?
B : Ya, some change in the beach shooting, they want to change the theme to night life outside shooting.
Me : Oh, OK. When?. I need to let hubby know, I haven”t told him about my part time job.
B : No problem, I’ll pass to you your first assignment photo, beautiful, I print in gloss prints.
Me : Oh, Thank you so much. Saying as I kiss his cheek. He then placed his hand on my lap stroking it, trying to stroke higher, I stopped him by placing my hand on his hand.

The Kopi helper brought our drinks and breakfast and placed it on the table.
I took the Iced-Tea as he took his kopi O gao and two eggs.
He looked at me, “you're not having breakfast.”
Me ; Yes, I took, can’t take too much, wait I’m getting fat here, saying as I circle my tummy.
He stretched my arm and touched my tummy. “It’s still ok, not too big.”

I drank my iced Tea as he finished his kopi-o. We got up and headed to his salon. I grasp his upper arm as we leave the kopi shop.

Kopi helper : Bye, Mdm.Tan, as I turn and wave to him.

I looked at Boss, he was grinning, I hit his chest, saying “What is that all about, what did you tell them?. He looked at my hand grasping his arm saying “ You hold like that sure they mistaken you as my wife”
Me : Chey, I’m married.

He giggles….and pat my hand. Saying “Ok, Ok.”

We reached his salon, as he unlocked the glass door, letting me enter before him.
I went to turn on the lights and air-con, and all power switches.
B : Wow, familiar already?
Me : Of cos..

I proceed to sit on the sofa, as the sofa is low and I’m wearing 6 inches high heels, my skirt falls back down to my thigh. Boss could have stolen a glimpse of my bare bottom as I closed my leg. I couldn’t cross my leg as the sofa is low.

He passed me an envelope sealed and stamped with his company stamp.
I got up from my seat and proceed to J office (they got 2 office of their own)
Turned the door knob and entered, switched on the lights, looked around, ahh there's a box with many plastic carriers, I took out one carrier, good enough for the envelope. I switched off the lights and left her office, closing the door behind.
I place the sealed envelope into the plastic carrier and proceed to sit as I turn to sit my skirt open up leaving me sitting with my bare bottom on the sofa.
Boss glanced at me saying " Aren't you going to open the envelope?"
I replied that I will open it when I go back.

He took one stack of paper and sat beside me.
B : C, this is the sketches from my clients for the wedding studio shoot, only the ancient brides' costumes section.
Me : Ok, let's see

He flipped open the pages, all in sketches of bride and bridegroom.
All Ancient Chinese costumes, he flipped as I watched, explaining the ancient way of dressing and how I should pose according to the sketches, next came sketches of the bride in ancient undergarments. - dudou.

Note :
[A dudou resembles a small apron. Dudou are square- or diamond-shaped and cover the bust and belly. They are backless and have cloth strings that tie around the neck and back; in some cases there would be gold or silver chains instead of string in order to show off wealth. In comparing styles, Chinese dudou are similar to halter tops.]

It shows the bride in a red motif embroidered dudou, apron type with strap over the back of the neck, loose at the lower abdomen, holding her hand together at her abdomen as the bridegroom standing behind, the bride is wearing a long white undergarment down to the knee, the bridegroom is nude stan

He turned the page, next showing the bride arched backward using both her hands pressing again, head leaned backwards, the bridegroom leaning against her, hand holding her waist.

Next, the sketch shows the bride facing the groom with her loose dudou, hand placed on his neck with arm at her side covering her bust looking at the camera, the groom still holding her waist kissing the bride cheek.

Last page, the bride turns to the side facing camera, her hand pressing the dudou against the chest, face looking at camera.

B : That's all, not much nudity, ai mai?
Me : mmm..ok bah..

B : Let's go up to check on something. Come follow me.
I followed him as he walked up the stairs, opening the curtain as he walked in the studio.
B ; Come sit here, you are so beautiful in that dress, matching shoes and clutch bag.
I proceed to sit beside him, he brush my hair, held the
side of my face. Saying “ stay out’.

I stayed put as instructed, he took his camera from the side table beside the sofa, clicking away as I straightened myself, hand on the clutch bag on my knee.

I bend forward, turn my head , click click, I arched my back hand on the sofa, click, click, i turn placing my leg on the sofa with right leg bend and hand behind on the sofa, tilt my head backwards, click click.

B : Ok, beautiful,so natural.

He proceeded to adjust his camera with the tripod. Walk over to me, hold my hand as he pulls me up, and we turn sideways facing the camera.

OK last segment, the camera is in auto mode every 3 sec..you will be the bride, I will be the groom. He holds my hand at waist level looking at me, I look at him as his face moves near to me, next I place my arm round his back as his hand moves round to my back pulling me against him, I tilt my head backwards as he tries to kiss me.

Next he moved behind me, his hand grasping my abdomen as I grasped my hand placing in front , he leaned close to me and I bent toward the left.

He shifted me facing him, placing hand on my shoulder as I held his waist.
He moved his hand on my strap and swiftly slipped both straps down to my arm, I turned to face the camera, he went behind me holding my waist, I crossed my hand over my chest.
He moved his right hand to my back and began to unzip my dress all the way to my lower back, I glanced over my shoulder looking into his eyes., he turned me over and hugged me, kissing my neck as the camera clicked. I press both my hands on his chest stopping him.
Be : Sorry…

I look at my watch it's 1pm, wow times flies.
Me : Boss zip back for me please.
He reaches for the zip and zip up pull back my straps over my shoulder. I place my right hand on his face and slide down to his chin, saying Let's have lunch, pouting my mouth.
We went down, he open the glass door for me and he follows turn to close the door and locked it .

I hold his arm with my right hand leaning against him. Walking toward the kopi.

By now he's having mixed feeling

It's the beginning of my revenge on J.

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 19-05-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Continue from Part 5

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>

Part 6, Boss took advantage of me

Wow, pretty sis, why u want to take revenge on J ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-05-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
keshawau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, enjoying your every update!
Old 19-05-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
u like very very much and 1st time meet can shoot 3x than future meet u shoot how many times??? whole night round and round?
Walao, bro Acid, didn't know u also interested in tis as TS sis ...of course lah after the max, then after that will shoot less n less lor....ammo from the water pistol drying up mah ...need time to replenish mah...how can continue to shoot n shoot throughout the whole night ...sure cock die standing one....hahaha

Old 20-05-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
pamarsalam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story sis, camping for more!!
Old 20-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

haha must learn from the best mah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Walao, bro Acid, didn't know u also interested in tis as TS sis ...of course lah after the max, then after that will shoot less n less lor....ammo from the water pistol drying up mah ...need time to replenish mah...how can continue to shoot n shoot throughout the whole night ...sure cock die standing one....hahaha
Old 20-05-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Continue from Part 6 :

I look at my watch it's 1pm, wow times flies.
Me : Boss zip back for me please.
He reaches for the zip and zip up pulls back my straps over my shoulder. I place my right hand on his face and slide down to his chin, saying Let's have lunch, pouting my mouth.
We went down, he opened the glass door for me and he follows turn to close the door and locked it .

I hold his arm with my right hand leaning against him. Walking toward the kopi shop.

Part 7 - Revealing J tryst.

As usual we had our dinner and chatted about my natural posing, my family, J and how he set up this shop.…..

After dinner, I told him I had to go back home, he hugged me, gave me a kiss on my cheeks and bid me goodbye. I took a cab back home.

Next Day:

I woke up as usual, shower with hubby, sex in the bathroom become our norm. hehe..I like the way he doggie me as the shower sprays on our body. Sometimes I wonder, will he be tired after morning sex when he’s at work.

We proceeded to have our breakfast, reading his newspaper and leaving for work, kissing him goodbye every morning without fail.

As usual, after I finished playing with my baby girl, I went to wash up, dried myself, walked out of the bathroom, opened my double door wardrobe, mine is on the left, his is on the right with a dressing mirror in the centre and top with all the cabinets, customer made.

I pull out one black dress front with low v neck and V low back till my lower spine.
I put up a mild make up.. took my Tote bag, went over to my baby room and she is fast asleep.."

Shhhh", I place my finger to my lip.

I took out a 4 inch black strap high heel, slid my feet in and tied the strap round my ankle.
I open the door and close it slowly.

Went down to hail a cab.

I reached J office at 3pm.

Me: Good afternoon boss.
B: Good afternoon, looking for J, ya I got some good news for you, outdoor shooting, are you interested?

Me: Let me see the itinerary.

He pass me the detailed, I flipped through the pages, placed it in my bag, bend forward exposing my V neck cleavage to him

Me: W h e n..
(Sometimes,you have to flirt with your boss)

He looks at my cleavage..he is thinking..
B: Next week
Me: Let me check my schedule..
Time?
B: 8:30am
Me: Fine.

I went in to J office, open the door, she was on earphone listening to music sitting on her armchair, resting her legs on the table, her skirt drop down to her belly exposing her pink panty, I walk quietly, placing my hand stroke down to her inner thigh, she jumped up," Idiot, you shocked me"

Me: Hahaha.
J; Fuck you
Me: Oh... come..I bend down kissing her…
J: Ok, Ok...Ya,.
she got up to lock the door..

I sat on the long sofa with a curved backrest on the side, leaning my back on it, I placed my leg on the sofa bending, my dress slipped down to my hip.

Me: Anything?
J: Next week are you free?
Me: I just got an assignment from your hubby.
J: Oh, he didn't tell me.
Me: What's yours?
J: Photo session for lingerie, you game enough?
Me: What's the split?
J: You 40, I 60
Me : Wah daytime robbery, I'm doing the job leh. Then you do lor.
J: Ai Mai.,
Me: Forget it,.I rather be with your hubby, don't waste my time. Bye

Saying that I get out hastily, walk past my boss and head to the kopi shop.
Boss followed, and I reached the kopi shop and sat at one corner smoking area..
I took my Marlboro Ice Blast, lit it and inhaled and puffed..my ice tea arrived, as I sipped the straw.. Boss pull a chair saying " May I"
{Hmmm so gentleman, actually he's not bad looking slightly 50+}

Me: Please.
B: What's the problem?
Me: Nah nothing, just some disagreement,
I placed my hand on my table, he placed both his hands on my right hand.
B: Tell me dear, I will solve for you..
Me: How?
B: You don't tell me how I know.
Me : Oh, She got an assignment for me, she's taking 60 while I took 40, not fair, I'm doing the job.
B: Hmmmm, that bitch, always steals my clients, no wonder they do one or 2 assignments then disappear..
He stroked his chin.
I remove my hand and go on top of his hand holding his hand down..

Me: Don't go stir it up, for my sake please, just leave it as if you didn't hear it.
I tap on his hand.
His beer arrived. 2 bottles of Heixxxxx.
He poured one glass for me and another for himself.
Cheers
Me : Cheers to our cooperation.

Looking around, I took another cigarette to smoke..

Should I told him about how J entice me into having sex with the young guy and she pocket the money. I secretly snap them in intimacy at the pub. Should I sell her off?

B: My penny for your thoughts.
Me :;Huh??

I drank the glass of beer and placed it back on the table, he filled my glass.
Lost in thoughts, What to do.
Cheers..

4:30pm
I glance over his shop, J came out walking down to the Pavement, she hail a cab..went in and off she goes

Me :Guess she left your shop.
He glanced back, he texted J.
B: Ya, she meeting her friends
Me: HER Friend.
B: Anything wrong..
I put up a wide smile with my lips closed." Oops. Nothing"

He finished his beer as I finished mine too.
We get up and walk back to his shop, occasionally he could place his hand on my back as we walk
He opens his shop glass door letting me in before he enters, flip the open sign to close and turn the lock. I turn to look at him. …..

Boss walked up the stairs to the studio, i followed behind, he open the curtain

B: Oh, ya sit down while I do some adjustments,

I look at his professional way of adjusting, correcting here and there, He presses one button attached to the tripod, switching a spotlight shining on me, I use my arm to block it.
B: Oops sorry,
He switched it off.
B: Ok, done
Chafing his hand.

He sat near to me, we discussed which pose to do first and what to wear and when and how to change to bikinis...some laughter in between and I could occasionally place my hand on his lap.

He pressed 3 buttons on a remote, the back drop drop down showing the sky, sea and beach, followed by the floorboard platform changing into a beach effect.
He stood up : Remember, you are at the beach walking along the beach..
Me : Ok got it. Should I change into something else?
B : No, Your dress is ok, perfectly fine for the beach, it's just a dry run.

I stand in the middle, bend slightly forward, hand on my knees, click click, i straighten my self raised up both my arm, look up, head looking up into the sky, spread my arm, I make one turn and with the floor fan blowing, my skirt flew up, I bend back placing my hand in front and turn, he continued to click click as I pose freely, I walk a few steps, sitting down with left leg stretch and tight leg bend, placing both my hand on my right knee, my skirt fall backward exposing my thigh and side of my butt, I turn looking at the camera, he show a thumb up.
B : Ok, very natural, beautiful.
Me: What's next?

B : Bikini pose, he tosses a beach robe to me. " Change into this"

I stand there frozen.
B : Why what happened?
Me : I'm naked inside, pointing to my body.
B : Oh I turn around..
I unzip my dress and drop it to the floor, kicking it away from the camera, wearing the robe and tie it..
He turned over, stood there scratching his head.

He went over to sit on the long sofa, signaling me to sit with him.

B : You really didn't wear anything inside.
Nodding my head I place my hand to my chest holding the robe tight.

B : Ok, you wait here.
He got up, pulled open the curtain and walked out.

Old 20-05-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Still love you describing the early morning warm n sexy scene at home sis b4 u n yr hubby left home separately for work.... enjoying the morning doggie sex u had with him in yr bathroom ...nope, I don't think yr hubby will feel tired just like me but will feel more enhanced n invigorated at work after knowing hv shot a load of precious sperms into yr pussy for them to enjoy inside n slowly dripping n leaking out on yr panties as u go out to work

You must hv felt pampered sis working with boss who treats u so tenderly n lovingly n know the reason why u wanna take revenge on J now ..

Old 20-05-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Part 8 -Sex with my boss - 1

I lean back on the curved backrest, closing my eyes to relax.
I feel a tap on my shoulder, I open my eyes, it's B.
He then walked over to adjust.
Me : Yes, boss.
B : Can't find anything. Ok you dress up as I wait for you downstairs.
Me : Ok.
He walked out closing the curtain, I took off the robe placed on the sofa, walked over to pick my dress, I saw a pair of shoe tips, it's B shoe, oh no, I quickly picked up my dress and turned with my back to the curtain and put on my dress.
I walked over to the curtain, the shoe tip disappeared, I pulled open the curtain, B was in the changing room hanging some costume.

Me : B o s s
B : Yes..

I look at him, as he is done hanging the costumes for tmr shooting.
Sigh, he had to do all this while that bitch enjoyed herself..

He walked towards, tap my shoulder

I walk back to sit on the long sofa. Looking down, placing my lower arm on my lap.
He came over, tapped my shoulder, I looked at him, my eyes tearing.
He held my shoulder with both his hands.
B : Tell me what happened?
I shake my head.
I got up, tears flowing down my cheek, I hug him and sob on his shoulder,
B : What happened?.

I cry out loud, he pat my back, I cry louder "J ~sob~eesi~sob~e..be~betray~me~huu~hu~.

B : Sit down, relax and cool down then tell me what happened.
He pulled me down as I was still hugging him.

I start to cry and cry louder.
B :Ok, Ok , cry it out.
He patted my bare back as I cried, stroking me, both hands stroking my back.

Me : I don't want to.

Saying in crying voice, sobbing.."She took~~~took money from a guy~~~that she~she make~ make to have~have sex~sex with him".

Huu~~huu~~hu~~~

B : That bitch..ok ok i deal with her, I'll punish her.

Me : She~~she went ~~another guy to~~to a hotel.

B : WHAT?

Me : Sorry boss.
I hugged him tight. He hugged me in the process.
He pulled me up and hugged me.
I stop crying releasing my hug from him holding his neck, I look down saying "I'm very sorry".
He held up my face looking at me saying " Silly girl, I should be saying sorry" as he held my face nearer. I looked at him, closed my eyes, and could feel his breath nearer and nearer.

Finally, his lip touched mine, I froze, he pressed his lip against mine, kissed me, I held his head, I kissed back..

{This is what I waiting for, revenge to the extent of betraying my body}

We started to french, I lowered my hand to hug his body.

We french so passionately, both stroking each other back. His hand touch to my zip, I kiss him pushing my tongue into his mouth, he unzip all the way down, touching my back all over slipping his hand down to my butt, and squeeze it, he move his hand over my shoulder, i broke our kiss, step back looking at him, I slip both my strap off my shoulder letting my dress drop down to my leg, i look at him, pull up his T shirt, unbuckle his belt ss his eye stare at my naked body. I unzipped his pants, pulled down his pants, and pushed him to sit down on the sofa.

I cover my chest, turn sideways, arch my body, bend down slightly and turn to face him on my right side.

He took the camera off the table beside the sofa turn on adjust and start clicking

I pout my mouth using my tongue. I start to circle my lips as I move my left hand stroking my right neck, right hand placing over my left shoulder, left hand stroking down to my breast.

My both hand start to stroke myself, stroking my breast down to my side stroke backwards to my butt, stroking my hip, down to my thigh, turn to face him spread my leg apart slightly, right hand stroking my inner thigh as my left hand stroking my upper body, stroke my chest touching my breast, my right hand cover my pussy as I slow dance, sensually touching all over.

I move my left hand covering my pussy as my right hand start to stroke my thigh up to my hip, stroking my butt as I stroke back to my chest touching my breast, finger rubbing my nipples, left hand rubbing my clit circling it with one finger...feeling wet juice flowing down.

I rub my pussy as I sway from side to side, opening my pussy with my left hand fingers, slowly insert 2 fingers to finger my pussy, arching forward I pout mouth right hand finger circling my lips, stroking my neck down to my collar circling my shoulder, stroking down to my hip, left hand finger finger myself as I arched further making a soft moan.

I move forward to him, straddle him as he sat on the sofa pressing his dick rubbing my pussy against his dick, could feel my juice flowing, holding his dick, I lift my self up, slowly lowering my self to meet his dick opening my pussy wide, I slide down my pussy letting off my hold on his penis, gyrating on him and moving up and down fucking him as he close his eye enjoying it.
As I move my self up and down fucking him he hold my body to lift himself up, we turn as he place me on the sofa, spreading my leg wide as he slide his dick into my wet pussy..I moan.. urghh...Arghhhh...urghhhh..ohhhhh...yesssss fuck me boss fuck me to punish that bitch.

He push deeper faster, faster deeper could feel his dick touching my vagina wall, cervix, I grab his waist with my leg bringing him deeper to me, he fuck me faster as I moan out loud and quivers, ARGGHHHH..

He too moaned out loud and shot his sperm inside, I could feel his sperm hit my cervix. I hugged him thigh, grabbed him thigh, he kissed me hugging me tight, we french passionately, we stayed there for a few minutes, he withdrew when his dick softened, I covered my pussy and leaned on the curved backrest and closed my eyes.

I could hear he's getting up to take his camera and start clicking. I cover my eyes with my hand. He stopped and put down his camera.

I turned to ask him Boss, thank you so much. Where to wash up?
B : go downstairs to the toilet.

Me : Carry me. He turns to me to scoop me up with both hands as I hug his neck for support, he holds my thigh with his left hand and right hand holding my back, I bend my knee down as we walk down the stairs both naked…

He placed me on my feet and opened the toilet door , we both entered, there's a shower on the wall facing the toilet bowl but further out. He turns on the shower and showers me, squatting down to shower my thigh and my pussy, I spread my pussy for him to wash as I stand there, thereafter he showers himself and wash his dick. He off the shower and went out to get towel, came back with 2 towel, hand me one as I wrap myself and walk up to the studio, I pull open the curtain walk in dry myself take my dress and wear back. I put back my black high heels and went. I sat on the dressing table, brushed my hair and touched up my makeup.

I look at the clock at 6:30pm.
I call hubby, he answered,
Hubby: Yes my dear.
Me: Mmmm darling, you going off already.?
Hubby : No, I will be working late, maybe go off at 9pm.why?
Me : oh ok, I'm outside with friends having dinners, I will be late too ok bye.
I hang up.
I took my Tote bag and walked down the stairs, Boss had changed into another clothes. Boss hugged me from behind saying didn't know that your nude pose is so sexy. So hot, so wet. I want you

Me : "You like" as I turn towards him..
Hugging him and kissing.
He lifts my dress to touch my inner thigh, stroking it, I give out a soft moan, he touches my pussy.
Me : hmmm, not enough?
B : I like it when you are not wearing anything inside.
Pulling his cheeks saying " You will never get enough".

He unlocked the glass door, opened it and let me out before he came out, closing the glass door and locking it.
I took a pack of cigarettes from my tote bag, took out a stick and placed it in my mouth and lit it.
I inhale and puff.
I sling my tote bag over my left elbow, bending my lower arm upwards right hand and grasp his left upper arm as we walk to the kopi shop for dinner.

Old 20-05-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

OMG sucker punch right into J face
Old 20-05-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Ohh Wow sis !...wat a teh teh way of seducing yr boss ..n glad to know u had an enjoyable sex session with him finally, 1st fucking him in cowgirl then he fucking u back in missionary

salivating reading esp the part how u describe so sensually u masturbated yr notti little pussy yrself playing n fingering it till it's wet enough for u to lower yr little wet hole onto his hard dick pointing upwards...to horse ride n fuck him n then quickly changing to missionary when he fucked u fast n furious ...so roma, to see him carry u both naked downstairs to the toilet to wash up after that ....how can he hv enough of yr pussy when u keep on letting him see n touch that notti forbidden part of yrs below so many times esp when he was showering u n cleaning yr bottom, tgt with him in the bathroom..if it were me i also won't hv enough....haha

Looking fwd to read the next sexciting part

Last edited by Rickey; 20-05-2021 at 07:14 PM.
Old 20-05-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

wow is that you in the profile pic sis
Old 20-05-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Prelude,
The damage is done, Boss threw J out, he enlisted me as his PA, looking after his photo salon as well as other business, Boss seem to can't get enough of me..
Well morning, I have to do my routine, then off to Boss another round. Am I being used by B, or the other way round, of cos with B giving me some shares of his business, I just go along.. sometime, I thought am I too mean. I have to survive.

Old 20-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
3ya3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share sis, support and camping...
Old 20-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
wow is that you in the profile pic sis
Yes,
That's my cheongsum shooting by my boss

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1