The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barcelona - NouCamp Faithful

Sergio Aguero announces retirement from football due to heart condition

Barcelona striker Sergio Aguero has announced his retirement from football at the age of 33 due to a heart condition.

Aguero has not played since the end of October, when he was taken off during the first half of Barca's draw with Alaves after experiencing chest pain.

He announced his retirement at a news conference on Wednesday, joined by Barca president Joan Laporta.

An emotional Aguero said: "This conference is to announce I have decided to stop playing professional football. It is a very difficult moment. The decision I have taken for my health; the problem I had a month and a half ago.
I have been in good hands with the medical staff. I made the decision 10 days ago after doing everything possible to have some hope of playing on. I am very proud for my career. I always dreamed of a professional career since the first time I touched a ball at 5.
I want to thank Atletico Madrid, who took a chance on me when I was 18, and Manchester City -- everyone knows who I feel about City and how well they treated me there."

(excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 18-12-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Xavi on Barcelona job: Harder than I thought, players don't understand my style of football

Xavi Hernandez has admitted that turning things around at Barcelona is proving harder than he thought and said some players don't understand the style of football he wants to play.

Barca won two of their first three games under new coach Xavi, who replaced Ronald Koeman in November, but are now winless in three matches in all competitions.

"It's proving harder than we expected, but this doesn't stop," Xavi said in a news conference ahead of Saturday's league game against Elche at Camp Nou.

"We have to be positive and keep showing that the team's improving and we're on the right path. We've improved in some respects, but results haven't accompanied us yet."

"But seeing how hard we're working and the rhythm of the training sessions, we're positive. [Saturday] is a huge game and we urgently need to end the year with six points against Elche and Sevilla [on Tuesday]."

However, while Xavi praised the attitude of his players, he said there are some members of the squad that have struggled to take on board some of his instructions.

"There's still a lack of understanding of the football we want to play," he added. "There are players that don't understand positional play and, being Barca [players], that's surprising."

"We have to be positive and brave. We must press high, press when we lose the ball, attack the spaces... this is what we want."

Despite being 18 points behind leaders Real Madrid, albeit with a game in hand, Xavi refused to rule out winning LaLiga, although he once again reaffirmed his desire to reinforce the team in January.

"I have been very clear with [president] Joan Laporta about what I think we need to strengthen in the short-term and medium-term," he said.

"I've only been here for a month and, as the coach, I have to improve the players I have, but there are some things we have to change. It's clear we need to improve the squad, above all in attack."

Old 18-12-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Of course it is a tough job, if easy, they would have got a toilet cleaner.

Sounds like a whiner and loser.

Old 20-12-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Barcelona 3 - 2 Elche : Nico Gonzalez scores late to clinch dramatic win

Youngster Nico Gonzalez came off the bench to score an 85th-minute winner as Barcelona beat Elche 3-2 at Camp Nou on Saturday having previously surrendered a two-goal lead.

Ferran Jutgla and Gavi's first-ever Barca goals gave Xavi Hernandez's side a two-goal cushion inside the first 20 minutes but Elche fought back after the break.

Two goals in two minutes from substitutes Tete Morente and Pere Milla drew the away side level with 25 minutes to play before Nico scored for the second game running.

The win moves Barca back up to seventh in the table, three points off a Champions League spot ahead of Atletico Madrid's game at Sevilla later on Saturday. Elche remain 16th.

Old 23-12-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Sevilla 1 - 1 Barcelona : Barcelona nabs draw at 10-man Sevilla in rainy LaLiga thriller

Ronald Araujo cancelled out Papu Gomez's opener as Barcelona and Sevilla shared the points in LaLiga on Tuesday in a result that did neither team's aspirations any favours.

Both goals came from corners in an entertaining first half as the rain poured down at the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium.

Jules Kounde was sent off for Sevilla after the break but, despite playing against 10 men for half an hour, Barca were unable to snatch the winner that would have seen them climb into the top four for the first time since August.

Old 05-01-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mallorca 0 - 1 Barcelona : Luuk de Jong gives COVID-hit Barcelona 1-0 win

Luuk de Jong scored the only goal of the game as a depleted Barcelona won 1-0 at Mallorca on Sunday to move within one point of the top four in LaLiga.

De Jong headed in Oscar Mingueza's cross on the stroke of half-time as Barca took advantage of Rayo Vallecano and Real Sociedad slip-ups this weekend to climb to fifth in the table.

Old 06-01-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Linares Deportivo 1 - 2 Barcelona : Barcelona overcome COVID crisis to advance to Copa del Rey last-16

Champions Barcelona survived an early scare as they fought back to secure a 2-1 win at third-tier side Linares Deportivo in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday that sent them into the round of 16.

Barca made the trip to Andalucia missing several players due to COVID-19 and injuries, but coach Xavi Hernandez still decided to rest some key names for the last-32 tie and they fell behind in the 19th minute to a Hugo Diaz header.

Xavi then brought on Frenkie de Jong, Gerard Pique and Ousmane Dembele in the second half, with the France winger equalising from a low long shot that keeper Brimah Razak failed to stop.

A few minutes later, young academy striker Ferran Jutgla scored the winner with a cross-shot from the corner of the box after a counter-attack.

Old 10-01-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Granada 1 - 1 Barcelona : Barcelona draw with Granada on late Antonio Puertas goal

A stunning late goal by Antonio Puertas gave Granada a shock 1-1 draw against Barcelona in LaLiga on Saturday.

Striker Luuk de Jong's second-half header, following a perfect cross from Dani Alves, gave Barca the lead but Puertas pulled the home side level with his 89th-minute goal.

The Catalan giants were reduced to 10 players when Gavi was sent off in the 79th minute for fouling Alex Collado.

Old 15-01-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Barcelona 2 - 3 Real Madrid : Real Madrid edge Barcelona in thrilling extra-time win to advance to Supercopa final

Midfielder Federico Valverde scored in extra time to lift Real Madrid to a thrilling 3-2 win over Barcelona in the semifinals of the Spanish Supercopa in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on Wednesday.

Madrid took the lead through Vinicius Junior, who raced in behind the opposition backline on 25 minutes and converted a one-on-one, before Barca striker Luuk de Jong levelled the score just before half-time. Karim Benzema put Madrid back in front midway through the second half, but Barca equalised again when forward Ansu Fati headed home on 84 minutes, forcing extra time.

Old 21-01-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Athletic Bilbao 3 - 2 Barcelona : Athletic Bilbao oust holders Barcelona from Copa del Rey in extra-time thriller

Holders Barcelona were knocked out of the Copa del Rey after suffering a 3-2 defeat in extra-time at Athletic Bilbao in the last 16 on Thursday.

Athletic dominated a thrilling match and went ahead early thanks to a beautiful cross-shot from Iker Muniain who curled the ball past Marc-Andre ter Stegen into the top corner.

Former Manchester City forward Ferran Torres equalised for Barca with a brilliant right-foot strike from the edge of the area, his first goal for the club.

Inigo Martinez put Athletic back in front after 86 minutes, winning a challenge against Gerard Pique to score, but Pedri netted a fine goal in stoppage time to send the game into extra-time.

Man-of-the-match Muniain scored the winner with a penalty after the video assistant referee spotted a handball from Jordi Alba inside the area.

Athletic joined Real Madrid, Real Sociedad, Valencia, Real Betis, Rayo Vallecano, Mallorca and Cadiz in the quarter-finals. The draw will take place on Friday.

Old 24-01-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Alavés 0 - 1 Barcelona : Barcelona beat Alaves with late Frenkie de Jong winner

Barcelona beat Alaves with a late Frenkie de Jong goal in LaLiga to earn the Catalans a barely deserved win on Sunday.

De Jong popped up in the 87th minute to sweep home from close range and hand Xavi Hernandez's side all three points in a match that saw Barca struggle throughout.

Barcelona, who have already been eliminated from this season's Champions League and Copa del Rey, climbed to fifth in the standings with 35 points from 21 matches. They trail leaders Real Madrid by 15 points, with a game in hand, and are only a point adrift of fourth-placed Atletico Madrid.

Old 07-02-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Barcelona 4 - 2 Atletico Madrid : Barcelona hit four in win over Atletico Madrid as Dani Alves scores, sees red card

Barcelona beat Atletico Madrid 4-2 in a fiery contest at Camp Nou which saw Dani Alves score before receiving a straight card on Sunday.

The two sides came into this match in fifth and fourth place respectively in LaLiga with Atletico just one point ahead in the final Champions League place.

And it was Diego Simeone's side who took the lead through Yannick Carrasco on eight minutes as he finished off following a pass from Luis Suarez.

But Barca were level just two minutes later and in some style as Jordi Alba volleyed home from Alves' ball across the box.

Xavi's side then took the lead on 21 minutes with Adama Traore, making his second Barca debut following his January arrival from Wolverhampton Wanderers, key as he burst past Atletico defender Mario Hermoso before setting up Gavi to head the ball past goalkeeper Jan Oblak.

Barca went 3-1 ahead two minutes before half-time as Ronald Araujo reacted quickest to tap in from close range after Ferran Torres had headed against the bar from Alves' free-kick.

Alves made it four for Barca on 49 minutes as he lashed the ball home from inside the box to score his first goal since returning to the club.

But Luis Suarez pulled a goal back for Atleti on 58 minutes with a close-range header, yet did not celebrate after netting against his former club.

Alves was given his marching orders on 58 minutes as he raked his studs down Carrasco's calf. Referee Jesus Gil Manzano took a quick glance at the VAR monitor before pulling out the red card.

Xavi brought on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for his Barca debut on 61 minutes as he replaced Traore with both receiving a rapturous reaction from Camp Nou crowd, while Ousmane Dembele, who was an unused sub, saw his name largely booed by the home fans when it was read out before kick-off.

Old 14-02-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Espanyol 2 - 2 Barcelona : Luuk de Jong rescues point for Barcelona in thrilling derby draw

A 96th minute header from substitute Luuk de Jong saw Barcelona rescue a 2-2 draw away at city rivals Espanyol in LaLiga on Sunday.

Both sides had a man sent off in the closing stages, with Espanyol looking set for a first league victory over Barca in 16 years before De Jong turned in Adama Traore's cross to salvage a point.

Xavi Hernandez's side moved back into the fourth and final Champions League spot as a result, level on 39 points with Atletico Madrid.

It had looked like Barca would be in for a comfortable evening when they took the lead inside the first two minutes when Pedri turned in Jordi Alba's cross from close range.

Ferran Torres and Traore both went close for the visitors but they were pegged back on the stroke of halftime as Sergi Darder curled an effort in from the edge of the box after good work from Raul de Tomas.

Darder then returned the favour as he sent De Tomas away with a ball over the top that had looked to have won the game for the hosts.

Tempers flared late on as Gerard Pique and Nico Melamed both saw red following a coming together off the ball before De Jong's late effort saw the spoils shared.

Old 19-02-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Barcelona 1 - 1 Napoli : Barcelona rally for draw with Napoli in Europa League 1st Leg

Barcelona came from behind to earn a 1-1 draw with Napoli in their Europa League knockout round playoff first leg at the Camp Nou on Thursday night.

The hosts dominated possession in the opening 30 minutes and had several good chances to take the lead, but it was Napoli who scored first when Piotr Zielinski smashed the rebound from his own shot into the roof of the net following an incisive counter-attack.

Barca drew level shortly before the hour mark when VAR ruled that Napoli's Juan Jesus hit an Adama Traore cross with his in the area hand and Ferran Torres dispatched his spot kick to make it 1-1.

Barca were on the front foot throughout with their brand new attacking trident formed by new signings Torres, Traore and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, but missed several chances to take the lead.

Napoli held on as they were bombarded in the last ten minutes, with Torres and substitutes Luuk de Jong and Ousmane Dembele missing chance after chance in front of Alex Meret's goal.

Old 21-02-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Valencia 1 - 4 Barcelona : Aubameyang nets hat trick as Barcelona cruise past Valencia

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored a hat trick as Barcelona claimed a convincing 4-1 win at Valencia on Sunday, lifting his side to fourth place in LaLiga.

It was the eighth, ninth and 10th goals of the season for the former Arsenal striker, who last found the net in October in the Gunners' 3-1 win over Aston Villa.

Frenkie de Jong also scored for Barcelona, while Carlos Soler netted a consolation goal for the locals.

The win lifted Barcelona into fourth place on 42 points from 24 games, tied with Atletico who are fifth on goal difference. Real Madrid top the table with 57 points.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1