The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 16-01-2022, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Haha...looks like most bros here r rooting for a Villa win...except bro AC n Paul Merson..still waiting for Charlie's prediction to cum in...to me if both teams r at their best it will be a draw...but if the red players r still sulking n quarrelling among themselves then it will be a Villa win definitely
So actually bro AC n Paul is right esp Paul in the end who predicted a draw but scoreline is 2-2...as bro AC predicted they were actually winning the game at 2-0 but threw that lead away during the last 20 mins of the game by letting Ramsey n their new boy n hero Coutinho ex pool player score 1 a piece each ....they lost their energy n kept losing the ball to Villa players who made them pay for their carelessness with the 2 goals scored ...the Coutinho goal was again the result of godson Fred losing the ball in midfield just like he did in the previous game against Everton when he lost the ball in midfield n they scored straightaway ....

Rangnick also made a mistake by taking the energetic young attacker Elanga off for the useless Sancho...he got so many players on the bench like the energetic Lingard to use to replace tired players but he just didn't care n kept them sitting on the bench staring on the pitch n doing nothing

the way they keep on losing n drawing their games looks like OGS time...if they keep on like this they will end up at the bottom of the table n shd they then sack Rangnick too ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-01-2022 at 09:40 AM.
Old 16-01-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So actually bro AC n Paul is right esp Paul in the end who predicted a draw but scoreline is 2-2...as bro AC predicted they were actually winning the game at 2-0 but threw that lead away during the last 20 mins of the game by letting Ramsey n their new boy n hero Coutinho ex pool player score 1 a piece each ....they lost their energy n kept losing the ball to Villa players who made them pay for their carelessness with the 2 goals scored ...the Coutinho goal was again the result of godson Fred losing the ball in midfield ....Rangnick also made a mistake by taking the energetic attacker Elanga off for the useless Sancho...

the way they keep on losing n drawing their games looks like OGS time...if they keep on like this they will end up at the bottom of the table n shd they then sack Rangnick too ??

Despite what we saw last night and the obvious decline of United in terms or standards and all....... the fucking higher ups have NOT sold nor gotten rid of any useless baggage nor bought in any new players.

The cancer of Woodypecker with his stupid heaven forbid wages have made it a stumbling block and s near impossible task for United to off load/sell players.

It will require another 5 years to clear out shit, rebuild and win with a new crop of players from the academy ..... fuck lah, by then i will be a dried up old man liao.... hiazzzzz

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 16-01-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I know it sounds obvious but must say it seems like Bruno performs much better w/o CR7. Same applies to the Portugal national team.

Really surprised Sancho has been poor, bro. Perhaps the transition from Bundesliga to PL takes longer?

Also wonder why Ralf does not start with Donny?

Quote:
So actually bro AC n Paul is right esp Paul in the end who predicted a draw but scoreline is 2-2...as bro AC predicted they were actually winning the game at 2-0 but threw that lead away during the last 20 mins of the game by letting Ramsey n their new boy n hero Coutinho ex pool player score 1 a piece each ....they lost their energy n kept losing the ball to Villa players who made them pay for their carelessness with the 2 goals scored ...the Coutinho goal was again the result of godson Fred losing the ball in midfield just like he did in the previous game against Everton when he lost the ball in midfield n they scored straightaway ....

Rangnick also made a mistake by taking the energetic young attacker Elanga off for the useless Sancho...he got so many players on the bench like the energetic Lingard to use to replace tired players but he just didn't care n kept them sitting on the bench staring on the pitch n doing nothing

Old 16-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

At 2-0 up, I thought should on the way.....

Then, it all crumble....cannot even hold on to a 2-0 lead....something very serious wrong.

This Rangnick looks very ordinary....maybe even worse than Ole.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-01-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
... the fucking higher ups have NOT sold nor gotten rid of any useless baggage nor bought in any new players.

The cancer of Woodypecker with his stupid heaven forbid wages have made it a stumbling block and s near impossible task for United to off load/sell players.

It will require another 5 years to clear out shit, rebuild and win with a new crop of players from the academy ..... fuck lah, by then i will be a dried up old man liao.... hiazzzzz
Yes, bro AC is right...this club has got no hope liao (hokkien pple say boh q liao)..the way it is going is it is heading towards the bottom half of the table with such useless players n coach who r not fit to wear the uniform of Utd...any team even the bottom teams taking them on now has no fear of them n r always confident that can either beat them or at least draw with them even with CR7 playing in the team

the board n RR dont seem to bother or care abt recruiting new n better players to overcome the problems now that the January transfer window is open for opportunities to get new blood in but prefer to bang on the hopes n continue to play with the same old useless players that really need to be cleared out to other teams ...with a manager that talks more than producing results like OGS knowing to point out the players' problem but not stating how to solve them n a group of players who hv no shame wearing the Red Devil jersey but playing like shits instead of like champions that they r supposed to

Last edited by Rickey; 17-01-2022 at 08:53 AM.
Old 17-01-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
At 2-0 up, I thought should on the way.....

Then, it all crumble....cannot even hold on to a 2-0 lead....something very serious wrong.

This Rangnick looks very ordinary....maybe even worse than Ole.
I share the same sentiments as u lacoruna...but I won't say worse than Ole, he is the same as him having no clue how to solve the players' problems n turn them around to win matches .. Michael Carrick i think is still better than him n his gegenpressing which so far we see so little of it...if there is any pressing at all it is they r the ones who r pressed n keep conceding easy goals for their opponents match after match

Last edited by Rickey; 17-01-2022 at 08:54 AM.
Old 17-01-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I know it sounds obvious but must say it seems like Bruno performs much better w/o CR7. Same applies to the Portugal national team.

Really surprised Sancho has been poor, bro. Perhaps the transition from Bundesliga to PL takes longer?

Also wonder why Ralf does not start with Donny?
I agree with u bro Escobar...u r so observant ...strange though that they r from the same country n in the same teams but yet cannot play well tgt

As regards Sancho he is another failure as he is showing he can't play as well as he did in Dortmund just like DVB in Ajax with the big price tag that they were bought ...not sure wat they mean but always hear the football community say that the EPL is the toughest league to play in...football is football mah, it is played on the same type of pitch in terms of measurement not bigger or smaller than each other n the rules of play r all the same, all 11 players on each side competing n fighting with each other for just one ball ..really not sure wat they mean by the std of play there in Europe is much lower n easier than in the english premier league...the board n OGS has got their priorities wrong when they paid so much for Sancho, a winger ..wat they actually needed even to this day is a good n strong midfielder like Declan Rice of West Ham as the midfield is the engine to win games in football but up to now they don't seem to bother to get one with the January transfer window abt to close soon...sigh

As to why he doesn't start pple like Donny n Lingard is his prejudice against them praising them as wonderful players but not including them in the starting 11.. n like a carbon copy of his predecessor, he continues to ignore these good n energetic players n prefer to play the same old deadwood pple match in n match out irregardless of their poor performance relying on 'hope' that they can score a goal 1 day...giv up hope on this once famous team already

Last edited by Rickey; 20-01-2022 at 10:23 PM.
Old 18-01-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...As to why he doesn't start pple like Donny n Lingard is his prejudice against them praising them as wonderful players but not including then in the starting 11.. n like a carbon copy of his predecessor, he continues to ignore these good n energetic players n prefer to play the same old deadwood pple match in n match out irregardless of their poor performance relying on 'hope' that they can score a goal 1 day...
Van De Beek and Lingard, unfortunately, compete with Bruno Fernandes for that no.10 position. Do we drop Fernandes? VDB can play no.6, but not his best position. Not yet at least.

And if two successive managers end up fielding largely the same 11 most of the time - tells you how the rest of the squad perform in training, doesn't it? Bear in mind Rangnick did give many players game time in his first 2-3 games before settling with his main 11.

In other news, it seems Utd are considering Inter's Simone Inzaghi for the permanent manager position too. Am still rooting/hoping for Ten Hag though.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 18-01-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Want desperately to predict a clean sheet, but we are still vulnerable in defence and midfield. Hopefully we can win by a goal.

Brentford 1 : 2 Man Utd

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 19-01-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Brentford 0 - 3 United

Old 19-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Want desperately to predict a clean sheet, but we are still vulnerable in defence and midfield. Hopefully we can win by a goal.

Brentford 1 : 2 Man Utd
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Brentford 0 - 3 United
The match will be held early tomorrow morning...where r our the other 4 regular pundits.... Charlie, lawro, Jones n Paul Merson ????..

Both bros AC n imom r rooting for a Red Devil win...for me, if they r at their best they can win Brentford by 1 goal only.. if they r still bitter against each other, they will lose by at least a goal...

also depending on who RR sends onto the field... If he continues to play deadwoods like Maguire, Rashford, Pogba, Sancho, n godsons Fred n martial n not give DVB n Lingard a chance they might as well surrender n not play n hand the game over to Brentford.. they will definitely lose the match with these useless players

Btw it is good to note that Brentford won their last few games where united lost 1 n drew the other n like Tuchel's Chelsea n their ex head coach OGS, they hv a tendency to either draw or lose games...can call them draw specialists actually

Last edited by Rickey; 20-01-2022 at 10:26 PM.
Old 19-01-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw it is good to note that Brentford won their last few games where united lost 1 n drew the other...
Actually, Brentford's last 5 league matches, won 1 and lost 4.
Utd won 2, drew 2, lost 1.

Old 20-01-2022, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 735 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Brentford vs Man Utd

Score prediction: 0-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 20-01-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Brentford 1- 2 Man Utd
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1