The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 16-09-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuno111 View Post
http://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4026

Another fake pic not real person. If anyone remember who is Fu Lin, same person change hp number.

Thanks in advance for all cheongsters for finding fake pics amd taking damage.

Bro, are you referring to this Fu Lin
Was tempted to try until saw your post...

https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3825
Old 18-09-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Yuuno111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro, are you referring to this Fu Lin
Was tempted to try until saw your post...

https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3825
Yup. Same.
Old 19-09-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 4
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Stepped on a grenade (momo 4396 xing Zi )https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4396at a apt which previous fl yy resided.

To be fair, cannot say is a full landmine but definitely at least a half land mine.

Real person look very old.
think at least 40 plus though never asked.

look very much like those Old Thai Siam bu. photo is definitely her though I never asked , as can tell based on her eyes.

face round with high forehead and skin not good. oily and towards tanned.

lion king hair.

body slight above petite and big tummy with tattoo

I proceed because of  the boobs. not only  because of the size but is natural soft with slight droppy. But that big dark round nipple is a turn off sight.

cb is very loose. more lose or comparable as Jia Jia.

hands massage very lousy.

boob massage ok and cover more area.

catbath cover very little and just normal and short.

blow job very lousy.

I am not into ar, French , kissing, painting and I never do all these and she said first that all these cannot due to covid.

fj keep complaining tired and rush you to cum faster

no gfe and feeling and asked for payment first.

service attitude at least below average. but not rude.

definitely not worth the money. Save your money for the rest.
Old 20-09-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
Stepped on a grenade (momo 4396 xing Zi )https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4396at a apt which previous fl yy resided.

To be fair, cannot say is a full landmine but definitely at least a half land mine.

Real person look very old.
think at least 40 plus though never asked.

look very much like those Old Thai Siam bu. photo is definitely her though I never asked , as can tell based on her eyes.

face round with high forehead and skin not good. oily and towards tanned.

lion king hair.

body slight above petite and big tummy with tattoo

I proceed because of  the boobs. not only  because of the size but is natural soft with slight droppy. But that big dark round nipple is a turn off sight.

cb is very loose. more lose or comparable as Jia Jia.

hands massage very lousy.

boob massage ok and cover more area.

catbath cover very little and just normal and short.

blow job very lousy.

I am not into ar, French , kissing, painting and I never do all these and she said first that all these cannot due to covid.

fj keep complaining tired and rush you to cum faster

no gfe and feeling and asked for payment first.

service attitude at least below average. but not rude.

definitely not worth the money. Save your money for the rest.
that's like 14 years older than advertised. Advertisers are pushing the BS limit higher.

Thanks for exposing !
Old 20-09-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Tried this Vietnamese FL …

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/diana-v...ese-chio-babe/

FL name - Diana
Origin - HCMC, Vietnam
Age - She is definitely at least 10 years more than what she indicated in the ads. My guesstimate is 36-38 years young.
Height - approx 1.6m
Built - Neither slim nor plump. Fair and smooth complexion. Curvy butt. She is physically sexy. I believe she has been given birth b4 but by natural birth.
Tits - Augmented to D with pale brown nips. Her tits are very well done but look too perfect. They are firm, supple and not hard.
Venue - can be risky if she is not careful. I think she has been there for sometime based on the amount of things in the apt. She claimed that she stays alone.

Looks - She looks slutty with sharp facial features. Definitely bonkable if you dun mind milf. I guess she is in her late thirties but quite well maintained. The pic in the ads are obviously heavily photoshopped. She is at least 10-12 years more senior than the gal in the pics in person.

Pre shower routine - N/A. Usher me to the toilet to shower.

Shower - shower alone.

Catbath/foreplay - 4/10; very minimal, in fact almost zero.

French kiss - N/A no kissing allowed let alone French kiss!

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 6/10; lots of hand action incorporated.

FJ - 6/10; not enthusiastic. Felt as if she wanna get done with it ASAP though she didn’t say it loud.

GFE - 5.0/10 towel-dried for me initially. Thereafter nothing much!

Attitude - 5/10; Gave me the impression that she wasn’t keen to built rapport with her client to ensure RTF.

Stay safe,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-09-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
neileverything deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you find yourself near Rochor MRT exit B, just leave. All fake profile. Next, just to share a bit of humble opinion on how to avoid bad bonk. Add a grain of salt or pepper.

Get a 2nd phone number. Just get a cheap data plan from any Telco you like.

If they are too good to be true, they are probably not true. Most of the real one will at least make their eyes bigger, chin sharper, skin fairer. If you see supermodel photo for magazine, best to avoid. Putting make up or not plus different hair style can also make them look different. Just don't expect it to be 100% the same from photo, sometime completely different person.

-Central area, this can range from Tanjong Pagar, River Valley, Potong Pasir to Kallang, Lavender. It doesn't have to be Orchard.
-Hotel. Don't expect it to be 5*. Chances are, they are staying in backpacker inn.
-Condo. High chance you get 2nd or 3rd floor of shop house, no signboard, locked door, run down, cubicles with small bed, divided by thin plywood or even just curtain. Some really operate from condo or apartment. Just ask for the address.
-Geylang area. If they point you to MH, just understand that they mostly come from other busted places and being relocated there temporary. MH is now also for covid quarantine person. You do the math.

Book for after 6pm for better experience (generally most of them/the good business one only ready with dresses and makeup after 4pm but may experience double booking, have to wait coz the bro b4 you came late). Roughly, 4am to 12pm is their sleeping time. If you contact them this timing, high chance your SMS will be ignored. If they reply you, high chance you'll get mamasan to service you or someone totally different. Otherwise, the actual one will be messy hair, no makeup, sleepy face and bad service (less than 5 minutes of pumping, they find excuses and offer to use their hand, etc. You can relate).

If they give you an address and tell you to meet there first then they will bring you to the actual place, Best not to proceed. High chance is a scam.

Just sms and wait for reply. If no response, move on to next one. Just confirm need how many Yusof, time and address. Dont say you can bonk for 40 min. You think they like energizer rabbit? What they want to is to settle you in 3 minutes. Proceed to meet and see how it goes.

This is important, just bring Yusof with you, not the whole wallet with NRIC. When you reach the place, don't rush to hand over your Yusof. If it is not the person you expect welcoming you, ask if she is around and available. if they twist and turn and you don't like what you see, just leave. JUST LEAVE. Then get another data plan and continue your new hunt (in case they burn your number in their so call database).

If you manage to get a booking, you like what you see and the service is good, keep them. Next time just book the same one to lower the risk of disappointment and probably she will unlock some new skill set for you.
Old 23-09-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday, went with bro @Nitework to check out 2 FLs at MW.
I got t.vip M4021 Qing Er. This is a landmine.
Totally fake photo. FL is a fat and thick aunty looking milf. Short about 1.5m. Look like 45 years old.
She was hiding behind the door naked with hand across her D/E boobs. I step in look at her saying "err is u"? as she was closing the door.
Most likely she is used to my type of query so her immediate reply was its ok if not keen. I say yup not keen and turn around to walk out. I barely get past the door frame she closed the door on me and I got stuck between door and frame. I say hello I havent step out, she say yah yah open the door slightly only and as I was just stepping out I can feel she quickly shut the door at me again but I was faster.
In the end both of us rejected our FLs and went to have a drink to search next target.
Old 23-09-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neileverything View Post
If you find yourself near Rochor MRT exit B, just leave.......
For a newbie with his first post, what you said do make a lot of sense .
Will save many bro here money and heartaches
Old 24-09-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by neileverything View Post
If you find yourself near Rochor MRT exit B, just leave. All fake profile. Next, just to share a bit of humble opinion on how to avoid bad bonk. Add a grain of salt or pepper.

Get a 2nd phone number. Just get a cheap data plan from any Telco you like.

If they are too good to be true, they are probably not true. Most of the real one will at least make their eyes bigger, chin sharper, skin fairer. If you see supermodel photo for magazine, best to avoid. Putting make up or not plus different hair style can also make them look different. Just don't expect it to be 100% the same from photo, sometime completely different person.

-Central area, this can range from Tanjong Pagar, River Valley, Potong Pasir to Kallang, Lavender. It doesn't have to be Orchard.
-Hotel. Don't expect it to be 5*. Chances are, they are staying in backpacker inn.
-Condo. High chance you get 2nd or 3rd floor of shop house, no signboard, locked door, run down, cubicles with small bed, divided by thin plywood or even just curtain. Some really operate from condo or apartment. Just ask for the address.
-Geylang area. If they point you to MH, just understand that they mostly come from other busted places and being relocated there temporary. MH is now also for covid quarantine person. You do the math.

Book for after 6pm for better experience (generally most of them/the good business one only ready with dresses and makeup after 4pm but may experience double booking, have to wait coz the bro b4 you came late). Roughly, 4am to 12pm is their sleeping time. If you contact them this timing, high chance your SMS will be ignored. If they reply you, high chance you'll get mamasan to service you or someone totally different. Otherwise, the actual one will be messy hair, no makeup, sleepy face and bad service (less than 5 minutes of pumping, they find excuses and offer to use their hand, etc. You can relate).

If they give you an address and tell you to meet there first then they will bring you to the actual place, Best not to proceed. High chance is a scam.

Just sms and wait for reply. If no response, move on to next one. Just confirm need how many Yusof, time and address. Dont say you can bonk for 40 min. You think they like energizer rabbit? What they want to is to settle you in 3 minutes. Proceed to meet and see how it goes.

This is important, just bring Yusof with you, not the whole wallet with NRIC. When you reach the place, don't rush to hand over your Yusof. If it is not the person you expect welcoming you, ask if she is around and available. if they twist and turn and you don't like what you see, just leave. JUST LEAVE. Then get another data plan and continue your new hunt (in case they burn your number in their so call database).

If you manage to get a booking, you like what you see and the service is good, keep them. Next time just book the same one to lower the risk of disappointment and probably she will unlock some new skill set for you.
Up you nitework
Old 24-09-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Yesterday went with @eastscorpion to check out FLs on our curated list. I got 笑笑。 https://$$$$$-4.com/girl.php?id=3770

Was looking forward to the session based on the yummy pics and vid. She responded to my messages promptly and replied that she will come down to receive me.

A lovely petite lady in bodycon gym outfit was at the reception desk not looking after. But I patiently waited for my taller beauty who was supposedly 165cm. TLDR version. The petite lady turned out to be 笑笑。At this point sage still had her mask on so I couldn't verify but it wasn't looking good. She's definitely under 160cm. And the whole body shape is different. Anyway she quickly asked me to follow her up the stairs to her room. I followed behind. 2 flights up I decided to ask her if it was really her in the website photos. She didn't reply. We got to get room and as soon as she removed her mask...jialat CMI lah. I said she didn't look anything like that person on the website. She asked me if I expected it to be the exact person 😂😂😂. Anyway she said if I did then I can leave... Which I happily did. Quickly called eastscorpion to let him know I avoided landmine as well.

We decided to just go for normal massage, makan and chill out. Good fun. Will be doing this regularly. If any bros keen to join us. Please pm.

We are genuine cheongsters and will be doing this to filter out the fakes for all. But the more of us the better. The effort will be much more coordinated and efficient. In time we will have a list compiled. May be private if no one else helps
Old 24-09-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
dathre deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathre deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Never write fr before but have to inform bros here.
Normally i take it with a pinch of salt
If shes good, rtf
If shes not, oh well better luck next time
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4134

Messaged her with confirmed timing
When i reached there, some auntie opened the door asking who im looking for Told her joy and she asked me to enter.
Brought me to a room
Only til im in the room, she told me joy just left and can she service me instead.
Really wtf
I mean its basic courtesy not available dont reply or say not available.
Dont make us travel all the way there and try us
Still have the cheek to tell me come back the next day. Really shameless and waste of time
Old 24-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathre View Post
If shes good, rtf

Messaged her with confirmed timing
When i reached there, some auntie opened the door asking who im looking for Told her joy and she asked me to enter.
Brought me to a room
Only til im in the room, she told me joy just left and can she service me instead.
Really wtf
I mean its basic courtesy not available dont reply or say not available.
Dont make us travel all the way there and try us
Still have the cheek to tell me come back the next day. Really shameless and waste of time
Tell her she should pay you to service get instead 😂 Thanks for sharing. We've all been experienced this too
Old 24-09-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If shes good, rtf
Fake photo bro.
Old 24-09-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
.https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4134

........some auntie opened the door asking who im looking for......in the room, she told me joy just left and can she service me instead....... Really shameless and waste of time
Is this auntie in her late forties and located at Dunlop St?
A bit more details esp on location will help more to avoid this catastrophe,
Bait and switch not enough but offer an old maid at young chicken price-fraud
Old 24-09-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
dathre deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathre deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I should have come this thread before i book, my bad…
It’s at rochor mrt. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1