The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2022, 09:30 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
went forest to try. I think forest getting bigger, with another shop opening. biz seems was very good, customers keep coming or calling. there are at least 4 ml working now when I visited. had took a PRC ml as others was working.

name: Vxxxx (pioneer mys batch ml also got this name)
looks: 6/10, early 30+yo, not very pretty but decent looking
body: 6/10, slim with B cup boob
massage: 7.5/10, above my benchmark standard, massage with strength, able to pull n rub my muscle and unknot my tendons.
service & attitude: not gfe but customer service oriented type. asked hard enough or too light a few times and thank you when you said just right. doesn't eat time, and after GQ still massage my head, crack my neck and wraist.

dmg: $58 +$80 bm. Ml gave me the last time Vicky feeling, but playability is one heaven one earth. she was seated at end of my foot to hj me (can't reach to touch her neh neh), so I paid $80 which she stripped and do bm. allow zhut zhut and roam thereafter.

RTM: yes for massage, 50-50 depends mood for other services. The viet ml is her name starts with 'C'? got saw one Viet ml quite young n nice looking, but she like Ang pai fully book one.
V and C both are good
Old 16-01-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
went forest to try. I think forest getting bigger, with another shop opening. biz seems was very good, customers keep coming or calling. there are at least 4 ml working now when I visited. had took a PRC ml as others was working.

name: Vxxxx (pioneer mys batch ml also got this name)
looks: 6/10, early 30+yo, not very pretty but decent looking
body: 6/10, slim with B cup boob
massage: 7.5/10, above my benchmark standard, massage with strength, able to pull n rub my muscle and unknot my tendons.
service & attitude: not gfe but customer service oriented type. asked hard enough or too light a few times and thank you when you said just right. doesn't eat time, and after GQ still massage my head, crack my neck and wraist.

dmg: $58 +$80 bm. Ml gave me the last time Vicky feeling, but playability is one heaven one earth. she was seated at end of my foot to hj me (can't reach to touch her neh neh), so I paid $80 which she stripped and do bm. allow zhut zhut and roam thereafter.

RTM: yes for massage, 50-50 depends mood for other services. The viet ml is her name starts with 'C'? got saw one Viet ml quite young n nice looking, but she like Ang pai fully book one.
Has anyone tried x*** a* b4? She looks pretty
Old 16-01-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelity View Post
BMC is convenient, and have been recently patronising "Akuma Shun Goku Satsu" spa. As some of the brothers here mentioned, they are pricey though I think the attached showers are much more welcome. Hopefully some of you can strike up a good chemistry with the MLs there
I walked past the S Spa then I realised what you are saying. lol
Old 16-01-2022, 05:26 PM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash1401 View Post
Has anyone tried x*** a* b4? She looks pretty
Money face. She said 1 blue note cannot roam. Stay at home kaki pcc more fun
Old 16-01-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Thanks bro. Was thinking of visiting her. Nw maybe no nid alr
Old 16-01-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stay at home kaki pcc can save 1 blue note(w/o roaming), wif roaming is 1.5 blue note ..
Old 16-01-2022, 11:01 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash1401 View Post
Thanks bro. Was thinking of visiting her. Nw maybe no nid alr
Don't spend your hard earned money on her. Not worth it
Old 16-01-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't spend your hard earned money on her. Not worth it
Thank u bro. Juz curious, does she looks the same as pic? Big boobs?
Old 17-01-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
fidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I walked past the S Spa then I realised what you are saying. lol
Because the letter S might confuse with the one that's also in the region, unless your spider feeling comes up
Old 17-01-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelity View Post
Because the letter S might confuse with the one that's also in the region, unless your spider feeling comes up
ps gao gao + akuma move. walk pass the shop then it make sense to me. not the sun shop.
Old 17-01-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 9
soshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
How's the local?
Old 17-01-2022, 10:34 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshiarsenal View Post
How's the local?
I don't know there's a local. How old? Can share her name so that I can try
Old 17-01-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

2 unit before forest opened a new 1 lady ops shop, early 40+, can roam can dig can remove all can neg.. but she open golden mouth fj 120min..
Old 17-01-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just counter $100-$120 all in for full service before entering...such places can forget about the massage if the intention is purely to F&F...

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
2 unit before forest opened a new 1 lady ops shop, early 40+, can roam can dig can remove all can neg.. but she open golden mouth fj 120min..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 17-01-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Just counter $100-$120 all in for full service before entering...such places can forget about the massage if the intention is purely to F&F...

Yup counter her 80 all in…haha…🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1