The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
That's when one mind loses it way, let's not divert TS good thread pls. You can start a thread elsewhere like your Facebook to gain awareness if that's your intention.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Shirlyn really tried her best with her blowjob, but she couldn't make me cum. I could tell she was rather disappointed. She really wanted to make me feel good, but no matter how I tried to tell her that I did feel good, her mindset was fixed that only ejaculation would make a guy feel good. And since she couldn't make me ejaculate with her mouth or hands, she wasn't doing a good job.

For someone that young, with that much drive and passion in her career, coupled with relative success as well, it was a little disheartening to see her seemingly so affected by something so V in the big picture.

After probably 30 minutes or so, I guess her jaw was aching so she finally gave up. She straddled me and rubbed her pussy lips with my dickhead.

S: You mind?

Me: Go ahead.

She slid me in and started to grind. I reached up to fondle her breasts. Gravity really gave them more volume. But the rest of her was so slim and petite that such a large chest probably gave her horrendous backaches.

She continued riding me while I massaged her breasts. Every now and then she bent down as if to kiss me, but stopped herself, probably remembering her own rules and decision to not get too emotionally involved in this, eventually deciding to bury her head in my shoulder while using my cock.

Me: Do you want me to fuck you in your favourite position?

S: Yes please.

We rolled over again and I proceeded to fuck her brains out just the way she liked it, while rubbing her clit at the same time. A couple of orgasms later, I felt the urge to cum and informed her.

S: Can I use my mouth to help you cum?

Me: Ok

I pulled out and moved towards her face, desperately trying to hold it in. The second she wrapped her lips around it and twirled her tongue around a couple of times, I unloaded into her.

Due to the previous exertions, I probably had 1.5 shots left but she didn't let me go, instead pulling me deeper in, sucking hard. She wanted to suck me dry, which was definitely going to be tough since I was already out of ammunition. But it was really sensitive and each twirl of her tongue sent jolts of electricity throughout my body.

Me: Ok ok! There's nothing left!

She grabbed my ass and forced me into a deepthroat. I felt the tingling sensation in my feet that moved upwards to my calves and thighs. I was cramping up. She finally released me.

I wanted to get tissues for her to spit it out but I heard a gulp. She swallowed.

S: Urgh. You need to smoke less. It's damn bitter.

I just lay on the bed while trying to stretch my legs.

S: What's wrong?

Me: Cramping.

S: Oh. The tingling sensation?

Me: Yeah.

S: I got that too when you fucked me. Couldn't move after that.

She started squeezing my legs, as though trying to give me a massage. Before lying on my chest again.

S: How long do you think we'll last?

Me: This arrangement?

S: Yeah.

Me: It's only day 2. How much sex do you want?

S: Can we do it at least weekly?

Me: Sure. That can be arranged.

S: But we can't come to my place. What about yours?

Me: Not really convenient.

S: Hotel? Just not Kovan.

Me: Ok. I guess we can go to other Hotel 81s.

S: Where's the nearest from the office?

Me: Probably Chinatown.

S: Ok. That sounds good.

Me: What do you want to do with the food?

S: Shall we have BBQ for lunch?

Me: I don't mind.

S: Ok. But you have no more clothes to wear.

Me: I can be the Naked Chef.

S: You might accidentally bbq your hot dog.

We went to shower and set up for another BBQ later on. She passed me a singlet from her brother's cupboard to wear. It was an army PT singlet and hilariously the insignia was the same as mine. I certainly hope I did not know him personally.

After finishing up a bit more of the food, she decided to throw the rest away and I helped her to clean up before heading home.

Felicia texted around evening time and asked if I wanted a quickie or something but I was a little too drained to entertain her so I declined and went to bed instead. Luckily I had the entire Sunday to rest before going back to work on Monday.

Shirlyn didn't text me at all the entire Sunday. In fact, nobody did.

I scrolled through my phone to check out the new year greetings and as expected, I didn't get any from Ann or Jasmine. Even Alicia only sent a rather delayed one on Sunday. I tried to continue chatting with her to see how everything was but she didn't reply so I left it at that.

Monday was a weird day to say the least. Shirlyn didn't say much to me, other than for work stuff. Rebecca wasn't around as she was working from home. Our schedules had to be alternate. I guess Shirlyn was busy planning the schedule for the month based on the prevailing guidelines.

Around lunch time, she sent us the roster.

I would be in the office daily on alternate weeks, while Rebecca covered the other week. As for herself, she would be with me on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday, and with Rebecca on Tuesdays and Thursdays subsequently.

I wondered how our secret arrangement would work out anyway.

In any case, the entire week passed. And another (in real time, it's this week). She didn't talk to me other than for work issues.

I couldn't take it anymore and decided to ask her what was going on. I headed back to the office on Thursday evening, just before she knocked off and dropped her a text.

Me: Can we talk?

S: Regarding?

Me: Us?

S: Ok. When?

Me: I'm in the car park. 5th floor.

S: Ok. I'll see you there.

She took around 10 minutes to reach the car.

S: Yes?

Me: Erm. What happened over New Year.

S: What about it.

Me: What's going on? You've been ignoring me for nearly 2 weeks.

S: Sorry. I can't do it.

Me: Why?

S: It was a mistake. I let my urges take over and did things to you I really shouldn't have. Especially since I'm your manager.

Suddenly she started to cry. I grabbed some tissues and handed them to her.

Me: Hey… it's ok.. you didn't do anything I didn't want to.

S: No. I really shouldn't have. It wasn't right. Especially since you admitted to being with Jasmine. I don't know what I was thinking. I was being very unprofessional.

Me: Really it's fine.

S: No it's not. Rebecca called me after you left and tried to fish for information. I didn't say anything, but after we hung up I thought about it for a long time.

Me: And the conclusion?

S: I took advantage of you for my own selfish needs, when you're vulnerable. I'm ashamed of myself.

Me: Does this have anything to do with you thinking I'm not enjoying it because you can't make me cum?

S: A little bit. But my mind is made up. I don't want to do this anymore. I'm sorry.

Me: I still don't know why you're apologizing.

S: Can we just be colleagues and friends?

Me: Yeah. I'm good with that.

S: Thank you Mark.

She cupped my face and pulled me towards her, kissing me on my lips. Then she stepped out of the car and left.
Old 14-01-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

She kissed you on the lips... I smell complications hur Hur, you are a chick magnet bro shrouded. But shriley is single. So I guess she will be less complicated compared to the rest.
Old 15-01-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
She kissed you on the lips... I smell complications hur Hur, you are a chick magnet bro shrouded. But shriley is single. So I guess she will be less complicated compared to the rest.
That's a complication I'd rather not deal with.

What if Jasmine comes back?

Or Ann?

The bigger concern is I never asked her if she did get the morning after pill. And she never said anything.
Old 15-01-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Working from home really sucks.

I don't know why but I absolutely cannot stand working from home.

There's too many distractions. And of course having to wake up and get dressed just for a morning meeting before everyone just goes and does their own thing.

Part of my job requires me to be onsite to deal with issues onsite. And yet when I work from home, I still have to deal with those issues so the only logical way is to do video calls, which means I have to get dressed as I'm usually indecent at home. I mean seriously who wears t-shirts at home with our weather?

But that aside, it's extremely difficult and near impossible explaining troubleshooting steps to end-users who aren't familiar with the technical terms. You have to use layman terms and even then, it doesn't get translated properly. Something that probably takes ten minutes to solve onsite can drag for an hour or so remotely.

And why am I ranting? I don't know.

Perhaps I have nothing much to do ever since the bombshell of yesterday dropped.

I wasn't expecting anything prior to the events leading to the storeroom escapade. There were no signs. Shirlyn never really flirted or expressed any interest. And yet in those 2 days I had more sex with her than in the 2 weeks prior just meeting Felicia occasionally.

I was ok with just being a fuck buddy to her, maybe the occasional meal, movie, or whatever. But somehow, I think I triggered something inside her.

She was clear about not wanting to kiss as I suppose it builds the emotional connection much faster, and yet the last thing she did was to kiss me.

I'm probably just confused, but I'm pretty sure she developed feelings for me somehow, and she didn't like it.

I didn't mention that I was waiting for Jasmine to come back to me, but I guess she more or less could tell what I was really yearning for, and perhaps didn't want to be a complication should Jasmine return.

I also have no idea if Helen knew about my relationship with Ann, and if she told Shirlyn anything about it, but I can't rule out that possibility.

They say you shouldn't eat where you shit (i.e. office liaisons), but I didn't think it was going to affect me much. After all, Jasmine and I did supposedly manage it pretty well until the end anyway. But I could feel with Shirlyn it wasn't going to be the case. The first week I was onsite was normal, but awkward. But then again, I don't know what I was expecting. Work was normal, but we never talked about us, or what we planned to do.

What made matters worse was that Shirlyn intended to let Rebecca take over my weekly counselling sessions. But because our work shifts were different, it would be done over Zoom. Something which Rebecca didn't want. She said either I go over to the office when she's there or vice versa. To which Shirlyn said she would think about it.

I really didn't want solo sessions with Rebecca as I knew she was someone I wouldn't want to open up to, or even be truthful with. Which would mean the sessions would be a complete waste of time.

But here I am ranting again.

So sorry to have disappointed my readers as when I started writing again, I genuinely thought I would have something to write about. Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, there's nothing to look forward to. Except quickies with Felicia which I think nobody wants to read about.
Old 15-01-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, give yourself some space. There is a lot of frustration in you right now.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 15-01-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post

So sorry to have disappointed my readers as when I started writing again, I genuinely thought I would have something to write about. Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, there's nothing to look forward to. Except quickies with Felicia which I think nobody wants to read about.
The relationship development is very interesting to me. - please keep going
But update at your own pace/desire and if you need someone to talk to, writing here is a good way to release. Nobody is going to judge you. Lot of supporters here.
Old 15-01-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Update us when there's anything that comes up. Nothing to apologise about as we understand you are going through something complicated. But hope all will end well eventually.
Old 15-01-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
haiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi TS

Welcome back!

Thanks for the update. Don’t think too much and just let nature takes its course. You will definitely find your ultimate happiness.
Old 16-01-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

So I guess Shirlyn was really just a once off thing.

I don't know what I triggered in her that caused her to act and react that way, but perhaps all the harmless flirting really wasn't harmless after all.

But the ending was really confusing. We started off by kissing, something which according to her, was very emotional, and we decided not to kiss anymore. And yet when she left the car on Thursday, she kissed me. Somehow I could feel the emotions in that kiss. Had she fallen for me already? Or was she just another one who wanted sex, then realised that maybe she couldn't handle everything else that came with it. Work on alternate Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays was definitely going to be pretty awkward from now on.

In any case, instead of moping around the house on Saturday, I decided to do a little project since I had received AWS. I headed to Sim Lim Square and bought some computer parts, intending to build my own desktop PC. At least it would be something to take my mind off things, and practice something which I did a very long time ago.

It took way longer than expected, and I had to refer to YouTube during the process, but at least now I didn't have to use the shitty office laptop to WFH, and probably could start playing some games.

Oddly enough, Felicia asked if I wanted to have an early dinner with her. Dinner only, not sex, she was pretty clear on that.

I headed to her place to pick her up, and she told me to drive to the coffeeshop opposite Jasmine's place.

Me: Why there? Are you planning something?

F: What the fuck? No?

Me: Then why go there?

F: There's this Korean sandwich stall. I read some good reviews about it.

Me: You dragged me out here on a Saturday to eat bread?

F: Why? You had something better to do?

Me: I just built a new computer. Could be playing games.

F: You can build computers?

Me: Why not? It's like Lego. Just put the parts together.

F: Sure or not. Sounds so easy.

Me: I needed something to distract myself la.

F: Oh? What happened?

I gave her the condensed version of what happened between Shirlyn and me over the short drive to the coffeeshop.

She rolled her eyes at me.

F: You're a sex addict.

Me: No?

F: Then why are you sleeping with every single girl who wants to sleep with you?

Me: I don't know.

F: It took me so long to convince you to be FWB again then all it took was one kiss from your manager and you had sex for 2 days. Were you that horny?

Me: I don't know la.

We drove past the coffeeshop.

Me: Eh. Why is it so crowded?

F: Good business?

There was a long snaking queue that stretched all the way outside the coffeeshop.

Me: It's like those Toto queues.

F: Whatever la. Go and park.

Me: Why are you pissed at me?

F: Why? Because you didn't say you were going to fuck others.

Me: Are you fucking others?

F: Errr… not at the moment…

Me: Means you would.

F: Ok fine. We aren't exclusive. But what the hell. I know I'm not as attractive as I used to be but give me some face la!

Me: It's over liao.

F: I don't think so. Based on how she left the car.

Me: It's over la.

F: Then you better stand up for yourself and say no when you should.

Me: Right.

F: Stop being so nice and accommodating.

Me: Am I?

F: You don't feel taken advantage of? Even by me?

Me: Not really.

F: There's the problem.

I drove up the MSCP trying to find white lots and finally found one on the 5th floor.

I parked and killed the engine.

F: Start the car. Backseat now.

Me: Huh?

F: I want to ride you.

Me: Why?

F: Why cannot?

Me: No.

F: See! It's so easy to say no.

She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

F: Now let's go get some Korean sandwiches.

We took the lift down and headed towards the coffeeshop.

As expected, the absurdly long queue was for the Korean sandwiches. Felicia had me join the queue while she headed up the front to check out the menu. She came back shortly after.

F: Eh. Alicia is in front.

Me: What?

Sure enough, I looked around the queue and saw Alicia 2nd in line.

F: Come. She says she'll help us order.

Felicia dragged me unwillingly to the front.

A: Hello! How have you been?

Me: Still alive. And you?

A: Do I look dead to you?

F: Ignore him. He's just… conflicted.

A: Why? Must be another girl.

F: Long story. And I don't know the whole story.

Alicia turned to me.

A: Share leh.

I wanted to protest and thankfully it was her turn to order, so Felicia happily added on her own.

There weren't any seats so they ordered takeaway.

A: It's going to be about 30-45 mins wait.

F: Ah. So long.

A: You guys wanna hang around first?

Me: Don't have a choice right?

A: Come over to eat later.

Me: What?

A: Don't you want to see Jasmine?

Me: Have you forgotten she blocked me? And you told me not to waste my time.

A: And so?

F: Go la. I haven't seen Jasmine in a long time either.

Me: Since when were you close?

F: We're not. I just want to see how you react when you see her.

Me: What the fuck?

A: It's a simple yes or no.

Me: How do you know she wants to see me?

A: I've been living with her for nearly 6 months.

Me: You told me not to waste my time…

A: I did. But you love to waste your time anyway. Look at you and mom. From the time I was in secondary school until I entered uni, you still came back. Normal guys would have moved on.

F: I'm sure we all want to hear your latest story in full.

A: Ya! I also want to hear.

Me: What about Jasmine?

A: I think she'll be interested to find out how you moved on so quickly.

Me: Er…

A: Ok. Dinner and drinks at our place!

We went to the corner to wait for our orders. I pulled Felicia aside.

Me: Are you sure this is such a good idea?

F: It's Saturday night. Would you rather go home and play computer games by yourself, or meet with 3 girls you had sex with?

Me: What if Jasmine doesn't want to see me?

F: Then it's going to be an awkward night for you. And a pretty fun one for me and Alicia.
Old 16-01-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story. All the best TS. Managed to fuck many girls. Haha
Old 16-01-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
That's a complication I'd rather not deal with.

What if Jasmine comes back?

Or Ann?

The bigger concern is I never asked her if she did get the morning after pill. And she never said anything.
Even without Shirley, if both Ann and jasmine came back and wanted your commitment, which will you choose?

What if both is not coming back and Shirley is there waiting for u?

I would say to just move on, do what you wanted. Dun think of what may happen coz it might never happen the way you wanted and you will just miss the opportunity.
Old 16-01-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Half an hour seemed more like an hour when we finally collected the food. I didn't even know what Felicia and Alicia had ordered but judging by the number of bags, it seemed like each person had 2 dishes.

We headed back to the car and drove over to Jasmine's place. The guard saw Alicia in the car and practically waved us in.

Coming back here after a couple of months it kind of felt foreign to me. It had only been 3 months or so since I was blocked.

The ride up the lift was in silence. I didn't know what to say or do.

Alicia unlocked the door.

A: Jas! Look who I found at the coffeeshop!

F: Hello! Long time no see!

Jasmine was on the sofa, she glanced over, saw me, got up, and walked towards her room. It felt like she slammed the door. But I could have been overreacting.

A: Hmm…

They placed the food on the dining table.

I stayed by the door.

A: Aren't you coming in?

Me: Should I?

F: You want to eat outside?

Me: She saw me and immediately went to her room.

A: Come in la! Idiot.

Jasmine's door opened and she came out.

J: Sorry I wasn't wearing a bra just now. Or shorts.

A: Does it matter?

Jasmine glared at her.

A: Come eat! We bought one of almost everything!

Jasmine came up and stood next to me. I could smell her shampoo. I didn't know what to do.

Suddenly she gave me a hug, squeezing me tightly with her manly arms, while burying her face in my chest.

J: I missed you.

I wanted to hug her back, but I just stood there like a wooden block. I thought about what Felicia said earlier, about needing to stand up for myself. I opened my mouth but the words wouldn't come out.

A: Hello. You got a lot of time to catch up later. Can we eat first? I'm starving.

Jasmine reluctantly let me go and we sat around the dining table.

Alicia had brought out Soju and Yakult again.

A: Korean food must have Korean drinks!

It probably wasn't the best situation to be drinking. Jasmine and I needed to talk, but I guess we could go with the flow.

I had some braised beef rice bowl. Apparently the did sell other things besides sandwiches.

Dinner was spent in relative silence, only Alicia and Felicia were talking. Surprisingly, we finished 4 bottles of Soju and countless yakults.

Jasmine went straight to the balcony after dinner. It appeared that she went back to cigarettes. I decided to join her while Alicia and Felicia cleared the table.

Me: How have you been?

J: Ok. And you?

Me: Ok too.

J: Why didn't you hug me back?

Me: I don't know. Why didn't you unblock me?

J: I don't know.

Me: This is really awkward.

J: Agreed.

We heard laughter from the kitchen, Felicia must have told Alicia a joke. Or perhaps something about me and Shirlyn.

J: How's work?

Me: It's fine. And you?

J: Happily enjoying my break. Which will be over soon.

Me: Oh? You found a job?

J: Actually… I applied to be reinstated for my old job.

Me: You?

J: Yeah. I saw they still had the job ad up, so I texted Shirlyn. Met her on Thursday to finalize the contract as she was in the office. Didn't see you there though, figured it was the split team thing.

Me: Oh.

It was now starting to make sense. Perhaps Shirlyn really was too busy during the first week of work to engage me, and last Thursday, she knew she had to break it off with me since Jasmine was coming back. But that kiss before she left really complicated things.

J: I start after CNY. Haven't got my schedule yet though. Not sure which week I'll be in office and which week working from home.

Me: Ah. Ok.

J: That bitch Rebecca tried her best to block my return though.

Me: Oh?

J: Lucky Shirlyn asked her that since they couldn't find a replacement, would she like to take over my job? Instantly shut her up.

Me: I see…

J: I mean I'm sure you could take some of the tasks anyway.

I wondered why Shirlyn was so eager to get Jasmine back. Was it because she would feel less guilty about what had happened if Jasmine came back to me?

Me: Were you going to tell me eventually? And unblock me?

J: Well… I wanted it to be a surprise.

Me: A surprise? You left me hanging for so long…

J: I'm sorry.

Just then Alicia and Felicia entered the living room and sat on the sofa.

A: Jas! You won't believe what happened over New Year!

Oh shit. I hoped it wasn't about me.

J: What?

A: Felicia told me Mark slept with another one of his colleagues!

Damn.

I looked over the balcony, wondering if I would survive the fall if I jumped off.

J: He what?

I edged closer to the railing.

Jasmine glared at me. I couldn't tell if it was anger or disappointment in her eyes. If it was anger maybe I didn't have to jump, she would push me over.

F: Yeah! Come in and let's have more drinks! And we can listen to the story!

Jasmine grabbed my wrist and looked me in the eye.

J: How could you? I thought you were waiting for me?

Me: I-

I stepped backwards, my back against the railing.

She continued glaring at me.

Sometimes I wish I would keep my dick in my pants and my mouth shut when I needed to.
Old 16-01-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Hmmmm, she blocked you, ask you to not wait for her? Woman.....
Old 16-01-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

I stood there against the balcony railing with her glaring at me. It felt like an eternity.

Then she pulled me in and shoved me onto the sofa, perhaps a little too hard and I landed on Alicia.

A: Oi!

J: Oops.

Felicia just laughed.

J: Please tell me it was Rebecca and you fucked hard.

I sat next at the side nearer to the balcony with Alicia in the middle while Felicia was at the other side. Jasmine came over and squeezed onto the sofa arm at my side, eventually ending up half on my lap.

F: Wah. So fast make up already?

Jasmine wrapped her arms around me.

J: So was it Rebecca? Did you wipe the smile off her face?

Me: No…

J: Oh god. Don't tell me it was Helen.

Me: Definitely not.

J: Cheryl? I hope not. I think she suffered enough.

Me: Cheryl was seen going to a hotel 81 with Ken.

J: Huh??? How in the world did that happen?

Me: You gotta ask Rebecca. She's the one who told us.

J: That leaves, either Joan or Shirlyn.

Joan was the other marketing exec who had her workload increased when Jasmine suddenly resigned.

Me: I rarely work with Joan.

J: So it's Shirlyn. Ok. Understandable.

Me: How is it understandable?

J: I mean, she's single, not bad looking, damn nice tits… if I was a guy I wouldn't mind.

Me: You're not jealous? Angry?

J: Should I be?

Me: I don't know.

J: You're not my boyfriend.

Me: But you wanted me to wait?

J: I did. I still do. But if you saw someone else in between, who am I to say no?

F: Yeah. We've been fucking these few months.

J: Oh.

I was feeling really uncomfortable at that moment.

A: I guess you're over mom then?

Me: I guess so. Has she even come back yet?

A: Now and then? I don't know. I live here now.

Me: You two still sleeping on the same bed?

J: Nah. We cleared the spare room. That's Alicia's room now.

A: Yeah. She got tired of me molesting her in my sleep.

J: You kept turning me on.

A: I'm not the one who will randomly call out Mark's name when I'm asleep. Oops.

Me: Erm.

J: I said I missed you right?

Me: Well…

J: Wait… if you slept with Shirlyn… and I'm going back to work… wow. That's complicated.

Me: She broke it off on Thursday.

J: Thursday? That was the day I was there. You were there?

Me: No, I met her after work.

J: Oh… she looked fine to me leh. Like normal. You didn't pleasure her enough? Is that why she broke it off?

Me: Right. I don't know. We only spent Friday and Saturday together.

J: I hope she doesn't regret it.

Me: Regret what? Sleeping with me?

J: Hiring me back la. We may or may not get together. She doesn't seem like the one night stand kind of girl. Oh. That probably means she's hurting right now.

A: You shouldn't have done it. Was it so hard to keep your dick in your pants?

Me: Actually, she kind of initiated it.

A: Let me guess, and you just let her? So predictable.

F: Anyone notice a pattern of behaviour here?

J: Yup. It's so easy to get him into bed.

Me: Are we here to bitch about me or drink and catch up?

J: Ooooo. Someone's getting angsty.

I tried to push her off me but she had an iron grip on me. She leaned closed and whispered into my ear.

J: The last time I had sex was with you.

I stiffened a little bit. I guess the other two heard what she said.

A: Ditto.

F: Same here.

Me: I'm not here for sex. I just wanted to see you again.

J: That's so sweet.

A: Should we toast to this reunion?

I glanced at the coffee table. It appeared that more soju and Yakult had appeared.

Me: I need to drive back later.

A: I'm sure Jas won't mind you staying over.

J: I don't.

F: Eh. Don't be a pussy and just drink? This is a happy occasion.

We all took a shot glass.

J: To new beginnings?

All: Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1