The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
My current MILF

Early 40s.
Looks like she swims, can see her swim suit tanlines. nice
Old 16-01-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
wow looks like she got take care of body.. good for u man
Seems like it
Old 17-01-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Most of the milfs who are willing to haveca fling with u are the ones with family issues with hubby or very unattractive.I have met one around 30 plus, relationship with hubby is not good, knows that hubby is eating outside.Met up outside and she doesnt look attractive, body out of shape but still went hotel to bang her.Very wet below.She was so wet below.My tool was totally cover with a thick transparent liquid.Still in touch with her
Old 17-01-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Going for China Milf is also a problem.Dont ever assume they are truthfully to u.They are equally good in lying as well.I have been in a relationship with a few china milf.I can say they do lie and mostly is money related issues.Never go for massage ladies.They are the worst candidates
Let's put it this way, women are generally more meticulous, if they want to lie to you, the plot is likely to be more detailed. Didn't we men also lie?
Like the Chinese saying, 宁可相信天底下有鬼,也不能相信男人那张嘴
As for the Chinese massage ladies, they are not here to look for love or husband, they are here to make money. If you are married and have a few FWB, what can you offer her other than money and gifts?
There's no free lunch in this world. Sometimes you give and sometimes you take.
Old 17-01-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most of the milfs who are willing to haveca fling with u are the ones with family issues with hubby or very unattractive.I have met one around 30 plus, relationship with hubby is not good, knows that hubby is eating outside.Met up outside and she doesnt look attractive, body out of shape but still went hotel to bang her.Very wet below.She was so wet below.My tool was totally cover with a thick transparent liquid.Still in touch with her
You are right, especially MILF with high sex drive got frequent need. The look is secondary, the chemistry is more important (at least for me). But if her body is too out of shape or habit like smoking is a no no for me unless chemistry is really on point, whom can always tease and be my helping hand to relive personal urge.
Old 17-01-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

She doesnt smoke, but the look and body not really good.I dont mind as we have chemistry and the sex is good.And the best is no cost involved.
Old 17-01-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
You are right, especially MILF with high sex drive got frequent need. The look is secondary, the chemistry is more important (at least for me). But if her body is too out of shape or habit like smoking is a no no for me unless chemistry is really on point, whom can always tease and be my helping hand to relive personal urge.
Well said...agree with bro unsung80 wholeheartedly wat he said

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-01-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
quadgenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She doesnt smoke, but the look and body not really good.I dont mind as we have chemistry and the sex is good.And the best is no cost involved.
Very well said
Old 17-01-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Fatcharsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If look and body not good, can Mari kita?
Old 17-01-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatcharsiew View Post
If look and body not good, can Mari kita?
If can mari kita then is true power.
Old 17-01-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

I guess when i see that her below is really wet, it really got me excited.To do it often will be difficult to stand.We meet like onc in a year as our timing really cant match.But she is a nice lady
Old 17-01-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
My current MILF

Early 40s.
U guys don’t see something funny about this picture?
Old 17-01-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U guys don’t see something funny about this picture?
The G string looks weird leh…went into the pussy??

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 17-01-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
You make very good points
Old 17-01-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
The G string looks weird leh…went into the pussy??
Ya loh, I also think of that

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1