The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex after birth - sexless?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
Married with a 1.5 year old, honestly sex has became non existence. Maybe once a month, with some excitement here and there, else is really quite tired and fatigue from taking care of our child lol
Yes, it's sad ..this has been established as 1 of the main problems of a sexless marriage with husbands here in this forum n others outside who do not know of sammyboyforum existence

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-01-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
After kids, sometimes once or twice a month. I don’t understand why just can’t lie their and get fucked. Must put up with so much resistance and rejection.
Old 16-01-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
Must put up with so much resistance and rejection.
You really make a good point
Old 16-01-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tegrity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Cant agree more to this. My wife was hot and hungry all the time. But then after 3 births.. tats it. Maybe 2-3 times a year? Not exaggerating on this. But ut has come to a point that i didnt request for sex since 5-6 mths ago.

Could be tired from taking care of the kids etc. Had bot many adult toys to spice up the bedroom activities but still not interested (Many valid excuses for not wanting to have sex.)
I can totally relate, especially after 3 kids. Maybe can count with 1 hand a year
Old 17-01-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read online that a mother job didn't stop with just looking after the house chores. So even if husbands help with the house chores and wife do nothing, their mind already planning what school, what activities, what class, etc etc etc for the kids.

If plus house chores, not only physically tired but also mentally tired.
Old 17-01-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
After kids, sometimes once or twice a month. I don’t understand why just can’t lie their and get fucked. Must put up with so much resistance and rejection.
Feel for you Bro.. in same situation here... well, most locals woman are like this.. what to do??? thats life bro
Old 17-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Feel for you Bro.. in same situation here... well, most locals woman are like this.. what to do??? thats life bro
But there r still quite a no. of wives out there who r still v. horny ones ...just that too bad u don't hv the luck to get to meet, know them n marry them ...envy their husbands get to enjoy them every morning n night of their lives tgt till they r so scared n 'jerlak' of having sex ...haha

Old 17-01-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
But there r still quite a no. of wives out there who r still v. horny ones ...just that too bad u don't hv the luck to get to meet, know them n marry them ...envy their husbands get to enjoy them every morning n night of their lives tgt till they r so scared n 'jerlak' of having sex ...haha
But if you ask their husbands, chances are they don't see their wives wonderful anymore. Familiarity breeds contempt. (Nothing is wonderful when you get used to it. ~ Edgar WatsonHowe)
Old 17-01-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
But if you ask their husbands, chances are they don't see their wives wonderful anymore. Familiarity breeds contempt. (Nothing is wonderful when you get used to it. ~ Edgar WatsonHowe)
I m glad bro oldwabbit agree 100% with wat I said that too much of anything e.g. sex, pple will feel "jerlak" after some time n will dread it after that...but here the majority of married bros r saying they married conservative LSD wives who would reject them for sex once the babies arrive as their wives concentrate n shift their time n energy to look after their newborn baby

Last edited by Rickey; 19-01-2022 at 10:23 AM.
Old 19-01-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
jucket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead111 View Post
I read online that a mother job didn't stop with just looking after the house chores. So even if husbands help with the house chores and wife do nothing, their mind already planning what school, what activities, what class, etc etc etc for the kids.

If plus house chores, not only physically tired but also mentally tired.
Don't try to turn the kids into superkids then maybe not so tired.
Old 19-01-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

that is the reason i do not like marriage, i do love to be playful in sugarbook.live
Old 19-01-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jucket View Post
Don't try to turn the kids into superkids then maybe not so tired.
younger generation of parents always think their children is superkids, learn so many things after school
Old 19-01-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

ladies need some time to recover after birth but at least, can help the husband do the blowjob
Old 19-01-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
becomes wife already, many already no wear sexy lace clothes, then the hubby cannot feel the freshness
Old 19-01-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydunky View Post
Why not try it with another guy to try?
one night stand or fwb is the most suitable relationship
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1