The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2022, 05:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
It Is Funny How Many Men Measure Themselves By How Many Women They Bed

It Is Funny How Many Men Measure Themselves By How Many Women They Bed.

I may be a Singaporean Chinese born and bred but I have read many books and frequent many different internet forums not to mention traveling to and living in different countries over the last few decades.

This Emotional Pain & Mental Fear Of Measuring Your Masculine Worth By Counting How Many Women You Bed Or Measuring How Big Are The Breasts Of The Women You Bedded Or Rating How Beautiful Are The Women You Bedded Will Only Serve To Pull You Down In Every Area Of Your Life Including Health & Peace Of Mind.
Old 16-01-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
truthsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: It Is Funny How Many Men Measure Themselves By How Many Women They Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
It Is Funny How Many Men Measure Themselves By How Many Women They Bed.

I may be a Singaporean Chinese born and bred but I have read many books and frequent many different internet forums not to mention traveling to and living in different countries over the last few decades.

This Emotional Pain & Mental Fear Of Measuring Your Masculine Worth By Counting How Many Women You Bed Or Measuring How Big Are The Breasts Of The Women You Bedded Or Rating How Beautiful Are The Women You Bedded Will Only Serve To Pull You Down In Every Area Of Your Life Including Health & Peace Of Mind.
Mostly only those insecure man measure with their so called numbers(some even made up fake stories)

real alpha fuckboy can easily get girls everyday until tired of measuring. Imagine everyday you get to choose and fuck the girls you want, you where got time to measure with other men.
Old 16-01-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsayer View Post
real alpha fuckboy can easily get girls everyday until tired of measuring. Imagine everyday you get to choose and fuck the girls you want, you where got time to measure with other men.
These r the lucky guys, yandao u can say, the Andy Lau look alike ...majority of the guys don't hv that much chances...most conservative mainstream guys (guai guai type) don't even hv a chance to fxxk a gal...sad for them isn't it

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-01-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I already lost count of the women i slept with since smart phone made available for us. Especially the day when WC appeared, which makes it easier to pick up lonely, adventurous or even well to do women. Nowadays are Tinder etc for the current generation to hook up.

Success is not measure by how much wealth or women slept with. Put your head down and stay humble, for tomorrow what will happen you never know.
Old 16-01-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

It all depends. In some culture, having many children is a sign of manliness , but nowadays many people are singles or childless or at most only one or two kids

Being able to court, marry and setup family and provide for them is also very man , traditional male role. But less people are doing that in today's environment.
Old 16-01-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Have scored a lot of women, doing well in life also, but one problem I have is that I'm always hungry for more.

Need to remind myself that what I have is already very good, and am very lucky, and count my blessings..

also some things like ppl having a family, makes me envious as I don't have that..(yet?)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1