The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 13-01-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
You guys so lucky, i dont have the luck. My new office most of the time are male staffs.
Have you consider to change to an environment having more females around you, cheers!
Old 13-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
raxip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
A pic of her baking at home that she posted on her social media… she’s a good chef but haven’t tasted her food before, only tried her abalone hehe. She has a good smile and a dimple too, very SYT haha. As I said before, I love her slim frame, especially attacking her collarbone and neck that made her instantly wet down there. Usually by the time I french her down to her abalone, she has tsunami liao, showing how horny she is by just focusing on her nipples heheh.

We had another good fucking session yesterday and you can hear moaning so loud (sorry got background music). You can hear me aggressively pumping into her. I’m quite tall and mid-size, so just imagine me ramming into her slim and petite figure. She cannot take it, keep scratching and grabbing my back haha. We climaxed together at the end haha. Oh btw, you will hear the phone chime towards the end. She found out her fiance msg her to ask her what they want for dinner on Friday. They are going for food tasting for their wedding restaurants haha… I’m doing him a good favour by keeping her sex-tisfied lol.

Link to her sexy moaning is here:
https://vocaroo.com/1gxjwZFrOjaU
Wow wow wow!
Old 13-01-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raxip View Post
Wow wow wow!
Great share have you cummed on her face yet?
Old 13-01-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

wa lau the starting is best part, a long and loud moan, ohhhhhhh kanz instantly rock hard!
Old 13-01-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Then u shd consider changing jobs bro to one with lots of ladies around ...haha
Currently this is my 3rd time changing. And most of the time is monk office
Old 13-01-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
maxis2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good for ya, yeah its a one time thing for me also,do not want to complicate things further, very brave for those who can keep affairs for years

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Mine was almost similar. one-off incident.

Overseas Biz Trip @ Makati, Manila. company assigned us 2BR hotel that comes with living room and a small dry kitchen. First night nothing happened, then second day was packed with meetings etc but we end the meeting early and retreat back to room. at around 11ish, saw living room light on, went out. told me the same, scare to sleep alone. so we went down convenience stall buy some snacks and alcohol, with the intention of catching some tv shows.

ended up shagging her for the rest of my biz trip. it was a 3 nights trip. Came back SG, we didnt bring this up anymore. take it as nothing happen.

nothing out of the norm. she was 30yo that time, attached with a bf who often neglect her.
Old 13-01-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Currently this is my 3rd time changing. And most of the time is monk office
wow...dinno u r a rolling stone...but all the time u roll into the wrong company with lots of guys...next time, recce the company 1st, go n look c look c 1st whether there r a lot of girls in there b4 u apply for a job in that company

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-01-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow...dinno u r a rolling stone...but all the time u roll into the wrong company with lots of guys...next time, recce the company 1st, go n look c look c 1st whether there r a lot of girls in there b4 u apply for a job in that company
Ya lor, sad
Old 14-01-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Please post more! Love the moaning!!!
Old 14-01-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At least you all encountered FEMALE colleagues. During one of my ICT years ago, this guy was telling me he kept getting hit on by his gay ang moh boss. Lunchtime go eat chicken chop and kept wanting to feed him. People at the next table were just staring at them. Weekend kept texting him to go over to his place for wine. Then there was this one time he was sick, this ang moh wanted to go over and take care of him.

We laughed our balls off when he told us this.
Old 16-01-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
Please post more! Love the moaning!!!
Yes so aroused after hearing, cheers!
Old 18-01-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
After she did her hair yesterday for CNY, we went for “live” fire training at Fragrance Hotel hehe. Managed to snipe her…her skin isn’t that dark la, cos is the room darkly-lit. You can see that she has no boobs la, but she gets so shiok when I nibble on her nipples and suck on them hehe. While drilling her, I told her to imagine I was our 50 years old boss and she scolded me, saying she couldn’t climax hahaha. But she was joking around, my little bro always guaranteed her panting pleasure hehheh

Quote:
A pic of her baking at home that she posted on her social media… she’s a good chef but haven’t tasted her food before, only tried her abalone hehe. She has a good smile and a dimple too, very SYT haha. As I said before, I love her slim frame, especially attacking her collarbone and neck that made her instantly wet down there. Usually by the time I french her down to her abalone, she has tsunami liao, showing how horny she is by just focusing on her nipples heheh.

We had another good fucking session yesterday and you can hear moaning so loud (sorry got background music). You can hear me aggressively pumping into her. I’m quite tall and mid-size, so just imagine me ramming into her slim and petite figure. She cannot take it, keep scratching and grabbing my back haha. We climaxed together at the end haha. Oh btw, you will hear the phone chime towards the end. She found out her fiance msg her to ask her what they want for dinner on Friday. They are going for food tasting for their wedding restaurants haha… I’m doing him a good favour by keeping her sex-tisfied lol.

Link to her sexy moaning is here:
https://vocaroo.com/1gxjwZFrOjaU

Last edited by a380; 24-01-2022 at 09:55 PM.
Old 18-01-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

having an internship interview on wed hehehe. hope i get some horny bosses!
Old 18-01-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
ilovedbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
having an internship interview on wed hehehe. hope i get some horny bosses!
hoping you come to where i work at
Old 18-01-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Love her perky raisin-like right nipple as seen in the pic abv ...wish to suckle on them if possible ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1