The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
VVoF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Trouble starting love scam cheater

Hello all samster ,

I am married over 10 years. Recently my wife and i are having relationship issue.

About a few months ago, i started noticed she is chatting very late in the night. Initially i do not feel wrong until one fine day. I decided to spot check on one night. Then i noticed 1 guy keep messaging her. Initially she denied everything. Saying it is personal freedom or just normal friends. ( I knew she is always easy on guy sweet talk)

I managed to sneak into her phone. A whole nightmare. They are sweet talking . All those talk really make me feel disgusted, sad and angry. At first i thought the worst had happen . She is having an affair.

I monitored for a few weeks. Then i felt they might not even met before. And my guess is correct. They just chatting . As days goes by , the chat get more and more mushy . "Darling " "My Love" and sexy photo and getting more and more frequent.

Then the big break come on 1 special day. This guy suddenly mention he had a special contract. A big contract. Multi million. I am thinking to myself, "Huh, why you mention how big is your contract". He send a contract from Keppel FELS. So I kapo . Send this contract to Keppel to check. My guess is right. It is fraud. THIS GUY IS A LOVE SCAM CHEATER.

Not letting my wife knew i cracked open her phone, I called Anti scam hotline. singapore police will not take unless it had happen. Thus they will only take action have happened. I am struck. Should i tell her the truth or should i let her get cheated.

Lucky or unlucky my wife suddenly get smart. When the guy started to ask for money, she rejected and blocked him .

To be continued.
Old 27-12-2021, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
therush69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trouble starting love scam cheater

Please continue bro
Old 27-12-2021, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Good thing your wife didn’t let her emotions overrule her brain.
Old 27-12-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Lucky no money was scammed...

To return list- Will return asap, do be patient. Thanks!
Rickey
esssinine
Old 27-12-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVoF View Post
I am married over 10 years. Recently my wife and i are having relationship issue.
What makes you think it is a recent issue? Your wife lacks love and attention. This is how the other guy succeeded in getting her attention. The problem is that other guy probably asked for more money than your wife can afford to give.

If you don't show her more love and concern, there will be other guys willing to offer sweet talk and attention in exchange for sex with your wife.
Old 27-12-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What makes you think it is a recent issue? Your wife lacks love and attention. This is how the other guy succeeded in getting her attention. The problem is that other guy probably asked for more money than your wife can afford to give.

If you don't show her more love and concern, there will be other guys willing to offer sweet talk and attention in exchange for sex with your wife.
Even if you show more love, it will never be enough. Just like money.

Jacky wu aka 吳宗憲 always say this on his show, which i feel damn true -- 好吃永远抵不过新鲜

It's a matter of time his wife is going to cheat on him. Since there is 1 emotional cheat, more might be cumming...
Old 27-12-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Jacky wu aka 吳宗憲 always say this on his show, which i feel damn true -- 好吃永远抵不过新鲜.
Jacky Wu is not subjected to Singapore's unfair Women Charter. If TS wife cheats on him and ask for a divorce, TS may lose a lot of financial assets.
Old 27-12-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Jacky Wu is not subjected to Singapore's unfair Women Charter. If TS wife cheats on him and ask for a divorce, TS may lose a lot of financial assets.
When I say 好吃永远抵不过新鲜, I meant the wife point of view.

TS better prepare his asset diversion just in case. It doesn't look good, he ownself admit relationship having issue.
Old 30-12-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

Jacky wu aka 吳宗憲 always say this on his show, which i feel damn true -- 好吃永远抵不过新鲜

It's a matter of time his wife is going to cheat on him. Since there is 1 emotional cheat, more might be cumming...
It is a matter of both hand to clap. You can give , but she can still cheat
Old 30-12-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

I tried many methods to hint at my wife that she met with a con person. I did not tell her the truth. When a ladies is in love, she is loss in her own world.

To be fair to her, i did neglect her slightly.

But when you are married, life will get be more bored. When dating , everyone is so excited. Isn't it true? Are the guy here doing the same ?

So is Sexting or message with a man consider infidelity? Any samster having this issue ?
Old 30-12-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

Are you speaking from a married or single guy point of view? How long have you being married ? If you are married for long time yet have a good married life with good personal activities, then you are the champion already.
Old 30-12-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

I think men and women all like fresh.
Old 30-12-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think men and women all like fresh.
No doubts about that. Who dont like fresh, juicy, young meat?

Things change, people change.
You can also change and make your own move. It's a game of chess from both.
Old 13-01-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello all samster ,

About a few months ago, i started noticed she is chatting very late in the night. Initially i do not feel wrong until one fine day. I decided to spot check on one night. Then i noticed 1 guy keep messaging her. Initially she denied everything. Saying it is personal freedom or just normal friends. ( I knew she is always easy on guy sweet talk)

I managed to sneak into her phone. A whole nightmare. They are sweet talking . All those talk really make me feel disgusted, sad and angry. At first i thought the worst had happen . She is having an affair.

I monitored for a few weeks. Then i felt they might not even met before. And my guess is correct. They just chatting . As days goes by , the chat get more and more mushy . "Darling " "My Love" and sexy photo and getting more and more frequent.

Then the big break come on 1 special day. This guy suddenly mention he had a special contract. A big contract. Multi million. I am thinking to myself, "Huh, why you mention how big is your contract". He send a contract from Keppel FELS. So I kapo . Send this contract to Keppel to check. My guess is right. It is fraud. THIS GUY IS A LOVE SCAM CHEATER.

Not letting my wife knew i cracked open her phone, I called Anti scam hotline. singapore police will not take unless it had happen. Thus they will only take action have happened. I am struck. Should i tell her the truth or should i let her get cheated.

Lucky or unlucky my wife suddenly get smart. When the guy started to ask for money, she rejected and blocked him .

To be continued.
Why do you get married in the 1st place? All these drama could be avoided in the 1st place.
Old 19-01-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried many methods to hint at my wife that she met with a con person. I did not tell her the truth. When a ladies is in love, she is loss in her own world.

To be fair to her, i did neglect her slightly.

But when you are married, life will get be more bored. When dating , everyone is so excited. Isn't it true? Are the guy here doing the same ?

So is Sexting or message with a man consider infidelity? Any samster having this issue ?
Bro, you are not addressing the root cause. You are going after the symptoms.

You said you guys are (1) having relationship trouble. You admitted to (2) slightly neglecting her, (3) life is getting bored. Why do you think these are happening? You need to rectify these quickly if you intend to stay in this marriage.

Maybe you guys should consider marriage counseling. Don't wait until it is too late.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1