The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post
So what good good service did 28 provide? Unheard of.
Even the okt dont recommend 28 haha. Got looks but no service. They say want service, dont go for 28.
I think they are actually quite honest in their recommendations when you tell them what you want.
Old 16-10-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum View Post
The locals in this joint really so popular and fully book and do only advance booking? So what are the chances of walking in and getting to book a local and with good service or looks?
If you have time to go in during weekdays, like 11ish am, can call in or walk in to reserve, quite high chance to get their locals. Then again.. most people are working
Old 18-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mxstryker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Over due FR: no.69

Looks: 5/10 cant choose girls so bo bian
Body: 5/10
Catbath: 10/10
AR: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ : 7/10
Service attitude: 11/10

Very good service attitude and chatty. Makes up for the average appearance. Not for everyone though.

RTF: hmmm not really
Old 28-10-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 12
baronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the fr bro. Waiting for more fr.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros here share or pm the damage? With or without special? Only at most hj... thinking of goin in few weeks time... gam sia!
Old 11-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold

28 not working anymore?
Old 11-11-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post
28 not working anymore?
She returned to new york as 28
Old 04-12-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold

Facilities FR...

Cleanliness not good

Towels, shorts very worn

Steam room has musty smell

Have to cross corridor from sauna area to showers. For people who like to take cold shower then go back sauna, will find it very troublesome

There was a cockroach in the massage room. Sheets look dirty.

Overall quite jialat. Prefer New York far more.

Parking 12RM! Too expensive.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
ouzo3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyouzo3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard_A4 View Post
Facilities FR...

Cleanliness not good

Towels, shorts very worn

Steam room has musty smell

Have to cross corridor from sauna area to showers. For people who like to take cold shower then go back sauna, will find it very troublesome

There was a cockroach in the massage room. Sheets look dirty.

Overall quite jialat. Prefer New York far more.

Parking 12RM! Too expensive.
parking is 5rm . maybe u didnt let the counter scan the parking ticket .
Old 10-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
28 confirm no French? She looks older now
Old 19-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Tried 80 in early January before COVID19.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Catbath: 6/10
AR: 6/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ : 6/10
Service attitude: 11/10

Very good service but cannot click well.

RTF: No.
Old 23-12-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This Spa has been recently opened and this is my first time visiting them. I notice the ladies were from another stable from sentosa as some of them are familiar. The cost is not 238 1 shot for 45 minutes and you can enjoy the facilities the whole day. When I went over, there was a crowd but not too many, which is good. A few captains were outside greeting customers, ushering me to look my valuables in their safe and the remaining of my stuff in their locker. I was given my bracelet (which is similar to VIP SPA as it was then). Went for a quick showers and went for a dip in the warm pool. The second pool was an extreme cold pool. Saunas are operational and everything looks clean and neat. After then they will usher you to the canteen. There were 8 dishes to choose from from bihun, fried rice, fried vege, fish, chicken etc... had my fill when one of the ushers introduce me to the main event. They have quite alot to choose from. 

WL: (#168)
Origin: Cambodian
Language: mandarin
Face: 8/10 she looks prettier then her photo. But she has a few pimples but she is pretty. She has a high pitch voice but very manja type of feeling when you talk to her. 
Body: 9/10 to me, she look tall, curvy and sexy. I dont remember seeing any tattoos. He skin was soft and smooth.. my gawds I could touch her the whole day. oh She is tall.
Boobs: 7/10 B cup that looks like a papaya, but damn they are soft and smooth.
Pussy: 8/10 smooth, tiny , less hair but and very wet.
DFK: this is the best part. The moment she dropped her clothrs, she started DFK until even after showers... none stop... I kid you not... ocasionally when were tired.. pecks on my forehead and cheek.
DATY : Small tiny folds, and she is sensetive... she keep pinching her nipples during the entire time with soft sweet moans...
Fingering : NA... I was busy DATYing
CB: 6/10 She does a nice Catbath but its kinda light and too soft for my liking.  
BBBJ: 8/10 with alot of slurpy noise and she will stare at you all the time while doing it. 
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10 She was tight and I surrender in 1 position.
Moans : sensual and high pitch moans and she keep nibbling at my ear and neck
GFE: 9/10 she treats you like some long lost husband... she will purposely and everytime make sure she will hug you or in a position for you to hug her and she offer full excess to her everytime and anytime. She is also super manja with you. That was super plus. 
Damage : RM238
RTF : Yes but I may try others. She is very very sweet and please be gentle with her (thought I understand she prefers wild and rough). 
Overall :9/10 no argument she is a gem. But I suspect i've seen her before event hough she and the captain told me that she just arrived a week ago. If you've been around sentosa area, you will definitely recognize some of the ladies. 
Old 07-07-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Overdue FR

When there last month try 383 Vet ML

Face: 7 (Mature)
Body: 7.5 (petite size)
Boob: 7.5 Small B (I think)
Skin: 8 (Smooth and Fair)
BBBJ : 8 (Shiok)
FJ: 8 (Hardworking Cowboy and Doggy)
Massage : 6 (Dont expect much)

Overall I am satisfy .She is a nice girl. Money well spend (248rm)
Old 12-07-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

A couple of years back when HV first opened, pre covid era there was a local girl 84. Petite girl.

Anyone knows where she has gone to?
Old 13-07-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
Hkhv1112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

898 Thailand

Face: 7 (young)
Body: 7