The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-11-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10155 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
anyone know where siew mun H0409 is now?
All back to Malaysia liao
Old 26-11-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dedgen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
H28 R8 Yumi CAT40
Hi bro noob here. Can any kind soul PM me where is this H28? Would really like to try this yumi. Thanks in advance.
Old 26-11-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedgen View Post
Hi bro noob here. Can any kind soul PM me where is this H28? Would really like to try this yumi. Thanks in advance.
Back in KL already. No more H28
Old 26-11-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedgen View Post
This yumi not bad......

Last edited by exactmatxspeed; 02-12-2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 4
Ronin747 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin747 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
When Michelle keeps reminding me to take down her wechat contact I will always remember until she turn ard welcoming me for doggie time. Her meaty round shapely ass cheeks just kick me into turbo mode and ride her until peng san.........then forget to take her wechat contact. Many times liao. Now think back, sibeh sad.
I damn agree with you! She’s my fav to go to for a great session but damn I keep forgetting to take her contact and BAM! COVID😢😢

Would be great if any bros here have her contact to share…
Old 02-12-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GoldKey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you guys ask them for permission before posting their photos here?
Old 24-02-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

A piece of advice. Do not visit the 4 zoos and bird park. Why? Past 3 yrs the air is poison. Covid 19. Human are holding back in giving births, and gods forgive us. All mighty understands.

Strange animals and birds, sea creatures too. All over the world. Increase in birth rates. Visit this creatures and get infected by Covid 19. That's stupid. Although I have no proof.

Past 3 yrs. SGjobs came with fully vaccinated. However, they have special jobs. This people worked at RC and CC. Their jobs are to fool around in this island. Include visiting our off shore islands.

The morale of my story. Get fully vaccinated. Do not hid behind the people in charged. They send them into danger. The biggest group are PR and new citizens. All became free thinkers. Work ship carbon tax and, man made natures.
Old 24-02-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

I urge members to be careful if u cannot take it. And visit HC and KTV. I got a feeling. This foreign women are not vaccinated. The task force closed 2 eyes because a need of their business.

No reinvent RLD alot of "men" FWs will leave. The good days of legal RLD will return. AV and Kelantan clinic has duties to ensure diseases do not spread around the island.

Till we are out of the woods. I will not spend a cent in KTV and HC. I wait for notices from AV and Kelantan clinic.

A bit of politics. The 4 men in task force may not run for GE24. They done wronged, and voters saw it. They will retired into GIC and MAS. Even they join opp parties. No opp will take them.
Old 24-02-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Angry Re: All Petain FR experience

Russian President Vladimir Putin signaled the start of a military operation in Ukraine early Thursday morning local time, announcing that Russian troops would enter Ukraine's Donbas region. The territory is held by Russian-backed separatists, and Putin declared it independent of Ukraine earlier this week.

“I have decided to conduct a special military operation,” Putin said in a speech broadcast on Russian television. “Russia cannot exist with a constant threat emanating from the territory of Ukraine.”
--------------

Expected goods and services to get expensive. Although the small war has nothing to do with Asia. Not surprised the FLs in HC and KTV to markup prices. This is bull shits.

By the way. As an ex military man. I predict Ukraine will surrender within 2 weeks. And Russian embassy still in this country. We been small cannot afford to make enemy.
Old 27-02-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Past 3 yrs increase of Malaysian Chinese syt working in unisex saloon. Task force closed 2 eyes. Please take a walk at market places. Malaysia recession is more serious then us.

There is a beauty contest in KL. Miss and Mrs Peace and culture 2022. This are all MLM and, training for Chinese ladies in working in this red dot. I guess the winners can take loans from under world.

Failure to pay? Become FLs. Village girls are easy to get con into SIN city. However, Covid 19 is holding back customers. Exclude FWs, PR and New citizens. FYI. A colleague got hit by C19 after visiting a HC for sex. He gave up for the time being. That was 3 mths ago. Wise choice mine man.

Last edited by jacky43; 27-02-2022 at 01:31 PM.
Old 27-02-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Angry Re: All Petain FR experience

Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17/MAS17) was a scheduled passenger flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was shot down on 17 July 2014 while flying over eastern Ukraine.

All 283 passengers and 15 crew were killed. Contact with the aircraft, a Boeing 777-200ER, was lost when it was about 50 km (31 mi) from the Ukraine–Russia border, and wreckage of the aircraft fell near Hrabove in Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine, 40 km (25 mi) from the border. The shoot-down occurred in the War in Donbas in an area controlled by pro-Russian rebels.
-------------
Sorry my friends. Been a born local I believe in what human do, heaven and people are watching. I do not support war. The gov of Ukraine must surrender for the life of its people.

May the souls of the passengers RIP.
Old 04-03-2022, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 19
bikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant futurebikerlover has a brilliant future

**Disclaimer** Read at your own risk. Personal opinions that maybe untrue.

What virus I don't give a damn.

It's just one tiny virus out of the billions out there waiting to be discovered.

Everybody is fearful, social media spread fear news like wild fire.

After 3 years, why nobody can see that covid 19 is just something blown big. It's something kept up because of the friction kept going between the east (china) and the west (us).

Highly paid leaders are just humans ~ can be easily influenced too with news in the 'social' media..

People getting too soft, too comfortable and complacent, hence making a big issue over a small virus. Hence a war is needed to bring distraction. But such a small scale war cannot end the virus.

Vaccination introduce the virus into your body. That's why ever since vaccination there's more cases. Leaders are blind to see that, they just want people to quickly get exposed and can quickly open up economy.

It's like antibiotic, when not taken the full course, your immune will be weaker and you can get infected again. People have not fully understand the virus yet. The virus continue to evolve for survival, the more you fight it, the more it fight back.

Fortune favours the brave. Only one day when the leaders(people) are brave enough to truly open up and mask off, then we'll see the light.

When there's demand, there will be supply. Hopefully the ladies will be back, but with global inflation, be prepared for higher prices of lower standards.

Circuit breaker is a failure, mandatory mask wearing is not necessary. Contact tracing, social distancing and all the testing are stupid. When all the measures are in placed and yet there's a resurgence of the virus, then it shows that the measures are in fact useless in the first place.

Take care everybody
Old 06-03-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

A friend send me a video. Probably in local website. Yesterday 5 March 2022 above Waterloo Street Guan Yi temple. B4 it rains. 6 lights flying above the temple for 5 minutes and lights off.

It looks like a dragon paying respects to Guan Yi. It could be fake, I have no idea. For a Taoist, if is real. We are blessed. Spore is out of the wood by end of this year.

Of course to members. May u enjoy yourself and, free from Covid 19. This is the most important. In the video is heard saying. Something of buying 4D and win Big.

Is only me. 3 years into this mess. No amount of $ can exchange good health.

May the year of water Tiger, roar us out of this mess. I thank u for reading.
Old 17-03-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

The VIPs has declared 8 Mar as trees planting day. 22 Mar as world water day. In memory of founding father, LKY who passed away 23 Mar 2015. The free thinkers must visit NParks to give respects to trees and water.

IN order to win GE24. Next. Russian and Ukraine people who migrated here. They became free thinkers.

May father lead us out of this mess. And protects members from Covid 19.
Old 19-03-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

WEF next Mon. Healthcare staffs do not need to submit ART 2 times a week. The man in charged of MOH over wrote this. This is not new. Past 57 yrs. They dress in white over wrote gov HOD because they only care about GE.

U decide whether to give them the powers in GE24. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1