The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 08-04-2014, 08:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

mate, there is nothing wrong with surfing sbf..
you should be proud to be a samster..
i am one proud samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
If it had really happened, lodging a police report for PPO is like telling the whole world I am surfing SBF. Not a very wise move, right?
Loving the SBF experience. Think I will be hanging around here more.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

AN APPEAL FOR THE OWNERS OF THIS BOARD TO LOOK INTO THE FOLLOWING MATTER - THANK YOU!
(originally posted on the "Events in CP" thread)

Quote:
SOME OF THE HATE-FILLED BILE AND THREATS I’VE BEEN RECEIVING OF LATE:

if you are going to go on babbling non stop then i m going to zap you non stop. try me

six pointer nia don't try to act lao jiao here

You can't seems to keep your foul mouth shut, can you?

Talking nonsense

no one wants to hear an expired relic croak endless insults in this singapore forum so stop your nonsense..booted out of 141 forum and registered a new nickname..you think mods not aware?? LOL!! Dog is now OAH?LOL absolurely OLD is right description.

you're wayyy too cocky for your own good

U want to be ban like in 141? If not shut up

Etc etc
Probably against common sense, I’ve decided to now take a stance. I’m no good under any tyrannical rule in real life, so why should I stand for it here, a sex board, when such tyrannical powers are quite clearly not only being abusively used, but that indeed it should never even have been allowed in the first place.

My ONLY intention when contributing to ANY board had been to glean information/opinion/latest news on any topic being discussed and in return, contribute back by giving my own information etc. Yes, I may have gone a bit over board on this the Chang ping thread – but seeing as the whole town is dying, I was just trying to keep the interest of readers and am still hoping that you will be here when there IS new information etc.

I really do NOT believe that it is the intentions of the owners of this site to relinquish powers to this or any army of Taikors, Taikor wannabes, clones, sycophants and allow them to organize mass Zap campaigns just for them to maintain their iron grip as to what can or cannot be said on the forum. Even that offer of immunity from zaps by subscribing to premium membership - IMHO, too little too late, as this forum has totally been over-run by these tyrants with nefarious intents, and all the owners can do is to watch haplessly whilst this group of idiots terrorize the rest of us.

Threats and trolling – especially when backed by organized zapping that can actually affect one’s good standing on the board – HAVE NO PLACE IN ANY FORUM, and I’m really wondering why is it that the owners of this site has been allowing this. Why accommodate ACTUAL TROLLING AND THREATS done on an organized basis and worst of all, under cover of anonymity? This is not just cyber-bullying – it is way worse than just that and these monsters should be put in their place. Vanilla type Cyber-bullying is usually sorted out naturally by itself – but how can this type of cyber-bullying and …dare I say it…terrorism, sort itself out when its all done under the cloak of anonymity, organized in such an efficient manner and usually against one lone individual?

Again just IMHO, it’s high time that somebody take this stance and I fervently hope that others with the same sense of probity and decency – which I KNOW must be here in large numbers – would join in with their own condemnation of these organized trolls.

Other boards will promptly ban ANY trolls, but here, they’re free to terrorize all they want under cover of anonymity, zap with a real and organized sting and maintain their iron grip. I mean, just what is it that they THINK they are accomplishing by wanting to cow those of us who just want to contribute to the board into submission?

What, that they are so knowledgeable, so infallible that nothing else can be expressed by anybody else? How many potentially good contributors to this board have they driven away? I mean, it’s only a sex board and who’d bother to fight to just stay on? And why can’t ANYBODY post whatever they want to post?! It’s a discussion board ForCrissakes!

To me, it just goes to show the real mentality and low real-life self-image these needy nerdy Zeroes must have, that they’d go to such extremes on a…..sex board! And….Errr… please ….don’t come back to me with jibes as to why I…am now taking this extreme path too!! LOL

I accept that I’ll probably be zapped to moderation – maybe even banned by the REAL powers-that be of this forum - but I think it worth it as I’m a big believer that truth must prevail and that it’s high time that these self elected tyrannical dictators be put in their proper place. And I will of course APPRECIATE ANY HELP AND/OR EVEN EXPRESSIONS OF SUPPORT!

Thank you!

SEAJ
Old 14-04-2014, 02:58 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, how do u expect sam and the moderators to act when we know absolutely nothing about CP? i myself have never step foot there, in fact i dont even know where CP is..

Sam merely provide a platform for you guys to share whatever info you know about the place... we are not interested in personal feud/disagreement.
my advice is if you guys cannot agrees on something, simply just agree to disagree..

However, those who abuse the rep system will be punished accordingly, so there is no need to worry about being mass zapped

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
AN APPEAL FOR THE OWNERS OF THIS BOARD TO LOOK INTO THE FOLLOWING MATTER - THANK YOU!

SEAJ

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at your points, it's very unlikely to have u zapped til moderation.... U r safe ... What's more, u do talk sense for some pointers that u had raised

gm

Quote:

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one

Last edited by Big Sexy; 14-04-2014 at 04:48 PM. Reason: george, i have edit the post... please dont quote the whole message unnecessarily
Old 14-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did look into the matter and there is no evidence of clone zapping of any sort.

There are a bunch of people who disagree with your posts and have deducted your points accordingly and there's an even bigger bunch who have added to your points.

You've obviously achieved a net gain over the years or you would not have reached the number of points you have now.

As far as I can see, the reputation system is functioning exactly as intended.

I cannot be expected to act as judge and jury over every disagreement that members have just as the phone company cannot be expected to take a stand over arguments conducted over the phone network.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-04-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I did look into the matter and there is no evidence of clone zapping of any sort.

There area........................
As far as I can see, the reputation system is functioning exactly as intended.

I cannot be expected to act as judge and jury over every disagreement that members have ........work.
Dear Boss/Big sexy:

Many thanks for your research and prompt reply.

I am not specifically talking about the Chang Ping thread, rather it is the functioning of the reputation system. I am very sure that you had excellent, rational reasons when you installed it but IMHO, a bunch of guys or another have totally perverted and bastardized the whole system to serve whatever stupid/nefarious agenda they may have.

Of course I do not have hard and fast evidence but anecdotally, there is IMHO more than ample evidence to so prove:

- tchad88: I don’t know who he is/what his motives are; and indeed, some of his wonky postings may have been a bit fanciful, but he had maintained courtesy and reason. “They” engaged him a while and then, all of a sudden I see his points going down rapidly and more importantly, consistently to where he’s at now, firmly in the red (-88?) from his I think 60 plus points, and all within a day or so.
- Osamabinladin – his extremely foul language ridden invectives, just about all directed at me continues and whilst I saw that he had been zapped into the red a couple times, “somebody” had always upzed him back to allow him to continue his cussing and totally senseless tirade against me.
- Myself – Please look at the zaps, which of course is continuing even now; the very similar language used, and especially the identical word “babbling.” A mere coincidence? I’d seriously doubt it!
You point out that I’ve received multiple upz – and yes, of course I did. But I did NOT get these by exchanging points, soliciting anything from the “points gang” -which I would think you know about/have mentioned in the past - or by any other means except from just generally giving out information/pointers/opinion when I am able to do so.
I also would like to point out that now is NOT the only period when I had suffered such mass zapping attacks and thus whatever points I’ve acquired, I have really earned them properly. I am NOT worried/don’t really care about high points – especially since I see so many others just nonchalantly bartering points; what I AM worried about AND expect though, is that I will get zapped to moderation/negative figure.

Boss, you have a rule against using foul language when zapping anybody – but you allow threats to so freely be made? Especially when such threats ARE being followed up by actual action? And that I KNOW (some of my friends – now ex-Samsters - tell me that it happened to them) many prospective good Samsters had actually been similarly threatened and forced to NOT post any more on SBF?! Like I said, whatever good reason you may have had previously is being totally bastardized to serve whatever agenda these plonkers have….and its such a pity as I do appreciate this forum and I do otherwise enjoy participating here. Prohibition against the use of Foul Language when zapping, IMHO, is kindergarten stuff when compared to what I see is being perpetrated in YOUR forum.

These are TROLLS, and you’re allowing them to not only freely troll, but to do so surreptitiously, anonymously and in gangs. Yeah, only IMHO, but after being stung by their venom many times, I believe I’ve got a reason to have such opinion. They’re driving away many prospective great Samsters by their stupid and nerdy need to dominate any particular thread.

I am NOT asking you to be judge and jury over any disagreement, I AM appealing to you to go in a bit deeper into this matter which I believe and hope is for YOUR benefit. No big deal if I leave this forum or not – sure – but you have to know that there have been many more who have left and I’d think many more will do so if you continue to let the nefarious going-ons of these gangs to continue. Too much like you actually condoning their actions which may not seem such a big deal to you, but actually IS to those who just want to participate properly.

They’ve got an opinion, they have the right to have such opinion – and if someone does not agree with such, then its great that such disagreement would/should be discussed openly and allow the court of public opinion to decide the matter. More public discussion, more traffic, all good! But by you allowing the use of anonymous zapping, you are actually encouraging these TROLLS - who just don’t have what it takes to rationally argue out anything - to resort to mass zapping, forming unholy alliances with like minded small people to not only threaten but to ACTUALLY CARRY OUT THREATS. And worse, to allow for such grouping of needy nerdy chip-on-the-shoulder inadequate characters to be organized and USED by those who ARE smart enough to take advantage of them for their own needs

You write “…those who abuse the rep system will be punished accordingly, so there is no need to worry about being mass zapped …..;” You cannot see how the rep system IS actually being abused? If truly so, then my sincere apologies, forget about it and wish me luck.

But if you think that I have at least touched upon uncovering abuse, I do hope and expect that you will carry out what you have stated. These are TROLLS – yes of course only in my opinion, but I see you allowing them to abuse, threaten and actually carry out their threats, and all out of the public eye!

I apologize if I sound as if I’m preaching to you or that I know any better – no I don’t! Not from what you see as an owner or even from a revenue side – all I know is what I myself have been going through here and I believe others have too.

Thank you, my apologies where appropriate and my regards

SEAJ
Old 14-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Looking at ............ What's more, u do talk sense for some pointers that u had raised

gm
Thank you very much - especially the fact that you do see a semblance of sense in what I'm talking about. LOL

I do tend to get wordy...especially when I'm pissed!! Sigh...!

SEAJ

Ps. Had to have a second look at your name! Except for the last letter, it's the name of a friend who I'd think wouldn't be a member of a sex board! LOL
Old 14-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I apologize if I sound as if I’m preaching to you or that I know any better – no I don’t! Not from what you see as an owner or even from a revenue side – all I know is what I myself have been going through here and I believe others have too.

Thank you, my apologies where appropriate and my regards

SEAJ
The forum is simply a reflection of the real world. I can't influence human nature. Even if I removed the rep system, nothing would change. I've been on the net since 1995 and fights and wars used to spill over from the newsgroup soc.culture.singapore into the real world quite often. There was no rep system there. However, huge flame wars erupted on a regular basis which caused some to leave while new members joined.

The solution is simple :

1. Treat this forum as a bit of light hearted entertainment.

2. Don't take what you read here seriously.

3. Keep your identity secret.

4. Use the ignore feature so that you don't have to read the posts or receive PMs from those who irritate the shit out of you.

5. When you post, simply state your opinion and move on. There is no need to engage in heated exchanges. The best form of retaliation is to not respond. Trolls love it when they succeed in working people up. If they get no response, they'll be disappointed.

I've been abused and harassed many times here. I have never bothered to respond. Why give the troll the satisfaction?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 14-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

There's your problem. Stop getting pissed and you'll see things in a new light.

Old 14-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
..........I've been on the net since 1995 and f.........
1. Treat this forum as a bit of light hearted entertainment.

4. Use the ignore feature so that you don't have to read the posts or receive PMs from those who irritate the shit out of you.

............he best form of retaliation is to not respond. Trolls love it when they succeed in .......... Why give the troll the satisfaction?
Boss – sorry, but I think you still have not fully understood what I’m trying to say.
If you’ve been on the net since 1995, then I’m truly ashamed at not being able to convey properly what I AM trying to say as I’ve actually been on longer. Ouch! But of course always just as a regular member.

I do treat all forums as a bit of light hearted pastime – but that “use the ignore function” part – its got no relevance to what I’m trying to convey to you and I have read you say the same exact thing in the past. Good reminder but nonetheless don’t apply here and the same thing you told me – and which I took to heart - a while back when I first brought this matter up. The intervening period and my further experience on SBF have now convinced me that it’s high time that something should be done about this.

My apologies, my Viking sprit dictates that I cannot deviate and my Pappy always tells me that truth must always prevail. How does one ignore trolls when their anonymous but very real zaps stares at you? And puts your very existence on the forum in peril? And when you yourself know very well that it’s just a result of some guy or guys putting on display his “Power” and insistence you must play according to HIS rule? Boss, you’re the Boss – not anybody else!!

I take on board your reasoning that this is to avoid flaming wars – but you’ve instead just condoned institutionalized Trolling and abuse of the regular member who just wants to contribute. What’s the big deal to program the site to automatically disclose the name of the Upzer or Zapper? Why is it so important to allow anonymity – when such provision is continually being abused? You dare to troll, you’d better be ready to take up responsibility and not be able to hide under a provision the site provides. In other words – why do you condone such anonymous trolling and abuse of your members?

And I love your quip about my getting pissed! LOL
Sorry and thanks
SEAJ
Old 14-04-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
LastApril deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By my observation, boss usually responds only when the person posts something that arouses his interest, or when revenue to the forum is concerned. I am not judging him, for I would do the same if I were him
Old 14-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you very much - especially the fact that you do see a semblance of sense in what I'm talking about. LOL

SEAJ

Ps. Had to have a second look at your name! Except for the last letter, it's the name of a friend who I'd think wouldn't be a member of a sex board! LOL
Lols .... R u absolutely 101% sure?
Just my 2yen .... I have yet to come across a forum whose head is able to handle so many queries/feedbacks/complaints/requests, etc with a cool and composed self.
That's why, I am very supportive of this forum.
There is no perfect forum .... Close one eye for some cases .... Just whack for other cases

gm .... Just my thots, no offence SEAJ ..... I do share some of your views and I do appreciate u speaking your mind , cheers!

easy come, easy go

Old 14-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastApril View Post
By my observation, boss usually responds only when the person posts something that arouses his interest, or when revenue to the forum is concerned. I am not judging him, for I would do the same if I were him
Lols ... On one hand u suan boss, on the other hand u sayang boss .... Potent la u

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 15-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Lols .... R u absolutely 101% sure?
There is no perfect forum .... Close one eye for some cases .... Just whack for other cases

gm .... Just my thots, no offence SEAJ ..... I do share some of your views and I do appreciate u speaking your mind , cheers!
LOL! Thanks and yes, I'm 1,000% sure...errrr....at least 99%?? Yup?!

And yes, I do agree that there's no perfect forum - God knows I've had experience with enough of them of different places, topics, membership structures etc - and yes I also agree, many times its best to just close one eye for some cases.... but errrr.... not this case and not this time.

This is just too blatant and I personally feel it's not only an unacceptable affront to me, but actually a full frontal slap to Boss himself.

There's a lot of things I still don't understand about this board - say for example how is it that our LastApril post count only shows 2 (whilst I see his multiple posts) and how is it that another member BulleYe could have 80,530 post count in 8 years; that's about 10,000 posts a year or 27 daily each and every day!!

But one thing I do understand, and that is what is right is right and what is wrong is just wrong - especially when anybody tries to "make me eat a dead cat." Just not on! I wont stand for it IRL, why should I on an internet board?

Anyway, many thanks for still humoring and chatting with me.
Massive boost to my spirits and massively appreciated.

SEAJ
Old 15-04-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Police Post deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LOL! Thanks and yes, I'm 1,000% sure...errrr....at least 99%?? Yup?!

And yes, I do agree that there's no perfect forum - God knows I've had experience with enough of them of different places, topics, membership structures etc - and yes I also agree, many times its best to just close one eye for some cases.... but errrr.... not this case and not this time.

This is just too blatant and I personally feel it's not only an unacceptable affront to me, but actually a full frontal slap to Boss himself.

There's a lot of things I still don't understand about this board - say for example how is it that our LastApril post count only shows 2 (whilst I see his multiple posts) and how is it that another member BulleYe could have 80,530 post count in 8 years; that's about 10,000 posts a year or 27 daily each and every day!!

But one thing I do understand, and that is what is right is right and what is wrong is just wrong - especially when anybody tries to "make me eat a dead cat." Just not on! I wont stand for it IRL, why should I on an internet board?

Anyway, many thanks for still humoring and chatting with me.
Massive boost to my spirits and massively appreciated.

SEAJ
Stay cool BRO.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1