The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-01-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
We looked tired and Wolves pushed us well.
If we did not have luck the game would have been drawn or lost.
Salah was guilty for 2 selfish play which could have taken off the pressure from the game and he needs to access the situation better.
I'm sure Klopp will rest many players for the weekend FA cup game.
Bro, all the teams look tired.

FIFIA and the English FA must do something to reduce the number of matches..
Playing 3 matches within 7 days is a killer.
We are not talking about casual kickabouts but matches where every player is giving 110%.
Cheers
Old 24-01-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

And that my friends, is why we all should BELIEVE.

This was never going to be a simple test. We earned all three points because we just don't quit. No matter how scrappy, how sloppy, how gut busting, we find a way. No room for doubters at Liverpool anymore, not this season.

Also, that's the difference between us and City. It's not constant injury excuses and what not, we just have more bottle. Mentality Monsters!!

Henderson phenomenal again, great leader! Alisson superb! Gomez excellent! And Bobby, you beauty! Tough PL debut for Minamino but nice to see him get the minutes, especially if Sadio is out. Hopefully nothing too serious on that front, get well soon Mane.

Must say this Wolves team, Nuno their coach and Adama are the real deal! Much respect from a Reds fan. Good luck with the rest of your season Wolves, you are better than Chelsea, Spurs, United and Arsenal. Would love to see you in the CL next season!

An aside, I take great delight in making this comment..."We lost to Liverpool. A team that you all (UK media) say are fantastic and we've been in the game until the last kick of the ball. For me, that's strides forward". Yeah right, you keep taking them strides Ole, i'm with you!!

Ole actually thought United was unlucky against us last Sunday?! And he even tried to dismiss that we are a good team. This deluded twit has all of Fergie's bitterness and none of his talent! The gift that keeps on giving, long may this continue! What happened on Wednesday night (Burnley's win at OT) made it even sweeter for me, love it!!

Back to us, this current Liverpool team is truly a very special team we are watching my friends, drink it in, and enjoy every second, and remember all the bad times that brought us to where we are now, we deserve this!!

BELIEVE, the Journey continues, enjoy the ride.
Old 24-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool leads with points, and goal difference.

40 games unbeaten

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 26-01-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Chinese New Year 2020 To All Kops

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 27-01-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Worst performance I have seen for a long time last night...
Lovren Matip n Fab were horrible ! Even though they were rusty, no excuses for such a poor display.
Old 27-01-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Worst performance I have seen for a long time last night...
Lovren Matip n Fab were horrible ! Even though they were rusty, no excuses for such a poor display.
It was a protest game.... that's why Klopp dun bother with the game and use it as a practise match to let his injured players clock up precious game time.

Fyi, Klopp will not be playing any of his 1st team players in the replay and has given the match responsibility to his U-23 coach.... very likely the same team that played Aston Villa in the Carabao Cup will be fielded.

This is Klopp's way to protest against the excessive games being scheduled.
Old 27-01-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like the manner which he "suan" the football authorities about respecting the winter break
Old 28-01-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Fair play to Shrewsbury.

Dont want to overreact too much, but our youth can learn a lot from that match and can see that they must improve to be at Liverpool, even though several might have potential. Still work to be done.

Also, our staff gets further confirmation about some of these senior squad players. I am sure they already knew the situation but this will help further clarify. In addition, discount should be made for being out of action for quite some time and recently joining the club.

The worrying bit though is that what this game shows is that we have to hope VVD never gets a serious injury.

One big plus was that Adrian did very well again, such a great signing for us.

Anyways, all that really matters right now is West Ham on Wednesday night. Back to business.
Old 28-01-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Fair play to Shrewsbury.

Dont want to overreact too much, but our youth can learn a lot from that match and can see that they must improve to be at Liverpool, even though several might have potential. Still work to be done.

Anyways, all that really matters right now is West Ham on Wednesday night. Back to business.
"Accrington Stanley said Klopp is a disgrace".

I just google and found out who the hell is this bloke. Not sure what he got to achieve by criticising Liverpool Klopp.

Is really up to FA to fix their own decisions. Klopp decided and will stick to his winter break.

Anyway I am not keen on any of this Mickey mouse trophy. To me, the holy grail is the Premier League trophy. Klopp bring home the PL trophy will be a living legend and nothing else important.

Next match is West Ham and knowing will stretch Liverpool lead to 19 points. Then we may have 22 points lead when we host Southhampton for Saturday match before MC play on Sunday.

Old 28-01-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
"Accrington Stanley said Klopp is a disgrace".

I just google and found out who the hell is this bloke. Not sure what he got to achieve by criticising Liverpool Klopp.

Is really up to FA to fix their own decisions. Klopp decided and will stick to his winter break.
If Fergie could withdraw United from the FA Cup(and they were holders that season), what is the big deal?

Klopp is right to stick to his principles on this one, particularly since he has been publicly vocal on the issue of players burn out because of too many matches and all the various governing bodies of the game not coordinating and agreeing to come to a more reasonable solution taking the players well being into consideration.

That said, I think Klopp should still make available from the first team for this Shrewsbury replay: members who have recently returned from injury, Minamino who has recently joined the club, and members who do not start in the first XI on a regular basis.

The reasons are obvious, they all lack the necessary game time and sufficient rhythm(Klopp himself admitted as such with respect to Matip, Lovren, Fabinho, Minamino and probably implied Keita as well). This group of first team players hardly require resting over the upcoming 2 week break but instead should be training to bring them up to speed so they shall be fit and able to add value to our first team after the break for the all important final push in the PL and hopeful defence of the CL.

In addition, I think Klopp should be in charge at the Shrewsbury replay as well, since the principle he seems to be advocating for is in relation to players well being only.

After all Jurgen is the football manager of the club and I don't see why he himself would not be available unless his Mrs. had earlier made holiday plans over the upcoming 2 week break
Old 28-01-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Winning the FA Cup is considered quite prestigious also.. It would be good if Pool wins the EPL n FA Cup (considered as double).. Of coz with the CL would be even better....
Mcity has been winning all their cup games ( Carabao, FA cup n CL) effortlessly, I don't see why Pool can't do it as what Mcity is doing?
Having fought so hard with Shrewsbury, Pool should field a strong team n finished them off @Anfield in the replay.
Old 28-01-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
(Klopp himself admitted as such with respect to Matip, Lovren, Fabinho, Minamino and probably implied Keita as well).
Please leave Keita out. He is a piece of expensive tofu. More fragile than glass. Soon to be fermented beancurd soon. His current injury comes from warming up for a match. If there are buyers for him, I think we should sell considering how many good promising players want to be part of our project.

I think we should stand behind Klopp. If the FA doesn't care about the demands on modern footballers, why should Liverpool care about their money spinning FA cup and its broadcast rights? What Klopp is doing now is shining light on their practice. Granted the reaction has largely been on Klopp but all it needs is a few managers to rally and stand on Klopp's side and the media's attention will swing back to the FA. Let's wait and see how this pans out.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

West Ham vs Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 0-3
Old 29-01-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Wolves v Liverpool x-x 0-2
Old 30-01-2020, 05:39 AM
Samster

Goals by M Salah (35 pen),A Oxlade-Chamberlain (52)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1