The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #72226  
Old 14-02-2020, 01:03 PM
jcth jcth is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 51
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short MR of a MILF ML to lighten this thread due to recent virus!

http://sglonelyguys.org/shi-shi-massage/

Looks: 6/10 (not those you will walk away)
Body: 8/10 (huge boobs)
Massage: 10/10 (her elbows works the magic. you can feel the blood circulation in your body)
JG: 8/10 (Good, and is not those typical painful type)
Hj: 8/10 (after the JG, your rod is rock hard. she will remove everything except the panties. full roaming allow)

Good hard massage, JG and HJ.

*I am a MILF lover, if you have good solid hot MILFs, please do recommend me!
Thanks in advance!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72227  
Old 14-02-2020, 01:28 PM
Kopiosteve Kopiosteve is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,971
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 4
Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Removed post
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72228  
Old 14-02-2020, 01:31 PM
jcth jcth is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 51
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Did you conveniently forget to mention she's fat!? Lol.

Anyway, anyone who puts 10 rating, I immediately write it off as unreliable FR.

Because you're either a promoter, or you haven't have adequate experience to understand what's good, and what is really really good. Either way, not a reliable I'm afraid.
Don't be so strict! I do feel that the massage is good. Maybe need to explore more options for a better view.

I wouldn't say is fat lah, but not slim.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72229  
Old 14-02-2020, 01:44 PM
kenne79 kenne79 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 74
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 11
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
Don't be so strict! I do feel that the massage is good. Maybe need to explore more options for a better view.

I wouldn't say is fat lah, but not slim.
Tried once many months ago. Was not fat la. But not those slim waist. Boobs is huge. Her jg is massaging some nerve below the balls damn pain initially. Different from others. Sensual wise full nude. Full roaming very Accommodating jus ask nicely.

Nice lady la. Offered bottled water and chitchat abit after session ended.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72230  
Old 14-02-2020, 01:46 PM
jcth jcth is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 51
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
Tried once many months ago. Was not fat la. But not those slim waist. Boobs is huge. Her jg is massaging some nerve below the balls damn pain initially. Different from others. Sensual wise full nude. Full roaming very Accommodating jus ask nicely.

Nice lady la. Offered bottled water and chitchat abit after session ended.
yeah, got offered the same service too. but well, i am into MILFs, so i cannot expect super slim body lah! just not fat fat can already. HAHA.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72231  
Old 14-02-2020, 02:09 PM
fatter fatter is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 42
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 12
fatter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Lol, sorry for laughing but don't know how many times have bros warned about going to spas or MPs!?

You kenna like that is so common. But you still go. So blame only yourself. Take it as class fee. Live and learn.

Oh, fyi , if you look at other sites, for the same $150, she can FJ too!!!!


Hahah
Bro
Yes itís funny
I was just too horny and I live 3-5 mins away from her place.
When horny = not too clever

And after the deed. More logical so I decided to warn others..

And yes I think she hasnít showered too.. I have the same feeling
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72232  
Old 14-02-2020, 02:21 PM
Blu3 Blu3 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Thousand Sunny
Posts: 2,283
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 9
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Finally visited Xue-er, nice and sincere lady, professionalism in the booking process I give a thumbs up.

Pleasantly nice looks, solid figure (very well kept), like her smooth silky skin.

Massage and sensual were pretty decent. Reminds me of Selina's skillset, though Selina's BJ still top notch.

A good overall experience with maybe the slight issue of BJ too fast paced for my liking.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72233  
Old 14-02-2020, 02:52 PM
forthisstiff forthisstiff is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 32
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
forthisstiff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
Short MR of a MILF ML to lighten this thread due to recent virus!

http://sglonelyguys.org/shi-shi-massage/

Looks: 6/10 (not those you will walk away)
Body: 8/10 (huge boobs)
Massage: 10/10 (her elbows works the magic. you can feel the blood circulation in your body)
JG: 8/10 (Good, and is not those typical painful type)
Hj: 8/10 (after the JG, your rod is rock hard. she will remove everything except the panties. full roaming allow)

Good hard massage, JG and HJ.

*I am a MILF lover, if you have good solid hot MILFs, please do recommend me!
Thanks in advance!
Thanks for MR, been wanting to visit her for the longest time. Does she allow boob fuck?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72234  
Old 14-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Kopiosteve Kopiosteve is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,971
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 4
Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Lol, Hahah
Bro
Yes itís funny
I was just too horny and I live 3-5 mins away from her place.
When horny = not too clever

And after the deed. More logical so I decided to warn others..

And yes I think she hasnít showered too.. I have the same feeling
Lol, I understand, but learn to right click picture and research a little if you treasure your hard earn money.

Also don't let the girls think that they can get away with anything. Cheers. Better luck on the next one

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 14-02-2020 at 03:36 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72235  
Old 14-02-2020, 06:52 PM
OrbitalCowOblit OrbitalCowOblit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 10
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrbitalCowOblit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.org/shishi-massage/

Anyone tried this one? In mp or what?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72236  
Old 14-02-2020, 09:46 PM
tehCsiewdai tehCsiewdai is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 30
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 4
tehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Who go to ml recently and kena flu like virus, must be scary to think about.. Better stay low for now haha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72237  
Old 14-02-2020, 10:18 PM
Kopiosteve Kopiosteve is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,971
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 4
Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bye bye Bei Bei.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72238  
Old 14-02-2020, 10:38 PM
darrensxf's Avatar
darrensxf darrensxf is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 284
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 7
darrensxf has much to be proud ofdarrensxf has much to be proud ofdarrensxf has much to be proud ofdarrensxf has much to be proud ofdarrensxf has much to be proud ofdarrensxf has much to be proud ofdarrensxf has much to be proud ofdarrensxf has much to be proud ofdarrensxf has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Today wasn't a good valentine after all, when i realized my BeiBei is leaving Singapore real soon. With the last min notice ~

I rmb when she's still green that time, the impression she gave me was cute and willing to give her best attitude. She would question and asked where she can improve on, and she would giggle and say "我可以"

Her laughter and smile always brighten my day. Even if we both dont talk, the comfortable level is still there. I love the way she smiles and giggles, sometimes I can't control myself staring at her. Not only she's beautiful but also good in attitude ~

Thank you to those who always support her and take care of her. I don't know whether will she be back a not but she will be the special one in my heart. And Thank you to all bros for taking care of me all along.

Since she's not going to be around I guess my journey end here as well. Until she returns ~
__________________
Knowledge is power, Attitude is everything

走過每個場景都是回憶我要怎麼忘記

請原諒我對你偽裝的冷漠不是裝的灑脫或想的太多
因為你讓我懂最深的愛最沉默

Last edited by darrensxf; 14-02-2020 at 10:57 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72239  
Old 15-02-2020, 02:23 AM
crypster's Avatar
crypster crypster is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: singapore
Posts: 1,291
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 17
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensxf View Post
Today wasn't a good valentine after all, when i realized my BeiBei is leaving Singapore real soon. With the last min notice ~

I rmb when she's still green that time, the impression she gave me was cute and willing to give her best attitude. She would question and asked where she can improve on, and she would giggle and say "我可以"

Her laughter and smile always brighten my day. Even if we both dont talk, the comfortable level is still there. I love the way she smiles and giggles, sometimes I can't control myself staring at her. Not only she's beautiful but also good in attitude ~

Thank you to those who always support her and take care of her. I don't know whether will she be back a not but she will be the special one in my heart. And Thank you to all bros for taking care of me all along.

Since she's not going to be around I guess my journey end here as well. Until she returns ~


So sad to hear she is leaving. Can't even visit her one last time
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #72240  
Old 15-02-2020, 04:04 AM
fatter fatter is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 42
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 12
fatter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol, I understand, but learn to right click picture and research a little if you treasure your hard earn money.

Also don't let the girls think that they can get away with anything. Cheers. Better luck on the next one
Oh wow!! I dunno how to search pictures.. thatís true..

How do you do it?
Can I do it via iPhone ?
I usually browse sbf via my safari

Thanks in advance
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TCSS thread "My favourite FJ girls" HornyGDragon FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings 1 09-09-2014 05:18 PM
what happen to tcss my fav girls thread? xentric FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings 2 29-05-2014 08:21 PM
TCSS thread "My favourite Girls" locked? funtimesarehere FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings 1 12-01-2014 06:15 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020 ph