The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LuvAzianGirlz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonzhang69 View Post
Just visited Emperor and there are many new girls since the last visit a month back. Worth a visit.

Took a girl at 100 000 kyats and it was a decent experience. Will be back or perhaps it might be worthwhile to look for new hunting grounds
How many shots? Did you get BJ?
Old 23-01-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Does anyone know where the locals go to monger, or if the locals use any websites or apps for finding working girls?

I've traveled to a bunch of different countries and I've always been able to find mongering at local prices. $100 USD for a punt seems way too high for Myanmar where the average monthly wage is $300 USD. I feel that there has got to be alternatives to paying western prices.

Vietnam, for example, has an average local monthly income of $300 in the big cities as well. I can easily find ST for $12, but it's going to be at places that only locals go to and I never see foreigners use them. It's a bit more work, but my point is that they exist because the locals also punt, and they're not going to be paying $100 for ST.
Old 24-01-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtrout View Post
Does anyone know where the locals go to monger, or if the locals use any websites or apps for finding working girls?

I've traveled to a bunch of different countries and I've always been able to find mongering at local prices. $100 USD for a punt seems way too high for Myanmar where the average monthly wage is $300 USD. I feel that there has got to be alternatives to paying western prices.

Vietnam, for example, has an average local monthly income of $300 in the big cities as well. I can easily find ST for $12, but it's going to be at places that only locals go to and I never see foreigners use them. It's a bit more work, but my point is that they exist because the locals also punt, and they're not going to be paying $100 for ST.
2yrs ago when i went to Yangon, went up alone to 1 of those discreet whore houses on those 2nd floor shophouses through research in earlier posts. Usually the place is located on the 2nd floor of the shophouses and there will be some dudes waiting discreetly on the ground floor. The moment i walked up the staircase, they followed me up from behind and usher me into a door. Once there, i paid 35,000MMK which i think can be cheaper by half if accompanied by a local. Afterwards a guy will lead you to a room and close the door. Room usually is very dirty looking with a mattress on the floor.
Then a guy will bring a girl to you and if you accept her, its a quick 15min job without bath. If you dont like what you see, you can request change girl. I changed 3 times before deciding on one average looker. Cus dont wish to upset the guys too. Scared kenna robbed
Old 25-01-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
2yrs ago when i went to Yangon, went up alone to 1 of those discreet whore houses on those 2nd floor shophouses through research in earlier posts. Usually the place is located on the 2nd floor of the shophouses and there will be some dudes waiting discreetly on the ground floor. The moment i walked up the staircase, they followed me up from behind and usher me into a door. Once there, i paid 35,000MMK which i think can be cheaper by half if accompanied by a local. Afterwards a guy will lead you to a room and close the door. Room usually is very dirty looking with a mattress on the floor.
Then a guy will bring a girl to you and if you accept her, its a quick 15min job without bath. If you dont like what you see, you can request change girl. I changed 3 times before deciding on one average looker. Cus dont wish to upset the guys too. Scared kenna robbed
Can you please share more info on how to find these shophouses? I searched the thread and can't find anything.
Old 26-01-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can you please share more info on how to find these shophouses? I searched the thread and can't find anything.
If u start reading posts pgs 1-100 you will find them as i cant remember details. But of course this are few years back and the locations may have changed. Its worth a thrill walking around yangon to find them like treasure hunt. That time i searched 3 locations before chancing upon the 3rd. The staircase entrance was beside a busy supermart
Old 28-01-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u start reading posts pgs 1-100 you will find them as i cant remember details. But of course this are few years back and the locations may have changed. Its worth a thrill walking around yangon to find them like treasure hunt. That time i searched 3 locations before chancing upon the 3rd. The staircase entrance was beside a busy supermart
What do they look like? What are you looking for? Are there touts or girls outside or lights or something? What distinguishes them?

I've read through so many pages already and it's so frustrating. 99% of the posts are about JJ and Emperor and the ones that mention shophouses don't mention locations, just "my friend brought me to these houses" but without and kind of location information.
Old 28-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 6420 / Power: 54
andycali78 has a reputation beyond reputeandycali78 has a reputation beyond reputeandycali78 has a reputation beyond reputeandycali78 has a reputation beyond reputeandycali78 has a reputation beyond reputeandycali78 has a reputation beyond reputeandycali78 has a reputation beyond reputeandycali78 has a reputation beyond reputeandycali78 has a reputation beyond reputeandycali78 has a reputation beyond reputeandycali78 has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the MMS work with Viber. But the rate is mostly around $100 USD, the thing that I dislike monger in Myanmar is lack of services. But most of the girls are around 18-24. Mostly MMS sent the pics, but I prefer to choose in person. Some of the KTV girls also can bring back to Hotel.
Old 28-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Are there places where you can go in for a simple BBBJ CIM?

I've read that you can get BBBJ at some massage places but usually only on the third visit with the same girl.
Old 28-01-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LuvAzianGirlz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Are there places where you can go in for a simple BBBJ CIM?

I've read that you can get BBBJ at some massage places but usually only on the third visit with the same girl.
Unfortunately there are no places to get BBBJ/CIM in Yangon. No Bangkok-style BJ bars here.

For BJ you could try the spas at Excel tower 3rd and 4th floor. Expect to pay at least 30k and the girl will probably ask you to wear a condom
Old 29-01-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
What do they look like? What are you looking for? Are there touts or girls outside or lights or something? What distinguishes them?

I've read through so many pages already and it's so frustrating. 99% of the posts are about JJ and Emperor and the ones that mention shophouses don't mention locations, just "my friend brought me to these houses" but without and kind of location information.
The posts are usually directions or descriptions on where to find the houses. E.g. shophouse staircase next to “Shop name” with a bank logo on top of building.

The places are very discreet, no signages or lights indication. But usually there will be some young guys loitering around at the ground floor next to the staircase doing nothing but chatting, Its rather weird sight to see when its past12midnight and streets are almost empty. they’re the ones taking care of the place. They dont tout but just stare at you and wait for u go up the staircase to the place
Old 29-01-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrNewbeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The posts are usually directions or descriptions on where to find the houses. E.g. shophouse staircase next to “Shop name” with a bank logo on top of building.

The places are very discreet, no signages or lights indication. But usually there will be some young guys loitering around at the ground floor next to the staircase doing nothing but chatting, Its rather weird sight to see when its past12midnight and streets are almost empty. they’re the ones taking care of the place. They dont tout but just stare at you and wait for u go up the staircase to the place
Hello, you may find those young boys around past 12 midnight at Downtown, Lanmadaw street near Lanmadaw Condo and Than Market. Just look at them and they will start to talk to you.

When I visited there last year, there was some kind of shophouse at 11th floor of Lanmadaw Condo. I am not sure, it is still exist or not. I remember that there is KBZ bank located at the ground floor.
Old 01-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
juanbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think somewhere around Inya Lake, you can get a pop for 15k MMK. Heard from my driver.
Old 01-02-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

Loki999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanbill View Post
Think somewhere around Inya Lake, you can get a pop for 15k MMK. Heard from my driver.
15k for what? Where is the place? I just got here. I kinda didn't planing anything. I got drag to Yangon but I'm bored af right now. I'm in downtown and got lots of free time.
Old 01-02-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Loki999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNewbeee View Post
Hello, you may find those young boys around past 12 midnight at Downtown, Lanmadaw street near Lanmadaw Condo and Than Market. Just look at them and they will start to talk to you.

When I visited there last year, there was some kind of shophouse at 11th floor of Lanmadaw Condo. I am not sure, it is still exist or not. I remember that there is KBZ bank located at the ground floor.
I saw the KBZ bank. But what am I looking for? XD
Old 02-02-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

generalkung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys thanks for the very helpful input! I wonder if anyone knows a place for an oil massage plus HJ near the airport? The hotels there don't seem to offer HJ, and the closest place is already Excel Hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1