The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
tacobell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Married men of SBF - why do you chiong ? How often ?

Title says its all - if you are married and still chionging, what are your reasons ?
How often do you go for teasing, HJ or full service ?
Old 15-09-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Married men of SBF - why do you chiong ? How often ?

If you want to chiong, don't get married. If you want to get married, don't chiong? I am saying these on the basis of being free from financial burden and free from getting found out. I decided not to get married back in the 90s when I first started chionging.

Be stress free in whatever you do. You cannot have the best of both worlds With the current PRC ML I am with, the agreement is companionship (sexually satisfy each other needs) and being her customer with no obligations even though she hinted a few times if i ever considered to get married. With no obligations, you are free to enjoy multiple relationships at one's own time and own target
Old 15-09-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
If you want to chiong, don't get married. If you want to get married, don't chiong? I am saying these on the basis of being free from financial burden and free from getting found out. I decided not to get married back in the 90s when I first started chionging.

Be stress free in whatever you do. You cannot have the best of both worlds With the current PRC ML I am with, the agreement is companionship (sexually satisfy each other needs) and being her customer with no obligations even though she hinted a few times if i ever considered to get married. With no obligations, you are free to enjoy multiple relationships at one's own time and own target
I agreed with you. I do not understand why married men still chiong and get married.
Old 15-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
orangeboyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
I agreed with you. I do not understand why married men still chiong and get married.
Just my two cents worth

Men are very easily satisfied, home cooked food, peace,quiet and harmonious home occasional stroking of ego and regular sex is all a typical man wants. Give him all these and there is very Low risk of the man stealing eat outside. Problem is that after the initial period the woman is rightly or wrongly changing. Career first so no home cooked meals, stress from work or childrearing so no sex, no ego stroking and worst still wife start blaming husband for her loss of freedom, stress, children.....

At that stage since man got no food to eat at home, he then eats outside Lo. Just my observation.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Follow your heart, end day still be responsible to your partner.
If you do, be safe for yourself and closed ones.

Last edited by guygaga; 16-09-2020 at 01:00 PM. Reason: I got zapped for the comments that most chiongsters dun like to hear =D
Old 15-09-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeboyman View Post
Just my two cents worth

Men are very easily satisfied, home cooked food, peace,quiet and harmonious home occasional stroking of ego and regular sex is all a typical man wants. Give him all these and there is very Low risk of the man stealing eat outside. Problem is that after the initial period the woman is rightly or wrongly changing. Career first so no home cooked meals, stress from work or childrearing so no sex, no ego stroking and worst still wife start blaming husband for her loss of freedom, stress, children.....

At that stage since man got no food to eat at home, he then eats outside Lo. Just my observation.
Yup, men are easily satisfied. Just don't talk so much, suck my dick and go fix me a sandwich.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just my two cents worth

Those women I flinged with in the past (pinay from pubs and prc from spa) all also cooked for me but the moment they crossed the line on pestering to buy expensive things and hinting why not get married, I just disappear No obligation and stress free. Some of them wanted me to cum inside them hoping to get pregnant and to get me obligated but i always use the rubber Chionging is a game where one must observe the rules in order to enjoy it and also budgetted for sustainability
Old 15-09-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Married men of SBF - why do you chiong ? How often ?

All of the issues are being enacted by Hong Kong drama Wonder Women 多功能老婆 on TV Channel 8 at 7.30pm weeknights. Cheers.

Last edited by liketosleep; 15-09-2020 at 07:08 PM.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just my two cents worth

90% agree with you. But usually after 6-12 months, men will still go out and eat if given the opportunity! lol
Old 15-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

men are programmed to seek multiple partners while women are programmed to seek the best resourced partner. in society, the female programming is accepted but not the male one.
Old 15-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

Plenty of reasons why married men chiong and frequent ML, among the more serious types are those men didnt get sexual satisfaction at home.

In some society, it is still lawful to marry more than 1.

Love you all 😘

wishlist 1. Double barrel handjob
2. Bbbj cim with Pinoy maid 3. Footjob
Old 15-09-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Married men of SBF - why do you chiong ? How often ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
men are programmed to seek multiple partners while women are programmed to seek the best resourced partner. in society, the female programming is accepted but not the male one.
That why humans race is still flourishing as it has proved to work for many centuries
Things like this csnnot be changed so easily, that why still majority of males seek out.

The world has changed to be more inclusive of women rights, which nerfed our human instincts, but that do not mean we have changed overnight. Nature built us for survival.
Old 15-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Variety. No strings attached

Marriage is a commitment. I am committed to my family. I just need a quick release
Old 15-09-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Cos men can compartmentalise their needs. And of course, men always the fresh new thing. You can choose to act on your thoughts or you can choose to keep it as a thought, but don't lie to self you won't want to fuck other women besides your wife.
Old 15-09-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Variety. No strings attached

Marriage is a commitment. I am committed to my family. I just need a quick release
We need this in a secular context https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obedient_Wives_Club where wives are taught on how to satisfy their husbands fantacies. Can save money on a quicky. Haha. If there are such women, I can consider getting married. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1