The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABNN80 View Post
Same CD. Never change.
Then raw is expected.. lolx.. or they expecting u not using
Old 15-09-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Same CD. Never change.
very rare too...norm must change...Tarma creampie nice
Old 15-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Usually tarma they request to change cd
Old 15-09-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Usually tarma they request to change cd
Ya..maybe the bro screw them until song song lor.. all hands, fingers , toe all use to tickle them until flood
Old 15-09-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ABNN80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Ya..maybe the bro screw them until song song lor.. all hands, fingers , toe all use to tickle them until flood
The session was at least 2 years back. I can’t remember the details, maybe change once?

Started foursome with China FLs (3 tigress vs 1 man) around 2015. The first was so sextisfied that I felt was raped by the gals. One pull my legs up and sit on me and start licking the balls and rod while the other squating doing AR. Another sit on my face for me to taste her love juice.

After few rounds of swapping by them on the super single size bed, I brought all of them out to the living room and get them to doggy in a row.

Held one of them to the couch and screw her from the side while one rimming my ass and holding the other in my arm kissing.

Moans non stop and finally end the session on the sofa with one girl in my hug while enjoying my coffee and cigarette and the other giving me a post BBBJ. And the last one was in the bathroom prep me for post session bath.

Foursome damage $350 for 1.5 hours. It was so distractive but fun and exciting.
Old 15-09-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
The session was at least 2 years back. I can’t remember the details, maybe change once?

Started foursome with China FLs (3 tigress vs 1 man) around 2015. The first was so sextisfied that I felt was raped by the gals. One pull my legs up and sit on me and start licking the balls and rod while the other squating doing AR. Another sit on my face for me to taste her love juice.

After few rounds of swapping by them on the super single size bed, I brought all of them out to the living room and get them to doggy in a row.

Held one of them to the couch and screw her from the side while one rimming my ass and holding the other in my arm kissing.

Moans non stop and finally end the session on the sofa with one girl in my hug while enjoying my coffee and cigarette and the other giving me a post BBBJ. And the last one was in the bathroom prep me for post session bath.

Foursome damage $350 for 1.5 hours. It was so distractive but fun and exciting.
350 for 3 girls 1.5 hr real good deal man
Old 19-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All my raw sessions, need to at least meet the girl a few times.

Anyone ever get to raw them from the very first meetup?
Old 20-09-2020, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post

Many occasion and there are few who doesn't even ask you and sat on you raw
Old 20-09-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Many occasion and there are few who doesn't even ask you and sat on you raw
They were so naughty.. not for me though, but I try to raw rub on first session.. haha.. I am so 流氓,that what xinya 1606 said.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post

I met a FL first time raw $150...now she raised to $300 one pop...lol
Old 20-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
They were so naughty.. not for me though, but I try to raw rub on first session.. haha.. I am so 流氓,that what xinya 1606 said.
XY so warm wet slippery cum creamy
Old 20-09-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Hi brothers,

I find tuna is determined by the chemistry between you and WL. I have friend that always stick to a girl in L16H12 but in the end never got the chance to tuna. He was scolded when he tries to raw rub and the session ended so unpleasant. Then he got me to try her to check if she is so resistance.

Well, the look of this girl really draw my attention and I visited her in early 2019 and she was one of the AP of the house. First few sessions, the experience were good and I tried to raw rub her while frenching in the fifth session. She has no resistance but she warned me not to go in raw as she fucked her regular for doing so. But based on the posts I have read, the story has few editions. You guys know which WL I am talking about as I read through the arguements and comments on this thread...

Anyway why care about all these editions or what so ever... as long as we have the chance to bonk, Tuna is a bonus to me since it was not a special bonus to me but to all her favourite customers. If her service deteriorated, just end the session with a smile and move on. There are still 90% of wild forest to be explore if you only stick to one or two FLs.

Sadly now we are prohibited from entering to this forest... so can only wait and get our axe sharpen...
Old 20-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
XY so warm wet slippery cum creamy
Of course.. that was the lengendary .now is all gone.. anyway, she left kinda of sudden ?
Old 20-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi brothers,

I find tuna is determined by the chemistry between you and WL. I have friend that always stick to a girl in L16H12 but in the end never got the chance to tuna. He was scolded when he tries to raw rub and the session ended so unpleasant. Then he got me to try her to check if she is so resistance.

Well, the look of this girl really draw my attention and I visited her in early 2019 and she was one of the AP of the house. First few sessions, the experience were good and I tried to raw rub her while frenching in the fifth session. She has no resistance but she warned me not to go in raw as she fucked her regular for doing so. But based on the posts I have read, the story has few editions. You guys know which WL I am talking about as I read through the arguements and comments on this thread...

Anyway why care about all these editions or what so ever... as long as we have the chance to bonk, Tuna is a bonus to me since it was not a special bonus to me but to all her favourite customers. If her service deteriorated, just end the session with a smile and move on. There are still 90% of wild forest to be explore if you only stick to one or two FLs.

Sadly now we are prohibited from entering to this forest... so can only wait and get our axe sharpen...

Haha.. princes of 1612 ?
Old 20-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha.. princes of 1612 ?