The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 09-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Orchard Towers

Level 3 OT aka Lil HCM is busy tonight boys. Did recce today and no fucking cause low on $$$. Level 3 Bridge side got 2 new girls not bad though. Huge knockers ML on the bridge side on the left and SYT on the right.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Orchard Towers

Went to OT at 7pm today. On level 3 near to Korat, there is a lady called CASH! She says she is singaporean and speaks like one. Says she is only local in OT. Have not heard of this name or any lical ones at OT. Anyone tried?

Whats the name of the other lady nearest to Korat thai food, the one with big knockers and usually wear pants?

Thanks.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboy3 View Post
Went to OT at 7pm today. On level 3 near to Korat, there is a lady called CASH! She says she is singaporean and speaks like one. Says she is only local in OT. Have not heard of this name or any lical ones at OT. Anyone tried?

Whats the name of the other lady nearest to Korat thai food, the one with big knockers and usually wear pants?

Thanks.
I think that one Wendy, nearer to level 3 Toilet, right side got MP right? I have her FB lol.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks.
How does Cash look like? Slim with C cups? Rather petite?

Could she be the legendary Cash from yesteryear (the veteran bros would know) of Paradiz HC in the late 90s early 2000s? She should be a MILF by now - at least 45.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
How does Cash look like? Slim with C cups? Rather petite?

Could she be the legendary Cash from yesteryear (the veteran bros would know) of Paradiz HC in the late 90s early 2000s? She should be a MILF by now - at least 45.
The Cash I saw is slim, pretty fair lady with maybe slightly smaller than C. But definitely not in her 40s. Maybe early 30s.

Speaks singlish. Keep saying, I unique in OT, Im only Singaporean here. Haha!
Old 10-09-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
The Cash I saw is slim, pretty fair lady with maybe slightly smaller than C. But definitely not in her 40s. Maybe early 30s.

Speaks singlish. Keep saying, I unique in OT, Im only Singaporean here. Haha!
She got angkong on her back?
Old 10-09-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12044 / Power: 45
LoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMILF5566 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone have level 2 mary and level 3 viet Jasmine contact no or wechat ? can share with me
Old 10-09-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMILF5566 View Post
anyone have level 2 mary and level 3 viet Jasmine contact no or wechat ? can share with me
Since when Mary level 2 sia?
Old 10-09-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Saw one Chio Viet at level one..young n Chio. Ot so many new girl ah. Near korat Thai is crystal ma
Old 10-09-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Kazekage is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
I think that one Wendy, nearer to level 3 Toilet, right side got MP right? I have her FB lol.
Share pls bro
Old 10-09-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Got 2 Mays, Level 2 is Fit MILF PRC May, Level 3 is Huge Knockers Viet May who shares with Jasmine the shop. Usually she is Night shift one after take over from Jasmine.
There is another viet couple of shop before jasmine shop, i think is Lina or something, service ok and body also good. Have fun recently
Old 10-09-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
There is another viet couple of shop before jasmine shop, i think is Lina or something, service ok and body also good. Have fun recently
Same lane as wenwen's shop as well.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Long time didn’t see Cindy aka Bella
Old 10-09-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Around 3pm, Got a few mins between appt so went for recce.

All gals out, seems to be no much business. All seems to be show their big tits.
dont know what is real or fake (ie push up bra!!) Wanted to say hello to Tangli but she not around.

But Saw one pretty fair, long straight hair with fair big tits at the end of the row (first shop near rear entrance). Anyone know her name??
Old 10-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

How's her service? She quite chio and hot..but never went in to find her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1