The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
tehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Managed to book QianTian from SLG and here's my summary of experience.

+Looks pretty and SYT, most bros will like I think

+Figure and body is slim no fats, boobs feels enhanced

+Sensual is decent, no kissing on lips but will give decent amount of catbath

-Uses phone ALOT

-Hygiene is damn bad, she will do the grinding fake love method like what other bros mention, but she will not put tissue in between your dick and her panties, pretty sure there are many precum of previous customers left behind, she also doesnt wash up properly after. Worst still is the towel on the pillow that customers lie on, she does not change it! When I was getting dressed and ready to leave I just saw her flip it over but I did not say anything.

-Get ready for KC trap, she likes to ask about your job and how much you earn etc etc, think after being on the market for quite a while she is ready to find a nice SD
Old 23-09-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
siginnah siginnah siginnah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
Guys anyone tried Jasmine yet? She work in MP wor.
https://sglonelyguy.online/jasmine-massage/
Bro you very funny leh..the website got so many reviews liao still need to ask for what.
All reviews are there leh
Old 23-09-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Wah, seriously bro? U seasoned player kanna blacklisted?
Cos I usually book at night see if got slot not ba

Not season player la

Sometime 1 month go 1 or 2 time can be 2 to 3month go find ml ma
Old 23-09-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quite inactive these days, but ventures out once in a while.

So I met her earlier this month:
https:/sglonelyguy.online/massage-baby/

All I can say is if she were to change her modus operandi, I dare say she could be very popular in the current market with her youthful looks and radiant disposition.

But alas her modus operandi won't be changed any time soon.
Old 23-09-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siginnah View Post
Bro you very funny leh..the website got so many reviews liao still need to ask for what.
You even more funny if you even believe all the reviews there.
I trust the bros here more than the website reviews

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 23-09-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehCsiewdai View Post
Managed to book QianTian from SLG and here's my summary of experience.
-Hygiene is damn bad, she will do the grinding fake love method like what other bros mention, but she will not put tissue in between your dick and her panties, pretty sure there are many precum of previous customers left behind, she also doesnt wash up properly after. Worst still is the towel on the pillow that customers lie on, she does not change it! When I was getting dressed and ready to leave I just saw her flip it over but I did not say anything.
Maybe run out of tissue but either ways it will drop off and the tissue itself isn't very useful.. ya also noticed she didn't really clean up well

Not a certified towel inspector.. but if so, will fail her for her towels.. smells very musky like never dry properly

edit: You mean Qing Tian right
Old 23-09-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Quite inactive these days, but ventures out once in a while.
But alas her modus operandi won't be changed any time soon.
Is it the kind where not even SN?

Edit: Saw she's Fully clothed, will be hard for me to finish, need plenty of imagination to get in the mood which is hard when you are tired at night
Old 23-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
She was my regular ml till this recent update. Her massages including backstepping are good. She does not offer them anymore based on the advertisement. Her rates have also gone up. Used to be 110/1 or 160/1.5.
Also no more nuru.
She also does fj btw.

I do not think I will be going back anymore.
Don't know about the rest but she is simply too old for my liking. Photo +10~15 years
Old 23-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Is it the kind where not even SN?

Edit: Saw she's Fully clothed, will be hard for me to finish, need plenty of imagination to get in the mood which is hard when you are tired at night
You try going after abstinence for at least a week lor.

Who do you usually visit?
Old 23-09-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You try going after abstinence for at least a week lor.

Who do you usually visit?
Not too active in here now, recent ones are Fiona, QT, Aimee, Zoya-- all very vanilla but at least get to knead and admire the tits

Kind of more skewed towards Dome 3 now, even though its much more ex, but limited options in these tough times
Old 23-09-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 11
freedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to behold

Appreciate the bros here for the honest fr, it was allow me to go the my prefered ml without wasting time and money. Thus, now is the time for me to give back. here my honest contribution based on my recent visits:

Xin er
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiner-massage/

Looks - 7/10 - Not for me but okay looking wont reject kind.

Bod - 6/10 - she claims she's slim down since she came to our shores. A little bit of stomach.

Tits - 6 /10 Papaya succumbing to gravity

Massage skill - 6 /10 - good effort and never use phone during the session +1

Teasing and body2body stimulation skill - 10/10 - this is where she shine, its to the point I felt she's doing way too much for what im paying.

BBBJ and AR - 8/10 - good effort and sanction

Hygiene level - 8/10

Room Cleanliness & coziness - 7.5/10

Location - super central. 10 mins from mrt / bustop

Melody:
http://beautycastle.org/melody-massa...lth-treatment/

Looks - 6/10 - the pic is probably taken during her younger days. I reckon shes in early 40s or at best late 30s

Bod - 8/10 - well maintained for a milf

Tits - 7 /10 B to C cup. good enough for me. Note her nipple is sensitive so its only squeeze of the boobs.

Massage skill - 10 /10 - i think she is one of best in terms of massage in the scene right now. Right technique and skills. Also if u want JG do let her know as it required 30 mins for JG else she will proceed with massage and hj.

Teasing and hdly - her teasing was normal, but her hdly is out of this world, its easy to succumb to her.

Hygiene level - 9/10

Room Cleanliness & coziness - 9/10

xiao ya
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiaoya-massage/

Looks - 8/10 - 80% to the picture, one of the more delightful ones around.

Bod - 9/10 - good slender body

Tits - 9 /10 - one of the best tits around. perky nipples and handful to play with.

Massage skill - 8 /10 - good effort and strength

Teasing and hj - 10/10 - i would say the hj and teasing is pretty average but she body and boobs really make up for it.

Hygiene level - 8/10

Room Cleanliness & coziness - 9/10

Location - East. a little disappointed this gem moved to kovan recently. glad shes back in the east for our Eastie bros.

Overall, i think if you are looking for massage, go for melody. Xin er has impeccable service but not really for me as im a person that more into the balance of the whole package.

Thus, my to go ml is Xiao ya. decent massage, good looks and body. More importantly she's been in the scene for sometime and her service is good.
Old 23-09-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.online/mu-mu-massage/

Maybe try her but msg no reply
Old 23-09-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siginnah View Post
Lol... the joke really on you la. You actually read and believe the reviews on the stables' websites??? Hahaha!!!. Is that how you really choose who to visit? By basing your decision on website's reviews? Lol.

Think about it... Have you been to Apple or Samsung websites and see them give bad reviews of their own products?? Hahaha. You really need to research more before you suan others.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedIan View Post
Appreciate the bros here for the honest fr, it was allow me to go the my prefered ml without wasting time and money. Thus, now is the time for me to give back. here my honest contribution based on my recent visits:

Xin er
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiner-massage/

Looks - 7/10 - Not for me but okay looking wont reject kind.

Bod - 6/10 - she claims she's slim down since she came to our shores. A little bit of stomach.
Thanks for FR, and lol @ highlight
Old 23-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have been texted famous vanilla Qing Tian for past few days
Never reply at all, she is on vac now?

Gonna give up, not free then reply not free la