The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
RelaxGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Tragedy of Qing Qing

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
No problem Meanwhile i am finishing my other story; at the last part already . Found below in my signature. Will come back to this one once I am done there
Waiting for you to start
Old 17-03-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Kimjongpeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support and camping for more!
Old 17-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Support bro! Nice start
Old 19-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Shall continue abit....

Simon was kind of desperate to find a partner and to get married. He thought to himself: I have everything.... a bungalow, 2 cars, money, and I own an oil and gas company.

He decided to approach a matchmaking agency to assist him in finding a partner. His criteria is finding a virgin and she must be very pretty as he likes pretty ladies although he is not handsome at all. He was already thinking how to deflower his ‘future’ virgin partner already. This thought alone made his rod hard and he felt excited suddenly and intended to approach a matchmaking agency asap.

To be continued.... stay tune.... Approaching Qing Qing’s part soon
Old 19-03-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Bump thread
Old 19-03-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

The day finally came. Simon intend to approach a matchmaking agency to get them to assist him in getting a partner.

He thought of sex again and got horny. Dropped by a shopping mall and went up lvl 2 to see if there are any pretty massesues. He saw one PRC and went in; was quoted $150 for full but he managed to bargain till the massesue decided to drop the price to $120. The massesue felt disgusted at his face, his built and worse is that he still bargained the price of FJ with her. The massesue joined Simon in the room after awhile. All the while refused to speak to Simon. Only gave a short answer whenever Simon asked her questions. Simon sensed it and swear that he will make her pay when he fuck her later. Will fuck her hard and like no tomorrow.

Simon entered her missionary and shoved his weight on her in a cuddle; refusing to get up and started thrusting her slowly at 1st, then hard and increased his pace. The massesue was feeling pain and uncomfortable because of his weight. What a customer! She thought angrily. (Side track abit) these are part and parcel that massesue has to encounter daily..... bargaining customer.... unfriendly and selfish customer.... etc... so always treat them with respect and most of the time they do reciprocate.

After 15 mins of thrusting and remaining in that position, Simon sweated alot and decided to change position.... he flipped her over to doggy and continue thrusting while dripping his sweat on her sexy back; kneading her sweaty breast as well. After 5 mins, he felt like cumming and decided to switch back to missionary position. By now, the poor massesue was covered in his sweat. He once again pushed his weight on the PRC massesue sweaty body and thrust hard and fast. The massesue moaned in pain all this while. She didn’t enjoy a single bit of sex with Simon at all. Deep down, she hoped Simon will cum soon and get this over and done with. She was also very uncomfortable due to Simon’s sweat and body odour.

But Simon was not done yet... he wanted to make his $120 worth and the massesue shall pay for looking down on him. What an attitude! He continued to thrust and rock on top of the PRC massesue. He then teased her and stopped, continued to thrust again and lick her breasts and neck... coating them with saliva. The massesue felt so disgusted and regretted offering FJ to him... esp he is a 1st time customer. (Some massesue don’t offer FJ to 1st time customer)

He gave her a final sudden long and fast thrust and cummed alot into the condom. He continued cuddling and licking the massesue’s neck. After the shiok sensation was over, he got up and admired her sweaty body. He then pulled her towards him and smelled her... how he loved his odour on her. With that, he threw the $120 on the massage bed, dressed up and left. Tears flowed down from the massesue as she felt completely violated by him and she stinks and reeked of his sweaty odour. This customer is simply one that sweat the most during sex. Disgusting! She then rushed to the nearby toilet to clean herself up as she doesn’t have shower attached in her small shop.

Simon felt so satisfied that he overpowered that PRC massesue. He gave a wide sinister smile and drove to the matchmaking agency....

*** trying to make this an erotic story and able to visualise instead of just simply talking about sex and cum....
Old 19-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Because of Simon.... the PRC massesue couldn’t continue working on that day because her mood was affected, her pussy was very sore due to the force used by Simon and she didn’t want to turn customers off with Simon’s sweaty odour.

Meanwhile... Simon was browsing through the details of those single ladies in the photobook while the matchmaking lady attended to him. He browsed through nervously while wiping sweat from his forehead with his hanky. Suddenly, a lady caught his eye....
Old 20-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
Ngog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNgog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to TS for next update.
Old 20-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
SpitZur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more
Old 20-03-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ChefJustineQuak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 20-03-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Nexwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for updates
Old 20-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

That will be Qing Qing. The matchmaking lady told Simon. 27, from North-Eastern China Shenyang. We have all our ladies data here and this one; she is definitely a virgin and is free from any diseases; STDs etc.... she has gone through health check-ups.

Simon looked at the photo again and he seemed to be smitten by her. He told the lady: I decided to have her, kindly see through the procedures and arrange for her to come to Singapore. He paid and left the agency after the lady see to the procedure.

On the day Qing Qing is supposed to arrive in Singapore, Simon drove to the airport to pick her up personally. Qing Qing set foot into the arrival hall of Changi Airport looking nervous and uncertain. After spending quite some time searching for the guy that was supposed to pick her up, she saw a card held by a fat man which read’Qing Qing’ . Simon stared at Qing Qing; she looked even prettier than the photo he had seen back in the agency. She has a great figure as well. He can’t wait to have sex with her which he intended to.... after driving her home.

She gulped: This was the man that she was supposed to spend her life with? She was soon in Simon’s car, on the way to his bungalow.
Old 21-03-2018, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Excellent story .
Old 21-03-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Qing Qing was told to put her stuffs in Simon's room. After that, Simon brought her out for a meal and some shopping. Simon was looking forward to night time to have a good sex with Qing Qing. Just the thought of deflowering her made him horny and hard.

Soon, they are back at home and Simon quickly told Qing Qing to bathe. Qing Qing stepped into the bathroom; but just as she was about to close the door, Simon stopped her and gestured for her to bathe in front of him. Qing Qing was taken aback by his sudden actions and his so called true colours. Having no choice, she stripped in front of him and covered her breasts in shame while Simon drooled... looking at the breasts.
Next.... Simon proceeded to on the shower with hot water, Qing Qing was soon drenched. Simon then off the water heater and Qing Qing was next drenched in cold water.... making her nipples erect.... That was what Simon wanted and he drooled again looking at the erected nipples. Qing Qing turned red in shame. A man that she has barely known for a few hours has just seen her body naked. Suddenly she missed her family back home in Shenyang, tears rolled down her cheeks while she continued to proceed to bathe in cold water under the watchful eyes of Simon.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
5osa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1