The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legends of Pang Ji.

nice story bro, look forward to more.
Old 15-03-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

At that time, Concubine Pang was 1 mth away before giving birth, Grand tutor Pang instructed Guo Huai to offer Emperor Zhenzong drink laced with slow poison.

The poison made the Emperor feel weaker and slower, but Emperor was smart enough to feel that he was dying and remember his father, Zhao Guang Yi (2nd Emperor , Song Taizong) advice.

Song Taizong told his crown prince , Zhao Heng that if he felt that he was dying, he must make plan for temporary regency and regent must be trustworthy member of Zhao House . If the crown prince is too young, then closest and trustworthy brother be Regent.

He then summoned 8th Prince and Grand tutor Pang, Premier, and few senior ministers.
8th Prince stood and bowed while Grand tutor and other officials went on their knee and towkow.
Zhen zong : I find too tired and ill, I am enstrusting all of you important roles to govern the empire. As my child was inside Concubine pang's body, I hope she give birth to boy and be crown prince. Zhao De fang, you be regent ,and I am assigning my child to your care. (to enunch, fetch me Song Taizu's baton)

Moments later, enunch arrived with baton in both hands, all officials including Eight prince bowed and towkowed . Eighth Prince knee because Imperial baton represented his grand father ,Zhao Kuang Yin- the founder of song dynasty.

Emperor passed baton to Eighth Prince. and all officials including Grand Tutor kneel and kowtowed. Grand Tutor felt jealous..
Emperor looked at Grand Tutor , then said " Pang ji , you are my father in law, and your grandson will be crown prince. Therefore , I am making you Imperial Administrator to assist Regent in his work.
Pang ji knee and kowtowed..
As they were all dismissed, Emperor and Eigth Prince were discussing together as private member of Zhao House.
Pang Ji felt indigiant and went to his daughter's palace and vent frustation in a crying manner in front of his daughter...

Bao Zheng holding court trial, with captured enunch and 2 victims.

2 victims were shocked that rapist was the enunch and he penetrated them with metal banana shaped object .
Bao Zheng then adjourn the trial to another day as he wanted to summon snr enunch Guo, and Hou Zhu. and go to Eighth prince as he need special permission to interview them as they are Inner Palace employees , how to go to Yamen?
Eighth Prince told Bao Zheng that Empress Li had given birth few months ago and it was unbelievable that she gave birth to leopard cat, and Guo and Hou were with Empress Li at the that time and that Hou zhu had gone missing.
Bao Zheng looked at him with shock and promised to find missing prince and Hou Zhu.
Naturally, Eighth Prince readily offer him full support as he wanted to get rid of Pang family. Although he was most powerful prince, he cannot simply send assasins to kill all Pang family members because he was kind hearted and virtuous, he don't even think of taking throne back as he was descendant from founding emperor. He don't believe in rumour that Zhao Guang Yi killed his brother Zhao Kuang Yin for throne. He understood that 1st Empress Dowager advised Zhao Kuang Yin to give throne to Guang Yi as his own son was too young. and that Later Zhou was facing internal conflict because emperor of Later Zhou was only 7 year old.

Eighth Prince then issue instructions to his man to go to Inner Palace to summon Guo Huai to Yamen..
Old 16-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Guo Huai resting in Inner Palace area with palace maids attending to him, when
messenger from 8th Prince arrived, greeting him , then told him that he was required to attend court at Kaifeng Yamen.

Guo Huai look bemused when he heard it.. He asked why must he go to lowly Yamen outside the Palace and as senior official with special duties , he should go to trial officiated by Justice Minister.. but who is in charge of trial?

Messenger : it was Magistrate grade 5, Bao zheng..

Guo Huai: the one well liked by His highness?

Messenger : yes.

Guo Huai: can i choose not to attend?

Messenger: His Highness order you to attend. You cannot disobey .

Guo Huai: in that case, I need to dress up. you wait outside the hall.

Guo Huai instructed his palace maid to quickly go inform Pang Niang Niang .

Then Guo Huai went there in sedan chair.
Bao Zheng remained seated , Guo Huai stood and look at constables around haughtily....
Old 16-03-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Guo Huai: what do you want from me, Bao Zheng?

Bao Zheng: bring the accused ..

two men bring little enunch and he knee down and greet both men.

Guo huai: wat has he done?

Bao Zheng: he raped two women.
Guo Huai: then you punished him according to Law of Song, why make me come here?

Bao Zheng: Eunuch Guo, is true that you have sex with maiden named Hou Zhu?

Guo Huai was shocked and suspected that Hou Zhu was here to accuse him .

Eunuch Guo: I don't know any Hou Zhu..
LIttle eunuch: but I saw you fucking her with banana shaped object. Thus, I learnt from you.
Eunuch Guo: rubbish! I don't fuck any woman.

Bao Zheng: so where is Hou Zhu? I need to question her.

It was then Eunuch Guo realised HOu Zhu was not here. and he felt relieved and keep denying and accusing young enunch of lying ..
(he was buying time for Concubine Pang to come with her father to deal with Bao Zheng.)

Someone announced outside that Concubine Pang arrived.

Everyone stood up and kneel down...
Bao Zheng : men! offer Her lady ship a seat.

Bao zheng produced evidence (a banana shaped object) , and explained the rape case by little enunch . Concubine was shocked and felt guilty about corrupting her servants sexually, it is against Imperial rule for inner palace workers to have sex..

Concubine Pang then asked BaoZheng to drop cases and let her discipline Guo Huai. and his servants.

Bao Zheng refused to back down, insisting that everyone had to answer for the crime committed against victims who are commoners.

Both Bao Zheng and Concubine Pang had heated exchange . Concubine Pang realised that Bao Zheng don't bow to higher powers,and in his eyes , all are equal in the eyes of law.
Concubine was so worked up, as he refused to back down..

Then she was in pain, Eunuch Guo Huai stood up and attend to her, and told the attendent to take her back to palace.
Guo Huai turned to look at Bao Zheng, warning that he would be beheaded if anything happened to crown prince.
Bao Zheng look fazed..

Conubine Pang was in labour and this excited Pang Ji.
Pang Ji rashed to the palace , and saw Emperor and 8th Prince and greeted them.
Old 17-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Emperor (sick man) was in chair provided by enunchs and 8th Prince standing,(his expression show distrust and hostility towards Grand Tutor Pang as he knew everything about Pang Ji.)

After few hours, Concubine Pang gave birth to a boy whom it was named Zhao Zhen.
Maid carried the baby and let Emperor see , he was happy and decided to declare that Concubine Pang be elevated to Empress. and instructed 8th Prince to see to that.

8th Prince then told maid to take baby away. Grand Tutor Pang did not even carry the baby, as he was a grandfather.

8th Prince reminded Grand Tutor that his child bear royal blood and is a Zhao. and naturally when Emperor is sick, 8th Prince as Regent had final decision on bringing up of Zhao off-spring.

Pang Ji angry with 8th Prince and plot to kill him.

8th Prince held discussion with Imperial Coucil of Princes (it was a group of senior princes which surnamed Zhao, who managed imperial household, and decision on who should be promotion and punished ..)
This imperial councils was started by Zhao Pu, the first Song Prime Minister . this aimed to make Song the strongest Empire of all time by implementing the rule of law, and emperor can be punished by senior princes in front of two ancestors of Song - Zhao Kuang Yin and Zhao Guang Yi..)

(in real history, Imperial Coucils don't exist..sorry about that..)

8th Prince told the Council that Concubine Pang cannot be elevated to Empress as he had evidence that Pang family are criminals. Council respect 8th Prince as he was closest to Emperor and holder of Taizu baton given to him by Emperor. It was agreed that Pang Ji be stripped of titles and 8th Prince be sole guardian of Crown Prince Zhao Zhen.

Floods in Guizhou worsen and 8th Prince sent Pang Ji eldest son to provide relief and at the same time asked Ouyang Chun to secretly spy on Pang Yu..
Old 17-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
JiByeZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story bro ... camping here
Old 17-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Up you with my humble 4 points for the nice story. Nice read!
Old 18-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Legends of Pang Ji

"thanks ,lewildduck. Your story about time travel to Qing Dynasty is also nice."

Pang Yu, went to Guizhou,see many people looking hungry, decided to exploit the situation.

He set up station and telling his soldiers to round up all families.
He looked at them kneeling. He also asked his soldiers to ransack all shops.

Then he told the families that if they want rice, they must sell their young fit sons and beautiful daughters to him.

He want to increase his manpower by forcing men to be his soldiers.

As for gals, he had them lined up one by one, then told them to strip naked.
Those who disobeyed, would be taken by his soldiers and raped in front of them.

Remaining gals, stripped naked out of fear, and Pang Yu inspected gals, and then forced them one by one to suck his penis..

All these were witnessed by Ouyang Chun who then flew his way,by jumping on trees, rooftops, then enter the Eighth Prince palace windows where he was studying.

He kneeled before Eighth Prince and reported the incidences.

Eighth Prince smiling, saying" I expected Pangs to do evil . What does this show? they are all evil ! come with me tomorrow to see Council of Princes"

Next day, Eighth Prince, together with Di Qing, Ouyang Chun ,Zhan Zhao, and Bao Zheng met up with senior princes , where former ask Ouyang Chun and Di Qing report the findings to senior princes who were the groups of power brokering elders ,watching quietly over young and inexperienced emperor.

Council of Princes then let Eighth Prince took charge of dealing with Pang family.

Eighth Prince,then issue command:
Di Qing and Bao Zheng, raid gold mining site.
Ouyang Chun, arrest Pang Yu.
Zhan Zhao, come with me to arrest Pang Ji and his family.

Few hours later,
Ouyang Chun arrived with Ai Hu, and special type of Imperial Guards, entering Guizhou.

Soldiers there did not put up fight as they were in awe of Imperial Guards -highly skilled commandoes tasked with protecting Imperial family.
They arrest Pang Yu when he was naked, having fun with captive women.

Zhan Zhao ,led his men to storm Pang Manor and arrest Pang Ji and his family, including Gongsun Ce.
Pang Ji shouting at Zhan Zhao like crazy man who lost his power.

Eighth Prince,led his imperial guards to enter Inner Palace, to arrest Guo Huai and Pang niang niang.
He told her that she would never be Empress, and her son would be under his care. He would never told crown prince that her mother was evil woman,and instead told him that his mother was Empress Li who died recently.

Pang Niang NIang weeped when she realised everything was lost.

One day later, Di Qing and Bao Zheng arrived at the temporary camp who was under the charge of Bai Yutang who was tasked with observing the mining site.

Di Qing and Bai Yutang then decided to raid mining site while Bao Zheng remained in temporary camp.

Trusted followers of Pang Ji were startled to see 4 horse riders followed by armoured soldiers.
Di Qing with mask on, and Bai Yutang ,charged at the many followers of Pang Ji who were bravely fighting them with swords,and spears. but many were slaughtered and some taken prisoners.

Miners were freed and Di Qing, Bai Yutang were saddened to see miners poor conditions.

All were taken back to temporary camp where Bao Zheng questioning them.
Old 18-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
flyA380 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Legends of Pang Ji

Nice updates TS, hoping for more
Old 18-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Next day, Grand Trial, presided by Judge Bao Zheng, and observed by Council of Princes.

Bao Zheng interrogated Pang Ji, and his family , Guo Huai, Gongsun Ce for their roles in conspiracy against the state.

Pangs maintained innocent, but there are a lot of evidences against them,
Gongsun Ce realised that knowledge was used to make Empress Li insane. He maintained strong innocence ,saying he was kept prisoner by Pang Ji and he was not allowed to go out to see the world and therefore was kept in the dark.and that he did not know that Empress Li had died due to drugs prescibed by Pang Ji.

He agreed to turn state witness to provide evidence in which Pang Ji had made Empress Li's insanity and explain how the medicine caused deformities of foetus inside her.

Gongsun Ce wanted his girlfriend , Pang Feiyan to be freed as well because she was a victim of circumstance. She play no part in conspiracy against Emperor and Empress.

Bao Zheng was impressed by his intelligence and eloquence, and kind hearted man .. He looked at Council of Prince and suggested that Gongsun Ce be freed as he was a prisoner who was kept out of outside world.
One Prince said Gongsun Ce can go but Pang Feiyan be executed to death as she dishonestly accept noble title when she knew her father committed treason against the state.
Gongsun Ce, teary eyes, begging Coucil of Princes to let her go as she was a victim of circumstance too.

Council of Princes look at each other and disscuss themselves, then summoned Feiyan and inquired whether she love Gongsun Ce. Feiyan implied yes.
3rd Prince asked her whether she was willing to sever her ties with her family.
She hestiated for a while. then said yes.
She was made to write on paper declaring that she severed her ties and surname be changed.

The paper was sent to Council .
1 hour later, it was decreed that Gongsun Ce and Feiyan be freed and be sent to remote area where they were not to return. Feiyan must not see her nephew who was going to be next emperor.
Bao Zheng then decreed " Pang Ji , Pang Huiyan, Pang Yu, Guo Huai be executed . Date of execution - thursday..

Pang Ji get up and shouted at Bao Zheng and 8th Prince before they were taken away..

Emperor, was saddened , died in grief....

Execution was postponed to next friday..

Court batiffs went all over the city , pasting notice about executions date..
Hou Zhu saw the ads and smiled , as she walked with little boy , then look at the sky.
Old 18-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Gongsun Ce and Feiyan was sent off with escort to remote region. Feiyan was not given opportunity to bid her family farewell.

On the day of execution, Bao Zheng summoned all prisoners who were forced to kill before the public where he announced the crime committed against the state.

Pang Ji, Huiyan, Pang Yu, Guo Huai were publicly shamed.

Hou Zhu appeared with Shao Zi stood directly in front of Guo Huai from afar.

Hou Zhu told Shao Zi (who was actually true Crown Prince but suffered from Down Sydrome due to Pang evil scheme.) to greet him as Uncle Guo Huai.

Shao Zi called out " Guo Huai shu shu"

Guo Huai look up , his eyes look around , following the directions of sound.

There, he caught glimpse of Hou Zhu with little boy with facial deformation.
He was shocked to see Hou Zhu alive with the little crown prince..

Hou zhu smiled at him evily and waved him bye, carried Shao Zi on her back and walked away..

Bao Zheng then shouted 'Execute'

All prisoners were executed on same time. People cheered .

Prince Regent, Zhao De fang (8th Prince) bring young Emperor to visit Imperial Tomb to show respect to his parents.
Emperor Renzong was shown the tomb of his parents - Emperor Zhenzong and Empress Li. Emperor was not told of his real mother and paternal grandparents- and his aunt who was still living with Gongsun Ce at remote region.

As for Bao Zheng, he was promoted to Governor of Kaifang Capital and be given Shang Fang Bao Jian by Prince Regent who trusted him alot as he was righteous man who right the wrong done to commoners..

The End.
Sorry for weird alternate historical fiction with little sex..
Old 19-03-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Gongsun Ce and Feiyan was sent off with escort to remote region. Feiyan was not given opportunity to bid her family farewell.

On the day of execution, Bao Zheng summoned all prisoners who were forced to kill before the public where he announced the crime committed against the state.

Pang Ji, Huiyan, Pang Yu, Guo Huai were publicly shamed.

Hou Zhu appeared with Shao Zi stood directly in front of Guo Huai from afar.

Hou Zhu told Shao Zi (who was actually true Crown Prince but suffered from Down Sydrome due to Pang evil scheme.) to greet him as Uncle Guo Huai.

Shao Zi called out " Guo Huai shu shu"

Guo Huai look up , his eyes look around , following the directions of sound.

There, he caught glimpse of Hou Zhu with little boy with facial deformation.
He was shocked to see Hou Zhu alive with the little crown prince..

Hou zhu smiled at him evily and waved him bye, carried Shao Zi on her back and walked away..

Bao Zheng then shouted 'Execute'

All prisoners were executed on same time. People cheered .

Prince Regent, Zhao De fang (8th Prince) bring young Emperor to visit Imperial Tomb to show respect to his parents.
Emperor Renzong was shown the tomb of his parents - Emperor Zhenzong and Empress Li. Emperor was not told of his real mother and paternal grandparents- and his aunt who was still living with Gongsun Ce at remote region.

As for Bao Zheng, he was promoted to Governor of Kaifang Capital and be given Shang Fang Bao Jian by Prince Regent who trusted him alot as he was righteous man who right the wrong done to commoners..

The End.
Sorry for weird alternate historical fiction with little sex..
Not weird at all. it's a very nice story. Looking forward to pitch tent at your next story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1