The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Legends of Pang Ji.

Pang Ji, junior governor of the large mayorial town, near the border of Xixia.
There is a large mine deposits in the jungle. Pang Ji already know that but he never report to Court about this, Xixia and Liao knew these, that's the reason why these hordes keep invading China.
Pang Ji and his trusted lieutanants began to mine the deposits and enriched themselves, put fake tax returns to Imperial Government of Song China.

Emperor Zhenzong and his wife, Empress Li went to visit northern regions to admire the scenary.

Pang Ji came to know about this and plotted to gain better positions and boosted his power.

Pang Ji told his family members of his plan. His wife, son and daughter support his plan .

30 days later, Imperial tourage reached Pang's mayoral town and Pang Ji and his family and town residents already at the point where Imperial tourage stopped in front of them.
Pang family and town residents went on their knees, bowing , shouting " Long Live Your Majesties''.

Emperor Zhenzong and his wife, Empress Li, came out of sedan chairs, accompanied by Eunuch Guo , and 8th Prince went to meet and greet Pang and his residents.

Pang Huiyan , daughter of Pang Ji, looked at Emperor Zhenzong with affection, but glared at Empress Li with venomous look.

Upon learning Empress Li was 2 month pregnant, all town residents congrat Emperor and his wife. Pangs decided to organised dinner banquet and arranged for Imperial family and entourage to stay in southern area of Mayorial town, Northern area - secret mine ( Pang Ji ensure that Emperor must not know of this .)

Miners suffered hardships under close watch of Pang Ji's loyal men.
They digged and digged, transport mine to another point in chains and whipped by Pang Ji's men.

Pang Ji knew that Enunch Guo was corrupt and decide to befriend him..
He gave him gold taels and gifts , so that Emperor don't think of going hunting in the northern jungle.. (if emperor wanted to go jungle to hunt for tigers, deers, etc. he would surely know of mining operations ..)

Pang Ji want miners to be totally ignorant of Emperor's presence in his town.

When Enunch Guo told Pang Ji that Emperor wanted to meet all town's residents to see whether they live well. Pang Ji's then ordered his men to take all miner's family away so that Emperor don't know about existence of mines..

At night, masked men enter the houses and killed the families..
Old 02-03-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 16
DJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to all
Re: Legends of Pang Ji.

Hi bro, first to support your new story here
Old 02-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

sibei power
Old 02-03-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
woof8wang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
IRASshytomast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here too.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
pandandhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 02-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Pang Ji received report that his masked men had accomplished their missions.
He was pleased and arranged tour for Emperor , and his entourages to visit selected group of families.

After few hours, Emperor and his entourages headed back to the garden villa where feasts were held in his honour.

Enunch Guo personally carried foods (which contained drugs) to the Emperor and Empress , thus bypassing the food tasters.

Pang Ji personally see to the preparation of rooms.

Then feast began where Emperor and his entourages get to taste exotic food brought in thru Xi Xia and Liao trade .
Pang Ji used superior gold nugget in trade exchange . That's why Xixia and Liao wanted to raid Song China because they thought Song China got large reserve of such gold. and they wanted the gold for themselves , so that they exchange gold to further Northern nomads, like Siberia, Western region like India ,,

Empress was the one who felt sleepy , the plate and cup meant for her was drugged by substance which was harmful to the baby, as it induced Down Syndrome.

Emperor ate the drugged food too, but he look normal. At the certain time, Enunch Guo remind the Emperor that he need to read notes. Emperor decided to leave the banquet. Pang Ji look at Enunch Guo whose eyes signalled something.

Enunch Guo took Emperor to the room where former lit the candles which gave nice fragnance.

Pang Huiyan was to bring tea to the Emperor.

When she entered the room , Enunch Guo told Imperial Guards to go and rest.

Emperor who ate the drugged food earlier, and the reaction from candle fragnance , cause him to have lustful desire.

When Pang Huiyan went on her knee to greet Emperor, her body fragance cause him to went berserk.

He rushed after Huiyan and hugged her , stripped her..
She did not resist,

She caressed Zhenzong's penis to excite him, she disrobe Emperor and lick his nipple and slowly made him sit and remove his pants.
She slowly went on her knee and suck and lick his penis.

Then she went cowgal .

and then frenched him.
She said she was tired..
but he made her lied on bed ,and fuck her hard she moaned with excitement and scratch his chest.

Next day, he woke up and found naked Huiyan beside him.
He was shocked..
When Huiyan opened her eyes, she quickly covered herself and shed tears, (which was a tear of joy actually), she said" Your Majesty, you...you...''
she rushed out of the room with blanket covering her body.

Emperor then called for meeting with Pang Ji family and Empress , Eight Prince.

Emperor apologies to Pang family for what he done. He wanted to make up by taking her to be his Concubine. and promoted Pang Ji to be Imperial Father in Law and gave him noble titles and his family would be elevated to nobility.

Empress was friendly to Huiyan , promised to take care of her.

But Eight Prince sensed something fishy.

Emperor asked them to come to Kaifeng ...
Old 02-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Wa steady writing la bro, setting up tent here
Old 03-03-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for this new story TS.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Pang Ji and his family was accosted into the palace by a few enunchs.

Pang Ji was immerised with pride as he explored the interior of the palace.
He hope that Huiyan gave birth to the boy so that he would be like Lu Bu Wei of Warring States. (Lu Bu Wei , lowly merchant who become the most powerful man in Qin State after the installation of child king who was actually his son.)
But he had deal with hindrance- Empress Li (who was pregnant and her child would be crown prince if a boy. However, the child would be born with mental disability , cannot be real emperor and he need regency. ) and Eight Prince (he was very close with his brother ,the Emperor himself.) (if the crown prince was mentally deficient, then he would be regent.)

Pang Ji don't want Eight Prince to be regent, he wanted to be regent for a few years till his grandson reached maturity ..

Next day, Chief Enunch Chen Lin arrived with his own team, carrying gifts to the place where Pang Ji and his family resided.

Pang Ji arrived at the point with his family.
Chen Lin made annoucement and Pang family knee before him ..

Pang Huiyan be Imperial Concubine (3rd order) and be styled Her Ladyship.
and given a clothing bearing white phoenix. she is to known as Pang Niang niang.

Pang Ji be Grand Tutor and Marquis (2nd class) and be styled Grand Tutor Pang. (Pang Tai Shi) , his headgear would be sliver Kirin. and his official robe would be red coloured with 4 clawed dragons.
(only offspring of House of Zhao can have best of the best, 1st class, gold dragon with 6 or more claws, be a duke (1st class) , Imperial Prince of highest ranks..)

His Eldest son, Pang Yu would be Count (1st class) with green robe, with orange snake design.
His 2nd daughter Pang Fei Yan would be baroness (1st class) with yellowish orange robe with Eagle design.
His wife would be Lady consort , wearing pink robe .

Chen Lin went to Pang Huiyan, holding her hand ,and asked her to stand up, and he and Pang Family went on their knees , greeting her as Her Ladyship.
Pang Ji feel pride as he looked at his daugther.

When Chen Lin left , Pang Ji encouraged Huiyan to think of how to rid of her rival -Empress Li.

Enunch Guo arrived and congrats Pang Ji and then kneel before Huiyan, saying Empress wanted to see her.

At the Inner Palace, Empress Li greet Huiyan , who then kneel before her ,address her as Your Majesty.

Empress Li treated her as little sister, showing her around.
But Huiyan , felt with hatred as she wanted to be sole Empress. therefore must get rid of her. she need to work with Enunch Guo and enticed him well before he become her servant.

Next day, at court session, all official , civil and military greeted Pang Ji and Pang Ji must be wooed them so that they would support him all the way. Thats how powerbase was build up.

Then Eight Prince arrived with his attendent general, Zhan Zhao..
All including Pang Ji knee and greet him as His Highness.

Eight Prince looked at Pang Ji with hostity, don't smile when Pang Ji tried to strike conversation with him.
Then Pang Ji knew that Eight Prince was a threat to his future domination of Song Court.

When enunch announced the arrival of Emperor, all stood in place, Pang Ji was first, Premier was 2nd , .....

Eight Prince stood at the elevated platorm.

When Emperor sat on throne, all official went down on kneel except Eight Prince who no need to kneel , just stand and bowed.

All shouted " Long Live Your Majesty!''

Emperor then said rise.

All rise.

Pang Ji listened to what Emperor say and observed Eight Prince, he was envious and wanted to take his place and stand at elevated platrom and give instruction in front of child emperor. (just like Zhuge Liang , and Sima Zhao and Sima Shi who once stood at the platrom and gave order to officials in front of dull emperor (Liu Shan ) and puppet emperor (Cao Fang and others )

When Emperor finished the session, all went on knees (Eigth Prince just stood and bowed.)

At Eight Prince palace, Zhan Zhao asked his master why he treated Imperial Father in Law with indifference, Eight Prince explained that Pang Ji was sly and scheming and he sensed something amiss about Pang Ji promotion to nobility.
Eight Prince then wrote letter of instruction, stamped with Seal of Highest Imperial Prince , to be pigeoned to Chief General in charge of Northern border , Di Qing (who was his nephew.) requesting secret investigation on Pang Ji and his family.

(sorry all readers, my writing was weird and not accurate with China actual history. As you know about alternate drama about Justice Bao, the young Justice Bao worked in brothel as a cook , selling bao.. LOL!)
Old 03-03-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
sydney2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersydney2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Legends of Pang Ji.

support, camping here.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Bro Tiahborlang is probably one of the most talented writer! Please continue
Old 03-03-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for more!!
Old 03-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

1 days later, Di Qing was having drink with his senior generals while soldier came in , shout ''Report" and knee down.
Di Qing and his senior lieutanants looking at soldier. His expression look sombre as he expect border to be harrassed by northern barbarians.

He shouted" whats up?!!"

Soldier then hold pigeon up ... Qi Ding recognise the pigeon , it had ring around its neck. this ring belong to 8th Prince.
Di Qing then walked to the soldier and respectfully took the pigeon and untied the paper from its legs and read.

Then he dismissed the soldier and then announced to his senior men that it was message from Ba Wang Ye (8th Prince).
He read the instruction to his men.
Di Qing then walked up and down, thinking ..
Then he summoned door guard in, asking the guard to call in Bai Yu Tang.

At the border near Xixia, Bai Yu Tang was practising his kung fu with his men.. he saw the horse running towards his camp..
He stop what he was doing and the horse stop in front of him, the soldier got down and kneel before him, saying he was to report to Commander in Chief.
He then hop on his horse and rode back to the camp, together with soldiers.

There, he saw Di Qing sitting , he kneel before Di Qing , saying " what is your task for me, Your Excellency?"
Di Qing : here is a task for you- from His Highness"

When Yutang heard the word ' his highness' , he took serious view..
Di Qing : you are to investigate the town , Ho Ping and investigate Pang family.
Yutang , look up, saying " Governor Pang and his family?"
Di Qing nodding his head, " now he is Grand Tutor Pang and his daughter is now Imperial Concubine. His Highness want us to investigate them.''
Yutang: yes, Your Excellency.

He then get up and walked out of the camp.

Pang Feiyan, look bored and decided to walk out of Pang Manor and walked around to see the Kaifeng city. (she was a wilful girl.)

She then visit the stall to see products, then walked to see street performance. and walk to see long queue , she saw old men, sick men and women, queueing to see medicine man , named Gongsun Ke. She found him handsome and charming and decide to watch him prescripting medicine..

Then junior constables came and shouting to people to get lost.
They kicked old people, asking for money.
They then smashed Gong sun Ke stall, threatening to punch him, but they were stopped by Feiyan. The constables seeing young gal, walking towards her, lustful expressions. one trying to touch her face but she kicked him.
All of them rushed towards her, she immediately took out Imperial token, bearing Pang ..

All were shocked and kneeled down .
Gongsun Ke was surprised and knee before Fei yan.

Constables followed Fei yan to the yamen and magistrate bowed down and seek her forgiveness.

Gongsun Ke and Feiyan became friends..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1