The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: Old style HCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Haha my favourite old-school hc was nimble fingers HC at goldhill plaza. Still rmb the long flight of stairs to the 3rd floor where it was located. I liken it to the “stairway to heaven”. Had tons of lovely memories and mammories there hehe
One of spore old hc.
Started as Summer place hc
88 hc,
Gold hill hc
Then nimble finger before its closed for good.
Shifted to grandlink as relaxation hc.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Haha my favourite old-school hc was nimble fingers HC at goldhill plaza. Still rmb the long flight of stairs to the 3rd floor where it was located. I liken it to the “stairway to heaven”. Had tons of lovely memories and mammories there hehe
One of spore old hc.
Started as Summer place hc
88 hc,
Gold hill hc
Then nimble finger before its closed for good.
Shifted to grandlink as relaxation hc.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdt View Post
Anybody remember new park health centre
Eve was my favourite
Those were the days
That area three hc nearby,
New park at hotel.president hotel.
Eastern hc at eastern hotel, kitchener rd, hot pool ,projector tv.
Fortuna hc at fortuna hotel. Serangoon rd, steam suana projector tv
Old 06-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite at HDS was a Malaysian or PR lao chio named Angie, she likes to gamble from football betting to whatever is availabe. She's got a pair of very soft C + boobs, not saggy at all. Her body was quite hot and she's got very fair & smooth complexion, really missed her.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

My first HC on my own was at Chinatown. In the now defunct, Pearl Centre. On the 4 storey, I think. Had my first 69 there too. The masseuse was around 40s, I think. She kept asking me to lick her harder. I was only like 25 then... Still a lost child in the world of HC, KTV, MP and FL.

The other one I went for a long time was Goldfinger at Jalan Besar. Love the big rooms and mattress on the floor instead of the massage bed. Had my first free FJ there with a malaysian masseuse whom I frequent. Up to when I was in my late 20s. Too bad I was not clever enough to ask for her number. Else, I probably be fucking her as long as she wants it.

Later, it was the one at West Coast Recreation Centre who I only went a few times cause the environment sucks. And I also tried the one in Chinatown Point but only twice, cause they suddenly declare closing for renovation and changing of management. Already flooded with PRC by then.

The last one I went is New V Spa... All PRC. Only the counter service staff are Malaysians. Haizzz...
Old 06-03-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I have exactly the same sentiments.

Actually in the past when most HCs are big scale ones, they are quite hidden from the public. Most general public don't really know what was going on inside. Now many of the MPs have neon lights spreading across the whole island and people start to see and associate them with vice. Making the issue more visible and the authorities have no choice but to take action.
this is a big question in my heart for a long time

i can never understand why govt clamps down all the large, established HCs but allow hundreds of these "spa" shops right in the heart of HDB vincity

if they want to talk about control, it's much easier to regulate the HCs. there are only a handful of them, and most of them are located in town area - Bugis, Marina south etc

from customer perspective, HC offers a much better experience - has large of gals which offers a wider choice, easier to keep track and rtf too

it's a bloody mess now if you ask me. take a look at some parts of Balestier and Macpherson now... the whole street is littered with like 20~30 shops all with bright neon light SPA. everywhere u can see ATB masssuer in HDB heartlands area. if u want to talk about vice control, i think the situation is more chaotic and worse than before

ATB offering "dirty massage" right in HDB heartland is somethk virtually unheard of during the days of HC.
the operations of HC never disrupted the lives of residents too cos they are always situated in town or some old, obscure shopping centres
Old 06-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

the experience of going HC is like stepping into a private retreat, where u can seek temporary escape from the reality of daily lives

now all these spa shops are so small and feel so exposed... some of them are situated like next to a coffeshop. it's like you are having a fark session and there's a family having dinner right next door to u

the feeling is weird AF

i have stopped going to any of these spa shops for the longest time
Old 06-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

For me, vice activities is all about control and not eradication.

But the authorities seem to have taken the latter approach and the problem actually got worse.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

This thread make me miss the good old days. Too bad they are gone and can never return. Only left JB to enjoy the kind of things SG used to have
Old 07-03-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Where in JB bro? Can give some recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
This thread make me miss the good old days. Too bad they are gone and can never return. Only left JB to enjoy the kind of things SG used to have
Old 07-03-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

most of the HCs were located at CBD and commercial area except for a few in the east side.

the authority allowed all the SPA to operate in the HBD neighbourhood area.
stupid
Old 07-03-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

I used to frequent Bugis & Youth many years back . Those were the days when there are many M'sian girls around and with good service attitude .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 07-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Where in JB bro? Can give some recommendations?
We should organise an outing to cheong Jb hc together.

Anyone interested? need a JB spa veteran to lead the way.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.

Last edited by lssah; 07-03-2018 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Wring speling
Old 07-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
sharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
this is a big question in my heart for a long time

i can never understand why govt clamps down all the large, established HCs but allow hundreds of these "spa" shops right in the heart of HDB vincity

if they want to talk about control, it's much easier to regulate the HCs. there are only a handful of them, and most of them are located in town area - Bugis, Marina south etc

from customer perspective, HC offers a much better experience - has large of gals which offers a wider choice, easier to keep track and rtf too

it's a bloody mess now if you ask me. take a look at some parts of Balestier and Macpherson now... the whole street is littered with like 20~30 shops all with bright neon light SPA. everywhere u can see ATB masssuer in HDB heartlands area. if u want to talk about vice control, i think the situation is more chaotic and worse than before

ATB offering "dirty massage" right in HDB heartland is somethk virtually unheard of during the days of HC.
the operations of HC never disrupted the lives of residents too cos they are always situated in town or some old, obscure shopping centres

First we have the software created by someone, then someone created virus, and the same guy sell anti virus software- all under one roof
Old 07-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
I used to frequent Bugis & Youth many years back . Those were the days when there are many M'sian girls around and with good service attitude .
Bugis - Vivian!!!
Youthful - Pearl and Belle!!!!

Those were the days.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1