The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: buying out a prostitute

fools keep their fools gold. wise men spend it on prostitutes. if theres anything in life i've never regretted spending on, it is on prostitutes. buying out, of course, sounds like a bad deal, but bad deals can turn out to good ones in the long run. you don't know, i don't know. interesting that some can call me puddle, it is to really pour water on me? haha.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
devilborne87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The problem is whether can you live with the stigma of her being a pros....
If u are able tahan ppl coming to u telling u ur wife skill damn good....then carry on.....true love lor....
Old 05-04-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
timexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Exclamation Re: buying out a prostitute

A lot of men know that contributing to a pros have no beneficial yet all the men are going to do so. For the temporary feeling, short term gain they might received. These kind of feeling are similar to a small child receiving a sweet from elders.

There can be million of people asking not have feeling with pros, yet all the men are made of blood and flesh hence would repeatedly fall prey for being cheated by pros. Bear in mind.

1 day a whore, it is a Life marked.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Trying to convert Pretty Woman from reel to real life
Old 07-04-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vessary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A friend of mine was in the gambling business.. Every night have to drink/ entertain. Then he got married with a siambu from TD. Bought a HDB and applied PR.

One day he came home from work early, found out that his wife have been working OT as a pro in their house..
Old 07-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JonSt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilborne87 View Post
The problem is whether can you live with the stigma of her being a pros....
If u are able tahan ppl coming to u telling u ur wife skill damn good....then carry on.....true love lor....
Agree with bro, but im sure bros here with right state of mind confirm woudnt want. So for the sake of your happiness (and sanity) better not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1