The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Robloxguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Fantasy Story] My Sexcape Back In Ancient China

Please continue , thanks
Old 14-03-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWildDick View Post
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for abandoning the thread. But being the noob i am as a writer, i made the mistake of poor planning, only to realise my story may have a shitty ending.. i'm really sorry
Hope there will be a new story soon.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for your support. It's nice to know that readers still want my story after 2+ years, even if it's just a handful. For my readers who still wants to read, I will continue this story regardless of the number.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recap
I was jealous, definitely jealous; Wen had all these riches because of me. Had I not presented her to Qian Long, she would still be a palace maid instead of the Noble Lady she is today. I groomed her to have an ally in this Forbidden City where enemies are everywhere and not snatch my things from me.

Tonnes of things go through my mind and I started to wonder if the need has come to get rid of her. What’s good having her around if she turns against me?

I began to devise a plan to get rid of her and her daughter.

Chapter 27
I knew I needed to get rid of Wen, but having devised plans after plans, I couldn't convince myself to do it. Too much is at stake if I was found out.

I told Juan, my new maid after Wen, to blow out the lights to sleep.

The next morning, I was informed that the emperor had wanted me to sleep with him before he was even asked.

I took care to prepare myself for the night. I wanted to make sure to give his majesty another night to remember. I sent Xiaolinzi to inform Li gonggong that I wanted ice, warm water and some oil at night.

I arrived at yangxindian that night smelling fresh and looking my best.

I joined Qian Long for dinner and prepared my ice, water and oil.

He understood the ice and water part, but baffled at the oil.

I stripped Qian Long and performed a striptease as I wanted to turn him on as much as possible.

Taking some hot water into my mouth without swallowing, i engulfed his entire member and the warm sensation envelope his entire dick.

Then I took some ice and went in for a deep throat, this time overwhelming him with a totally different sensation.

For the next 10 minutes, I alternate between the fire and ice treatments to send Qian Long to the seven levels of heaven.

Then he tapped me to motion me to stop blowing. Spreading my legs into a missionary position, he inserted his dick into me.

"Urgh!" I couldn't help letting out a moan as I was horny already.

Qian Long is different today. He isn't the fast and furious duracell bunny he usually is. Today, he made love to me, not just mindless thrusting sex, just like how he was on our first night.

He kneaded my left boob with his right hand and his left wandered off to cup my right butt.

His love making sent me to heaven, i instinctively lift my pelvis in tandem with his thrust. Each time he thrust, I would lift myself to meet him, as waves after waves of orgasm hit me.

The sound of lovemaking filled the room, both the moans and the slapping sound when our bodies meet. I felt his thrusting gaining speed and momentum, his body tightened and expect his eminent orgasm.

As Qian Long thrust in for the last time, i lifted my pelvis to meet him as we both came together in each other embrace. His "imperial soldiers", about 250 million of them, swarmed into my body towards their objective, breaching my nature defence meant to weed out the weaker ones. The stronger sperms lay seige on my egg, looking for one champion sperm to fertilise it.

"Wei Jia," his majesty called out as I laid in his embrace after the intense lovemaking, "I know how you feel, but you don't have to feel jealous of Wen. Whatever she has, I gave you better because I love you and dote on you more" he said

"Jealousy is not new in this palace and I see it more often than I would have liked. So many concubines before you have been thrown into the cold palace, heads have rolled all because of jealousy," he said.

"Your majesty…"

"I love you more than Wen, more than the Empress and more than anyone in this palace, naturally I know what you are thinking of. You need to understand that I would if I could, but I can't always have things my way even though I own the world, and I can't spend every night with you for your own good".

My face felt warm as the floodgates open to streams of tears rushing out of my eyes.

"Can.. can I believe you, your majesty?"

"Of course you can, I am the emperor, my love. Did you think I visit Yikungong because Yongqi is there? I go because you are there!"

"Even if I can never bear you any descendants?"

"Yes, even if you can never bear me any descendants. Wen is someone whom you can trust and my love, this is rare in this forbidden city. I will hate the day I have to punish you for trying to sabotage or harm Wen. So, please don't let that day come."

I broke from his embrace, stood up and knelt in front of Qian Long.

"I'm sorry, your majesty. Please forgive me," I pleaded.

"You have done nothing wrong, what is there to forgive? Come," he said as he opened his arms.

Sighing relieve, I snuggled back into his embrace, still naked.

"Wei Jia, let's not talk about such trivial matters. Let's talk about serious matters of importance."

"Your majesty, I cannot and dare not discuss matters relating to the country."

"Not that, I have all morning to discuss this with the court officials tomorrow."

"What then is important, your majesty?"

"What is important now is... what is this bowl of oil doing here?"

Last edited by LeWildDick; 14-03-2018 at 09:10 PM.
Old 15-03-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Recap
"What then is important, your majesty?"

"What is important now is... what is this bowl of oil doing here?"

Chapter 28
"This.. your majesty, is my way of reciprocating your love". Saying that, i swooped down and took his entire length into my mouth.

After I managed to coax a soft, manly groan from him, i disengaged his dick and brought the bowl to the bed. I lubricated his mushroom head and my rear, before going into a doggie position. I then got him to kneel behind me and position his dick on my rear entrance, and crutch the covers tightly.

He looked at me with concern and asked, "are you sure"?

I looked at him with my best attempt at a CFM face and crutch the sheets tightly and braced for the pain.

"AH!!" I cried out, not in pleasure but in pain as I relived the excruciating pain of being penetrated for the first time again. My hands gave way and my upper body collapsed on the bed as I grimaced in pain.

Qian Long stopped penetrating and let my ass get accustomed to the new intruder.

"Please continue, your majesty," I whimpered, not because it felt good but because I didn't want this erection to die down.

"You sure?"

I nodded and gritted my teeth to brace for the pain again.

"AH!!" I screamed as he thrusted the entire length into me.

He began to thrust in and out of me. Slowly but surely, the pain began to subside and a newfound sensation took over, it felt surprisingly good; something I have never felt before. As pleasure took over the pain, I started to move myself to meet his thrusts. Sensing my eagerness to engage him in anal sex, Qian Long picked up his pace.

He went into a doggie position and tried to use one of his hands to grab my boobs but could not maintain the thrusting momentum in that position. Having gone all out to please, I'm not about to leave my lover disappointed. I made him lay against the wall while I faced him in a cow girl position and felt his entire length enter my rear. I faced Qian Long exposing my nubile c-cup breasts bare for his access.

As he groped me with both hands, I grinded my hips with him inside me, willing him to cum. When I felt that he is about to cum, I removed him from my rear and insert him him into my pussy and felt him release jets after jets of sperms deep into me.

After he came, I let his dick stay inside me while I lay on him, my bare breasts against his bare chest. I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him, while my face leaned in for a kiss. We engaged in a passionate french kiss.

As I felt him soften, I stood up and clean his dick with my mouth.

After the deed, we changed into our pj and I laid in his embrace.

"Thank you, my love," he said as he kissed my forehead.
Old 15-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

I've actually written a much longer article on our this anal sex experience, but I accidentally overwritten it and had to settle for a shorter chapter.

Moving forward, I may concentrate more on the plot and describe the sex part less, lest it becomes repetitive.
Old 17-03-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Recap
After the deed, we changed into our pj and I laid in his embrace.

"Thank you, my love," he said as he kissed my forehead.

Chapter 29
The next morning, Qian Long went to his morning session with his officials. When I got back, breakfast has already been served and Yongqi, Wen and her daughter are waiting for me.

That night and the rest of the nights for an entire week, Qian Long and I had sex in various position with him penetrating all my 3 orifices.

Qian Long is going on an excursion! During this period, the concubines are all trying to get into Qian Long's good books so that he might bring them along, but in actual fact most can't even smell him, not to mention see him. I was chatting with him one day when he got snacks and gifts from 10 different concubines. Other than the few higher ranking ones, he couldn't even remember the rest of their names. He kept a plate for us to share and gave the rest of the snacks to the servants, much to their delight.

As the excursion neared, Qian Long has decided who to follow him on the trip n issued an order to Li gong gong. On the imperial edict, there were 2 names - Empress Fucha (皇后富察氏) and Imperial Concubine Ling (令嫔).

The palace has been busy preparing for the excursion. The night before we set off for the excursion, Qian Long slept with Empress. In Yi Kun Gong, I despatched all the other servants, leaving 2 trusted maids outside. Then I called Wen and Xiaolinzi into the room. As soon as the doors close the lovers kissed in each other's embrace and quickly getting rid of their clothes.

Wen took Xiaolinzi's cock into her mouth while Xiaolinzi groped my boobs. After they moved into a 69 position, I fingered my own clit. They disengaged from their 69 position and started to have sex. Xiaolinzi was doing Wen in a doggie position and Wen was licking my pussy. I reached my big O as I couldn't take the pleasure any longer. Soon after, Wen came and Xiaolinzi stuffed his dick into her mouth and exploded.

The next morning, all the concubines led by the Empress Dowager came out to see us off. Their majesties in their suave and solemn yellow and gold ceremonial garb, whereas the rest of us concubines in our usual dresses. Along the way to the the Shenwu Gate, officials and palace guards lined the way, knelt and greeted, "your loyal subjects see your majesties and imperial concubine Ling off" (臣等恭送皇上,恭送皇后娘娘,恭送令嫔娘娘).

None of them would know that not long after, they will be saying the the same greetings in a different tone, and for their majesties a different attire.

(For those who might know this part of Qing history, during Qian Long's reign, something did happen.)
Old 17-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
SovietFBI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, more please!
Old 18-03-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 19-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Recap
The next morning, all the concubines led by the Empress Dowager came out to see us off. Their majesties in their suave and solemn yellow and gold ceremonial garb, whereas the rest of us concubines in our usual dresses. Along the way to the the Shenwu Gate, officials and palace guards lined the way, knelt and greeted, "your loyal subjects see your majesties and imperial concubine Ling off" (臣等恭送皇上,恭送皇后娘娘,恭送令嫔娘娘).

None of them would know that not long after, they will be saying the the same greetings in a more solemn manner.

Chapter 29
The party head towards the palace in Liaoning. While being carried on the sedan, I was completely mesmerised by the scenery outside. After being in the forbidden palace, the scenery outside is a good change. Pretty trees with orangey red leaves during the fall line the roads, you can see mountains from afar and hear the serene sound of river flowing.

While food is never as good as they were in the palace, it's still fit for the royalties and are food that commoners can only dream of.

When the sun sets, I accompanied their majesties to enjoy the view. Being talented poets, their majesties wrote poems to remember the beautiful sunset.

Being Manchurian, Qian Long is naturally possess good riding skills. He would find time to ride and then pillion me or Empress Fucha. He would spur the steed full speed ahead, making difficult turns and stops. He always said that a man who cannot ride should never be called a Manchurian, because we conquered this country riding on horseback from Manchuria.

Their majesties gave me, a Han woman, history lessons on Manchurian, the custom and banners and clans. From their teaching, I learnt that after the Jin dynasty was defeated by the Mongolians, the ethnic Jurchens (女真族) moved to Manchuria. Later during the Ming Dynasty, Nurhaci (努尔哈赤) began to consolidate forces and formed the Later Jin Dynasty (后金朝) which is later changed to Qing. After peasant rebels defeated the Ming, Qing launched an attack riding on horsebacks. However, their attack is hampered by the Great Wall. They decided to bribe a Ming official Wu Sangui to open the gates. They then steamrolled defence forces and launched an all out attack on Beijing. The rest they say, is history.

I also learnt that the Fucha clan is one of the most prestigious clan. They formed the elite soldiers which only the Emperor may command, and they are the ones protecting us on this trip, led by the younger brother of the Empress, General Fucha Fuheng (富察 傅恒). The other force on this trip is led by a legendary 68-year-old ethnic Han general, Yue Zhongqi (岳钟琪).

When Yue reached Liaoning, he was met by Zhang Qing (张庆), the governor of Liaoning.

"Greetings, General Yue. You must be tired after a long journey for the capital," Zhang Qing said.

"Thank you, I am fine," Yue replied.

"May I invite you to my residence for tea, sir?" Zhang invited.

"Ok, thank you."

After a 1-hour journey, they reached Zhang's residence

"Here have some wine," Zhang said as he poured a glass of wine for Yue.

"May I ask a question, General Yue"?

"Yes"

"As the 21st generation descendant of Yue Fei (岳飞) and a Han, why are you serving the Manchu dogs whose ancestors killed your ancestor"?

"Are you not also a Han serving the Manchu dogs?" Yue asked.

"Me? I'm different, I am a member of the white lotus sect. We will overthrow the manchu dogs and resurrect the Ming Dynasty!"

"Hahahahahaha," Yue laughed, "Isn't it easier to kill the Emperor and overthrow the Manchu dogs as a General in command of huge troops, rather than a lowly 6th grade governor of Liaoning?" Yue asked.

"Another wine, General?"

"No thanks, I have been very sick these days so I shall pass," Yue declined.

"Why do you still come to Liaoning, the long journey might have made it worse"

"Because I need to meet you and the guys from White Lotus Sect to discuss our move in Liaoning to get rid of the Manchu dogs," General Yue Zhongqi said.

Last edited by LeWildDick; 19-03-2018 at 06:23 AM.
Old 19-03-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 20-03-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story & updates ts, like it alot.
Old 21-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Recap
"Because I need to meet you and the guys from White Lotus Sect to discuss our move in Liaoning to get rid of the Manchu dogs," General Yue Zhongqi said.

Chapter 30
Yue Zhongqi knew he has the attention of Zhang Qing now.

"Are you able to help us?" Zhang Qing asked.

"Of course, I can help. Don't forget that I command all of the troops from the 8 Han bannermen (汉军旗)," Yue Zhongqi said with confidence.

Convinced that he had found a powerful ally and that the White Lotus Sect (WLS/白莲教) can finally dethrone the Qing, after the Geat Ming Gang (大明会) and Brothers Gang (兄弟会) have failed to, Zhang brought Yue to the headquarters of WLS to meet the elders.

"Good evening, everyone. We have tried and failed to chase the Manchu dogs out of China since Huang Taiji (皇太极) reigned. But today, we have a strong ally; perhaps the most powerful we can ever ask for. May I introduce to you, the 21st generation descendant of the hero General Yue Fei and a general commanding all the Han soldiers today, he is General Yue Zhongqi!" Zhang introduced enthusiastically.

Yue stepped into the metaphorical limelight and everyone stood up to greet him. "General Yue," everyone in the room acknowledged his presence in unison.

"Brothers," he said, "the manchu dog Emperor will be reaching Liaoning tomorrow. We have 1 chance, it is now or never," he said.

They started planning on the route Qian Long will take to reach Liaoning. "There is this valley that they will have to pass through. You guys will ambush from the front, while my troops will ambush the Fuheng's troops," Yue said.

Yue sent a massenger to Qian Long to inform him that the valley is narrow. The sedans for their majesties to pass the valley with Fuheng's troops behind. The Han troops will be around to ensure their safety. "This will make the Emperor believe that they are safe," Yue assured the puzzled face around the room.

They continued to plan step by step and everyone is convinced that they had a foolproof plan coming together. A few of them prayed to the Jade Emperor and thanked him for sending Yue Zhongqi. They later prayed to Yue Fei, the ancestor of Yue Zhongqi, who himself fought the Jurchens (the ancestors of the Manchurians) and died.

The next day, they set off to the valley to carry out their plan. The mood was coy as there's no way their plan can fail and there's no way Qian Long will pass the valley alive.

Once Qian Long is dead, they attack straight into the Forbidden City.

The sound of Qian Long's envoy echoed through the valley. Men of WLS took position and Yue's troops took their position.

The men tighted their grip on their weapons, swords unsheathed.

"Change!" the battle cry was deafening and the rebels jumped in front of the sedans. The sedan men put the sedans down and put up a great fight but were no match for the rebels who outnumbered them massively.

Zhang took 3 arrows and shot it through Qian Long's sedan and another 3 through Empress Fucha's sedan.

To be sure, he took a spear and charged towards Qian Long's sedan and drove it through.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Adella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super !!! Good story!! Camping..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1