The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: [Fantasy Story] My Sexcape Back In Ancient China

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Just uped u bro! Awesome story! Update more!
Thanks bro! I appreciate it. I'm working on another chapter already.

I hope you enjoy my story. Do up my points if you like my story. Enjoy.
Old 16-12-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recap

I was shocked but all the concubines lower ranked than me, guards, maids and eunuchs congratulated me with, “Congratulations Imperial Concubine Ling” or in Chinese would be “恭喜令嫔娘娘”.

QL: You will need to be busy preparing for the promotion ceremony from tomorrow. I will come back and see you tonight.

He turned to the other physician, Imperial Physician Dong and said, “Imperial Physician Bai might have fed her with dubious herbs resulting in the delay of her period. Check properly and nurse her to health again. From now on, she will be your responsibility and priority.”

Chapter 21

That day, the kitchen cooked up a feast; food and wine aplenty. Finally, my name has been cleared and I was indeed sabotaged and I have been promoted barely a year since becoming a concubine. My parents will be proud of me.

I wasn’t contented, I know I can achieve more and I wanted more. I have a plan and I’m going to try and set it to work. I had a discussion with Wen and Xiaolinzi and we decided it’s probably the best for us.

That night, I got Wen and Xiaolinzi to come prepare themselves for Qian Long’s arrival. When his arrival was announced, I was excited. It’s been awhile since I felt him inside me and to be honest, I miss the great sessions we’ve had. I love him and I know he too loves me. That’s why he treated me well and gave me privileges that were not available to others. He made me a noble lady despite my lowly family background and within a year he promoted me again with a title.

I told the eunuchs to stand guard outside, while I cuddled up beside Qian Long.

Me: Your Majesty, I’ve prepared a surprise for you. I hope you will like it.

QL: What is it, my beloved concubine?

Me: Come out

Wen came walking towards her bed. I told Qian Long that I’ve seen Wen and I think he would like her. Qian Long smiled.

We both stood up and stripped each other off our clothes, putting up a bit of a show for Qian Long to enjoy. Off came 4 or 5 layers of cloth and I saw Qian Long lusting over Wen already. I gave her a kiss and told Wen to go to Qian Long as I have taught her earlier.

Earlier in the day…

Me: Wen, I think you don’t deserve to be a maid. You are better than that.

Wen: Niang Niang, I….

Me: I know His Majesty will like you.

Wen: It’s not that…

Me: Is it Xiaolinzi?

Wen: (nodded)

Xiaolinzi: Wen, it’s comforting enough to know that you love me. That’s enough for me. Getting His Majesty to marry you to a eunuch will be very difficult. I have faith in Niang Niang that this is the best for you.

Wen: Xiaolinzi…

Xiaolinzi kissed her forehead and I left them alone in a long embrace and kissing. After that I taught Wen how to please the Emperor.

Back to the present…
Wen went to Qian Long and started taking off his clothes while I went to Qian Long and engaged him in a tongue fight. Soon, Qian Long is naked like us. Wen saw his 7 inch hard on and was a bit hesitant. She’s never seen a dick so big in the 16 years of her life. Sure she saw Xiaolinzi’s but his wasn’t this big. By now, Xiaolinzi would have been gone. I gave him special permission to not be around so that he didn’t have to hear his lover losing her virginity. It’s cruel to them but I really don’t see Qian Long allowing Wen to marry him, and if both Wen and I are Qian Long’s favourite, we have a better chance of protecting him from the dick inspection that was due later this year.

I gave Qian Long a long sensual blowjob while Wen took over kissing him. I could tell Qian Long wanted to deflower this 16 year old SYT in front of him right now but I needed my share of action too. So I took his tool into my mouth and started lowering my face to meet his bush and withdrawing back, bobbing my head up and down.

Meanwhile, Qian Long is busy frenching Wen and playing with her boobs at the same time. Wen started giving out soft moans while Qian Long tuned her nipple. But a louder moan escaped her lips when Qian Long broke the kiss and sucked her nipples. I felt naughty and decided to stretch my hand under her and started rubbing her clit. Due to the position we were in, her juices flowed to my palms and quite a puddle has been formed. My own juices were flowing to the sheets by now.

I broke the blowjob and brought my cupped plam to Qian Long for him to drink Wen’s sweet nectar while Wen looked down in embarrassment. We switch position and Qian Long and I changed into a 69 position engaging in oral sex. Such is the love that Qian Long has for me. With a SYT virgin waiting for him, he still made sure I cummed first since his dick will pretty much be out of service after deflowering Wen. (well, tell me what you would feel like doing to a dick stained with virginal blood if you were me?)

Qian Long was below lapping up the dripping juice from me while I was sucking his cock on top. The sound of us licking and sucking each other. Wen started playing with herself by rubbing her pussy and squeezing her own breasts. However, after a while I felt something wet and soft on my butthole; Wen is now behind me, rimming me. Qian Long stretched his hand upwards towards Wen and played with her breasts.

I started moaning louder with this additional stimulation and had multiple orgasms. Qian Long too couldn’t hold on for long and shot warm cum into my mouth. I went to kiss Wen to share his cum with her and we both swallowed whatever we got.

I stood up to wear my clothes.

QL: Where are you going, my beloved?

Me: Outside, your majesty. Tonight is a special night for Wen and I want her to enjoy it fully. My presence would have been awkward for her.

QL: Alright. Come back and sleep with us later, and thanks for this special arrangement. I love it.

Wen: Thanks, Niang Niang.

I just nodded at them and left the room to walk around in my garden.

Old 16-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue, TS. Love reading ancient china stories...
Old 17-12-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Pls continue, TS. Love reading ancient china stories...
Thanks! I love ancient chinese stories too. I studied Qing Dynasty history, which is why i chose this era

Old 17-12-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

Recap
QL: Where are you going, my beloved?

Me: Outside, your majesty. Tonight is a special night for Wen and I want her to enjoy it fully.

QL: Alright. Come back and sleep with us later, and thanks for this special arrangement. I love it.

Wen: Thanks, Niang Niang.

I just nodded at them and left the room to walk around in my garden.

Chapter 22
Back in the room, Wen was lying on the bed with a cloth tugged under her butt, her legs opened to an M. She was trembling slightly, feeling nervous. Qian Long saw her trembling and hugged her in an attempt to reassure her. Qian Long positioned his cock in front of her vagina and squeezed her boobs.

He asked if she’s ready and she said she was. He thrusted forth and entered her. Her hymen tore with a pop sound and she squirm in pain and tears flowing down her face. Qian Long was experienced. He hugged her and told her everything will be ok.

He went slowly moving his dick in and out of her pussy while kissing Wen in an attempt to mitigate the pain she felt. Qian Long laid on top of Wen, kept his dick plunged deep into her while moving his hips sideways. His left hand went under her neck to hug her while his right hand went in between their bodies to play with her left boob. Their mouths met and tougues entangled in a fierce fight.

Wen started to moan softly and the moan was further muffled by their kiss. Qian Long broke the kiss and asked if Wen felt better. Wen bit her lips and nodded.

That was all the approval Qian Long needed. He withdrew his dick and started pumping a bit faster drawing moans of pleasure from his newly deflowered 16 year old. He’s now fucking the maid of his concubine. He continued pumping and by now, Wen was moaning so loud that I could hear her from outside, as waves of orgasm hit her one after another.

“ARH ARH ARH!”, “Your Majesty, faster”. Sound of their sex could be heard clearly from outside. The eunuchs are looking a bit uncomfortable now.

I went to check on Xiaolinzi and he is now lying in bed with tears in his eyes. I hugged him, resting his head against my chest as I patted him to comfort him. He hugged me and sobbed even louder. When he finally stopped, I touched his flaccid dick which grew hard in my pants. I brought his hand to my chest and allowed him to squeeze my boobs. My size is similar to Wen and I know he has images of Wen’s naked body in his mind. His dick is now rock hard and he is squeezing my breasts hard too. I told him to masturbate himself while I stood outside to keep a lookout, but reminding him not to make too much noise. This is the part of the palace where moaning is not meant to come from.

Back in the bedroom, Qian Long and Wen are engaged in another fierce tongue fight. This time Qian Long is no longer cupping her boobs, his hands are behind her grabbing her butt. Wen’s legs are now up high and moving her hips to meet Qian Long’s thrusts. When we thought her moans couldn’t get any louder, it did. Qian Longs 7 inch dick is hitting her g spot easily sending her to the sexual haven of paradise.

I asked Xiaolinzi if he’s ready to cum and he nodded. I went to his bed and blow him while he squeezed his master’s (or mistress’s) boobs from outside my clothes.

Soon, Xiaolinzi cummed in my mouth and back in the room, both Qian Long and Wen moaned together loudly as they both reached the pinnacle of their sexual satisfaction. I told Xiaolinzi to have a good rest and left him.

When I went back into the room, they have both dressed up and were lying in bed. The moment Wen heard me entering the room, she got up and knelt in front of me saying, “Thanks, Niang Niang.”

I half squatted and greeted His Majesty informally before asking if the Emperor gave Wen a rank.

Me: Has Your Majesty given Wen a rank? You can’t take her and not give her a status.

QL: She’s a maid and should be made a Female Attendant (官女子). But she is your maid after all and I like her too. I’ll give her the rank of a 2nd Class Female Attendant (答应) then.

Wen: 2nd Class Female Attendant Wen thank Your Majesty.

Me: Wait.

I pouted and sat beside Qian Long and rubbed his dick.

Me: Your Majesty, how can Wen just be a mere 2nd Class Female Attendant? Why not make a Noble Lady (贵人) like I was?

QL: If I could, I would Concubine Ling. But she is not a Manchurian and is a maid. Furthermore, she doesn’t have good family background.

Me: But I am also not a Manchurian and didn’t have a good family background.

QL: But you are not a maid. Moreover I have already flouted the rules when I made you a Noble Lady despite having neither Manchurian blood nor family background, and promoting you within a year when you are not pregnant. If I break the ancestral rules again, the officials will question.

Me: But (Qian Long covered my mouth)

QL: Ancestral rules are rules made by our ancestors; they cannot be flouted. I expect the same of my descendants on my rules. Now, palace maid Wen listen to my decree. I should have only made you a Female Attendant (官女子) according to ancestral rules, but I will now accord you with the rank of First Class Female Attendant (常在/Chang Zai). I promise you that I will promote you to Noble Lady when you are pregnant.

Wen: Wen Chang Zai thank Your Majesty, thank Niang Niang. (Wen will be referred to and greeted as Wen Chang Zai instead of First Class Female Attendant Wen for simplicity.)

QL: You must be loyal to Concubine Ling for she gave you this chance.

Wen: I will

Me: Wen Chang Zai, let us be good sisters shall we? Sisters who will not be jealous of each other; enemies are everywhere in this imperial harem, we don’t need more.

Wen: (hugging me) Thank you Niang Niang, I meant jie jie.

Wen hasn’t been allocated her place but it’s a good closure to this and the three of us fell asleep on the same bed. Damn squeezy.

I woke up the next morning, earliest of the three. I exposed Qian Long’s flaccid dick and started licking it. He woke up but continued to lie there and let me blow him. I gave him a CFM slutty face as he cummed on my face.

Old 18-12-2015, 02:03 AM
Samster

Recap
Wen hasn’t been allocated her place but it’s a good closure to this and the three of us fell asleep on the same bed. Damn squeezy.

I woke up the next morning, earliest of the three. I exposed Qian Long’s flaccid dick and started licking it. He woke up but continued to lie there and let me blow him. I gave him a CFM slutty face as he cummed on my face.

Chapter 23
QL: Concubine Ling, I need to go to court to meet the officials. Can you ask the Empress where Wen Chang Zai should stay?

Me: Your Majesty.. Her Majesty is already so busy, why don’t we let Wen Chang Zai stay with me at the Palace of Supporting Earth (翊坤宫/Yi kun gong)?

QL: Ok, since you are the only one staying here, she will remain here.

Wen: It’s also near to Your Majesty’s palace, and you can visit both of us together. (Naughty smile)

Me: Your Majesty, shall I let Xiaolinzi be Wen’s Chief Eunuch? (Trying to let Xiaolinzi be nearer to Wen)

QL: No, that’s equivalent to a demotion. Get another of yours or ask Domestic Affairs for one.

Me: Yes, Your Majesty

Wen: Thanks, Your Majesty, thanks Niang Niang

With that, I gathered the servants and eunuch.

Me: Men!

Everybody: Yes, Niang Niang?

Me: Come pay your respects to Wen Chang Zai (thereby officially announcing her promotion)

Everybody: Wen Chang Zai! Congratulations, Wen Chang Zai.

I rewarded everybody and dismissed them, except for Xiaolinzi.

Me: Xiaolinzi, I asked His Majesty for permission to let you serve Wen Chang Zai but he won’t allow. Can you pick trustworthy ones as her Chief Eunuch, Chief Palace Maid and Chief Guard? Then ask Domestic Affairs for more.

Xiaolinzi: Thanks, Niang Niang. I really appreciate what you have done for us. I will follow your instructions.

From that day, Qian Long spent a few days a week at Yi kun gong visiting us. Sometimes threesome but most of time just one of us. Obviously telling the whole Forbidden City who his favourites are and if not for Empress Dowager’s nagging, I suspect he might spend more days with us.

Life had been peaceful as everyone knows we are the favourites now and no matter how angry they are, they can’t do much but wait till we lose favour.

I think we are younger and hence a little boy started coming to visit us rather often. This boy is the 4 year old Yongqi, the 5th son of Qian Long. Whenever he came by, I would ask the kitchen to prepare snacks for him. To be honest, he’s fun to have around and added a lot of laughter. The side to this is that he is also Qian Long’s favourite son so that meant we saw Qian Long more often, even in the afternoons, to the extend if anyone cant find Qian Long in his palace, Yi kun gong is the first place they come. (If you watched the drama My Fair Princess, that would be the Yongqi in the show)

It was one day when we were playing happily in the garden and Xiaolinzi came running in. He looked really scared and panicky. Something must have happened!

Xiaolinzi: Niang Niang, Wen Chang Zai, please save your servant. Please save your servant.

Me: What is it, Xiaolinzi. Calm down and say properly.

Xiaolinzi: Niang Niang.. they are here, they are here! Please save me, please save me, please. (he started kowtowing in desperation)

Me: Who is here?

Xiaolinzi: De Gong Gong, the head of Domestic Affairs…. They are here for the inspection.

Me: (Thinking) Fuck! I don’t know what to do!!

FYI
The concubines and Empress stay in smaller palaces in the Forbidden City. These palaces are:
Palace of Eternal Longevity (永寿宫 Yong shou gong),
Palace of Supporting Earth (翊坤宫 Yi kun gong)
Palace for Gathering Elegance (储秀宫 Chu xiu gong)
Hall of the Supreme Pole (太极殿 Tai ji dian)
Palace of Eternal Spring (长春宫 Chang chun gong)
Palace of Universal Happiness (咸福宫 Xian fu gong)
Palace of Great Benevolence (景仁宫 Jing ren gong)
Palace of Celestial Favour (承乾宫Cheng qian gong)
Palace of Eternal Harmony (永和宫 Yong he gong)
Palace of Great Brilliance (景阳宫 Jing yang gong)
Palace of Purity (钟粹宫Zhong cui gong)
Palace of Lasting Happiness (延喜宫 Yan xi gong)

The emperor stays at the Hall of Mental Cultivation (养心殿 Yang xin dian)

If you are still reading till this part, it may be useful to know that Wen and I are just 1 palace away from Qian Long - Yong shou gong is in between

Old 18-12-2015, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SmackedDown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue bro
Old 18-12-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RA version of hong kong ancient drama serial sia.. hahaha
Old 18-12-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
IceVodka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story .... pls continue
Old 18-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackedDown View Post
do continue bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceVodka View Post
Nice story .... pls continue
thanks bros, i will. hope you enjoyed reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocknloaded View Post
RA version of hong kong ancient drama serial sia.. hahaha
LOL yes, I've always wanted to write something like this but i guess not everyone has this kind of fantasy and thus not everyone enjoys this kind of story haha

Old 19-12-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Short update tonight.

Recap

Xiaolinzi: Niang Niang.. they are here, they are here! Please save me, please save me, please. (he started kowtowing in desperation)

Me: Who is here?

Xiaolinzi: De Gong Gong, the head of Domestic Affairs…. They are here for the inspection.

Me: (Thinking) Fuck! I don’t know what to do!!

Chapter 24

I seriously don’t know what to do! I admit that amidst my new found bliss with Qian Long, I have forgotten about the dick inspection. I looked out of the window and saw the eunuchs gathering in a line ready to remove their trousers. If there is an inch of growth, they will be sent to be castrated again, reliving the excruciating pain that ensured they will never have descendants. Fuck! How?

Fuck it! Have to somehow deal with it, see how it goes la.

Me: 5th Prince and Mei Mei, come with me first.

Yongqi: Yes, Ling Niang Niang

Wen: Yes, Jie Jie

(The conversation below, there’s a part in between that I can’t really translate into English. I provided the Chinese variation so people who can read may get the idea better. To non-chinese bros, sorry.)

Me: De Gong Gong, what brings you here? Why is everyone gathered here?

De: Greetings, Concubine Ling Niang Niang, Wen Chang Zai, 5th Prince. We are here to inspect their dicks and see if anyone needs castration.
(令嫔娘娘吉祥,五阿哥,文常在吉祥)

Me: I already feel very unlucky seeing so many people here.
(看到那么多人在这儿,我就很不吉祥)

De: We are just carrying out our duty here. Please let us continue.

Me: You don’t have to check the eunuchs in Yi Kun Gong, just leave it to us.

De: But

Me: 5th Prince and Lin Gong Gong (Xiaolinzi) will check them later. If anyone needs it, we’ll send to you. Ok?

De: But..

Yongi: Don’t be so naggy, you heard Ling Niang Niang.

Me: Here’s some money, why don’t you all take a rest and drink some tea instead. So tiring.

De: Alright, thanks Concubine Ling Niang Niang.

Phew! At last it’s over. I can’t remember how many times Xiaolinzi thanked me. I haven’t had his dick for quite awhile. With Wen gone to become a little mistress herself, I dun trust the other maids enough to have another tryst. Too much is at stake.

That night, Qian Long came over and I got Wen to join us. We had a good round of threesome.

The night began with Wen and I blowing Qian Long. We took turns to alternate between his dick and his balls. But I got naughty and turned around so that Qian Long could eat me too. “urh~~ urh~~” I started to moan softly. Soon I was cumming and my moans grew louder.

After I cummed, Wen wanted her turn so we swapped position. Qian Long’s tongue work is amazing. It didn’t take long before he got Wen so wet that her love juice dripped down Qian Long’s cheeks and onto the bed. Her moans filled the room and I’m not surprised if the guards and eunuchs outside can hear her. She soon cummed.

Qian Long lay me on the bed, my legs raised up in the air in anticipation of his entry.

He entered me, stretching my pussy lips and started pumping. Wen on the other hand sat beside my head and open up her legs, giving me access to her pussy. I turned my head and started eating her. Her juicy pussy excreted juices all over my face and onto the bed. She had 4 rounds of small ones before the big orgasm came. Gosh, how horny is this girl.

Qian Long continued to pump and squeeze my boobs. He asked wen to lie beside me and started sucking on her nipples. So he had a really good time alternating between squeezing my boobs while sucking Wen’s nipples and the reverse.

I let out a series of loud moan as I cummed, dissipating all my sexual tensions. Qian Long felt his turn was done. He pumped faster and faster until he shot his seeds inside me. He shot so much that when he pulled out of me, a trail of white flew out of my love hole.

Old 19-12-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ParkTaeWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story .... continue pls
Old 19-12-2015, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nominee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice update TS
Old 20-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 22
whiskynaam is a splendid one to beholdwhiskynaam is a splendid one to beholdwhiskynaam is a splendid one to beholdwhiskynaam is a splendid one to beholdwhiskynaam is a splendid one to beholdwhiskynaam is a splendid one to beholdwhiskynaam is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: [Fantasy Story] My Sexcape Back In Ancient China

Awesome story... upz for you
Old 20-12-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Casablanka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Advert Space Available