The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: i fuck white women harder than any other race of women

I kinda agree with TS to a certain extent. Not that i bang ang mo women harder but i bang asian gals a little gentler than normal. Asian girls are generally smaller sized and sometimes i feel sorry that i might hurt them when banging them at my full force (not that Asian girls are all bad in bed but its just my mindset not to be too aggressive with them). Ang mo girls tend to be slightly bigger sized with a louder personality so it feels more ok for me to bang them harder.

Its just my psychology. Any other bros got the same thoughts?
Old 17-03-2018, 05:03 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

White girls tend to be bigger sized.
Taller. The young ones are slim with bigger tits.
But they don't age well.
Best if they are 16 to 23 typically.
My gf has a tight vagina, if I pound her for more than an hour, she'll start complaining of pain..
Old 17-03-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it's a fetish, but it's great to fuck white girls!
I also love Thais and Malays. PRC Chinese and Malaysian Chinese too.
Local SG Chinese. A bit too stuck up with golden cibai syndrome.... it says a lot when white girls are more down to earth. My ang moh gf didn't want me to buy her a new phone, even though her iPhone is slowing down and giving problems.
"What for buy a new phone? Waste money.."
Old 18-03-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
that normal...white chick is because they know how to fuck....i have scored with white chick and the best one usually come from sweden or russia.
Hm, I agree with you
Old 18-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
my fb is veri petite .... yet she allows me to bang her super hard and twist her brown nipples viciously at the same time. typically i ll lift her legs spread her wide open and rest my entire weight on top of her in missionary position and brutally fuck her till i cum .... she is onli like 43kg ....ard 1.5m .... but she takes it veri well ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I kinda agree with TS to a certain extent. Not that i bang ang mo women harder but i bang asian gals a little gentler than normal. Asian girls are generally smaller sized and sometimes i feel sorry that i might hurt them when banging them at my full force (not that Asian girls are all bad in bed but its just my mindset not to be too aggressive with them). Ang mo girls tend to be slightly bigger sized with a louder personality so it feels more ok for me to bang them harder.

Old 18-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally, I find white girls to be pretty if they're aged under 23. Any older and their skin gets really bad and crow lines start showing up. Also, it seems most of them are actually quite flat chested if they don't go for breast implants. They also tend to walk in a very manly way (forceful steps and arms swinging everywhere), see this everywhere in sg.

White girls, when they cut very short hair, look like teenage white boys lol (due to very sharp and chiselled features)
Old 19-03-2018, 05:26 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
Personally, I find white girls to be pretty if they're aged under 23. Any older and their skin gets really bad and crow lines start showing up. Also, it seems most of them are actually quite flat chested if they don't go for breast implants. They also tend to walk in a very manly way (forceful steps and arms swinging everywhere), see this everywhere in sg.

White girls, when they cut very short hair, look like teenage white boys lol (due to very sharp and chiselled features)
Agree on the aging aspect.
Most white girls from UK, Australia, USA tend to be overweight.
The slim ones can be hot! The slim, pretty, busty blonde ones tend to be hooked up, so it's hard to lay them.
Unfortunately, most of these girls like to smoke, drink, take recreational drugs.... so they really look trashed by the time they're 25...
Old 19-03-2018, 05:28 AM
Samster (P)

I remember a 17 year old Russian model I got to know from work.
Some oligarch's daughter.
Raised in the USA. Very attractive features...
Went dating a few times... then she had a bad outbreak of cold sores... passed on by her ex-bf (herpes!)
Just be cautious...
Old 19-03-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Went dating a few times... then she had a bad outbreak of cold sores... passed on by her ex-bf (herpes!)
Just be cautious...
Return +10
Old 19-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agree on the aging aspect.
Most white girls from UK, Australia, USA tend to be overweight.
The slim ones can be hot! The slim, pretty, busty blonde ones tend to be hooked up, so it's hard to lay them.
Unfortunately, most of these girls like to smoke, drink, take recreational drugs.... so they really look trashed by the time they're 25...
And don't forget......tattoos everywhere lol
Turnoff.
Old 19-03-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
Return +10
Return u 10...
Old 19-03-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post

Banging ang moh girls harder is not enough. Need to use marker to write on their body and face after fucking, with words like "Wo Shi Xi Fang Jian Ren" and "Wo Xi Huan Gei Hua Ren Gan" etc.

Take Asian girls as wives but use Caucasian women as toys and tools, where you throw away after use.
Old 20-03-2018, 03:41 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
Banging ang moh girls harder is not enough. Need to use marker to write on their body and face after fucking, with words like "Wo Shi Xi Fang Jian Ren" and "Wo Xi Huan Gei Hua Ren Gan" etc.

Take Asian girls as wives but use Caucasian women as toys and tools, where you throw away after use.
I take it you've had some bad recent rejections with Caucasian girls.
It happens.
Some of them can be extremely arrogant with Chinese guys.
When I went to university in the UK, I would take some girls out for dates, and pay for it. The white guys never paid for dinner.
Yet still get treated like trash.
Girl refused to hold hands after multiple dates, insisted on going home immediately after dinner, disrespecting me by coming late, etc.
My advice? Move on.
No sense getting your blood pressure up.
Old 20-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just be cautious...

Did u manage to up her ?
Old 20-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
I take it you've had some bad recent rejections with Caucasian girls.
It happens.
Some of them can be extremely arrogant with Chinese guys.
When I went to university in the UK, I would take some girls out for dates, and pay for it. The white guys never paid for dinner.
Yet still get treated like trash.
Girl refused to hold hands after multiple dates, insisted on going home immediately after dinner, disrespecting me by coming late, etc.
My advice? Move on.
No sense getting your blood pressure up.
Wrong. It's more of like showing the white race that Chinese is the superior race and we can abuse their girls like how their men take our girls. Asserting our dominance if you will.

Btw, there's an increasing no. of amateur vids nowadays of Chinamen (PRCs) fucking white chicks hard in bed and showing off their skills. That's where I want to be. These sort of videos usually get lots of thumbs down and we know they came from butthurt salty white men lol

I'm actually thinking of asking white girls to hold those large banners that say "Slutty Women of the West" (Xi Fang Jian Ren)

Cheers bro, power to the Chinese! Asia gets erect!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1