The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Eifear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i fuck white women harder than any other race of women

and as a brown stud ive had pretty mcuh every race but theres something about how feminine white women are that brings out the animal in me. i just go full tilt without missing a stroke. any other asian studs feel the same way?
i had asian all up till 19 then scored with this white chick, slender willowy brunette, really fair with a rosy complexion. i pounded her into oblivion, harder than i did any asian chick. it was unbelievable.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh
Re: i fuck white women harder than any other race of women

that normal...white chick is because they know how to fuck....i have scored with white chick and the best one usually come from sweden or russia.
Old 13-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

how to youguys get the white chicks to fuck in the first place? Tried approaching a lot in SG but cannot get. Where to approach russian or swedish girls here? Or is it with prostitute?
Old 13-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Many SE Asian Chinese chicks = Dead fish
SE Asian brown chicks like Malay = tiger in bed just like Eastern Europe Chicks
White chicks = depends, average to wild
Bottomline, go try a Brown Chick now
Old 13-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

it called living overseas...something that you are not good at i guess....for other people yes, they go for hookers or brothel like you as you don't have any persuasion skills to pick up a girl and don't use the example of Asian girls, they are easy compared to white girls....maybe Singaporean guys are that pathetic, funny, insecure and racist or liking Asian girl only....For me, i like variety and i rather fail to pick up a girl than going to a brothel unlike you...funny guy.... most girls i pick in bars in london are russian or english or even norwegian....maybe singaproean guys are just jealous...

picking white girl is different compared to a Asian girl living in Asia
Singaporean guys...so funny and insecure all at the same time..is it because you guys are small or tiny ching chong??
Old 14-11-2013, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
marclove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Swedish are da bomb. Seeing a lot on my holiday trip.
Old 14-11-2013, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 16
tummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samstertummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samstertummybee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
it called living overseas...something that you are not good at i guess....for other people yes, they go for hookers or brothel like you as you don't have any persuasion skills to pick up a girl and don't use the example of Asian girls, they are easy compared to white girls....maybe Singaporean guys are that pathetic, funny, insecure and racist or liking Asian girl only....For me, i like variety and i rather fail to pick up a girl than going to a brothel unlike you...funny guy.... most girls i pick in bars in london are russian or english or even norwegian....maybe singaproean guys are just jealous...

picking white girl is different compared to a Asian girl living in Asia
Singaporean guys...so funny and insecure all at the same time..is it because you guys are small or tiny ching chong??
For Asian gals, a white man is god-like based on sharper features (and bigger tool? Lol). White men like Asian gals for their 'exotic-ness'. I've seen a short, fat, ugly Asian gal with a 'Justin Timberlake' looking white man before.

It doesn't happen this way for local guys unfortunately. Even though we find white gals attractive, they generally do not find local guys to be as 'exotic' as their male counterparts view ours. Perhaps we are shy in nature, and dare not approach an 'ang moh' gal. However, if we could just try... may just hit the jackpot for all you know? I know of white gals commenting that Singaporean guys are q cute, but tend not to be as 'adventurous'.

I'm local Chinese btw & proud of it
Old 14-11-2013, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

.....please, i am chinese too well mixed and look isnt everything.....it just that you guys are not confident and oh well
Old 15-11-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

why stupid enough not to reply?? pathetic singaporean...
Old 15-11-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OURFANTASY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MCyeoh

I fuck more gals than u eat cb! Don't generalise Singaporean here as pathetic. I hate fucking Ass but u will be the first if I can .
Old 15-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by OURFANTASY View Post
MCyeoh

I fuck more gals than u eat cb! Don't generalise Singaporean here as pathetic. I hate fucking Ass but u will be the first if I can .
wow..that pathetic..come on this is why you as a singaporean and other singaporean guys here are funny as fuck...

bitch please.. at least screw, lecture or curse people with a certain class...no it seems like you just boosting your experience about fucking girls though a platform that you cant even prove...this is just funny....was wondering did you say thi because your penis is pico-size while mine is larger than yours...that would explain why girls wont even look at you even for a milisecond...FUNNY SINGAPOREAN GUY
Old 15-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: i fuck white women harder than any other race of women

It seems Singaporean guys have screwed u badly in life that u have so much hatred for them, inferiority complex?

Ok, ya ya, u r big in everything. U r the best!! Good for u... Blah blah blah...
Old 15-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 16
Delwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to behold

Ha ha..... Mcyeoh's ass must be screwed a lot by Singaporean lol.... From his reaction tells all.

Last edited by Delwin; 15-11-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Spell wrong
Old 15-11-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
scottshin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifear View Post
and as a brown stud ive had pretty mcuh every race but theres something about how feminine white women are that brings out the animal in me. i just go full tilt without missing a stroke. any other asian studs feel the same way?
i had asian all up till 19 then scored with this white chick, slender willowy brunette, really fair with a rosy complexion. i pounded her into oblivion, harder than i did any asian chick. it was unbelievable.
Maybe because they are more voluptuous.
Old 15-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 12
spas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud ofspas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
wow..that pathetic..come on this is why you as a singaporean and other singaporean guys here are funny as fuck...

bitch please.. at least screw, lecture or curse people with a certain class...no it seems like you just boosting your experience about fucking girls though a platform that you cant even prove...this is just funny....was wondering did you say thi because your penis is pico-size while mine is larger than yours...that would explain why girls wont even look at you even for a milisecond...FUNNY SINGAPOREAN GUY
Mr Mcyeoh,you must be a Penanite arent you?
You came here speaking about class and dissing others without realising that you behaved like a 3rd grade braggart.
Are you suggesting that all your "conquests" can be prove?Aint you using the exact same platform using some annoymous nick telling the entire SBf community how huge your micro prick and how well travelled you supposedly are.
Take a minute or two, and stop bitch-slapping yourself, you inferior prick. You are way out of point, did you lose your job to a Singaporean? Or were you singled out by Singaporean because you are dumb?
Calling singaporean tiny ching chong yet telling us you are chinese too and well mixed? Well mixed as in a bastard's child?
Ching chong is a derogatory remark taht westerners made on Asian, and how intelligent you are to call Singaporean that while you are chinese too.
Well, that says alot about yourself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1