The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyfarang View Post
I haven't been going to the massage parlors lately and Wechat has been an absolute dud the past few weeks but I did find something even better that is filled with cute Hanoi girls that are looking for foreign men: Badoo. For those who don't know it is a dating site/app similar to Tinder and there are hundreds if not thousands of girls in Hanoi that use it. All of the sites about Hanoi tend to point everyone in the direction of Vietnam Cupid (because they affiliate deals) but I never really saw much talent there and that site has such a terrible design and layout. With Badoo I already have scored 3 dates, two of which stayed the night, the third was a single mother who just wanted some dick. Common sense applies, don't just ask for sex. Offer to take them out for a drink or coffee and some of them will even use the age old guise of "language exchange" as an excuse to come to your room.
Both stayed the night foc?
Old 06-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Both stayed the night foc?
FOC can be more expensive than P4P...

Take into consideration dinner, drinks, gifts...multiply by number of meetups...before FOC...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-04-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Take into consideration dinner, drinks, gifts...multiply by number of meetups...before FOC...
Yeah... If have the time and want to have some thrill.. depending on the girl.. some can cost more, some cost less.. different in the making love process.. with more passion rather than chop chop finish job.. they would want you to f more than just shot once and goodbye. The last one I had wanted to do it all night.. but no energy to keep doing.. and she needs to cum.. so need a lot energy to make her cum..
Old 06-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
coyfarang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

That's all it took for me was a night of drinks in Old Quarter and some food, total cost was about 100k.
Old 06-04-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's all it took for me was a night of drinks in Old Quarter and some food, total cost was about 100k.
Dunno how u defined a night of drinks and some food.

If my math dun fail, assume 2 bowls of street noodles about 60k... plus a whole night just 2 cans of coke bought from mini mart will be total about 100k or u got free ice water from the noodle shop?

For a night of outing, where in old quarter, did u have your drinks and food? I will need to learn from u .
Old 06-04-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

If my math dun fail, 2 bowls of street noodles about 60k... plus a whole night just 2 cans of coke bought from mini mart will be total about 100k.
Well many thought we dun know hanoi pricing...any beer or drink at a bar in old quarter will cost more than 100k dong ...

so only buy drinks from a mini mart and stand at the road side trying to flirt with the gal...

anyone can say whatever but up to us to believe such lame story...

Old 06-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
For a night of outing, where in old quarter, did u have your drinks and food? I will need to learn from u .
OOps you base in hanoi...kakaka...

Old 06-04-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so only buy drinks from a mini mart and stand at the road side trying to flirt with the gal...
He could have drink hanoi bia from the street which costs about 10,000 per glass but with food, drinks n 2 persons, very difficult to hit about 100,000 VND only for whole night. Need to learn more from him. Maybe met ger at 8pm n went back at 9pm. A plate of fries and 2 glasses of hanoi bia.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

If my math dun fail, assume 2 bowls of street noodles about 60k... plus a whole night just 2 cans of coke bought from mini mart will be total about 100k or u got free ice water from the noodle shop?

I don't know where you eat and drink in old quater. Bia Hoi costs 5000VND, and with most Hanoi girls it doesn't cost much to get them buzzed enough to want to fuck. If you are only hanging out at the tourist traps you are going to pay more, but if you are at the places Vietnamese go you can have a whole night of fun and only pay 100k.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well many thought we dun know hanoi pricing...any beer or drink at a bar in old quarter will cost more than 100k dong ...

anyone can say whatever but up to us to believe such lame story...
Thats complete BS. Bia Hoi costs 5000VND. Hanoi Beer at most 25000, Saigon 25-30000. Even in the "bars" beers don't cost 100,000. You must not live in Hanoi or you only go to the tourist traps. I just got back from Old Quarter, had 3 Tuborg's and a plats of chicken and rice and only spent 130K.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
He could have drink hanoi bia from the street which costs about 10,000 per glass but with food, drinks n 2 persons, very difficult to hit about 100,000 VND only for whole night. Need to learn more from him. Maybe met ger at 8pm n went back at 9pm. A plate of fries and 2 glasses of hanoi bia.
It doesn't take me all night to get a girl back to my place. A couple glasses of bia hois, some street food and they are ready to go. It's really not that hard or expensive if you are a younger guy. I go to Old Quarter every weekend and get drunk for 100K, there is plenty of 5000VND bia hoi to be found. Even Hanoi Beer bottles can be found for as low as 20-25000.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats complete BS. Bia Hoi costs 5000VND. Hanoi Beer at most 25000, Saigon 25-30000. Even in the "bars" beers don't cost 100,000. You must not live in Hanoi or you only go to the tourist traps. I just got back from Old Quarter, had 3 Tuborg's and a plats of chicken and rice and only spent 130K.
dude, your story dun tally and now you spend 130k alone...see how fast we shot down your initial post...

Old 07-04-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
It doesn't take me all night to get a girl back to my place. A couple glasses of bia hois, some street food and they are ready to go. It's really not that hard or expensive if you are a younger guy. I go to Old Quarter every weekend and get drunk for 100K, there is plenty of 5000VND bia hoi to be found. Even Hanoi Beer bottles can be found for as low as 20-25000.
be real...you just posted spending 130k alone and now your post above...anyway you are just another cheap charlie hanging around picking up those fat ugly woman who nobody keen...fat ugly woman going with you to drink and eat at the roadside...

taxi back to your place in hanoi easily cost you 100k which you failed to add...

anyway not going to argue with you...knew your post are not about sharing mongering places but rather blowing your pipe...

Old 07-04-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Heading Hanoi and anyone can recommend any bar or club easily to pick up girls
Old 07-04-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
be real...you just posted spending 130k alone and now your post above...anyway you are just another cheap charlie hanging around picking up those fat ugly woman who nobody keen...fat ugly woman going with you to drink and eat at the roadside...

taxi back to your place in hanoi easily cost you 100k which you failed to add...

anyway not going to argue with you...knew your post are not about sharing mongering places but rather blowing your pipe...
Be real. I spent 130k alone because I was drinking bottled beer which costs a lot more than bia hoi. I dont use Taxi's in Hanoi, it also wouldn't cost me 100k for a taxi to my place from the old quarter, I live on Phố Báo Khánh, which is about a 5 minute walk to beer corner. So no I didn't fail to add anything.

I offered an easy way for guys to get laid here. Don't use it, that's just more pussy for me. But stop this "Holier than though" act. It's incredibly easy to buy a girl a few glasses of bia hoi and get her back to your place. I can even list all my spots for you with pictures of the prices I pay. But I am sure you would just respond with more bullshit because you have no game and can't get laid without spending lots of money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1