The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 18-03-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngbk2001 View Post
Do it with a Philippine maid in
A) Ayer Rajar industrial estate (toilet)
B) clementi woods park (car)
C) west coast park (bench and car)
Bro, Daytime?
Old 18-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jkdada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know any discreet spot in jurong?
Old 19-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkiees View Post
Nice share ! The only reason that is preventing us to do in Parks or Beaches will be the insects and ants around. Absolutely uncomfortable
I agree with you man. You forgot to mention mosquito too!
Old 19-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
foolishnature is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
legend stuffs: newly-built blocks hdb staircase
That's one.. I had a bj from a syt in a new HDB carpark before.. Anyone knows of any near Queens way? Can PM me to if u wanna keep it a secret
Old 19-03-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
What can be the worse outcome of u see couples Fucking in public ? I do not mean hide behind bushes an peep as that is so wrong . But let's say we walk into staircase etc ad caught couples Fucking ?

Are they going to shout at you while Fucking or are they actually going to stop Fucking and shout at you ?
The worse thing is they didn’t invite you to join when the girl is 10/10 hot.
Old 19-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
cheekymonkiees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I agree with you man. You forgot to mention mosquito too!
Mosquito is a huge turn off ! My hubby once got bitten by sandflies when we did our deed at Sentosa Tanjong Beach. That was the last time we explore night activities by the beach.

@unsung80 - did my post in the picture sharing section brought you here? Haha
Old 19-03-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=cheekymonkiees;17150906]Mosquito is a huge turn off ! My hubby once got bitten by sandflies when we did our deed at Sentosa Tanjong Beach. That was the last time we explore night activities by the beach.

Well, i was lucky then. Tanjong beach was one of the best spot we done before. Did not encounter any insects then.
Old 19-03-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkiees View Post
Mosquito is a huge turn off ! My hubby once got bitten by sandflies when we did our deed at Sentosa Tanjong Beach. That was the last time we explore night activities by the beach.

@unsung80 - did my post in the picture sharing section brought you here? Haha

Did u play at the beach itself?

Dunt play at the beach la.. so many sandflies.. plus sand will get on all over you, even with mat.

There is an islet there with lots of greens. Even waterbreaker. Heck got small hut some more. I used to play there often.. can see incoming people. If cpl, we continued. Two cpls on seperate occassions ever joined us side by side. Awesome experience
Old 20-03-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mysterio8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So, this happened 6 years back when Zouk was still at the old Jiak Kim location...

Drank alot that night and went to the dance floor trying to test my luck to pick up some chicks(young days huh)

So, suddenly came his hot girl who was petite and damn sex(maybe partly due to the alcohol I don't know).

Halfway thru the dirty dancing and all,i realised she was Braless. Chat her up abit, kisses and stuffs, I actually asked her if she wants to leave the club. She agreed and I was thinking hoseh liaoooo.

Once out the club, I suggested either going to my car or I just drive her somewhere(I know, drink driving is wrong. I got punished for that at a later stage)

So, what surprised me was she asked me to go to the opposite side of the bridge, where people used to sit and drink cheap martells. Once there, she asked me to go to the grass patch under the condo(super open). She said she wants it here because that will be more exciting. NB. She told me she had a surprise while unzipping my pants and taking out my dick and slowly giving me a blowjob. Turn out the surprise was that she was wearing a G-string.

Long story short, I had one of the most exciting sex there and then(maybe because of the location and how lively she was). She asked me to fill her up because she was feeling empty inside. Assured me she was on pills and so fuck it, I shot my load all into her.

Next, one of the most regretful thing of my life happened. She asked for my number or FB so that we can continue being fuck buddies(or what they call FWB),i actually gave her a wrong number because I was afraid of 后遗症 since I was attached then.
She didn't check and then she told me she was going off to look for her sister.

When I finally sobered up at the end of the night, I got pretty worried. Worried because I just did it raw with some absolute stranger. 3 weeks later I went for a test and was luckily proven to be clean (phew).

Few months later, I eventually broke up with my Gf and I thought back and wanted to punch myself for letting go of such an opportunity to have a FWB, what more with such a hot girl.

Up to date, I think this is the most happening outdoor sex I had. Because it just just so darn fucking open and anyone can see us doing the deed as long as thy were facing that direction,even if across the bridge. So yea, still kinda miss the young and wild days sometimes.

PS: any chance the lady is here in sbf?
Old 20-03-2018, 01:09 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

woodlands heavy vehicle parks is quiet

not bad for a romp. especially between the buses for cover

once I was very drunk after drinking brought my FB to Choa Chu Kang Heavy Vehicle and screw, but couldn't come out after so much drink

was so engrossed that I didn't even know that Indian FT were trying to look at my action with their face pressed up through the windows.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-03-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolishnature View Post
That's one.. I had a bj from a syt in a new HDB carpark before.. Anyone knows of any near Queens way? Can PM me to if u wanna keep it a secret
hahaha i know plenty of places though
Old 20-03-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 14
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

Recently Banged my FwB Busty MILF 30+ old, i picked her up after her work near Town Area. Went for a movie Black Panter, then was bored. While driving her back to her hostel (She's PR alone, Family back in her hometown No Kids but married before) during the drive she became cheeky & unzipped my jeans & stroke my cock. She then remove her Black Bra & BJ me. I was so high i drove to a nearby carpark roof. The centre has basically No cars parked there at night as it should be considered an Office building Near Bugis/ Rochor. I drove up straight to the top level of carpark. There WAS a van parked at the far end & i could see it was shaking intensively heheheheheeehehe Spot taken but i cant bear with it anymore.

FwB told me to get off the car, we got off she was 'considered' 1/2 naked becos her white shirt still on (Did i mention she was in her OL clothes?) BUT no bra la. Her 36D boobs totally make alot of people Man drools/ woman envy. She seduced me with a VERY POWERFUL come F me face. Marikita Man. She pulled out my WEAPON from my boxer & BJ me again. Meanwhile, she pulled down her G-String from her Black Short Skirt & invited me to dog her standing. Of cos, my wolf senses & dogged her while she moaned i can say quite loud. Not long soon i was about to CUM. She know it & bent down to receive my millions of troops in her warm wet mouth.
Old 20-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Nice one, but what about that white van? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
Recently Banged my FwB Busty MILF 30+ old, i picked her up after her work near Town Area. Went for a movie Black Panter, then was bored. While driving her back to her hostel (She's PR alone, Family back in her hometown No Kids but married before) during the drive she became cheeky & unzipped my jeans & stroke my cock. She then remove her Black Bra & BJ me. I was so high i drove to a nearby carpark roof. The centre has basically No cars parked there at night as it should be considered an Office building Near Bugis/ Rochor. I drove up straight to the top level of carpark. There WAS a van parked at the far end & i could see it was shaking intensively heheheheheeehehe Spot taken but i cant bear with it anymore.

FwB told me to get off the car, we got off she was 'considered' 1/2 naked becos her white shirt still on (Did i mention she was in her OL clothes?) BUT no bra la. Her 36D boobs totally make alot of people Man drools/ woman envy. She seduced me with a VERY POWERFUL come F me face. Marikita Man. She pulled out my WEAPON from my boxer & BJ me again. Meanwhile, she pulled down her G-String from her Black Short Skirt & invited me to dog her standing. Of cos, my wolf senses & dogged her while she moaned i can say quite loud. Not long soon i was about to CUM. She know it & bent down to receive my millions of troops in her warm wet mouth.
Old 20-03-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterio8888 View Post
So, this happened 6 years back when Zouk was still at the old Jiak Kim location...

Drank alot that night and went to the dance floor trying to test my luck to pick up some chicks(young days huh)

So, suddenly came his hot girl who was petite and damn sex(maybe partly due to the alcohol I don't know).

Halfway thru the dirty dancing and all,i realised she was Braless. Chat her up abit, kisses and stuffs, I actually asked her if she wants to leave the club. She agreed and I was thinking hoseh liaoooo.

Once out the club, I suggested either going to my car or I just drive her somewhere(I know, drink driving is wrong. I got punished for that at a later stage)

So, what surprised me was she asked me to go to the opposite side of the bridge, where people used to sit and drink cheap martells. Once there, she asked me to go to the grass patch under the condo(super open). She said she wants it here because that will be more exciting. NB. She told me she had a surprise while unzipping my pants and taking out my dick and slowly giving me a blowjob. Turn out the surprise was that she was wearing a G-string.

Long story short, I had one of the most exciting sex there and then(maybe because of the location and how lively she was). She asked me to fill her up because she was feeling empty inside. Assured me she was on pills and so fuck it, I shot my load all into her.

Next, one of the most regretful thing of my life happened. She asked for my number or FB so that we can continue being fuck buddies(or what they call FWB),i actually gave her a wrong number because I was afraid of 后遗症 since I was attached then.
She didn't check and then she told me she was going off to look for her sister.

When I finally sobered up at the end of the night, I got pretty worried. Worried because I just did it raw with some absolute stranger. 3 weeks later I went for a test and was luckily proven to be clean (phew).

Few months later, I eventually broke up with my Gf and I thought back and wanted to punch myself for letting go of such an opportunity to have a FWB, what more with such a hot girl.

Up to date, I think this is the most happening outdoor sex I had. Because it just just so darn fucking open and anyone can see us doing the deed as long as thy were facing that direction,even if across the bridge. So yea, still kinda miss the young and wild days sometimes.

PS: any chance the lady is here in sbf?
Naise share bro.
Old 20-03-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -385 / Power: 0
BurningOut BurningOut BurningOut BurningOut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkdada View Post
Anyone know any discreet spot in jurong?
Which part the east or west area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1