The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Reading this story from beginning till now. Quite an interesting plot but I can’t wait for u to be in action with Auntie Kat leh

Anticipating...
Old 17-03-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

More more...😊

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 17-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiaoxiaoJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 17-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Reading this story from beginning till now. Quite an interesting plot but I can’t wait for u to be in action with Auntie Kat leh

Anticipating...
Still got long way to go.. hahaha
Old 17-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

I then pretended to go to the toilet while Auntie Kat took a cup and drank some water. Flushing after a few seconds, I tried to calm my didi down. Wa cb why must I wear boxer tonight. The bulge in my pants was still damn obvious wei. But flush liao never come out also weird so I went out to the kitchen, hopefully she doesn't notice.

' You just came back? ' I asked.

' Hmm yeah. I'm going to sleep. Have a good night rest alright Sam? ' she then told me as she washed the cup.

It might have been my imagination but I saw her eyes wander down to my crotch area for just a split second. My heart skipped a beat in that mere instant. Did she realize? Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. But she said nothing about it and just walked back to her room. Most likely is I think too much as I hurried back into my room. I then heard her room door closed and locked.

' Shit.. ' I thought to myself.

If she haven't seen me in the kitchen, maybe she wouldn't have locked the door thinking that I was still asleep. Fucking wasted opportunity. There was so many things that I wanted to slap myself for. Like you ever have the feeling, if only a time machine existed, you would go back and do something a completely different way? Yeah that was how I felt. If only I wasn't greedy and watch their foreplay, might have been able to see them going at it like rabbits. But either way, that night ended as per usual with me camping outside their room listening to them go at it inside while jerking off, thinking about how great it would be if I could watch them instead of just hearing.

The next morning when I woke up, the man has already left. His shoes were no longer in the house and Auntie Kat was still sleeping. I then went out to get breakfast and just like before, I performed my daily ritual of spiking her drink in which she later woke up and consumed, still citing that it was delicious.

And unfortunately, I had a date with one of my classmates in the afternoon so I couldn't spend more time with Auntie Kat as much as I wanted to. Furthermore, Jack was coming back in the evening. That meant that the time the two of us could spend together ends here.

' Tch.. ' I clicked my tongue and thought to myself. Maybe I should cancel the date? But a bit rabak leh cancel date on a girl.

To save myself from the social crisis that might spread around the school, I decided to go ahead with the date. I'm sure I would get more chance to spend with Auntie Kat in the future. With that in mind, I went out to meet my female classmate which I would call Alicia.
Old 17-03-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice, do continue...
Old 18-03-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Some bros asked about the audio recording..

Tried using Mega like some bros suggested but too leh-chey leh still need download file to play

experimented a bit with some file sharing sites but for now:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HCu...ew?usp=sharing

Like the file name suggested, audio recording taken about 4 years back where she got fingered till she squirted apparently judging from the wet sounds. There's quite a bit of static and traffic noises because recorded using a phone. If any bros know how to reduce them without affecting the moans and sexual sounds, let me know

If the response is good I might upload more audio recordings
the audio is unable to play.
Old 18-03-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
the audio is unable to play.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1GSe10981RK
fixed. Something went wrong with google drive lol, thanks for letting me know
Old 18-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1GSe10981RK
fixed. Something went wrong with google drive lol, thanks for letting me know
No problem at all.. Can hear Aunt Kat enjoy the process.. sexy moaning
Old 18-03-2018, 02:38 AM
Samster

Alicia was classmates with both me and Jack. She was part of the clique that we were in along with a few others in which I would introduce in due time. The only difference between me and them is that, I was 2 years older just because #malaysiaboleh and that they are slightly more sheltered just because Singaporean parents tend to spoil their kids a little bit more. None of them have really worked much and I can't blame them either just because of their tender age.

But either way, Alicia was the bubbly kind of girl. She was fairly short, maybe about 158? And I wouldn't describe her body as slender. She was a little meaty but not fat. I think the apt description for her body type would be shapely? She has been classmates with us for the past three years and between you and me, Jack has a crush on her though that joker has totally 0 guts to confess to her just because ' omg what if she rejects me and things get awkward, I don't want our friendship to be ruined '.

' Hmm.. ' I thought to myself as I waited for her. They do say that its only natural for a man to wait for a woman, I guess that saying is pretty accurate huh?

' Ah! Sorry I'm late! ' she caught sight of me and came running with a bright smile on her face. ' Have you been waiting long? '

' Not really, come on let's go. ' I told her as we went to grab lunch.

Over the meal, she asked me how I was coping with my studies and stuff like that and also breached on the topic of was I getting used to staying at Jack's place.

' Hmm yeah. Life's pretty good there I'd say. ' I told her honestly.

I mean, there's someone to clean up your room and occasionally bring you out to eat good stuff and last but not least, the amount of eye and ear candy that I got. It's a pretty good trade especially given that Auntie Kat even gave me a discount on the rental. From what I heard, the market rate was at least $500 for a room and she only charged me $200. Well worth the trade.

I then told her. Of course, omitting out the information about the eye and ear candy part. She has come over a few times so she knew Auntie Kat as well.

' Oh? So Jack's out? ' she then asked.

' Yup. ' I nodded.

I then glanced at my watch. Jesus, just what was I doing here idling? I could have been at home trying to expand on my relationship with Auntie Kat. It's not that I don't like Alicia but I think certain things take precedence over others. It's only natural to pick the option with the better advantage for you isn't it?

Furthermore, I also didn't know why Alicia had invited me out in the first place. Also, why only me? I mean I get it if she invited the entire clique along but they couldn't make it but it doesn't seem that way. It was as though she wanted to meet up with me in private.

' Umm.. shall we go catch a movie? ' she then suggested.

' Hmm, we will go see if there's anything interesting airing now. ' I told her. Inside I was thinking of something else along the lines of, ' I want to go home. '

' Let's watch this! ' she then suggested and pointed at the poster of a horror movie at golden village.

' Uhhh.. Alicia, I thought you were scared of horror movies? ' I then scratched my head as I tried to reject the invitation politely.

' Just want to watch it once. Maybe I have overcome my fear or something, hahaha! ' she laughed and scratched her head as well.

What do I do? Ugh. I want to go home but I don't want to strain our friendship as well. Heaving a sigh of resignation, I then nodded my head and purchased the tickets for the horror movie.
Old 18-03-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

I can't remember what horror movie it was but I think it was The Maid or something. But like I said before, Alicia couldn't stand horror movies to save her life. I don't know why she even suggested it in the first place but halfway through the movie after screaming her head off in the theatre, she started clinging onto my arm.

Each time the scene changed into something suspenseful, I could feel her grip on my arm tighten. I said nothing about it just because I too was slightly jumpy. It's not the ghost with the huge make up on their faces that scare me but rather the loud sounds that blared through the cinema that makes me jumpy. Furthermore, I'm not sure if Alicia noticed it or not but I could kind of feel her chest brushing against my arm each time she got scared. I probably wouldn't feel it that much if her chest was small but she was at least a good C-cup. The whole charade of her clinging onto my arm as my arm brush against her chest continued on for the whole movie until it ended.

' That wasn't scary at all. ' she puffed up her chest as we walked out of the cinema.

' Yeah, says that one that screamed until everyone in the theatre was staring at us. ' I face palmed. I could still see some people who recognized us from the theatres pointing and laughing at us.

' That was.. effects! Must have some noise here and there to make the experience more lively! ' she came up with a lousy excuse.

' Yeah yeah sure. ' I shook my head in resignation.

' Where are you going after this ah Sam? ' she then asked me.

' Uhhh, most likely home lo. Don't have any plans eh ' I then shrugged and told her.

' Ahh.. you wanna have dinner together before go back? ' she then asked.

Hmmm? I may be an idiot but she was weirdly persistent today. I haven't had a girlfriend despite my age but it was kind of obvious that she was going me a lot of signals. Or was I thinking too much? Well either way, I'm not really interested in her honestly.

I kind of understood it in the cinema. Maybe some bros here like curvy ladies like Alicia but I think I prefer the slender ones. The fact that Alicia's knockers kept brushing against my arm only made my dick slightly stand compared to Auntie Kat who can make me raise my flag in seconds. Yeah. Perhaps it was just my own personal taste. But of course, if served a meal right in front of me, I would be a real idiot not to take it.

Not certain that she was giving me signals or I was just misunderstanding something. I decided to take her up on her offer to dinner. Perhaps I can test a bit of water during dinner. Halfway through our dinner, I then asked her.

' Eh Alicia, you like me is it? ' I popped the question out of nowhere.

' Huh?! ' she choked on her food.

' No la. I just heard rumors only la. ' I lied and stared at her.

' Uhhh... ' she stuttered as her face went bright red.

' To be honest, I also like you a lot. Ai stead mai? ' I lied through my teeth again and used the legendary 3 words.

' HUH?! ' this time I could legit see her panicking.

I remained silent as I continued to observe her. This was supposedly my first confession but I didn't feel nervous at all or anything. Maybe because I didn't harbor that kind of feelings towards her, that's why I was able to remain calm and collected. She, on the other hand, was panicking and all jittery. She looks like she was going to die soon.

Lai, any bros can guess what she say and do next? Hint: my wallet took massive damage that day.
Old 18-03-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
I can't remember what horror movie it was but I think it was The Maid or something. But like I said before, Alicia couldn't stand horror movies to save her life. I don't know why she even suggested it in the first place but halfway through the movie after screaming her head off in the theatre, she started clinging onto my arm.

Each time the scene changed into something suspenseful, I could feel her grip on my arm tighten. I said nothing about it just because I too was slightly jumpy. It's not the ghost with the huge make up on their faces that scare me but rather the loud sounds that blared through the cinema that makes me jumpy. Furthermore, I'm not sure if Alicia noticed it or not but I could kind of feel her chest brushing against my arm each time she got scared. I probably wouldn't feel it that much if her chest was small but she was at least a good C-cup. The whole charade of her clinging onto my arm as my arm brush against her chest continued on for the whole movie until it ended.

' That wasn't scary at all. ' she puffed up her chest as we walked out of the cinema.

' Yeah, says that one that screamed until everyone in the theatre was staring at us. ' I face palmed. I could still see some people who recognized us from the theatres pointing and laughing at us.

' That was.. effects! Must have some noise here and there to make the experience more lively! ' she came up with a lousy excuse.

' Yeah yeah sure. ' I shook my head in resignation.

' Where are you going after this ah Sam? ' she then asked me.

' Uhhh, most likely home lo. Don't have any plans eh ' I then shrugged and told her.

' Ahh.. you wanna have dinner together before go back? ' she then asked.

Hmmm? I may be an idiot but she was weirdly persistent today. I haven't had a girlfriend despite my age but it was kind of obvious that she was going me a lot of signals. Or was I thinking too much? Well either way, I'm not really interested in her honestly.

I kind of understood it in the cinema. Maybe some bros here like curvy ladies like Alicia but I think I prefer the slender ones. The fact that Alicia's knockers kept brushing against my arm only made my dick slightly stand compared to Auntie Kat who can make me raise my flag in seconds. Yeah. Perhaps it was just my own personal taste. But of course, if served a meal right in front of me, I would be a real idiot not to take it.

Not certain that she was giving me signals or I was just misunderstanding something. I decided to take her up on her offer to dinner. Perhaps I can test a bit of water during dinner. Halfway through our dinner, I then asked her.

' Eh Alicia, you like me is it? ' I popped the question out of nowhere.

' Huh?! ' she choked on her food.

' No la. I just heard rumors only la. ' I lied and stared at her.

' Uhhh... ' she stuttered as her face went bright red.

' To be honest, I also like you a lot. Ai stead mai? ' I lied through my teeth again and used the legendary 3 words.

' HUH?! ' this time I could legit see her panicking.

I remained silent as I continued to observe her. This was supposedly my first confession but I didn't feel nervous at all or anything. Maybe because I didn't harbor that kind of feelings towards her, that's why I was able to remain calm and collected. She, on the other hand, was panicking and all jittery. She looks like she was going to die soon.

Lai, any bros can guess what she say and do next? Hint: my wallet took massive damage that day.
She keep drinking her water then she will say that she will think & give you the answer in few days?
Old 18-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
' She's completely naked underneath that pajamas.. Not even panties on.. ' I unwillingly gulped. Can you blame me though?[/QUOTE]
Old 18-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for next chapter....do keep on writing TS
Old 18-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 13
simikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
She keep drinking her water then she will say that she will think & give you the answer in few days?
Guess book hotel room

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1