The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Justnicelor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

Camping for more! Nice story
Old 17-03-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.

Great story
Old 18-03-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 17
charliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to all

Time for TS to up the second queen!!
Old 18-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of the story bro, i really like it.
Old 18-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Kimjongpeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 18-03-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
jlinvan604 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping !
Old 18-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

I went out and was greeted by the aroma of tom yam noodles my mom brought from the corner of my blk. That uncle always made sure to add extra ingredients into my soup whenever my mom patronize his stall.

It was not surprising she still had her charm on older men given that she maintain herself regularly well in her fifties and looked way younger for her age.

That bowl of noodles tasted extremely satisfying that day.

Heading back to my room, I quickly that out a fresh piece of paper from the fax machine and penned down my updates regarding the information i had on the 4 Queens.

I had most information on hand except for one more queen, that is of course.

Sookie.

I haven't took aim on that little china sweetie yet.

With the thumb drive still connected in my pc, I decided to make a copy of Rachel's dirt in case something bad happens...

Who knows what might happen one day?

I looked at my scheduled calendar and took mental reminder that my Taiwan trip in drawing near..

5 more days..

With Jojo having personal issues on hand, I decided that I would give my full attention on busting open that Ice Queen inner walls now that her defense is weak.

Taking a quick shower, I dropped Alissa a text saying I will be coming over tonight and hope she is ready to make up for that sex.

Alissa: Waiting for you with open legs my dear...

Needless to say, sex was spectacular that night.

Wednesday
8am

On the way to work, Alissa updated me more regarding Jojo situation.

She mentioned that Jojo family was a little complicated as her dad impulsively married her mom because she was accidentally pregnant with her child.

Her dad often comes home drunk venting out his anger on Jojo and her mom because he could not marry the love of his life... And was stuck with both of them... He was once a charming and notorious gangster back in the days.. However drinking and gambling slowly drained his life away and the suffering was eventually brought upon for Jojo and her mom to bear.

I kinda pity Jojo's dad for some reason.. Maybe because I watched too much Taiwan drama and noted that most 'gangster' had to marry the one they do not love and bear a shit load of responsibilities for a one night stand.

The difference? They were rich....

I dig further information from Alissa and found something even worst... As I mentioned earlier, Jojo was a young girl and once she spotted her dad having sex with her Aunty.

Her Aunty.... You've guess it...

She was the love of her dad life. But her dad screw her mom one night and accidentally got her pregnant.

Wow!!!!! I exclaimed:

Her family so complicated ah? I pity her sia...

Alissa: Oh well... Don't let her know I tell you so much ok? You better behave yourself and watch out for her in Taiwan... Otherwise I run away with grey...

She chuckled as I pulled her closer and took a whiff of her well shampoo-ed hair.. Giving her a hard kiss on her cheeks, I whispered..

You dare....?

9am

As usual, I allowed Alissa to head up office first and had my smoking session alone before heading up to avoid gossips.

I stepped into my work station and was surprised by a fresh cup of coffee as a packet of toast from Ya Kun.

Wheeling my seat in and comfortably placing both my feet on the box beneath my table, I mouthed:

Wa... Early morning got breakfast to eat sia... Who so good heart ah?

Rachel smacked my arm lightly and said:

Me la!!! Cheebye... Anyway thanks ah... For helping me get back my money...

Lewis: You scold me and then you thanked me... Really reminds me of a friend I had....

Rachel: Hahaha! Who?! Intro me la!

Lewis: Tiu lei... You attached leh! Hahaha...

I decided to chew down my first bite on the piece of tasty kaya toast when the air felt silence...

Rachel: I just broke up with him yesterday........

I continued chewing........ and chewing.... and chew....

..... ....... ..... What?!

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 18-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
DumbCrasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please continue TS
Old 18-03-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

I immediately sat up right and gave her my full attention. Opening my eyes and my ears wider, i swallowed down the remaining quickly and asked

What happen?!

She let out a deep sighhh and added:

It was time I guess... I could no longer feel happy.. Even though we had already made plans on BTO, I felt like I no longer see him as a husband that I would imagined him to be..

Worst is.. All the care and concerns he showers are mostly superficial because at the end of the day, he just wants sex and nothing else..

I can't even have a decent and serious conversation with him.. He and his ego.. I can't deal with it anymore.. I doubt we can go further in life... I can't imagine my kids having such a father..

I just.......

Tears begin welling up her eyes...

Using one hand to cover her mouth and the other to look for a tissue..

I quickly reacted and offered her a piece of tissue which was placed on my shelves.

Lewis: Chill chill... i understand... err... this type of things.... Hard to explain... Only you yourself can feel and understand better.. Take your time ok?

She briefly wiped her tears and sniffed back her runny nose...

I wheel my chair backwards giving her more personal space.. I could not help but to focus looking at every part of her body... Scanning every little details I can find...

Her ear rings...

necklaces... bracelets...

her toes...moles...

her tiny strands of hair behind her neck...

Every... fuck.. thing...

And i got an erection seeing her vulnerability... It reminded me of how I got an erection from seeing Jojo breaking down..

They say.. When someone cries in front of you.. They must have felt really comfortable to do so..

I gently patted thrice on her back and rested my palms softly. Feeling the bulge of her bra buckle. My erection worsen

With the skill set that I possessed, no doubt in my mind I could unleash her bra within a second. But I held back the sick temptation and brought my face to her side.

Strangely, I felt like someone was looking directly at me as I turned and shifted my attention upwards.

Alissa frowned directly at me. Thinning her eyes like I have done something to make her 'kaki' cry.

I shook my head a couple of times before silently mouthing:

Not.... me....

Alissa used her index finger and pointed at me before pointing towards to the right.

This motion simply meant 'get the fuck up'.

I frowned my lips....

Cheekily patting Rachel bra buckle two more times before I got up and handed my seat over to Queen Alissa.

Alissa took over the patting as Rachel begin to sniffed even louder.. Anyone near us could hear she was crying...

Even Uncle Ray looked me and shook his head silently as though I was the cause of it...

I silently protested before grabbing my toast and headed down for another self declared smoke break.

Old 18-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Next update: Wednesday!

Stay tune.

Have a great Monday blues!

hehehe

Lewis

Old 21-03-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Lunch was yet another fruitful affairs with 4 Queens. With our bosses in the meetings, we secretly took 2 hrs of our time to enjoy lunch at once famous Duck rice stall across Bugis Junction.

Yu Kee Duck Rice if you are curious.

We individually ordered a set meal to ourselves. Needless to say, I did not have to add rice as I realize all 4 of them seem to only makan half rice.

Which leaves me to more rice.

During lunch, while all 4 Queens were busy gossiping about famous actresses and instagram girls, I did not add in my comments and stood a step back.

Instead, I took my time to appreciate every single one of them..

The way they smile.. The laughter... The feminine smell.. The aura..

The pussy that i'v tasted...

The Bra that i'v sniffed....

Video that i'v watched...

Boy how lucky was I? Well I may have got luckily when all 4 of them decided to walk into BHG at Bugis Junction.

They went straight for the lingerie section and I did not hesitate to follow them like a sissy boy. I was curious to see which bra size they were.

They all had average B's to C.

I took double notice that Alissa and Jojo only seem to look at darker colors while Rach and Sookie were more interested in the brighter ones.

Alissa whispered to me: Which want you like?

And I did not hesitate to point at the black translucent bra which simply bear the nudity of her nipples. Strangely enough, she did not told me to dream on and steadily took it off the shelves adding into her shopping cart.

I almost got an erection when she did another cheeky move by licking her index finger and placing it on the left side of her bum before walking behind the other 3.

Like the hot iron stamping its mark on the fresh cow.

peeeeeuuuuuzzzzsssss.......

Desperately hinting me to fuck her harder tonight. I reciprocated by nodding my head and place both of my index and middle finger in the V position.

Sticking out my tongue at lighting speed motion licking in between them.

The small kid in BHG who stood in front of us saw what I did and mimic my action at the rest of the 3 Queens before running away which send all of us in a laughing frenzy.

7pm

I left office an hour late and met Alissa at the nearby shengsiong to shop for some groceries. She had the urge to cook pasta with minced pork which she had apparently saw the other day on youtube.

Carrying the basket and walking behind her in the supermarket made me feel like I was the luckiest man alive. Such casual shopping only made me feel closer to her day by day. I felt like she was the one I could count my meals on when I come home after a long day at work.

But my imaginations were short lived the moment her phone rang..

Alissa: Yes dear...?

Quick!!! Help!!!! Help me please!!! sob....sob..

The...loan sharks a...are back!!!!

They are walking up to my unit now!!!! and.... and my .... sob..

My grandmother is home alone!!!!

Alissa: huh!!! What?! Calm .. Calm down Jojo... Where are you?

Jojo: Sob.. Im... Im below my house...... Quick... quick come!!!

Alissa: Do NOT GO UP!!!! YOU HEAR ME!

Alissa turned and told me to drop all the groceries down. We needed to get to her place quick before something happen!

We immediately flagged a taxi at the side of the road and rushed to Jojo’s house which was 10mins away. Alissa kept biting her nails while aimlessly looking at her phone.

My mind too was in a blank. All I could think of was to reach Jojo’s place as soon as possible. 80km per hour feels like riding a bicycle during times like this.

Lewis: Eh how come now only 8 plus the Ah long all dare to come ah? I thought Ah long all come midnight?

Alissa: Fuck la her house going to end blk already everyone already move out. Who can hear them??????

I took a couple of deep breaths and gently held onto Alissa hands. Knowing that whatever I say will only makes matter worst, I chose to keep my mouth shut.

*Incoming call* from Jojo

Alissa: Hello!?

Jojo: Omg !!! Pls pls pls hurry they look like they are trying to burn the house down!!!!!! Sob... My Grandmother is inside!!!

Alissa: Fuck ! Call POLICE!!!! NOW!!!

The taxi driver got a shock as I saw his eyes widen looking from the car mirror.

Alissa ended the call abruptly and told him to speed up.

Taxi: Orh orh okok.... Hen kuai dao le hen kuai dao le.... ( Very fast reach alr )

I too panicked and shifted upwards edging alittle forward as I clasp both hands together.

Looks like a fight was inevitable.

The moment our taxi turned into the old building district that seem like I was back in the 90s. Alissa told the driver to stop and she unlocked the bolt of his door slamming it like it was no one’s business.

I quickly search my wallet for a $10 note but could not find one. The cab fare was $9.50

Just my bloody luck!

I told out the $50 note and pass to the uncle and was pretty sure he took the opportunity as he sensed the tension during the ride.

He took his time to unzip the pouch and slowly pass me $2... $5... $10..

Fuck it.

Lewis: FUCK LA NVM uncle! You keep the change ok?!

I alighted the taxi and slammed the door too as I rushed towards the lift lobby.

Reaching the lift lobby, Alissa was constantly pushing the button of the lift. I do not think it would help with the waiting time but I kept quiet.

Jojo was nowhere to be found either... My gut feeling told me she was upstairs as both of us heard a loud clear shout from above that shot down like thunder.

STOP !!!!!!!! STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lift arrived and we quickly entered. Alissa did the same motion by constantly pushing 5th and close button.

Alissa: Fuck this old lift! She stay 8th floor .

Yeah even the door did not do us any favour by only having 1,5,10 buttons.

The moment the lift door opened, I dashed out immediately and went for a sprint up.

Reaching the 8th floor, I turned towards my right side and saw 3 gangsters with Ang Kong all over their arms.

The 2 gold headed person holding kerosene were frantically spraying all over the windows and the doors while the 1 lanky looking dude is bear hugging Jojo swerving her from left to right.

I could see the gate was locked by a thick bicycle chain that wrapped around. Her grandmother was banging the steel gate begging them to stop.

Grandmother: Mai ahhhhhh!.....Wa mai si ah..... Jojo ah........ ahhhhh... Gao wa ah.!!!! (Please I don’t want to die! Jojo please save me!)

Lewis: OI!!!!!! MATA LIA LIAO CHEEBYE!!!! (Police come already!)

I dashed forward and I shouted for them to stop!

Alissa caught up and covered her mouth in horror as she saw both of the gold headed sharks dropping their tins and reached out for the glass bottles.

It was 2 against 1.

Lanky man dragged Jojo behind them as both of them took the front.

The first guy aimlessly throws first glass bottle at my feet which shattered on the ground as I reacted quickly and dodged the bottle.

It was barely 1 more metre away as I held my right fist back and launched my punch towards him. I squarely knocked into the first guy left eye but was held back by the 2nd other guy who grabbed my waist and attempted to do a fail suplex on me causing both of us to break fall at our sides.

The adrenaline rush was spiking as I attempted to stand up immediately but was brought back down by the first guy who landed a straight kick on my face.

TAAAAAH!

I realize my punch did not knock him out.

He sat onto me and pinned down my body with both his knees placing at the sides of my stomach. Trying to struggle with the pain, he continued to rain punches at me while I remembered to keep my elbows up minimizing the impact of every blow he delivered.

I could not think straight as I tried to wiggle and struggle the fuck out of that position but I felt like my energy was draining as I continued to block his punches.

Not until the 2nd guy got up and delivered a straight soccer kick to my left ear.

BWHAMP!!!!!!

Piiiii............................................ .................................................. ...

The hospital machine stopping sound was all I can hear at my left ear before I dropped my defence and felt another 2 more blows straight up my cheeks.

Just when I was another punch away from being K-Oed, the guy who pinned me down was kicked on his face by a brown work boot like fucking fucking hard.

He flew backwards, crashed onto the tins and was instantly knocked out.

I could barely react as I was abit dizzy..

I could only shift my eye balls upwards..

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Left right left!

WA BAM!

Right hook!

BAM!

The second guy was also knocked out cold.

Jojo: BILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandmother still banging the gate. AH BILL AH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My eyes were almost shutting but I manage to catch a glimpse of this man.

He moves like the shadow in the wind. Every strike he delivered was quick and efficient.

It was obvious that he was a trained fighter.

He looks shabby and dresses like a construction worker in his rugged looking white shirt, jeans and brown work boots.

LET GO OF HER NOW!

Piiiiiii.............................

That was the last of anything I could hear before my eyes shut completely.

Old 21-03-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
haozboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro! Power la!

Don’t tell me this is another crossover project?!?

Bill from ilock aka old Chang kee stories?

Ho seh lahhh!

My prediction: Christian Sun whore coming up! Pastor Kong for the exorcism!
Old 21-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story, waiting here for much juicy stuff.
Old 21-03-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Wtf bill??? Hmm.. bro boobastic is alter ego of ilikeoldchangkee??
Old 22-03-2018, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Writes like bro ilock! Hi Bill......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1