The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old style HCs

I missed the days where HCs got hot/cold pool and gals dressed like KTV hostess. for example Dragon Health Spa..

I love Malaysian gals with nice lingerie sets..

Now, very boring. nowhere to go..

All gals nowadays wear uniform and pants..

I prefer to carry out underskirt inspection of gals , and gals sometimes caressed my hardened cock..
Old 17-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Old style HCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
I missed the days where HCs got hot/cold pool and gals dressed like KTV hostess. for example Dragon Health Spa..

I love Malaysian gals with nice lingerie sets..

Now, very boring. nowhere to go..

All gals nowadays wear uniform and pants..

I prefer to carry out underskirt inspection of gals , and gals sometimes caressed my hardened cock..
Leisure drome n bird park hc,wear cheongsam to ply their trade.
Old 17-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Do not ask for ctc.
Old 18-03-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Great eastern hotel hc , u mean?
Spore first 24 hr hc, thk to malysian gals come here fuck svc.
Must be more than two gals get caught doing fj, then licence revoke.
Many hc lasted many years, the boss laughing to the bank.
yes, they are very wild into action..the place was run by the hotel boss son..
Old 19-03-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
Can pm me bro? I got one fo share
Like I said, only one gem there worth expending my sperm on (I usually empty my load in her mouth )... rest of the Malaysians there offer good service but really cannot make it aesthetically. My standards & expectations are high. Just because an ML licks, sucks & fucks like bitchy banshee doesn’t make her a gem if her looks, body & boobs fail.

Bubbly Teletubby falls in that category. Apparently she’s on the same popularity pedastal as the gem I mentioned. She’s kinda of an RSAF, as in “round, short and fat”... squat, rotund, portly & rolly polly looking. But I heard that her service is beyond commando & thus she commands a big fan club. But seriously the thought of a hungry hobbit sucking me off & then have her ride me like a horny hippo is way too revolting for me.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like many brothers do visit Bugis and Youth . I am sure many also miss the M'sian girls .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 20-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Star (20 RTF) from Casanova at Concourse is always my star!
Bugis - Eva (8 RTF)
Youth - Pearlyn (6 RTF)
Dragon - Rebina (3 RTF) expensive place and tips, tight budget then

I missed you all soooooo much! Any idea their whereabouts? I heard Pearlyn is still working to support her bf (小狼狗)...

Health Centers are history now

Last edited by hccheonger; 20-03-2018 at 01:00 PM.
Old 20-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Star (20 RTF) from Casanova at Concourse is always my star!
Bugis - Eva (8 RTF)
Youth - Pearlyn (6 RTF)
Dragon - Rebina (3 RTF) expensive place and tips, tight budget then

I missed you all soooooo much! Any idea their whereabouts? I heard Pearlyn is still working to support her bf (小狼狗)...

Health Centers are history now
oh yes I remebere star at Concourse.
Old 20-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

There's now a whole generation of young chiongsters who have no idea what bros here are talking about. HC was the de facto hunting ground. It was a rite of passage for old studs to mature like fine wine, and the gateway for some to lose their innocence. When Golden Mile, and the 2 PPCs do finally get demolished, an era would have passed. No more landscape to map our mental and sexual terrains. The time will come when pictures of these HC MLs will be treated as relics that point to a lost chapter in our collective history.
Old 20-03-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
There's now a whole generation of young chiongsters who have no idea what bros here are talking about. HC was the de facto hunting ground. It was a rite of passage for old studs to mature like fine wine, and the gateway for some to lose their innocence. When Golden Mile, and the 2 PPCs do finally get demolished, an era would have passed. No more landscape to map our mental and sexual terrains. The time will come when pictures of these HC MLs will be treated as relics that point to a lost chapter in our collective history.
Good said. bro

it will slowly extinct like dinosaur

Regards,
vigilant42
Old 20-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I used to frequent Diamond Health Centre at Jalan Sultan Plaza level 5 before it turned into a gay hangouts. Good facilities, got big lounge area providing free drinks and soup, Sauna, steam bath, hot and cold pool plus rub back services on demand. Two groups of ML, MILF that give great finger press massage and HJ, SYT that can't massage but provide FJ.
Unfortunately, the joint turned into a gay place and I stopped going.
Old 20-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

So many chio MILFs in these HCs, some in their late 40s, and early 50s, very well kept, like shagging your neighbours' wives or mothers. If you are into incest fantasies, those were the days. I remember one or two of them were still damn tight despite being grandmothers . history offers little comfort
Old 20-03-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Star looks like 马小玲 ,from the HK drama 我跟僵尸有个约会。To me she is the prettiest till date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
oh yes I remebere star at Concourse.
Old 20-03-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Really!??

Diamond HC was my virgin HC visit and the ML services was so sensual that I could still remember the actions after 26 years. She will talk dirty close to my ear during the sexy massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I used to frequent Diamond Health Centre at Jalan Sultan Plaza level 5 before it turned into a gay hangouts. Good facilities, got big lounge area providing free drinks and soup, Sauna, steam bath, hot and cold pool plus rub back services on demand. Two groups of ML, MILF that give great finger press massage and HJ, SYT that can't massage but provide FJ.
Unfortunately, the joint turned into a gay place and I stopped going.
Old 20-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prince health centre at cecil street was another hc with many malaysian syts back then. Used to frequent the place during weekends when it was less crowded.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1