The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 19-04-2024, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking in the public area

Any couples out tonight?
Old 19-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

woodlands got good spot?
Old 19-04-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 771 / Power: 9
Jtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to beholdJtbc1983 is a splendid one to behold

will be a good spot between 2 big trucks
Old 20-04-2024, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

The hilltop at bird park no longer can access?
Old 20-04-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Cagnascenti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
Once me and my partner were at a pool that has massageing jet corner and I took off her bikini bottom after cornering there. The jet pressure and my fingering of her caused me to lose track of her bikini bottom.

As I only noticed the lack of bikini bottom around our vicinity after we finished the deed, I quickly get the towel we brought along and wrapped her bottom after she got out of the pool. I think there were spots of cum along the way home. 🫣
Once at a jacuzzi, I was beside a couple and the girl was squirming and biting her lips, but I couldn't see what's under the water because of the bubbles. The jet suddenly stopped and I saw her bikini bottom at her thigh area and her partner's finger at her pussy. I looked at her partner and gave him the thumbs up sign
Old 21-04-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
roninrunning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

once i was out on a date with my gf, i was feeling rather horny that afternoon because somehow her tight crop top and short skirt made me excited. we were in the mrt and i kept touching her. she noticed i was more touchy than usual and asked me why. told her the reason and expected her to just laugh it off. instead she asked if there was anywhere nearby we could drop off. i had no idea where to go but i didn’t care. dropped off at the next station which was queenstown. went to the nearest mscp i could see and went straight for the staircase. we started making out and i quickly went for her tits. groping and lifting her top up and sucking on them perky tits. she moaned and started rubbing me through my pants. i unzipped my pants and she helped to pull out my already hard cock by then. started stroking and then i signalled her to kneel by gently pushing her head down. she gave me one of her best bj that day. i quickly cummed and sprayed all over the floor. we were so lucky because soon after as i was zipping up, two men walked down the stairs. my gf and i were just hugging then but i think they noticed my fresh cum on the floor and gave us the look.
Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninrunning View Post
once i was out on a date with my gf, i was feeling rather horny that afternoon because somehow her tight crop top and short skirt made me excited. we were in the mrt and i kept touching her. she noticed i was more touchy than usual and asked me why. told her the reason and expected her to just laugh it off. instead she asked if there was anywhere nearby we could drop off. i had no idea where to go but i didn’t care. dropped off at the next station which was queenstown. went to the nearest mscp i could see and went straight for the staircase. we started making out and i quickly went for her tits. groping and lifting her top up and sucking on them perky tits. she moaned and started rubbing me through my pants. i unzipped my pants and she helped to pull out my already hard cock by then. started stroking and then i signalled her to kneel by gently pushing her head down. she gave me one of her best bj that day. i quickly cummed and sprayed all over the floor. we were so lucky because soon after as i was zipping up, two men walked down the stairs. my gf and i were just hugging then but i think they noticed my fresh cum on the floor and gave us the look.
When bj outside, I always insist the girl takes it in the mouth and cleans me up good with her tongue. Not a drop should be left. Hahaha
Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I just wanted to add that, other than car parks, it seems like many PCN or jogging trails can be good outdoor fun spots, too.

Punggol and Sengkang have quite a lot. Those little resting areas or bridges are quite deserted at night.

The irritating thing is mosquito.
Old Today, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BreakingZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
woodlands got good spot?
Various places.

Admiralty park after 11pm, causeway point got a hidden stairs which people rarely use. Marsiling hill after 12pm various dark corners, last i just did it on the top of the hill.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1