The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Going hatyai today, who's there?
Old 19-06-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Going hatyai today, who's there?

"He's" waiting for you there..
Old 19-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,where to had such dish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post

"He's" waiting for you there..

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 19-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
alfian88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers, appreciate if any one can give some updates on Hatyai? Going on the 3rd July for 2 days. Wondering how rates are going there? Hotel and airflight booked. Much appreciated.
Old 19-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfian88 View Post
Hi brothers, appreciate if any one can give some updates on Hatyai? Going on the 3rd July for 2 days. Wondering how rates are going there? Hotel and airflight booked. Much appreciated.
What type of infos u want? Air tix, u check tigerair. Hotel, u can always check with any tour agencies from Hatyai town.. Difference almost only 20-50bht. Hatyai locals r honest n nice, they will not scam u...night spots? Scroll behind few pages n u will find ur answer
Old 19-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
What type of infos u want? Air tix, u check tigerair. Hotel, u can always check with any tour agencies from Hatyai town.. Difference almost only 20-50bht. Hatyai locals r honest n nice, they will not scam u...night spots? Scroll behind few pages n u will find ur answer
This period go hatyai not scared meh..wait kena bomb...I say somnamna..
Old 19-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dome is juz beside hansa jb hotel n also nectar pub.. Advise u not to go there la.. Too ex.. U can try Lamborghini near kosit hotel.. Same concept as Dome.. But must go late, show start at 1am. Enjoy!!!
Scroll behind few pages n read them.. There r few more night joints too..
Bro Jimfairy, I think u hv given the wrong location of Lamborghini. It shld be on the opposite side of the road, after Oriental hotel and b4 the Old Sakura Hotel. Correct me if I am wrong. IF I recall correctly its just a few shop away is a Seafood restaurant which is directly across a side road infront of Old Sakura Hotel.
Old 19-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
This period go hatyai not scared meh..wait kena bomb...I say somnamna..
Puasa month Dun have bomb la.. Heard will have tsunami lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Bro Jimfairy, I think u hv given the wrong location of Lamborghini. It shld be on the opposite side of the road, after Oriental hotel and b4 the Old Sakura Hotel. Correct me if I am wrong. IF I recall correctly its just a few shop away is a Seafood restaurant which is directly across a side road infront of Old Sakura Hotel.
Thxs for correction.. Anyway kosit n sakura grandview is not far away la.. 5555
Old 20-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Puasa month Dun have bomb la..
That's a very serious misconception and potentially dangerous to your own health

Actually the period when the Muslim fanatics congregate for prayers is the most potentially dangerous timebomb as any ill-intentioned word or guidance by the guy leading the prayers can incite the rest into violence. If you analyze the history of violence by the Muslim radicals....... almost all of the attacks and violence occur immediately after the Friday prayer sessions.

Take for example in Malaysia.... although it is a Muslim country..... the riot squad is always on standby and alert during Friday prayers and plainclothes SB personnel are stationed at mosques as the authorities know that this is a potentially dangerous period for violence to erupt.
Old 21-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi , does any bros know wer in hatyai have tiger/thai-ger show? Dunno which is the correct spelling ... I saw at a pub in Bangkok b4 w LIVE sex. Appreciate if sumone can share the location and price, many thanks
Old 21-06-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
Hi , does any bros know wer in hatyai have tiger/thai-ger show? Dunno which is the correct spelling ... I saw at a pub in Bangkok b4 w LIVE sex. Appreciate if sumone can share the location and price, many thanks
Wanpiang hotel lvl 2. But better go any tour agencies to ask first whether is still operating n u can buy voucher from them. Much cheaper.
PS: is not as nice as Bkk thai ger show OK. No regret!!!!
Old 23-06-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wanpiang hotel lvl 2. But better go any tour agencies to ask first whether is still operating n u can buy voucher from them. Much cheaper.
More likely ladyboy show now
Old 23-06-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
More likely ladyboy show now
5555 I know, that's y I say no regret to him.. Last time bring a young nephew go there take a look was 4 yrs ago but do not know whether is still operating now. Soooo bloodly disgusting!!!! 5555
Old 23-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5555 I know, that's y I say no regret to him.. Last time bring a young nephew go there take a look was 4 yrs ago but do not know whether is still operating now. Soooo bloodly disgusting!!!! 5555
Up you back +5.
Old 24-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lolz, thanks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1